Chairish The Day Reviews

Chairish The Day 5
Chairish The Day 6
Chairish The Day 7

Deborah · Married on 03/21/2015

Shaunna and her team were phenomenal! Shaunna was very easy to work with and answered any questions I had. Even when considering the price, the value, attention to detail, and outcome of Chairish the Day is completely worth it! They also came out to my venue, which is what I wanted. I didn’t want to have to go to a salon and then to my wedding venue. I wanted to be in one place for the entire day. Chairish the Day did my bridal portrait hair and makeup done and the day of my wedding as well. They are very professional and talented! I loved the way my hair and makeup turned out, and how my wedding party’s hair and makeup turned out. They truly did a wonderful job! They even accounted for the rainy weather when they did our hair. Those ladies know what they are doing! I would recommend Chairish the Day to any of our family and friends getting married.

Sent on 06/01/2015

Kay · Married on 03/14/2015

The ladies at cHAIRish the day were amazing to work with! Shaunna did my hair and it did not budge an inch in 10 hours -even with adding and removing a veil! Normally my face can looks shiny by the end of the night, but whatever Val did worked wonders! All of my bridesmaids were happy with their hair and make-up! :)

Sent on 03/23/2015

Chairish The Day's reply:

Thank you Kay for choosing cHAIRish the Day and for the kind words. You all were a pleasure to work with and we wish you all happiness and success in all your endeavors. Thank you again.

Everyone was very friendly and receptive to feedback and happy to make any changes or adjustments. They were all professional and knowledgeable and tried hard to understand each of our style preferences and requests.

Sent on 03/27/2015
  • User4919420 · 2+ years ago

I got my hair and makeup done by cHAIRish the day for a friend's wedding and I was very happy with the results! Both hair and makeup looked great and lasted all day from 9am to midnight!

Sent on 03/27/2015

Great service. My hair looked absolutely amazing!! Exactly what I envisioned.

Sent on 04/19/2015

Teresa · Married on 11/15/2014

Absolutely amazing work by Rosie and Sophia! All my bridesmaids and myself hair and makeup looked great. Would definitely use them again and recommend them to all my friends and future brides. Thanks so much ladies for a fantastic job! :)

Sent on 11/24/2014

Alysse · Married on 11/01/2014

I had a great experience with cHAIRish the Day! I originally was supposed to get married in San Antonio, but due to being double booked, I had to relocate 2 weeks before my wedding. We ended up having the wedding in Boerne. The girls at cHAIRish the Day were so flexible and willing to do anything they needed to ensure I was happy and had the best day possible. Even when the power went out for 3 hours and we had to finish our hair in the car, they didn't mind at all. I appreciated that they didn't make a big deal out of something that obviously was frustrating! While they were doing the hair/makeup, it felt like we were just hanging out with old friends. The quality of their work was great. My hair and makeup stayed put the entire night. We were all very pleased with the results. Their airbrush gun was broken, but they still used the makeup for it, and Val did such a good job that you couldn't even tell the difference. All in all, incredibly happy with everything they did! Great to work with, awesome at what they do, and great people.

Sent on 11/17/2014

Samantha · Married on 07/27/2014

Such a great and friendly staff! I had my hair and makeup done and it turned out perfect. I got the airbrush makeup and it stayed all night. Considering my wedding was outside in July, that's pretty amazing.

Sent on 08/10/2014

Sarah · Married on 01/04/2014

I was very blessed to have Morgan from Chairish the Day do my hair and makeup for my wedding in January. I had a consultation with Morgan in November and not only did I absolutely love the way she did my hair and make-up, but I loved Morgan. She was so sweet and made sure she was doing exactly what I wanted. I showed her a picture and ended up liking my hair even more than the one in the photo. I wanted my make-up to be natural and not over the top. Morgan did just that! On the day of the wedding, Morgan arrived at the venue early and was professional and friendly. Everyone who got their hair/make-up done loved it and it lasted throughout the night. I highly recommend Chairish the Day and will use their services for all future special occasions. Thank you, Morgan!

Sent on 01/28/2014

Laura · Married on 11/15/2013

These ladies are so amazing! They did my hair and makeup for my bridal portraits as well as hair and makeup for me and my bridal party on the wedding day. They are so sweet and did such a wonderful job! I've never felt so beautiful in my life!

Sent on 12/06/2013

I love these ladies!!!! They did an awesome job on all my girls and myself. I will be using them for any hair and makeup needs!!!

Sent on 12/11/2013

Sommer · Married on 02/02/2013

I worked with Shaunna and Morgan at Chairish the Day for hair and makeup for my entire bridal party for my wedding. They traveled to our location at Boulder Springs in New Braunfels. Shaunna and Morgan did an amazing job on 8 women! Everyone's hair and makeup was absolutely gorgeous and these ladies were so fun and easy to work with. I absolutely loved my hair and makeup for my wedding day. Shaunna seriously can work wonders with hair. I could not have been more happy with the way everyone's hair and makeup turned out! Shaunna and Morgan were fantastic and I would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for hair and makeup on their wedding day! Or any other day for that matter!

Sent on 02/25/2013

Terri · Married on 01/19/2013

We used Chairish the Day, Shaunna & Morgan, for hair and makeup for my daughter's wedding day on 01/19/13. Everyone loved their work! They are so easy to work with, work fast, and everyone loved their hair! Definitely recommend Chairish the Day!

