Ceremonies by Nanette Reviews

Ceremonies by Nanette 5
Ceremonies by Nanette 6
Ceremonies by Nanette 7

Corinne · Married on 08/18/2012

Nanette was absolutely wonderful to work with! She spent a lot of time with my husband and I to create a very personalized and meaningful ceremony. The ceremony was exactly what we were looking for and completely exceeded our expectations in content and delivery. Nanette has a wonderful presence and captivated our audience. I truly appreciated her attention to detail and genuine interest in getting to know us on a personal level and wanting to learn about our lives and what is important to us. Nanette was always on time and very organized. After our initial meeting with her we walked away with complete confidence in her as our officiant. As a bride it was a huge relief to work with someone like Nanette who we would count on in every way. We would choose her again in a second!

Corinne & Travis

Sent on 08/30/2012

Alexis & Kevin · Married on 08/16/2012

What can we say that already hasn’t been said? We have read the other comments and we couldn’t agree more – Nanette is awesome! Being from Canada and having a destination wedding, we really had to rely on the comments that were left by others who had Nanette officiate their wedding, and we weren’t disappointed.

Nanette exceeded our expectations and then some. We had a very intimate wedding and even only after meeting her in person the day before our wedding, it felt like she was a member of our family.

Our ceremony was truly intimate, fun, relaxed, and memorable – everything we wanted. All of our guest commented on how much they loved our ceremony and Nanette’s delivery. Without hesitation, we would highly recommend Nanette.

Thank you Nanette for our wonderful day.

Sent on 11/13/2012

Brian · Married on 05/19/2012

My wife and I had Nanette perform our ceremony. I can say it was our ceremony because Nanette worked with both of us to ensure we had the ceremony that we wanted.

Sent on 07/14/2012

Larissa · Married on 05/19/2012

Nanette was fantastic! My husband and I came from different religious backgrounds and even though we didn’t want a ‘religious’ ceremony, we still wanted a ceremony highlighting tradition, family and unity. Nanette created a beautiful ceremony that encompassed everything we wanted and more!

We found Nanette on the internet, and even though we did not actually meet her until the week of our wedding (we were planning a ‘destination’ wedding to one of our hometowns), Nanette made us feel that we had always known her. Her pleasant demeanor and warm personality mimicked that of a favorite aunt. We found ourselves eager to complete the little questionnaires Nanette gave us during the development process, and this also reinforced that our ceremony was being created from scratch; as unique as we are as a couple.

We worked together to create our ceremony: Nanette would create a passage and send it to us for review… sometimes we would make small changes, but for the most part we were thoroughly impressed with how well Nanette phrased what we wanted to convey. She didn’t shy away from including some more quirky parts that truly reflected who we are- our guests were laughing and crying throughout our ceremony.

Overall, we were SO very happy that we chose Nanette to perform our ceremony and strongly recommend her to any couple. Her insight, compassion, understanding and professionalism make her worth every penny of her fee--- and we will happily contact her for any future ceremonial services!

Sent on 09/06/2012

Adrianna · Married on 04/21/2012

My husband and I got married in April and she was the perfect fit for us. We wanted something personalized with our stories and how we met, and the ceremony she wrote for us was exactly what we wanted. Everything was easy and went smoothly. The emails and meetings we had before the wedding were all productive and comfortable- everything was explained and laid out for us- always a plus :)

Sent on 06/28/2012

malia · Married on 09/17/2011

My husband and I hired Nanette to be our officiant for our wedding. Little did we know that Nanette would be so much more. Not only did she conduct our whole ceremony with love and grace, she also was thoroughly prepared, and she was a great source of comfort for Christian and I leading up to our wedding day and during our ceremony. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and I have vendors like Nanette, who went above and beyond, to thank for it.- Malia M.

Sent on 05/16/2012
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 09/17/2011

Nanette was the best officiant we could ask for! As a wedding planner myself I have seen other officiants at work, but Nanette is the best by far, and she really cares about the couples she interacts with. She also worked with our budget while still giving us a personalized, beautiful ceremony. My husband and I are nervous when it comes to public speaking, but Nanette created a calm, safe space for us to say our vows. It was lovely and intimate, and I can't say enough good things about her. All of my family and wedding guests loved her as well. She was so sincere and sweet, and I highly recommend her.

