Ceviche Tapas Bar and Restaurant Reviews

Ceviche Tapas Bar and Restaurant 6
Ceviche Tapas Bar and Restaurant 7

Alexandra Collette · Married on 01/12/2019

Amazing experience

I decided to have my wedding rehearsal dinner at Ceviche and am so happy with my decision. Kelly, the Director of Banquets and Catering, who helped us coordinate the food and venue space was a dream to work with- super helpful, friendly, and prompt to respond to my questions. The venue space upstairs is gorgeous and even better- the food is AMAZING (got a lot of compliments from guests). Highly recommend if you're looking to host a party, ect

Sent on 01/22/2019

Juliane Duarte · Married on 10/14/2018

Perfect Weeding Place

I did events before on this place, but now was for my Wedding, that we plan 2 weeks in advance. When I call Ceviche, Kelly was very helpful and understanding. The feed back that I got from the weeding, that was one of the best weeding ever, food and beverage was on point, beautiful location, couldn't last for more. Thank you for making my wedding day perfect with out any problem or headache.

Sent on 10/18/2018
    Ceviche Tapas Bar and Restaurant 8
    Ceviche Tapas Bar and Restaurant 9
  • Michelle

Michelle Carlos Dawson · Married on 09/16/2018

So happy we decided on this venue

The food is amazing. The venue is beautiful. Kelly is exceptional at making everything run smoothly. 100% satisfied and happy we chose this venue.

Sent on 01/10/2019
    Ceviche Tapas Bar and Restaurant 15
    Ceviche Tapas Bar and Restaurant 16
    Ceviche Tapas Bar and Restaurant 17

Paloma · Married on 08/19/2018

Kelly and her team were awesome and helped me make my wedding BEAUTIFUL. She was always ready and eager to help in any way possible. I planned my entire wedding from New York and I got to Florida and was freaking out but kelly was there to guide me and help me and for that I will be eternally grateful. Iwouldn’t of had my wedding any other way. Thanks to kelly and the ceviche crew for the best day of my life. ❤️

Sent on 09/07/2018
    Ceviche Tapas Bar and Restaurant 18
    Ceviche Tapas Bar and Restaurant 19
    Ceviche Tapas Bar and Restaurant 20

Mae · Married on 08/18/2018

Unforgettable evening! Everybody had a terrific time! Great food, great venue. Kelly was very professional during the whole process. She gave us personalized attention . Certainly recommended!

Sent on 08/25/2018
    Ceviche Tapas Bar and Restaurant 21
    Ceviche Tapas Bar and Restaurant 22

Joanita · Married on 08/13/2018

We loved having our wedding at Ceviche Tapas Orlando. Kelly, Griffin and all staff were amazing. Kelly helped me answer a lot of questions and helped me prep for our wedding. The venue was amazing. The food was delicious. The chapel room were we had our ceremony and reception area was more than accommodating to our guests. The staff did everything possible to make sure our guests were comfortable.
    We are happy to have chosen Ceviche as our wedding venue. Thank you for everything.

Sent on 08/20/2018
    Ceviche Tapas Bar and Restaurant 23
    Ceviche Tapas Bar and Restaurant 24
    Ceviche Tapas Bar and Restaurant 25
    Ceviche Tapas Bar and Restaurant 26

Liz and Edwin · Married on 06/30/2018

Kelly was amazing from the beginning all the way to my wedding day. Kelly and staff was very attentive to our needs and guess. Couldn’t ask for a better venue Ceviche Tapas Bar and Restaurant was excellent.

Sent on 07/08/2018

Amanda · Married on 06/28/2018

I had a small ceremony at Cevíche Orlando back in June and it couldn’t have been better! Kelly was so helpful and accommodating. Even though we only had 30 guests, this was one of the most stressful events I have ever planned and I don’t think I could have done it without Kelly’s help. This location is beautiful. We didn’t need any decorations for our ceremony, everything provided by Cevíche made it stunning. For the reception we bought minimal decorations for our tables, but again, the room was gorgeous and really carried a look of elegance all by itself. Even the tour doesn’t do this place justice! On my wedding day I was blown away. It was everything I dreamed of and more. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone looking to get married in the Central Florida area.

Sent on 09/10/2018

Patty · Married on 05/12/2018

This venue is beautiful, as soon as we stepped in we envisioned our wedding here! Kelly was amazing to work with. She was very accommodating with logistics by allowing our furry family member be a part of the ceremony as well as helping us with the mechanics of a very special video we wanted shown to our family and friends. Everything was perfect and beautiful the day of. Thank you so much for making it so easy and for making our dreams come true!!
    (can we do it all again?!?! :))

Sent on 08/30/2018

Chamnongnuj · Married on 04/21/2018

Perfect venue for our wedding!! Kelly was very responsive and super flexible with my busy schedule. The staffs on the day of the wedding were the best- bery helpful and professional. Thanks so much for making our wedding a completely stress-free and memorable event!!

