Cerulean Weddings Reviews

5 | Akron, OH

5 Reviews for Cerulean Weddings

Emily Michael · Married on 05/26/2018

So Amazing!

Could not recommend Ben more! He captured everything perfectly and was so easy to work with. We love our video and will cherish it for years and years.

Sent on 11/06/2018

Ashley · Married on 07/29/2016

Obsessed with our video and highlight clip. So many special moments were captured, thanks to Cerulean. Thank you for allowing us to relive and cherish our special day over and over. Highly recommend to others- not only was their footage amazing but their talent and efficiency made them great videographers and a phenomenal company to work with!

Sent on 02/26/2018

Ben was efficient, communicates well, and made a touching/beautiful video that we will cherish for years to come!

Sent on 10/04/2015

Megan & Mike · Married on 10/04/2014

Beautiful video & top-notch service (even years later!)

Our wedding video perfectly captures the special moments of our wedding day. We were thrilled the first time we watched it and we continue to enjoy watching it every so often, especially around our anniversary. This year, unfortunately, the DVD we had originally received after our wedding in 2014 was no longer working for us. We reached out to Ben (now more than 4 years after our wedding), who promptly responded. Shortly thereafter, he sent us (for free) a new copy of the DVD and also made available a digital download which we hope we’ll be able to watch for years to come. Needless to say, we highly recommend Ben and Cerulean Weddings!

Sent on 12/15/2018

Katie · Married on 05/20/2017

When my husband and I first got engaged, a videographer was not in our wedding budget. Then we saw my brother-in-laws wedding video and decided we really wanted to have one. By far it was the best money we spent towards our wedding. Ben does incredible work and it's a great value for what you pay. I didn't see my husband before the wedding so I love being able to watch the video of him before. He captured so many amazing memories, and I love being able to look back and see all our family and friends having a good time. Our wedding video is something we will cherish forever.

Sent on 08/18/2017