132 Reviews for Ceremonies from the Heart

Licensed (3)
No Denomination (3)
Rehearsal (2)
132 Ceremonies from the Heart Reviews

Bonnie was very friendly, personable, and flexible. She gave us many options to create the ceremony we had imagined and added personal touches that were unique to us.

Profile Picture Evelyn, 8/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We love Bonnie! She listened to what we wanted, had many great suggestions from years of experience, and helped us to personalize our ceremony. She made our day extra special and we're so glad it was her there by our sides. I highly recommend working with Bonnie!

Profile Picture Kerri, 6/30/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed, Rehearsal, Non-religious

Bonnie did a great job officiating our wedding! She was very helpful and quick to respond through the entire planning process. We decided to personalize the ceremony to include our "love story" and Bonnie told it beautifully. She has a lovely speaking voice that makes you laugh and cry at all the right places! We had several people tell us that was the best ceremony they've ever witnessed. I would recommend Bonnie to anybody looking for officiant.

Profile Picture Amy, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Wow! Bonnie was most supportive, caring, and responsive. And, on the day of our wedding, we had a full blow winter snow storm with icy roads. She still showed up on time, never mentioned the storm, totally focused on our wedding ceremony and was kind, open, and delightful! I'd give her higher marks if there were any to give!

Profile Picture Cara, 12/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Bonnie is the most wonderful officiant ever! She is just the sweetest thing. Not only did she draft our own personal ceremony, she rewrote a whole new handfasting when we completely changed our minds. At our wedding my husband forgot the fasting rope OOPS! Without missing a beat Bonnie whipped off her stole and used it as the wrapping. No one even knew that wasn't the plan. So thank you again Bonnie!

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

My husband and I had an excellent experience with Ceremonies from the Heart! Bonnie sat down with us and helped us create a very personal ceremony. She answered all our questions and had a lot of cool ideas. Would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Becca, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Bonnie was such a joy to get to know and work with! She took the opportunity to meet us and really learn about who we are and how we wanted our ceremony to go. She was just so wonderful and warm...we couldn't be any happier that she was a part of our special day!

Profile Picture Christine , 10/7/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows

I knew I wanted Bonnie to officiate my wedding when I saw her at my best friend's wedding in 2015. She is truly an amazing person. I felt that the relationship we made with Bonnie was more than a "business" type. Bonnie really made our experience special. She took time out of her day to write our ceremony the way we wanted. She was timely with the rehearsal and she made the wedding ceremony lively and fun! I could go on and on but I'll leave room for others. If you are looking for an officiant, Bonnie is a true gem!

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

My, then fiance, and I attended a wedding show and met Bonnie. From the moment she started talking with us she started putting me at ease. She is a very warm and engaging person who really listens.
She guided us through what she does, what we needed, etc, during our first meeting. Once we had officially decided on working with Bonnie we met again. This time was a tad more formal. She asked us specifics about us and our family, how we wanted things and what we wouldn't want said. She really got to know us!
Then she wrote our ceremony and emailed it to us for review. She was happy to add or subtract anything we wanted. She seriously made it easy.
I will tell you, I read and read and read the final ceremony weeks before the wedding. I had too, because I wasn't able to read it with out bawling my eyes out, it was so beautiful. I thought I would never make it though the actual ceremony with out loosing my marbles.
The big day came, and of course beforehand Bonnie had made sure we have everything together as far as the license and her part was concerned. She was at the ceremony site with PLENTY of time ahead to make sure all was well.
Then there was the beautiful ceremony she performed for us. It was like being married by a family friend. She kept smiling at us and making sure we were smiling and having a good time.
Afterward she mailed us our ceremony, our personalized ceremony, in a little booklet. What a sweet thing to do!
I couldn't recommend Bonnie enough!!!

Profile Picture Megan, 9/3/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed

Ceremonies from the Heart is a matrimony service provider that is committed to working with individuals to ensure that their event is made perfect, right down to the specific detail. My wife and I had contacted C.F.T.H. when we were planning our wedding after hearing about her by word of mouth and met with Bonnie, who listened to our needs and fashioned a service that was what we both wanted, in both tone and substance. What makes her stand out above the rest is her unwavering level of commitment to a ceremony once the service organization has begun and an incredible sense of understanding. Months after we had met with Bonnie initially, my wife had to return to Brazil and eventually returned on a finance visa. When Bonnie learned of this, she assured me that nothing would change about our service with her. When the time did come for us to be married, she arrived at the venue in a timely manner to prepare herself and then deliver our ceremony. My wife and I are so appreciative and thankful for C.F.T.H. to have the patience to continue working with us, despite all of our circumstances.