Sent on 09/27/2018
    Ceviche Tapas Bar and Restaurant 27
    Ceviche Tapas Bar and Restaurant 28
    Ceviche Tapas Bar and Restaurant 29

Amanda · Married on 03/31/2018

Our wedding day was a dream come true! Ceviche was perfect. I can not thank Kelly and Griffin enough. They are amazing! Kelly was very responsive to emails and phone calls, she was always there to calm my nerves! I do not think this day could have gone any better and we thank Kelly and Griffin for all their hard work. I would recommend Ceviche and Kelly to anyone looking to have a perfect wedding!

Sent on 08/29/2018
    Ceviche Tapas Bar and Restaurant 30

Kristin · Married on 03/11/2018

Ceviche was an incredible venue, and working with them was amazing from start to finish! Kelly couldn’t have been more helpful every step of the way— timely responses to emails, helpful answers to our questions, providing perspective on the setup of the space, etc! The venue itself is so lovely that we barely felt the need to add other decorations. Many of our guests told us that the food from Ceviche was the best wedding food they’d ever had, and the menu options and bar packages are plentiful. Ceviche provides us with an entryway table for our favors, dining tables and linens, and votive candles throughout the space. The staff was friendly and efficient. We had access to the balcony overlooking Church Street, which provided a lovely backdrop for photos. Overall, Ceviche exceeded our expectations, and I will recommend them to anyone looking for an event venue— wedding or otherwise!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Heather · Married on 02/24/2018

First, Kelly was such a blessing, she was in contact with the people doing the street party and you didnt hear anything the entire ceremony , she made sure we were left alone to eat during the dinner, and she kept everything running on time, I was able to drop off all the centerpieces and decor I had ahead of time which they set up perfectly. She was very responsive and made sure I understood everything happening.
    Second, the venue itself is beautiful and location is great. The colors are so rich and they already have it set up so nice. They have a lot of the stuff you need so it helps save on those extra cost unless you wanted something different. We had a lot of guest come from out of town so having the hotels right there and all the restaurants and bars for them to enjoy the weekend of their stay made it very easy and convenient for them. Also, because of the location you get amazing photo opportunities, the railroad tracks, the bridges over wall street, the brick road, its all beautiful.
    One of the last things I will say is... THE FOOD. We still have people talking about it. The potatoes and steak were a huge hit and having good food was important for us.
    We cant recommend Ceviche more highly

Sent on 09/02/2018

Amanda · Married on 01/05/2018

We had such an amazing wedding reception at Ceviche! Kelly was incredible and accommodating through the entire process. Our wedding was almost 8 months ago and we still have friends and family raving about the food. The venue is beautiful all on its own, which allowed us to keep costs of decor to a minimum.

Ceviche Tapas Bar and Restaurant 31
    Ceviche Tapas Bar and Restaurant 32
    Ceviche Tapas Bar and Restaurant 33
  • Q

Quintal · Married on 12/29/2017

From the first time, my then fiancé and I saw the event space at Ceviche, we knew it was 'our' spot. And it did not disappoint on our wedding day! Ceviche captured the look and intimate feeling we wanted for our wedding without having to add a lot of decor. The space stands on its own and that was important to us. Also, the prime downtown location made for an extra special night. We even had access to the terrace overlooking Church Street, which made for awesome pics! Kelly, the Director of Banquets and Catering, is the best. She truly put our minds at ease from the beginning by promptly answering all our questions and being flexible when we needed to see the space time and time again. Kelly worked seamlessly with our day-of planner and other vendors, most of which she already had established relationships with. We would definitely recommend Ceviche to those looking to get married or for any special event. ~The Battles

April · Married on 12/10/2017

There are not enough good words. From the moment I stepped into Ceviches to the end, I was treated like a Queen. The food was great, the staff very helpful in coordinating my areas to my specifications & the price is great. Greatest was Miss Kelly the Director, she tended to all my needs with grace and class. I definitely would recommend this venue for any type of event.

Ash · Married on 11/04/2017

A great and affordable option for a wedding. We got married in the fireplace room and then held our reception in the adjoining room. Food was excellent and staff was so helpful. A few extra expenses pop up (like server fees, etc) but they lay it all out ahead of time so we were not surprised at all with how much everything was going to cost. It's a beautiful space so we went with no extra decorations. The balcony space is such a plus too.

