Ceremony of Dreams Reviews

Ceremony of Dreams 3
Ceremony of Dreams 4
Ceremony of Dreams 5

Paige · Married on 10/07/2016

Terri was amazing. She was professional and very friendly. Thank you for making our day special.

Sent on 10/16/2016

Ceremony of Dreams's reply:

Thank you for allowing me to be part of your special day!

Ailsa · Married on 10/01/2016

Teri did an amazing job officiating our ceremony located in a unique isolated location. First of all Teri stepped in when our original officiant canceled on us. She understtod my panic as everything had already been paid for and calmed me down with her professionalism. She made the ceremony all about my husband and I, and gladly worked with us to create the perfect customized ceremony. On the big day, she arrived early and was equipped with a mic and amplifier that ran on batteries so all my guests could hear. She made sure everyone was in place and all went off without a hitch. Thanks Teri for being so flexible and making our day special!

Sent on 10/26/2016

karine · Married on 09/22/2016

Merci Amanda d'avoir si bien immortalisé nos beaux moments de notre mariage. Ce fut une séance photo incroyable que tu nous as fait vivre. Le résultat est tout simplement époustouflant. Grâce a toi nous avons de beaux souvenir de rires, de joie qui on fait de cette journée une inoubliable.

Karine & Marc Berthiaume

Sent on 09/28/2016

Sarah · Married on 09/10/2016

It was a lovely ceremony and we would highly recommend using this vendor. Very professional at all times.

Sent on 09/18/2016

Ceremony of Dreams's reply:

Thank you for allowing me to be part of your special day. Best wishes always Sarah and Lee! Terri
  • O

Oscar · Married on 09/03/2016

Excellent service and beautiful ceremony

Sent on 10/14/2016

Ceremony of Dreams's reply:

It was an honor to perform your ceremony. Best wishes always Oscar and Rosa.

Taylor Ann · Married on 08/27/2016

My advice would be to definitely use Terri Wengjen! She was extremely professional and caring and she made the ceremony run very smoothly. She makes you feel very comfortable and she is just generally very nice! I asked her how fast she could get my certificate submitted because I am leaving soon for the Military and she did it very first thing Monday morning and I was able to order it off line Monday evening! After our ceremony, while we were waiting for our limo, she waited with us to make sure that we were taken care of and when the limo was late, she went inside and checked multiple times and did not leave until we were getting into our limo! She definitely takes care of her clients!

Sent on 08/30/2016

Ceremony of Dreams's reply:

Taylor & Cory, It was a privledge to be part of your special day. Thank you for your service in our military. Best wishes! Terri

Mike · Married on 08/19/2016

Terri was everything we hoped for,she made us feel very comfortable through the whole process,and was accommodating with everything we wanted.thanks again terri.

Sent on 09/09/2016

Ceremony of Dreams's reply:

Thank you for allowing me to be part of your special day Mike and Colleen. Best wishes! Terri

Alena · Married on 07/24/2016

Terry is simply amazing! She made us feel very special and we really enjoyed her professionalism. She is a really genuine and warm person who is exactly what you need on your special day. Can't think of anything missing at all.

Sent on 08/17/2016

Ceremony of Dreams's reply:

Thank you Alena. I truly enjoyed being part of you and Ian's special day. Best wishes! Terri

Terri carried out a lovely service in a beautiful setting. She was so enthusiastic and very accommodating. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 07/04/2016

Ceremony of Dreams's reply:

Thank you, it was an honor to officiate your wedding.

Christine · Married on 05/14/2016

We loved every minute of our wedding experience from the limo ride down the Vegas Strip to the helicopter ride into the Grand Canyon. Terri Wengjen was our officiant and made our family feel very comfortable. She tailored our vows to include our family and made our wedding day very special. Terri had many suggestions for wedding pictures, lighting and even took the time to take some candid pictures of our children. Highly recommend her services.

Sent on 05/19/2016

Ceremony of Dreams's reply:

Thank you for allowing me to be part of your family celebration Christine & Joel. Your children were terrific and I wish you the best always. Terri

Desley and Steve · Married on 05/06/2016

Book Terri, we couldn't fault her service!!, she made the ceromany special, what she had to say resonated with us so much, she gave it that personable touch, although we had just met, felt like we had known her for years, put us at ease. She was very flexible, we did our own vows, she made this so easy for us to do. Then went beyond her role as our officiant, when we got back home she had sent a document of our ceremony, what a lovely keepsake, and a link to get our marriage certificate, she made it all so easy. What a beautiful soul she is. We had a gem having her as our officiant, Thank you from the bottom of our hearts. Desley and Steve Jo es

Sent on 06/10/2016

Ceremony of Dreams's reply:

Thank you for allowing me to be part of your special day Desley & Steve. Best wishes always!

Terri was amazing on our special night. She made us feel very comfortable and relaxed as we were both nervous about the whole event. We are so glad we have shared our special wedding ceremony with her.
    We wouldn't hesitate recommending Terri to future couples who want to get married.

All the Best,
    Martin&Madina

Sent on 04/29/2016

Ceremony of Dreams's reply:

Thank you for the honor of being part of your special day Martin and Madina!

Anthony · Married on 04/02/2016

My wife and I arranged our wedding through Maverick since we did the helicopter wedding in the Grand Canyon via helicopter so we never met Terri until we arrived at the helicopter staging area prior to take off. Terri immediately introduced herself upon our arrival. She was extremely courteous and provide a very relaxed atmosphere. I would highly recommend her just on her professional and relaxed presentation.

Sent on 06/06/2016

Ceremony of Dreams's reply:

Thank you Anthony. It was such an honor to be part of your and Riva's special day!
  • User6682076 · 2+ years ago

My husband and I enjoyed an absolutely wonderful and beautiful wedding ceremony in the Grand Canyon, officiated by Terri Wengjen. Terri was amazing...she took time to get to know us and wove a number of personal nuances into our ceremony making it a truly lifelong memory. Thank You, Terri, for taking such great care of us and for helping make our day so memorable.

Sent on 05/09/2016

Ceremony of Dreams's reply:

It was my pleasure. Enjoy your new life together!

Lora · Married on 07/29/2015

Such a lovely lady. Terri was on top of her game....she was in constant contact making sure everything was perfect for our special day. Gave me great piece of mind knowing that she had her act together...and helped me to keep mine together as well. With so much to do it was nice to have the security knowing she was very reliable. Every email, phone call and question was quickly answered. She listens to what you feel is important and incorporates everything into your service. She kept the wedding service on track and made sure everything was perfect. She's awesome.

Sent on 05/18/2017

Ceremony of Dreams's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Lora. I enjoyed meeting your family and wish you and Kenny all the best in your new life together.

kelly · Married on 09/30/2016

We book our wedding through Maverick Helicopters which handled the officiant & photographer

Sent on 10/11/2016
  • User6578202 · 1+ year ago

Beautiful sand ceremony, there was a couple of hiccups because there was a delay due to a car accident but in the end it all worked out. She gave us a copy of the things we said during the ceremony i thought that was neat to put in my shadow box. And also got our marriage incense paperwork done super quick! Im glad we used her as our ceremony lady. I would recommend her.

Sent on 10/07/2017