Chairish The Day Reviews

Chairish The Day 5
Chairish The Day 6
Chairish The Day 7

Sneha · Married on 07/04/2016

Are friendly and willing to listen to what styles you want and do their best to make it happen! Our hair looked great!

Sent on 07/17/2016
  • Y

Yenmi · Married on 06/25/2016

Shaunna and her assistant were amazing. I originally booked with another well-known vendor in San Antonio, but the quality of service there was lacking. Shaunna was able to schedule an appointment with me right away. She's very responsive and so sweet! She listened to what I was looking for and did a great job with the trial run so I decided to forgo my deposit at the other place and go with Shaunna instead. I am so relieved I did. On the wedding day, she was on time and worked very quickly. She took care of hair for me, my five bridesmaids and other family members in 3 hours. She is very open to your input so if you don't like something, she is more than happy to change it. The same goes for her makeup assistant. Overall, I was very happy with my experience and I wish I had gone with Chairish first!

Sent on 07/15/2016

The girls were great and my hairstyle looked fabulous!

Sent on 06/16/2016

You should know the amount of people who need hair/makeup services when you are booking. This team was awesome and did an incredible job! My makeup was flawless and I absolutely loved my hairstyle! I love Chairish the Day!

Sent on 06/04/2016

Shaunna from Chairish the Day was great to work with because she responded to all of my emails extremely promptly! The girls who came out to do my hair and makeup were also great! I would definitely recommend this salon to anyone looking for wedding hair and makeup!!

Sent on 07/01/2016

Elaine · Married on 05/27/2016

I was part of family at this event and had hair and makeup done. It was a fun, relaxing time with the girls. The vendor ladies were very good at their services. It was an enjoyable experience getting prettied up for the big event!

Sent on 06/06/2016

Samantha · Married on 04/10/2016

The ladies at Chairish the Day are fabulous and oh so talented! They are flexible and easy to work with.

Sent on 12/09/2016

Krystle · Married on 04/02/2016

Shaunna is awesome and does amazing hair! All of my bridesmaids hair looked perfect and I loved mine as well. It held up all night and then some!

Sent on 04/21/2016

Both ladies were friendly, reposive and professional. They were calm and able to deal with any request we had.

Sent on 03/29/2016

Michele · Married on 02/26/2016

The team is amazing at Cherish the Day. I felt beautiful on my wedding day 2-20-16 at Kendall. The makeup and hair stylists listen to every detail and execute it beautiful. All my bridesmaids hair and makeup was amazing! Don't trust anyone else when picking out the team for your special day. I will recommend you guys to everyone!

Sent on 03/03/2016

Krystal · Married on 11/01/2015

Chairish the day did an amazing job with both of my hair and makeup. I had changed my mind on how I wanted my hair and makeup done from the initial consultation and it still turned out amazing. I would DEFINITELY recommend getting the airbrush makeup, especially if you're not used to wearing a lot of face makeup everyday. It felt and looked very natural. Anyways these girls are awesome, and made my special day easy and that much better!

Sent on 11/06/2015

Tori · Married on 10/17/2015

I cannot say enough good things about the Chairish the Day company and the stylists! We had a fun, yet professional experience with these girls! Rosie, Val, and Morgan came to our hotel for the wedding day to do hair and makeup. They arrived on time and were the consummate professionals. Rosie and Morgan did all updo's with braids on long- and short-haired bridesmaids and a challenging updo for the bride, who has long, thick hair. They both were efficient and experienced when it came to getting all four bridesmaids, the flower girl, the mother and grandmother of the bride and the bride herself all done in a timely manner. Each hairstyle was an individual struggle as there were different hair types, and lengths to try to coordinate a similar style on each person in the bridal party. When all hairstyles were completed, everyone looked like a vision from a hairstyle magazine. These girls are that good! I would highly recommend them for any occasion!

Val did makeup and airbrush for ALL the bridesmaids, the bride, and the mother of the bride and just a touch of mascara for the grandmother of the bride. Each person's makeup enhanced their original look, but was made more glamorous. The make up was not overdone, but delicately applied to honor the special occasion. The makeup didn't feel heavy or cakey, in fact, you couldn't even tell you had it on!! It lasted throughout the long evening of the wedding and throughout the warm parts of the day while going from one location to venue. Val worked well with young and old skin types and knew just how to apply the right look to each. I would also highly recommend Val for make up for any occasion!

