32 Reviews for Ceremonies with Lisa

Earth-Based (3)
Civil Union (1)
Interfaith Ceremony (1)
Jewish (1)

Lisa did an amazing job from beginning to end. We could not have imagined anyone better for our wedding. She made everything so easy. She created such an amazing ceremony not only for us but for our guest to enjoy. The ceremony is something that we will alway remember. I would highly recommend Lisa to any couple looking for someone to create an amazing ceremony.

Profile Picture Johana, 6/23/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Lisa was everything my husband and I could have wished for in an officiant and more! Upon first meeting with Lisa, she really got to know who we were as a couple. She instantly made us feel comfortable with her warm and welcoming personality. During the planning process, Lisa provided us with great resources and was very responsive and open to anything we wanted to do or have said in our ceremony. The amazing qualities she possesses carried over to the ceremony beautifully. She kept our guests engaged and connected throughout (and helped produce a LOT of happy tears). So many friends and family told us how amazing they found her to be and some talked of wanting to hire her for their wedding! They thought we must have known her for years with how well she spoke of us.

I can confidently say that hiring Lisa was the best vendor decision we made for our wedding!

Photo for Ceremonies with Lisa Review - Celebratory post-ceremony selfie
Profile Picture Michael, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Interfaith Ceremony, Non-religious, Jewish, Customized Vows, Licensed

Lisa was kind, fun, and a pleasure to work with. The entire ceremony planning process was a breeze and not stressful. She was extremely helpful in laying out all the details and answering any questions we had. After our ceremony, I had so many people come up to me and tell me it was the best wedding ceremony they had ever seen!! Thank you for making our wedding special and personal for us and our guests!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

"Lisa was a fantastic officiant. She really took the time to get to know me and my husband and created a wonderful narritave. So many of our guests commented on how well it seemed like she knew us and what a great ceremony it was. I highly recommend Lisa!!"

Profile Picture Meagan, 9/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

If you are looking for someone who is flexible, experienced and non-traditional. (although I'm sure she'd do traditional if you'd like her to) Lisa is right for you.

She wrote a conducted a beautiful ceremony which we've been getting so many compliments on. Lisa spent the time to really understand our story, and was very real about it.

We'd definitely recommend her to our friends and family.

Profile Picture Olivia, 4/29/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Rehearsal, Non-religious, Agnostic

Absolutely can not speak highly enough of Lisa! If you are looking for an officiant look no further! I found Lisa online and got a fantastic vibe straight away, I live in Australia so we could only Skype prior to the wedding but it meant so much to me that she made the effort to do that to get to know me! I never had trouble getting on to Lisa and she was always helpful, kind and has a great energy. The wedding day was perfect and I loved everything Lisa said and read out during the ceremony! Best officiant ever. Thank you Lisa for making our elopement even more perfect.

Profile Picture Rachel, 1/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

As we reflect on our one week anniversary, we want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your part in our wedding. We loved working with you to craft the perfect ceremony! We both feel it could not have gone better, and that is in large part because of your expertise.

We have heard a lot of positive comments from friends and family about the ceremony - and they all revolve around you! Everyone loved your energy and your presence. We did too!

Thank you for the meditation ahead of time as well. That really helped us to feel calm and centered going into such an intense occasion. We sincerely thank you for everything

Profile Picture User7362262, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Lisa was perfectly right what my wife and I were looking for in an officiant for our early Sept 2016 wedding. We booked Lisa after searching for officiants in the Boulder area and she really treated us well. We met and spoke a good number of times before the big day and she really took the time to get to know my wife and I, which resulted in beautiful stories and small things she was able to add on our big day. She's very relaxed and extremely good at accommodating both my wife's christian faith and my lack of religion. She was very respectful and had some really great wedding day ideas like the wine wedding box as our unity part of our ceremony and passing our rings around those in attendance for them to give them a blessing during the ceremony. She was a really great value and can't image a more reasonable cost for how much we received. Thank you so much Lisa! Love David and Alyssa Tennant

Profile Picture David, 9/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Lisa was amazing! We were looking for an officiant that could give us the connected, personal, engaged, memorable ceremony that fit our relationship and our personalities. We got that very thing. She was incredibly thorough in learning all about us first and then was able to speak to our story seamlessly. She even added some special touches to tie it to the natural scene of our venue and the yogi in me. She really cared and was such an important part of our day. I also think it was a great ceremony for our guests who truly felt like a part of the experience - exactly what we told Lisa was most important to us.

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling, Agnostic, Non-religious

If you are looking for the BEST officiant ever, look no further. Lisa was AMAZING to work with. As an out of town bride, she spent countless hours on the phone with us making sure she got to know us, and everything about our relationship. She wrote the most BEAUTIFUL ceremony we could ever have asked for and still to this day 2 + months later, our guests still talk about how beautiful her ceremony was. Thank you, Lisa!

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/20/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination, Non-religious

THANK YOU so much from the bottom of our hearts for doing such an amazing job at our wedding ceremony!! The ceremony went exactly as we had hoped and was SO incredibly personal and on point. Words can't express how delighted we are with you and our wedding ceremony.

Not only were we thrilled with how it went, but all of our family and friends commented on what a fantastic job you did. Everyone expressed that it was clear how much you cared and that you are "great at what you do!" Many also noted that it was the best wedding ceremony they had EVER been to.

Thank you for being such an important part of our milestone. Thanks, also, for helping calm us and get us into a great mental state before the wedding; the meditation session was JUST what we needed at that time.

You were such a HUGE part of our day. We reflect on our wedding day and what it means for our life and we could not be happier.