Profile Picture Alan, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Bonnie was a delight to have as our officiant for our wedding. The ceremony she wrote for us was personalized, and she was very willing to incorporate any changes we requested. Bonnie is well spoken and did a fantastic job during the ceremony. It was great to have such a wonderful JP!

Profile Picture Cassandra, 9/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Bonnie was absolutely the BEST in everyway

Profile Picture josephine, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Bonnie is the Best! She has a great speaking voice and excellent pacing.

Profile Picture JC, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Bonnie was great to work with, fun and flexible. She was very responsive via email and helped us put together a personalized ceremony that was exactly what we wanted. She has a great upbeat personality that fit in well with our group and kept the energy level up.

Profile Picture Nonie, 7/4/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Bonnie was absolutely amazing from our first email to each other to day of wedding!

Profile Picture Kristina, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Bonnie is a great choice for a wedding officiant! she was very flexible and made the ceremony very personalized. She also provided us with a formal copy of the ceremony which is a great keepsake!

Profile Picture jennifer, 6/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Bonnie was wonderful and such a trooper on such a hot day. We wanted simple vows and she did an amazing job with the simple but heart felt vows for us. She created a book for us to remember and that is such a great idea. I would definitely recommend Bonnie to anyone getting married.

Profile Picture Lisa, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Bonnie McCarthy was fantastic to work with.

We live outside of the state where the wedding was taking place but had no problems communicating with Bonnie in the days leading up to the ceremony, She was easily reachable by phone and email.

We discussed the tone that we wanted for the ceremony ahead of time and Bonnie executed beautifully. She was also very receptive to the our suggestions and edits when writing of the ceremony.

Profile Picture User6850877, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

I would recommend Ceremonies from the Heart to everyone ! So professional and easy to work with.

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Bonnie is amazing and I would HIGHLY recommend her services with her kind, warm, friendly spirit to anyone. When we met Bonnie for the first time there was an immediate connection; she was very easy to work with, accommodating, understanding, compassionate and listened to what we desired out of our wedding ceremony. She was very responsive to any emails I sent and got back to me promptly. She was professional and genuine and kind hearted. She was open to all of our ideas for the ceremony and also was able to help us brainstorm ideas by offering suggestions. Ultimately we ended up incorporating a crystal exchange ceremony within the wedding ceremony which fit our personalities and style perfectly and was wonderfully executed by Bonnie. I HIGHLY recommend Bonnie for any ceremonies! I would definitely work with her in the future for christenings or other future needs : )

Profile Picture User4276092, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Bonnie did exactly what we wanted by giving us many options and keeping in contact with us through every step of the way. She's a fun and comforting person to have running your special day and would highly recommend to anyone!

Profile Picture Hannah, 3/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Thank you so much for making our wedding day special to both of us. We loved the personal touch of your booklet souvenir. I have already passed your name on to other people. And the location couldn't have been better. Best of Luck! We'll keep in touch Doug and Renee

Profile Picture Renee, 3/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Unique Services (Other)
4.7

Bonnie listened to what my (now) daughter-in-law really wanted to incorporate into the ceremony. It was a simple ceremony with 18 people that turned out to be one of the best I've ever seen. She really made everything very personable. Besides this, Bonnie is super easy to work with and has a great personality. I highly recommend her services.

Profile Picture Lori, 12/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Bonnie was wonderful. We are grateful for her service and highly recommend her!

Profile Picture User6159049, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We planned our wedding from California to take place in New Hampshire.
Bonnie was very pleasant to talk with from the first conversation we had, she was quick to respond to all correspondence which helped to reduce stress that is common when planning a wedding.
We also found Bonnie to be flexible on the wedding vows and ceremony.
Bonnie provided us with a beautiful ceremony, we would highly recommend her services.

Profile Picture John, 10/24/15, 1 Review