Chamberlin Photography Reviews

17 | Stafford, VA

17 Reviews for Chamberlin Photography

Amanda · Married on 07/27/2016

We used their services for our ceremony. The pictures turned out amazing! I highly recommend them to anyone planning a wedding. They are fun to work with, yet very professional. They made the atmosphere so relaxed for us.

Sent on 07/27/2016

Charlene · Married on 06/26/2016

Mark and Mary were absolutely amazing!!! My husband and I got married on a hot summer day and despite the heat, the photography came out gorgeous. Mark and Mary were able to capture beautiful moments throughout our wedding ceremony. Some photos, even a month after our wedding, I still look at everyday because they were so touching. I would highly recommend Chamberlin Photography to any couple that expects great quality for an affordable price. I forgot to add, Mary was able to have a same day edit on some photos and we were able to view them the same day. It was awesome being able to share some of our photos with our guests. I must say, I would use them again for another special occasion...maybe a maternity shoot next time i'm in Washington D.C. ;)

Sent on 07/26/2016

We hired Mary and Mark for our engagement session and wedding. While we were hesitant about our engagement session and didnt know how it would work - they were truly professionals and made us feel so comfortable every step of the way. Their advice was great and the pictures for the engagement session were really nice. Our wedding photos were fabulous. They really captured the special moments and provided wonderful shots. Mary and Mark are both a pleasure to be around and they have a great eye. Even when we realized it would rain, they did came up with great ideas for rain shots! They are on top of things and wonderful. We couldn't be happier with the results!

Sent on 06/07/2016

Troy · Married on 03/12/2016

Mark and Mary are truly amazing and the photos taken captured such intimate and beautiful moments that we will cherish forever.

Sent on 03/17/2016

Sam · Married on 10/30/2015

I've known Mark & Mary both personally and professionally for a few years, and they're no doubt our go-to photographers. So asking them to photograph our wedding was a no-brainer. We love their style and editing, and they have a way of capturing all the emotions and each wonderful moment - especially those you didn't know about. They're non-obtrusive (very important for weddings!), professional, extremely easy to get along with, and provide phenomenal photographs of your special occasion. Thank you Mark & Mary!!

Sent on 11/30/2015

Emily · Married on 09/12/2015

Mary and Mark were an absolute pleasure to work with. We were planning the wedding from California, so I initially met them over the phone, but when I was in town about 5 months before the wedding they drove out to meet my mother and me for lunch. The Chamberlins were both very flexible and very prepared. They were already familiar with our reception venue, and they made a point of visiting the church where the ceremony would be held in advance and contacting the church about what would be appropriate. We felt the package we selected was a very good value-- two shooters that have lots of experience working together, a second photo session, and all of the photos available digitally for unlimited downloads afterward. Because we lived far away, instead of using the extra session for an engagement photo shoot, we had a day-after session that was very fun. In fact, Mark & Mary picked us up from the hotel the morning after the wedding and drove us to the park where we were took the photos, so we didn't have to worry about the logistics. After the wedding, many of my guests mentioned to me how nice our photographers were. The Chamberlins uploaded a preview of the photos to Facebook within 2-3 days of the wedding, and the whole photo collection was available to us before we even got back from our honeymoon. We love the photos and we love how easy it is to share them with our family and friends. I look forward to having several of them printed as Christmas presents. We had fun, everything worked out smoothly, and we highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/07/2015

Bradley · Married on 05/02/2015

Mary and Mark are awesome! They did "pre-wedding" photographs at our request as well as all the pictures on the wedding day. They simply did a wonderful job and the pictures came out so wonderfully! This team did a great job with the various pictures they took from different vantage points. They were spot on when arranging the wedding party and families for pictures! A great company (and couple) to work with! I highly recommend them for your next venue!

Sent on 05/08/2015

Amanda · event on 03/23/2015

The service was incredible. Mark and Mary are both extremely professional, and fun to work with. The quality of the pictures was amazing. I have seen many other professional photographs from other vendors in my area. They are not even close to the quality we have seen here. I tell everyone about Chamberlin Photography!

Patricia · event on 11/15/2014

Outstanding photographers! They did an amazing job with our daughter's pictures. Highly recommended.

Brittany · Married on 10/04/2014

I could not give Mark and Mary enough praise. I couldn't have been happier with the quality of service they provided. Not only were the pictures absolutely gorgeous, but Mark and Mary were so kind and amazing to work with that I know we will be using them again in the future for our photography needs! We loved that the pictures were not over edited like most photographers do and they worked with us in getting the shots that we wanted.

They were amazing for both our engagement and wedding photography.

