Chairish The Day Reviews

Chairish The Day 4
Chairish The Day 5
Chairish The Day 6
Chairish The Day 7

Perfect styles, excellent customer service!

Sent on 12/04/2016

Yesenia · Married on 12/30/2016

Love Cherish the day, makeup artist and hair stylist were both awesome!

Sent on 01/07/2017

Hannah · Married on 12/30/2016

Where do I begin!? I cannot say thank you enough to Chairish the Day for making my wedding day perfect. I was in awe of how my wedding hair and makeup turned out, and would not have changed a thing. This is extremely rare for me because unfortunately I am one of those people who is very self critical and almost never completely love the way I look. I was so happy with my hair and makeup, and couldn't stop looking in the mirror! Only 2 of my bridesmaids were scheduled to get both hair and makeup and as the day went on almost all of my bridesmaids wanted their hair and make up done and chairish the day made it happen seemlessly. They took their time on me and made sure I was completely happy with the way I looked even though we were pressed for time because so many of my girls wanted their hair and make up done. Shaunna is so easy to work with, I completely recommend!

Sent on 01/07/2017

Gianna · Married on 12/26/2016

They did such an amazing job! I showed them a picture of what I wanted done and they got it perfectly! My hairstyle lasted ALL night long!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Mirjana · Married on 12/26/2016

cHAIRish The Day made my wedding day run even more smoothly than I could have ever imagined! My hair and makeup, as well as my bridesmaids' & mother's, came out picture perfect! They worked in a timely manner and were extremely understanding & professional. I recommend them 100%!

Sent on 01/04/2017

Amanda · Married on 12/23/2016

The team was wonderful!! My hair and makeup looked wonderful and made me feel great :) Hair stayed curled and in place even through the drizzle and Texas humidity! Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 12/29/2016

Renee · Married on 12/23/2016

They did a wonderful job and were very professional!

Sent on 01/08/2017

Jennifer · Married on 12/18/2016

It was a really great experience to be able to have everything prepared and ready for everyone to look beautiful on Rachel's big day!

Sent on 12/20/2016

Rachel · Married on 12/18/2016

I seriously loved working with Shaunna and the Chairish the Day team! They were so skilled and quick, they got me and my 7 bridesmaids and my flower girl looking absolutely amazing in just 4 hours!! You should definitely book Chairish the Day for your wedding, you really will not regret it!

Sent on 12/27/2016

Chantelle · Married on 12/17/2016

Sarah from Chairish the Day was awesome! She was so sweet and kind and worked with many of us to make us look beautiful for my special day! I am so happy I went with Chairish the Day!!

Sent on 12/22/2016

Cindy · Married on 12/17/2016

Shauna and her ladies, were so easy to talk to. They listened to what we wanted. They would not let us leave looking bad. They made sure our hair was perfect and our makeup looked beautiful! We will definitely recommend this place to others and we will use them again!

Sent on 12/21/2016

Kaitlynn · Married on 11/23/2016

Hair & makeup came out perfect!

Sent on 12/05/2016

Tracie · Married on 11/19/2016

Shaunna and Morgan took care of our wedding party this past Saturday and both of them did an amazing job! All 7 of us had perfect hair (with curls that lasted all night!) thanks to Shaunna, and our make up was on point, thanks to Morgan. We looked natural but elegant, and so beautiful. We all received many compliments throughout the night.
    They came ready with notes from the trial hair and make up appointment, knew what we wanted, and made it happen!
    These wonderfully talented ladies also have fun personalities; they chatted and laughed with us and shared stories. They were fun, enthusiastic and fit right in. :-)

Sent on 11/22/2016

Genieve · Married on 11/19/2016

Very professional and personable staff. The stylists are very talented and were able to give me exactly what I wanted in regards to my hair and makeup just from a couple of photos. Absolutely amazing. So happy with both services!

Sent on 12/02/2016

Courtney · Married on 11/12/2016

Thanks for helping me get a trial two days before the wedding when I was assigned a new stylist. I loved Morgan and she did a great job. :) I will recommend to friends.