Chairish the Day was one of two companies they we initially contacted. Chairish the Day's stylists are much more experienced and professional. Each stylist was personable, friendly, and accommodating to different styles, needs, personalities, and requests. You will not go wrong with the company and its stylists!

Sent on 10/21/2015

Sarina · Married on 10/09/2015

Chairish the Day was extremely amazing the day of my wedding! The team came to my venue and were extremely uplifting, friendly and professional. Shauna is extremely talented with up-do's. I showed Shauna a picture of what I wanted and she replicated the picture so perfectly. I was nervous about how my beautiful hair piece would fit into my possible up-do and Shauna made it work. The mood of the room was so relaxing and calming thanks to her team. I booked her team for all hair and make for my bridal party and everyone looked beautiful. My make up artist really listened to my request (natural make-up) and I received many compliments on my up do and make up. These ladies are extremely talented and will leave you feeling beautiful :-) Thank you Chairish the Day!

Sent on 11/23/2015

Stephanie · Married on 09/05/2015

Debra did exactly what I wanted with my hair for my wedding day. It was beautiful and lasted till the next day.

Sent on 09/13/2015

Chairish The Day's reply:

We are so glad we achieved your expectations for your wedding day! Thank you for taking the time to review us. Congratulations!
  • Melinda

Melinda · Married on 08/14/2015

I used cHairish the Day for my bridal session and wedding day (both on location) hair and makeup and felt so beautiful! I received many compliments. I also did a consultation and found it to be worth every penny.

Overall, Shaunna and her team were great to work with!

Sent on 10/17/2015

Leigh Ann · Married on 08/01/2015

Both the girls that came to help us were fantastic! They were kind and courteous and uplifting.
    Great girls!

Sent on 08/13/2015

Chairish The Day's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. We wish you all the best. :)

Leslie · Married on 05/30/2015

The hairstylist and make-up artist were personable and professional. It stormed pretty badly the day of the wedding and they did great keeping my spirits up! I would recommend chairish the day to any bride!

Sent on 06/22/2015

Chairish The Day's reply:

We are so glad you were pleased with our services! Congratulations! Thank you for taking the time to review us. We really appreciate it!
  • User5206298 · 2+ years ago

cHAIRish the Day did the hair at my daughter's wedding in November. Everyone's hair was so beautiful that my son's fiancé used cHAIRish the Day for the Bridal Party for their wedding in May - another awesome experience!

Sent on 06/25/2015

Chairish The Day's reply:

Happy to hear we were able to deliver for both events! Thank you for the kind words!

Cara · Married on 05/23/2015

I utilized Chairish the Day for my wedding in November and then recommended them to my now sister-in-law for her wedding in May. They are great!!!

Sent on 06/30/2015

Chairish The Day's reply:

Thank you for referring us to your sister, and thank you for putting your trust in us on the most important day of your life. :)

The girl who did my make up was amazing! She didn't do too much make up which is nice since sometimes it can look like caked up face.

Sent on 05/25/2015

Thank you!!

Sent on 05/25/2015

Jennifer · Married on 05/02/2015

I really enjoyed having the girls do my hair and make up. They are a lot of fun and can do just about anything. Loved my hair and make up I looked like a princess on my big day!

Sent on 05/21/2015

Shauna and her team was awesome! They made everything smooth and did our hair and make quick.
    I loved everything and they listened to what I wanted. Thanks again.

Sent on 04/30/2015

Carol · Married on 04/11/2015

Chairish the Day was wonderful. They handled 12 bridesmaids, two moms and a bride and they did a fabulous job!

Sent on 04/16/2015

Rene · Married on 03/21/2015

I received so many complements on my hair and makeup. It even held up to the weather as well as the dancing. Lol
    You ladies ate so talented and it was such a pleasure having you all hang out with us at my grandma's house. Extremely professional abs courteous. I can't thank you all enough.

Sent on 03/27/2015