53 Reviews for Chair Cover Rentals - NY Chair Covers

34 Chair Cover Rentals - NY Chair Covers Reviews

1.0

I ended up buying the covers from a company that was soooo much less expensive. Same covers were only $4.25 and the rental company wanted $23.00 each to rent. I will put my chair covers to use at my dinner parties & holiday dinner.

Profile Picture flor, 7/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

They are great. Shipping and receiving is so accommodating.

Profile Picture User7486730, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This was the best decision we could have made to make our daughter's wedding reception look so lovely & complete! NY Chair was wonderful to work with. Charles was very accommodating & shipped the covers a few days earlier than the original delivery date so that we would have enough time to set up. I would recommend them highly. Everything arrived neatly folded & return shipping was hassle free and easy. I would use them again and again for any event.

Profile Picture Jeanette, 10/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Prontt and profesional response to my party needs.

Profile Picture User7502360, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Just Beautiful!! My chairs sashes came well in advance in a neat package. The chair sashes were used to cover our white covered chairs for a baby shower. Everyone thought it was so elegant. These sashes stole the show!! Thank you so much!! I will be using you again in the future. Oh and the price was just right!!! Thanks!!

Profile Picture Jamie, 6/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I had absolutely no problems with NY chair covers. My questions were always answered in a timely manner. They shipped on time. The chair covers and sashes were clean and sending them back was easy. I would use NY chair cover again in the future for any events I have.

Profile Picture Julie, 6/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Service was very good overall. The quality of the products was excellent and the everything arrived on time and organized. The only thing I will suggest is responding to emails within 24 hrs.

Profile Picture User7463966, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Charles was the person I worked with for over a year. I changed colors, the numbers, increasing, decreasing, I asked for advise and the exact date they were promised to be delivered they arrived. We had purchased steamers and didn't need them, we put them on the chairs the night before and they were fine the next morning, the sashes too...It was less expensive to order and have them delivered to California and the service was just the best. I would email Charles and he'd get back to me right away and if he was busy, he'd apologize, and answer my question. It was so easy returning them to him. Packed them up in a moving packing box from UHAUL, Charles emailed me the mailing label and we dropped the box off at a UPS Store already to go. The only vendor we did NOT have any problem with at all.

Profile Picture Dolores, 2/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I absolutely love this service and I WOULD use them again!!!

Profile Picture Will, 1/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The covers were beautiful!! I was so stressed getting so many items together for my daughters wedding I was unable to decorate them but it did not make a difference. I can't thank you enough for your wonderful service. I would recommend you highly to anyone :)

Profile Picture Lynn, 9/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everything was perfect and will recommend and use your company again if needed. Thank you The Comptons

Profile Picture Deborah, 9/14/14, 1 Review
4.7

a few of the chair covers were dirty and the bottom. noticed this when we were ironing them...

Profile Picture Diane, 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Thabk you soso much for the chair covers for our wedding. They arrived earlier than expected and in "ready to use" condition. A few had some stains and had to be swapped out but they looked amazing and completed the hall for our big day!! Thank you to you and your help everything was perfect

Profile Picture User4425951, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Easy to order, wonderful product, and easy to return. Definitely added that something extra to our special day!

Profile Picture Angela, 8/16/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Charles was very helpful and responsive to my emails and my needs. Even when I had to make some last minute changes on the numbers of chair covers and sashes I needed, he happily accommodated me. I was more than pleased with the service and the quality of the products. They were delivered timely and instructions on how to return the items were clear. Thank you very much!

Profile Picture Kathy, 7/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I worked with Charles at NY Chair Covers, he was very pleasant to work with. We rented Sangria sashes to go over my chair covers from him for my wedding in Massachusetts. It matched PERFECTLY to the sangria bridesmaid dresses from Davids Bridal. (I live in Wisconsin and was planning a wedding from half way across the country) He made the rental easy peasy.. He sent the sashes to my mothers house early with a return address label for the return. With all the chaos of the wedding, I had LOST the return label!! All I had to do is call Charles, and he eased my pain immediately by emailing me another address label to make the return easy. (Since I had to travel back to Wisc. after the wedding) He was Wonderful, Service-Excellent, Sashes-exactly what I wanted. I would recommend him to anyone.

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The service was great!!! I LOVED the chair covers and bows. They looked so amazing!

Profile Picture User4235607, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The chair covers were beautiful. We received a lot of compliments on the look of the hall. There were crease lines and I didn't have time to iron, but they looked fine anyway. We also rented purple and lavender sashes to tie on the chairs.
Even with the cost of shipping, this company was about $100 cheaper than I could find with any of the local vendors.

Profile Picture User4116854, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Pleasantly surprised by the appearance of the chair covers/sashes and table overlays when removed from the box. Very neatly packaged -- minimal creasing/wrinkles. Beautiful colors.

Profile Picture User3614635, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The chair covers came in on time and looked great !! They were also very easy to return.

Profile Picture User3620926, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I rented the satin chair covers and chair ties. They were beautiful and added that class that made the wedding! Thank you so much Chales for responding so quickly to all my questions!!

Profile Picture Jade, 10/5/13, 5 Reviews
4.7

Love how quick they help me with my order at the last minute!!

Thank You very much!!

Profile Picture Evelyn, 9/29/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I would most definitely refer a friend to use this company for any big event. They made the entire process very easy and the chair covers came in excellent shape. Would absolutely use them for an event in the future.

Profile Picture Nichole, 9/7/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Your chair covers & sashes made our evening wedding look eloquent !! Everyone commented on how much they "Made the tables" thanks so much for your prompt service and your clean & pressed satins

Thanks from all of us!!!!

Profile Picture Nicole , 8/31/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I am extremely satisfied with the level of service provided. The gentleman I spoke with on the phone was very courteous, knowledgeable, and accommodating. The chair covers and sashes were of great quality and really added a touch of class to my wedding reception. Thanks again, NY Chair Covers! Thumbs up!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/31/13, 1 Review