Sent on 10/22/2014

Terri · Married on 03/01/2014

Definitely would recommend this husband and wife team!

Sent on 05/10/2015

Jennifer · Married on 10/26/2013

Mark and Mary captured all the best moments of my special day! They were very professional from the consultation, and all the way up to the big day when nerves were abound and I could think of nothing other than marrying the man of my dreams. The pictures came out better than I could have ever hoped. My husband and I still look back on them often and recollect on moments we had forgotten. Having both of them there ensured there wasnt a moment missed all evening.

Kimberly · Married on 10/05/2013

I found Mark and Mary Chamberlin at a local bridal show in Fredericksburg, VA. When my husband and I met with them for a consultation we knew they would be the perfect photographers for us. We loved working with them for our engagement and wedding photographs. They were professional and fun to work with along with capturing our special day in breath taking photographs. I was beyond satisfied with the quality of photos and the creativity was awesome. I highly recommend them especially if you are looking for an amazing couple to work with.

Sent on 05/25/2015

Lindsay · Married on 05/26/2013

Mark and Mary are such a pleasure to work with. They took time to learn what it was we were looking for and flawlessly followed through. We are so pleased with our photographs, it was truly a day we will never forget and thanks to them we have the photos to share.

Sent on 05/18/2015
  • F

Fallon · Married on 10/27/2012

Mark and Mary of Chamberlin Photography were such a pleasure to work with. We were so thrilled with how our engagement and wedding pictures turned out. From the moment we met with them, we felt comfortable and they made what can be an awkward session (especially for the guys!) fun and enjoyable. They have a great combination of professionalism and friendliness. We would highly recommend them to anyone looking for reliable, cost-effective, and talented photographers!

Sent on 06/30/2015

Jacquelyn · Married on 09/23/2011

Chamberlin Photography did an amazing job with our engagement and wedding pictures! I have gotten, and continue to get, so many compliments about them! They are absolutely beautiful! We have great posed pictures that captured all of our family members, and wonderful candid pictures that captured the day perfectly! I love looking at the pictures and remembering how perfect our day was! They were wonderful to work with! Thank you for being such an integral part of our big day, and for capturing everything so that we can look back on it for years to come!

Sent on 05/17/2015

1.0
      2.5
      2.5
      0.0

When I first met Mary and Mark they were very nice. Mary was very personable and that is what attracted me to them. That and they were a slight bit cheaper than the other wedding photographers. Looking back now I really wish I would of spent the extra money & invested in a better wedding photographer. Actually I have since seen less expensive wedding photographers do a FAR BETTER job! One of the most important things to me for my wedding was capturing beautiful pictures that I could look back on & share with family & friends. Even with the many meetings we had apparently they still didn't get it or maybe they just weren't talented enough to capture the images I was after. I did get some nice candid photos but the posed photos were horrible and there were no good bridal photos what so ever! Furthermore, the photographs are either over edited, blurring out the beautiful background or making them too bright, or under edited, leaving shadows on my face. When I brought this to their attention they were not very helpful or nice. They offered to fix them but they were going to charge me to do so since they would have to re-edit them. Not to mention they were VERY rude about it! They just lack skill and talent in wedding photography. It is upsetting to me still until this day when I see other beautiful wedding photographs, the kind that I dreamed of, knowing I don’t and will not have those for my own. You only have one chance. It is one day. When it is all over all you will have left to look back on are the images your wedding photographer took. When I look back I try very hard not to feel disappointed in the photographs I have but rather focus on the point of the day! It would of been a million times better to be in love with not only the point of the day but also the photographs. Unfortunately for me that is not and will never be the case. If you are looking for high quality, professional photos, keep looking!

Sent on 07/09/2014

Chamberlin Photography's reply:

We were very saddened, and quite surprised, to find this negative review from this bride... This was written 2 years after the actual event, and the following is the original review, written by the very same bride, that is on our website:

"Mark and Mary did so much more than take pictures, they captured amazing moments that have become cherished memories. They really went above and beyond, constantly exceeding my expectations. Mark and Mary are genuinely good people who have a passion for what they do and it shows through in their work! I really cannot say enough about them and the wonderful job they do! Every time I look at my wedding photos it not only takes me back to that special day but it takes me back to all the special moments and emotions that were felt and its all thanks to Mark and Mary! They were a pleasure to work with! I am so glad I chose them to capture my special day, you will be too!"... Tabatha T.

We feel, very strongly, that we worked hard to give this client wonderful images of her wedding day and we stand behind our work... We never want to have any of our clients feel dissatisfied with our service or the images we provide...