Sent on 01/24/2013

Clarissa · Married on 11/10/2012

Ladies you guys are the best! My hair lasted all night and my make-up too! I felt beautiful and thank you for listening and being so flexible when needed. Thank you Shaunna and Lauren for making my day so special and running smooth.

Sent on 11/27/2012

Cassandra · Married on 08/11/2012

Megan did an amazing job on my hair! I was extremely pleased with how professional she was. I had wanted to do finger waves with my hair but since we didn't have gel she actually took the time to look up tutorial videos instead of just saying 'No'. While that style didn't work out she made me look beautiful anyway & I couldn't be happier with the service my bridesmaids & I received. A special touch was the wedding station on pandora that they played all afternoon to amp us up!

Sent on 08/27/2012
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 06/16/2012

I can't say enough good things about Shaunna and her team! Shaunna impressed me from the moment I met her. I had her do my hair and makeup for engagement photos, my bridal portraits, my boudoir portraits, and the wedding. She became more than a vendor -- she became a trusted friend. On the wedding day, Shaunna brought some music and played MY favorite bands from her Pandora. Shaunna even went above and beyond when got my niece, the flower girl, dressed and ready to go after my stressed-out dad dropped her and my nephew off. Her team was wonderful, too, making all of my bridesmaids look and feel their absolute best! I have NEVER felt more beautiful than after a visit with Shaunna and I plan to use her services again and again for future special occasions!!

Sent on 08/09/2012

She was extremely helpful and kind. Always on time and always responded to my questions on time.

Sent on 07/09/2012

Mia A. · Married on 04/07/2012

Shaunna was so amazing! I absolutely recommend her to anyone looking to get their hair done for their wedding! She did my hair for both my bridals and the day of, I couldn't have been more happy with how my hair came out! It held up the entire night and I received several compliments....no need to look further! I promise she is your girl!!! THANK YOU for everything Shaunna!

Sent on 05/21/2012

Viviana · Married on 03/18/2012

My daughter and I had our trial a month before the wedding and it didn't take long for Shaunna to find the style that we liked. Her technique is one that I haven't seen before. She is so professional but at the same time friendly and makes you feel like family. Laughs, talking and music made the time fly. God knows I fall asleep when someone is brushing through my hair but I stayed up for the beauty shops conversations. The day of the wedding we arrived on time and finished early enough to get my nerves in gear and relax before the wedding. I had a lot of comments on my hair and head piece. I slept with the pins in my hair and woke up the next morning and didn't have to even touch it up. My hair felt light and easy. I was surprised my hair stayed with a windy wedding reception and a very eager new husband! lol. I recommend Shaunna at CHairish the Day to anyone!

Sent on 07/09/2012

Katie · Married on 03/17/2012

The ladies from cHAIRish the Day were wonderful and helped make my wedding day stress free. We had 11 people needing hair and/or makeup and they slivered without a hitch.

Sent on 07/01/2012

Melissa · Married on 03/10/2012

I was so incredibly pleased with their service. I brought a few pictures of what I was looking for but didn't have a set plan for my hair. Shaunna took what I wanted and made it more than I could have asked for! My make up was also very classy and beautiful. Everything stayed all night, despite never leaving the dance floor!

Sent on 06/29/2012

Connie · Married on 06/18/2011

Shaunna did a fabulous job on my hair for my civil wedding! I simply took a picture of a hairstyle I loved, she glanced at it briefly and began working. She was done in 30 minutes and the look was beautiful and elegant. She did tell me that my curls would loosen by the end of the day but the hairstyle withstood the scorching Texas heat perfectly!

She has a wonderful website with a photo gallery full of exquisite hairstyles for every occasion! I know I will be seeing Shauna again for my religious wedding hairstyle!

Thank You Shaunna!

~Connie

Sent on 07/08/2011

Chairish The Day's reply:

Thank-you Connie for the kind words. I enjoyed meeting and chatting with you and your husband, and I look forward to seeing the two of you again. I cannot thank you enough. :)

Laura · Married on 05/24/2010

Shaunna is great! I've used her services several times for special occassions. She never disappoints! I can't believe how she can copy any hairstyle you show her a picture of. Excellent work and awesome personality. She knows how to make you feel beautiful for any special event. Quality work and service. I will continue to trust her with all my special events and those of my girls. You can't go wrong using Shaunna.

Sent on 04/25/2011

Sarah · Married on 04/04/2009

Shaunna did an OUTSTANDING job styling my hair for my wedding day! I have extremely straight hair that NEVER wants to stay in curls or in an updo; however, Shaunna made it happen without making it look stiff with hairspray - it looked smooth and clean, just beautiful! The style was exactly what I wanted and it stayed PERFECT the entire night! I was so happy with her timeliness, professionalism, and quality of work! I have had other people try to style my hair for weddings I have been a bridesmaid in and they have not even come close to the way Shaunna did it. DO NOT skimp on your wedding day hair. Don't do it yourself, have a friend try to do it (unless a professional), because you want your wedding day hair to remain flawless through to the last picture! Go to Shaunna at cHAIRish The Day! You won't regret it.

Sent on 04/21/2011

Lisa · Married on 12/30/2017

Amazing! They are very talented and friendly. They are willing to travel to you.

Sent on 01/14/2018