Chair Cover Rentals - NY Chair Covers Reviews

53 | Brooklyn, NY

53 Reviews for Chair Cover Rentals - NY Chair Covers

Jennifer · Married on 08/31/2013

I am extremely satisfied with the level of service provided. The gentleman I spoke with on the phone was very courteous, knowledgeable, and accommodating. The chair covers and sashes were of great quality and really added a touch of class to my wedding reception. Thanks again, NY Chair Covers! Thumbs up!!!

Sent on 09/23/2013

Nicholas · Married on 08/30/2013

NY Chair Covers did a perfect job at delivering the chair covers for our wedding.

Sent on 09/16/2013

Chair covers were amazing in quality and were sent on time. We had a wonderful experience with this company and would love to recommend it!

Sent on 09/04/2013

Annette · Married on 08/03/2013

The only negative thing I can say is that a few of the chair covers had spots on them toward the bottom
    that guest wouldn't notice. If you rent sashes, find someone who is good at tying bows! We got a lot of
    compliements on the room so I was pleased with the way it turned out and would recommend using this
    company.

Sent on 08/06/2013
  • I

Isabel · event on: 08/03/2013

We were very happy with this company and the chair cover were excellent.

Sent on 09/04/2013

Trenita · event on: 07/26/2013

Christian's Community Center Church of Alexandria Pastoral 25th Anniversary was a success, thanks to Chair Cover Rentals - NY Chair Covers. Chair Cover Rentals - NY Chair Covers is a combination of great linen, customer service and dependability makes them a unique resource in the industry. The chair covers and sashes were clean and pressed. Chair Cover Rentals - NY Chair Covers transform the banquet space and took it to another level. Chair Cover Rentals - NY Chair Covers is not just competitive; they are a breath of fresh air, integrity and quality in the Washington Metropolitan Area.

Susan · Married on 07/20/2013

I was a little hesitant of ordering these items online, especially since if the linens did not arrive, I would be scrambling at the last minute to find another source. I compared prices with this vendor and other online and local vendors and NY Chair Covers was the best value. They also have a great variety of colors to select from. Prompt service and excellent customer service. Linens arrived when stated and I was provided tracking number so that I could track the shipment. Linens were clean and neatly pressed. Convenient to return after the event, just pack into same box, apply shipping label that is provided and drop off at UPS. Definitely recommend!

Tonya · event on: 07/06/2013

I have used your company twice for my rental needs. Each time I have been thoroughly satisfied with your service. Thank you for making my events less stressful. I will definitely be using you in the future for my rental needs.

Sent on 08/29/2013

We needed to find affordable chair covers at the last minute when we found the venue's chairs were ugly. NY Chair Covers delivered clean, attractive covers with table runners and chair bows that matched the wedding color theme perfectly. Their pricing was about 50% lower than other companies we talked to.

Jean · event on: 06/22/2013

I rented chair covers n sashes. The came way ahead of time and was very pleased! i have to tell you your pricing was EXCELLENT ALSO!!!! I will be using you in the future. I even had to add more and still got the price I locked into. The discount price. THANK YOU!

Sent on 09/06/2013

L · event on: 06/15/2013

This company comes highly recommended by me. No negatives at all, everything from start fo finish was 100 percent.

Sent on 09/09/2013

Tina · Married on 06/08/2013

The chair covers and sashes were beautiful and so was the wedding! It has been a pleasure working with and I have already recommended this business to most of my family and friends.

Sent on 06/29/2013

Eugenia · Married on 06/17/2012

Charles is a very sweet and hardworking Asian man who runs his small but efficient business from a small room in a private house by Kings Plaza. Don't be scared at the description! At first I got worried to go to a house, but he left the entrance door open the whole time and I didn't feel unsafe or uncomfortable. I am so glad I found him on Google. I rented beautiful chair covers which looked so beautiful and really dressed up the entire venue. The prices are great and very reasonable. I also rented napkins and ribbons in different colors and materials. He has everything in neat see-through boxes, everything is clean and ready to go. I changed my mind three times while there because I had so many options. He gave me several extras for each rented product - for just in case, and was super accommodating, patient and professional! I needed to return the items two business days after, and there was no problem, The restaurant owner even asked me for his card so they can use him for their guests in the future. Everyone was impressed. We highly highly recommend him!!!

Sent on 07/09/2012
  • User7463772 · event on: 09/16/2016

Super fast delivery. Great quality. Excellent customer service.

Sent on 12/06/2016
  • User4283072 · event on: 07/12/2014

My party was for Saturday and as they promise, they delivered 3 days before.
    I rented chairs covers & sashes.

Sent on 07/28/2014

Angela · event on: 05/31/2014

For my Mother's 90th Birthday Party Everything was as planned ! Then I had 20 last minute R.S.V.P s !! I called Chair Cover Rentals in a Panic and they took care of me with a next day delivery !!! GREAT JOB Chair Cover Rentals. I also had used them for my Daughter Amanda Mees' wedding and there too everything was perfect.
    I love this place !
    Angela Mees

Sent on 07/07/2014

The chair covers were beautiful. We received a lot of compliments on the look of the hall. There were crease lines and I didn't have time to iron, but they looked fine anyway. We also rented purple and lavender sashes to tie on the chairs.
    Even with the cost of shipping, this company was about $100 cheaper than I could find with any of the local vendors.

Sent on 05/20/2014
  • User3497753 · event on: 08/24/2013

I love this place we rented chsir covers and sashes, tablee covets, and napkins. within a month we changed the colors seversl times. The company was quick too respond and change it. We also were able to get samples before so we knew what were getting. Best of all everything arrived 3 days before the event exactly like they promised. When your done throw everything back in box and ship back within two days with the prepaid label cant gey easier then that.

• User3497830 · event on: 06/15/2013

I spent a lot of time researching price, quality and varity of products that were available for rental. I was having a graduation party for my grandaughter. New York Chair was by far the most affordable, I requested
    samples and they were delivered within a few days. The actual products were delivered in plenty of time and
    the quality of everything was beyond words. I would recommend this company to any one, the chair covers,
    napkins, table cloths and sashes just made the event spectacular.

Keisha · event on: 05/09/2015

The whole process went smoothly. The linens shipped and arrived on schedule and everything received was as promised. The table linens,chair covers and bows made all the difference when we were decorating the venue. Everything coordinated and it looked beautiful.

Sent on 05/27/2015

Jade · Married on 10/05/2013

I rented the satin chair covers and chair ties. They were beautiful and added that class that made the wedding! Thank you so much Chales for responding so quickly to all my questions!!

Sent on 10/10/2013

Diane · Married on 09/13/2014

3.5

a few of the chair covers were dirty and the bottom. noticed this when we were ironing them...

Sent on 09/25/2014

Evelyn · Married on 09/29/2013

Love how quick they help me with my order at the last minute!!

Thank You very much!!

Sent on 10/08/2013

Great products and very responsive

Sent on 09/10/2013

3.5

Thabk you soso much for the chair covers for our wedding. They arrived earlier than expected and in "ready to use" condition. A few had some stains and had to be swapped out but they looked amazing and completed the hall for our big day!! Thank you to you and your help everything was perfect

Sent on 09/25/2014