Chair Cover Rentals - NY Chair Covers Reviews

53 | Brooklyn, NY

53 Reviews for Chair Cover Rentals - NY Chair Covers

Montana · Married on 11/09/2016

They are great. Shipping and receiving is so accommodating.

Sent on 12/13/2016

Jeanette · Married on 10/28/2016

This was the best decision we could have made to make our daughter's wedding reception look so lovely & complete! NY Chair was wonderful to work with. Charles was very accommodating & shipped the covers a few days earlier than the original delivery date so that we would have enough time to set up. I would recommend them highly. Everything arrived neatly folded & return shipping was hassle free and easy. I would use them again and again for any event.

Sent on 12/18/2016

Prontt and profesional response to my party needs.

Sent on 12/18/2016

Jamie · Married on 06/11/2016

Just Beautiful!! My chairs sashes came well in advance in a neat package. The chair sashes were used to cover our white covered chairs for a baby shower. Everyone thought it was so elegant. These sashes stole the show!! Thank you so much!! I will be using you again in the future. Oh and the price was just right!!! Thanks!!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Julie · Married on 06/11/2016

I had absolutely no problems with NY chair covers. My questions were always answered in a timely manner. They shipped on time. The chair covers and sashes were clean and sending them back was easy. I would use NY chair cover again in the future for any events I have.

Sent on 12/13/2016

Ash · event on 01/30/2016

This was a very easy process. Any questions i had were answered and the turn around time for email responses was almost immediate. I would definitely rent from NYC chair cover rentals again.

Sent on 02/08/2016

Noreen · event on 06/13/2015

I shopped around and they had best price, and offered discount if pre-ordered. The measurements were exact & I was able to order a sample to be sure! They were true to date with delivery on both sample & order! I reached out by email with questions a few time pre & post event, and got prompt, professional courtious service every time! Highly recommend NYChair Co. Thank you! Noreen D

Sent on 06/23/2015

Mashauna N · event on 05/08/2015

The silver table linen and chair covers really made the room come alive! I couldn't have asked for better quality! Also, the items arrived early and the packaging was just so organized. My caterer even asked where the linen came from because they were impressed too! Thanks so much NY Chair Rentals! I'll definitely be using you again for my next event! My daughter's Sweet 16 was a huge success and your items helped make that happen!

Sent on 05/15/2015

Dolores · Married on 02/14/2015

Charles was the person I worked with for over a year. I changed colors, the numbers, increasing, decreasing, I asked for advise and the exact date they were promised to be delivered they arrived. We had purchased steamers and didn't need them, we put them on the chairs the night before and they were fine the next morning, the sashes too...It was less expensive to order and have them delivered to California and the service was just the best. I would email Charles and he'd get back to me right away and if he was busy, he'd apologize, and answer my question. It was so easy returning them to him. Packed them up in a moving packing box from UHAUL, Charles emailed me the mailing label and we dropped the box off at a UPS Store already to go. The only vendor we did NOT have any problem with at all.

Sent on 02/26/2015
  • W

Will · Married on 01/18/2015

I absolutely love this service and I WOULD use them again!!!

Sent on 02/25/2015

Lynn · Married on 09/14/2014

The covers were beautiful!! I was so stressed getting so many items together for my daughters wedding I was unable to decorate them but it did not make a difference. I can't thank you enough for your wonderful service. I would recommend you highly to anyone :)

Sent on 09/18/2014

Deborah · Married on 09/14/2014

Everything was perfect and will recommend and use your company again if needed. Thank you The Comptons

Sent on 09/19/2014

Angela · Married on 08/16/2014

Easy to order, wonderful product, and easy to return. Definitely added that something extra to our special day!

Sent on 09/19/2014

Shanta · event on 07/26/2014

I received so many compliments at my baby shower in regards to the linens. My guests were telling me that the event looked like a baby shower/wedding. The quality of the linens were very elegant. The return process was easier than saying your ABCs. I will definitely use and recommend this company. Thank you Chair Cover Rentals, your rental service made my event the event of the year.

Sent on 07/31/2014

Kathy · Married on 07/12/2014

Charles was very helpful and responsive to my emails and my needs. Even when I had to make some last minute changes on the numbers of chair covers and sashes I needed, he happily accommodated me. I was more than pleased with the service and the quality of the products. They were delivered timely and instructions on how to return the items were clear. Thank you very much!

Sent on 07/24/2014

Michelle · Married on 06/21/2014

I worked with Charles at NY Chair Covers, he was very pleasant to work with. We rented Sangria sashes to go over my chair covers from him for my wedding in Massachusetts. It matched PERFECTLY to the sangria bridesmaid dresses from Davids Bridal. (I live in Wisconsin and was planning a wedding from half way across the country) He made the rental easy peasy.. He sent the sashes to my mothers house early with a return address label for the return. With all the chaos of the wedding, I had LOST the return label!! All I had to do is call Charles, and he eased my pain immediately by emailing me another address label to make the return easy. (Since I had to travel back to Wisc. after the wedding) He was Wonderful, Service-Excellent, Sashes-exactly what I wanted. I would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 07/21/2014

Erick · event on 05/24/2014

Exellent service will defenatly. Do business in tht future

Sent on 07/07/2014

The service was great!!! I LOVED the chair covers and bows. They looked so amazing!

Sent on 07/09/2014

Jen · event on 12/07/2013

I found NY chair covering online. Took a shot and it was a great exsperience. I request my chair bows a week earlier and they arrived on time. Beautiful quality and neatly pressed. My catering hall commented on how good the quality was and will be using this company in tne future. Hight recxommmed!!!

Sent on 12/12/2013
  • User3731355 · event on 11/30/2013

Charles was very helpful and courteous regarding the linen rental..He also arranged to send it earlier since it was around the holiday season.

Sent on 12/12/2013
  • Janice

Janice · event on 10/26/2013

We will use this company again in the future. Our 30th anniversary event was beautiful. We received many comments on the decor of the room. Thank you for your flexibility and adding additional items at the last minute.

Sent on 11/17/2013

Pleasantly surprised by the appearance of the chair covers/sashes and table overlays when removed from the box. Very neatly packaged -- minimal creasing/wrinkles. Beautiful colors.

Sent on 10/18/2013
  • User3620926 · 2+ years ago

The chair covers came in on time and looked great !! They were also very easy to return.

Sent on 10/21/2013

Nicole · Married on 08/31/2013

Your chair covers & sashes made our evening wedding look eloquent !! Everyone commented on how much they "Made the tables" thanks so much for your prompt service and your clean & pressed satins

Thanks from all of us!!!!

Sent on 09/15/2013

Jennifer · Married on 08/31/2013

I am extremely satisfied with the level of service provided. The gentleman I spoke with on the phone was very courteous, knowledgeable, and accommodating. The chair covers and sashes were of great quality and really added a touch of class to my wedding reception. Thanks again, NY Chair Covers! Thumbs up!!!

Sent on 09/23/2013