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Lisa was amazing! She took the time to really get to know us prior to the wedding, in fact - our ceremony was so personalized that multiple guests asked me afterwards if she was a friend of ours because she seemed to know us so well. Multiple guests also told me that our ceremony was the best they'd ever been to. Lisa provided great guidance and structure to our ceremony but allowed us to take it in the spiritual and emotional direction that we wanted. It was a beautiful ceremony and I couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture Chemaine, 6/11/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows, Counseling, Earth-Based, No Denomination

I've had countless friends and family reach out to say how much they enjoyed our ceremony. It was upbeat and personal and the perfect representation of us. Lisa was absolutely a treasure on our wedding day!

Profile Picture Ali, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows

We are so happy that we choose Lisa as our officiant. Prior to the wedding, she was organized, helpful, and informative. But it was during the ceremony that she exceeded our expectations. She seemed more like a friend than someone hired to share our day with. Fit in with us from the moment we met her. She was joyful, relaxed, and with our unique mountain/adventure elopement, she knew just how to set the tone of the ceremony. (Not to mention that she was TOTALLY fine with hiking up a mountain with us to get to the perfect ceremony view!) Lisa even incorporated personal moments that she witnessed before the ceremony into her speaking points and made us laugh several times (even through our tears). The ceremony really was better than we imagined it could be and we are so thankful that she was recommended to us by Colorado Wedding Productions! We will now highly recommend Lisa's services to anyone- for any occasion- but especially a wedding- she's so good at what she does. We feel honored that such a caring and cool lady was able to share such an awesome experience with us. You go, Lisa.

Profile Picture Courtney, 2/20/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows

Lisa was an amazing officiant to work with. My husband and I came from different spiritual backgrounds and Lisa found a way to please both of our families and make our ceremony the highlight of our wedding day. I had so many guests tell us that our ceremony was the most fun and engaging they had ever witnessed and that it seemed like Lisa was an old friend of ours. She is a wonderful story-teller and brought elements of our relationship to light that even our closest friends didn't know. Meeting with Lisa in the lead-up to our wedding gave us the chance to discuss what our marriage meant to us and those conversation made the planning process so much more meaningful. When it is time for us to have children, we will be calling Lisa again.

Profile Picture User5501394, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious, Customized Vows, Earth-Based

We cannot imagine our wedding having been as incredibly wonderful as it was without Lisa! She took put a lot of thought and love in to listening to our story and getting to know us. With that care and her passion Lisa created such a beautiful, intentional ceremony that, as we write this over a year later, we can attest that friends and family will still share with us how it was their favorite wedding to have ever witnessed. We love Lisa and will definitely use her for future family milestones.

Profile Picture User7433088, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Lisa did an amazing job on our ceremony! We wanted to have a relaxed and easy going wedding and Lisa did just that. She tailored the ceremony to fit us perfectly and made the ceremony really about us. I couldn't have asked for a more personalized ceremony that Lisa created. Our guests even complimented how great Lisa was and how it set the perfect tone for our wedding.

Profile Picture Amber, 8/1/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We couldn't be happier that we found you to officiate our wedding, it was truly everything we hoped for and more. Everything fell into place simply beautifully. We can't thank you enough and are so glad the universe lead us to you! You will always hold a special place in our hearts and lives!

Profile Picture Amber, 7/31/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious

Thank you so much for all you did to make our day special! You were truly amazing in bringing the perfect energy for our day, we heard from many people that it was the most beautiful ceremony they have witnessed. I will be recommending you to everyone and I will give you positive reviews everywhere I can. Thank you so very much!!

Profile Picture Toni, 7/26/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Lisa created our dream wedding ceremony. We first met so that she could learn more about us and she enthusiastically took notes and asked questions from the basics of how we met to why we love each other and what challenges we had conquered. She then crafted a very personal, custom wedding ceremony just for us. She helped us to add readings by family members, interactive traditions, and our own vows to top it off.

I would recommend Lisa to anyone looking for a beautiful, unique, customized wedding ceremony. She is professional, eloquent, and deeply moving. I am so thankful to have Lisa in our lives for future milestones to come. We hope to work with her on other traditions and blessings as life moves forward.

Profile Picture whitney, 6/20/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Lisa was fantastic. Everyone loved the ceremony and had nothing but fantastic things to say about Lisa. Our guests stated it was the best ceremony they had ever witnessed. Lisa did a great job in capturing my husband and I, and it really showed in the ceremony. Our ceremony was exactly what we wanted, and we could not be happier!

Profile Picture A., 6/13/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious, Customized Vows

Lisa is such a warm, kind-hearted person -- I absolutely loved having her officiate our ceremony. She really took the time to get to know us and put together a completely personal and customized ceremony. She listened to exactly what we wanted and was extremely flexible with the format. She also suggested a really beautiful flower ceremony which was one of my favorite aspects of the wedding. Our wedding was outside and there was a downpour in the middle of the ceremony (every bride's nightmare!). We actually had to stop everything for about 10 minutes until it passed. Lisa was calm and collected the entire time -- even as she was getting completely soaked! The rain could have been a disaster but it ended up bringing all of us together and turned into a really memorable moment. I'm so thankful that Lisa handled everything the way she did because it could have ended up much differently. I'm looking forward to connecting with Lisa in the future for home and baby blessings!

Profile Picture Amy, 6/6/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I just wanted to say, from both Chris and I, thank you so much for everything you did! We had so many people telling us how unique and beautiful our ceremony was and that would not have been possible without you.. you really captured who we are and we are so grateful! With Chris being in the military (and us being in another state), we were so appreciative of how easy you made it to work with. We really wanted someone who allowed us to create our own ceremony and add our own special components and you did exactly that! It couldn't have been more perfect. Thank you again from the bottom of our hearts!

Profile Picture Kayla, 5/23/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Lisa was personable, fun, compassionate, and just who we were looking for wedding ceremony.

Profile Picture User4620612, 2+ years ago, 1 Review