Sent on 11/14/2017

Erica · Married on 11/04/2017

Having my weddding at Ceviche was one of the best decisions I could have made! Kelly was absolutely amazing. She worked with me every step of the way to make sure my wedding day was perfect. She responded so quickly to any emails, she was patient and on the big day she didn’t let any speed bumps interfere with my husband and I enjoying our time. I would highly recommend Ceviche to anyone interested in having a unique and beautiful wedding. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Joanna · Married on 11/03/2017

We recently planned our bridal shower with Kelly, the banquet manager at Ceviche and truly had a wonderful event. Kelly took the time to go over the food/beverage and seating with us, and was extremely patient throughout the process. She event touched base to make sure we were ok throughout Hurricane Irma!! She helped us make the best choices as to not over order or under order food. The service at the restaurant was top notch and we never felt as though we had to ask for much during the event, since we basically were attended to the entire time. I would without a doubt re-book at Ceviche for any upcoming events that I might have. Thank you again for allowing us to hold our event at your beautiful restaurant and I highly recommend that Orlando brides do the same! Xoxoxoxoxox

Sent on 09/24/2017
  • Angela

Angela · Married on 10/29/2017

We could not have chosen a better venue to host our wedding. The food was amazing and we received so many compliments from our guests! Kelly was amazing! She was so helpful with every little thing we needed! Getting in touch with her was NEVER a problem. Everything went exactly as planned on my wedding day thanks to Kelly and her amazing staff at Ceviche! It was the perfect backdrop for our photos as well. The look of the rooms we utilized was so original and totally my style. Couldn't have had a more perfect day thanks to Ceviche!

Sent on 08/24/2018
    Ceviche Tapas Bar and Restaurant 34
    Ceviche Tapas Bar and Restaurant 35
    Ceviche Tapas Bar and Restaurant 36
    Ceviche Tapas Bar and Restaurant 37

Tricia · Married on 10/22/2017

Kelly at Ceviche was wonderful to work with! She was very friendly and responsive throughout the whole process. Originally we were going to hold our reception upstairs in one of the gorgeous banquet halls, but after a while we decided to scale down the reception and just have a nice dinner with a few family members at Ceviche. Kelly was helpful and professional and offered to set up a table in the main dining area for up to 20 people. We had changes to the total number for the reservation several times and Kelly responded quickly each time. We ended up having 15 guests for the dinner and everything was tasty. The staff was very accommodating as well, allowing us to use the beautiful Spence’s throughout the building for photos with our photographer. We highly recommend using Ceviche for your special event!! (Photos taken by Damon Tucci Photography.)

Sent on 10/26/2017
    Ceviche Tapas Bar and Restaurant 38
    Ceviche Tapas Bar and Restaurant 39
    Ceviche Tapas Bar and Restaurant 40

Lily · Married on 10/13/2017

The tour was great and the venue fit our style perfectly, Kelly has been extremely responsive and helpful. We moved our date ahead by an entire year and she has helped us with that. The wedding isn't until October, but so far everything is great.

Sent on 04/09/2017

kayleigh · Married on 10/11/2017

Not only is this venue stunning and speaks for itself but Kelly was so easy, flexible, and professional to work with. She answered any and all questions I had in a prompt fashion but also was there for me during the rehearsal and wedding day. The staff was incredible and the guests continue to rave about it even weeks after! This place will always be special to us!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Kelly · Married on 08/25/2017

Don't you dare go anywhere else for a wedding venue! Ceviche is all-inclusive so you don't have to worry about a SINGLE detail. Kelly Sucharisti, the coordinator, is simply TOP NOTCH. She handled my roller coaster of emotions with such grace! We could not have had such a perfect day without her! And the food is INCREDIBLE; they are so accommodating with requests and restrictions. Please, if you're looking for a unique yet affordable venue that will not give you a heart attack with extra fees, or you want to save yourself the heart attack of juggling multiple vendors, do not go anywhere else. Our friends are STILL talking about how amazing our day was. We'll remember it for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Edward · Married on 08/17/2017

This review is for Ceviche in general, but also specifically for the hard work and dedication of Kelly Sucharski demonstrated before, during, and after our wedding on August 17th at their Orlando location.
    In June 2016 we started researching venues that would fit our wedding plans of a "grand scale" event for an intimate wedding for only 30 to 50 close friends and family members. After visiting a few venues around town we went to Ceviche and the location was perfect…except for one minor detail. It was out of our price range for a Saturday wedding. That was Kelly’s first of many exhibitions of excellent service. She immediately offered pricing for Thursday or Friday to help fit our needs and even asked questions about areas of our budget that could be eliminated or combined by having the wedding at Ceviche. Kelly made use feel like her most important clients at every contact.
    During the weeks leading up to the wedding my wife’s schedule picked up to a frantic pace (a great thing in real estate) and my workload doubled adding unexpected stress to an already stressful time. It was then that Kelly went above and beyond by recommending other vendors (bakeries, photographers, DJs, etc). She even helped with input on the timing for our wedding ceremony and reception. The day of our event, despite our best planning, the wedding ceremony ran a bit quicker than we expected so Kelly and her team jumped into action and adjusted to meet our “dynamic” timing changes.
    Our guests could not get over how delicious the food was and at least half of them asked me “Who was that gal hustling around the reception? She was really something!” I’ve been to a few weddings and none of them were run as effectively as Kelly ran ours.
    Kelly and her team at Ceviche made our wedding day better than we imagined and any time we are in Orlando we will be having dinner at Ceviche.

Sent on 11/19/2017