Sent on 11/25/2016

Holly · Married on 11/05/2016

Shauna was great... very patient and easy to work with! She made me feel beautiful!

Sent on 11/09/2016

Jessie · Married on 11/05/2016

Shauna and her team were amazing. I booked her for my hair/makeup for myself, mom and bridesmaids at my wedding. She was on time, organized and well prepared. Things flowed really nicely throughout the morning. She was super patient, and even re-did my moms hair when she didn't like the first look. On top of everything else, she was so easy to talk to, funny and pleasant the entire time! I have never had my hair/makeup done before, but I was completely impressed by Chairishtheday and the final outcomes of their work!!

Sent on 11/13/2016

Angella · Married on 10/17/2016

I was very happy with the services that we received on my wedding day. The girls were very sweet and professional. I loved my hair and makeup! They made my special day even better because I could just relax and get pampered.

Sent on 10/26/2016

Jana · Married on 10/15/2016

Debbie did my and two of my bridesmaids hair on my wedding day. Needless to say, she did an amazing job! She listened to what we wanted and did an amazing job executing it. She was sweet and very patient (even when one of the girls was running late). She was friendly and talked to everyone while also keep us on time. I would definitely recommend her and Chairish the Day!

Jana :)

Sent on 10/22/2016

Karen · Married on 10/08/2016

My best hair day EVER! The whole wedding party was please and we looked beautiful. Make up was spot on and the service and attitude of the artists could not be better. We looked so polished, yet individual, not cookie cutter smokey eyes for everyone. Would highly, highly, recommend and I will us again and again.

Sent on 10/11/2016

m · Married on 09/24/2016

I was a bridesmaid in a wedding - this was the best hair I've ever had! I got compliments all night.

Sent on 10/04/2016

Alison · Married on 09/24/2016

The entire team was amazing and my bridal party never looked better. They listened to what each person wanted and made everyone look like the best version of themselves. Each artist was incredibly versatile and a joy to work with.

Sent on 12/17/2016

Moriah · Married on 09/18/2016

I loved their work! We got such wonderful compliments from strangers at the reception location. Plus, they are fun to work with!

Sent on 09/22/2016

j · Married on 09/09/2016

Because I was traveling I did not have a test run on my hair & makeup before my wedding. I have acne-prone, very oily skin, and large pores…. I was stressing over my makeup melting away in the summer heat & humidity! I took a huge risk picking a salon sight unseen and it was literally the most stressful aspect of my wedding day.
    The makeup artist (I wish I could remember her name) was delightful and suggested airbrush makeup. I noticed she had brought along oil free make up products and matte setting powders appropriate for my skin type. I was pleased that she had the right stuff for skin like mine and I followed her suggestions. My makeup was flawless, (my skin however was not), but it looked as good as it possibly could give my acne & pores! In fact, it looked so good that the blemishes did not appear in any of my photos, I was thrilled!
    For my hair I brought several pictures, but honestly was still lost on what would look best. Admittedly all of my different photos were confusing, but Shauna went to work without hesitation as if she instinctually knew what to do and worked WITH me on the finishing steps to accomplish EXACTLY the look I wanted in profile. Shauna is a true professional! My hair was stunning! Magazine cover stunning! It looked classic yet current, and I looked more beautiful than I can ever remember.
    I’m the type of person that is often disappointed because my expectations are too high. As I mentioned before this was the most stressful part of my wedding day because I had the highest expectations for looking beautiful and was so worried I wouldn’t. They exceeded all my expectations! I felt so beautiful that my anxiety shifted away from my pimples to worrying about tripping on my dress and remembering what to say…The things a bride should be worrying about on her wedding day lol! I can’t express enough how grateful I am for the wonderful hair & makeup, after all when the wedding is over all we have left our photos, and I am so proud of mine!

Sent on 09/13/2016

Henrietta · Married on 09/03/2016

Sara was my hair & makeup stylist. She came to my hotel room and transformed me into a beautiful bride!!
    She listened to what I wanted and came thru in such a great way!!
    I felt so glamorous!! Everyone raved about my hair and makeup!!

And Sara - you're still the best! My hair never fell!! ??

Henrietta Saldana-Paz