Sent on 07/07/2015

C. · Married on 05/29/2011

We wanted a ceremony that would honor the significance of our vows and our union, but would also reflect our playfulness and sense of humor. The ceremony Nanette crafted exceeded our expectations. She helped us be present and enjoy every moment. Looking back at our wedding day, the ceremony stands out as the highlight. This is true not only for us, but many of our guests. It was perfect. We also really enjoyed working with Nanette before the ceremony. We spent many nights curled up by the fire re-living our courtship, dreaming of our future, and discovering new things about each other. That journey was so important to us. We are so thankful for the conversations Nanette fostered as well as her insights and warmth along the way. - Callie K.

Danielle · Married on 10/18/2008

Having Nanette as our wedding officiant was a fantastic experience! Before the wedding, Nanette spent a lot of time learning about us as a couple and discussing our vision for the ceremony. She worked with us to create a ceremony that genuinely captured our relationship and values. Nanette also helped us reflect on our time together as a couple which made our ceremony and our vows feel even more meaningful. The ceremony was beautiful and I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day! Thank you, Nanette, for making our wedding ceremony so special! - Danielle B.

Tom · Married on 10/18/2008

Nanette was there for us during every step of the planning process, patiently working with us to plan a unique ceremony. When the day of the wedding came, she was very well prepared, and her calm demeanor was always reassuring. Overall, Nanette did an incredible job, and we are forever thankful! - Tom B.

• User4073547 · 0000-00-00

We loved working with Nanette for our wedding in Santa Barbara. We planned our wedding long distance, and her advice throughout the process was extremely helpful. Nanette had a very calming presence and helped to make our ceremony perfect for us. Thank you, Nanette!

Sent on 07/04/2017

Heidi · Married on 07/15/2016

Nanette was wonderful to work with. My husband and i were blown away with how personal she was able to make and write out our ceremony. We chose her third package which is a more tailored and personal ceremony and I do not regret one moment of it. Nanette sent us questions to answer separately, and from those she was able to write the most intimate and beautiful ceremony. I was so impressed with how well she captured our love for each other through these questions. I fully recommend Nanette to anyone whom is looking for a respectful, kind, and professional person to officiate a ceremony. Thanks Nanette! -Heidi

Sent on 07/27/2016

We both loved the way you delivered a truly special ceremony that created the informal intimacy and sense of significance to our day. We have many smiles reading through the copy that you gave us and
    I think it will be a while until I can live down putting the ring on the wrong finger!

Nanette you were so professional and slipped away before we could say a proper thank you so...
    Thank you for the tissues, thank you for recommending Laurie, between her on the harp and you setting the scene you orchestrated the perfect day for us. Thank you from the heart and frankly thank you for being so lovely!

Sent on 09/10/2013

Jessica · Married on 03/08/2003

Nanette was the officiant for one of my recent weddings and did an amazing job! It was an out of state couple that were very last minute. Nanette handled it with great professionalism and as always, was great to work with. I highly recommend her for your wedding ceremony needs!

Sent on 04/10/2014

Aline · Married on 06/23/2019

The sweetest officiant!

Nanette was the perfect officiant for our intimate courthouse wedding in Santa Barbara. Since our wedding was small, we did not have a wedding planner. Things went smoothly on the day of our wedding largely in part because of Nanette. She made us feel perfectly at ease, her words during the ceremony were thoughtful and inspiring. We can’t thank her enough and would wholeheartedly recommend her to other couples getting married.

Sent on 07/01/2019
    Ceremonies by Nanette 8
    Ceremonies by Nanette 9

Patti · Married on 06/18/2017

Nanette listened to us to find out what our values were and what type of wedding ceremony we wanted. She gave us ideas about readings we could use and gently guided us when we each wrote our vows. Nanette and our wedding coordinator worked seamlessly to create a beautiful ceremony that showcased our love and relationship that day. She was warm, professional and genuine during the ceremony and she knew the focus was supposed to be on us, not on her. I would recommend Nannette without reservation for your wedding ceremony!

Sent on 08/30/2017

Allison · Married on 04/27/2013

Nanette did a fabulous job creating the ceremony we wanted. We were looking for a very casual ceremony infused with our personalities and she was definitely able to create it! The ceremony really felt unique to us as a couple! It was so easy to work with Nanette - she offered lots of great suggestions and options for us to consider. She was also completely receptive to any changes or specific wording that we requested. Nanette also has a wonderful warmth, presence, and calmness that sets the tone for a beautiful and emotional celebration. Lots of people were in tears during the ceremony and commented afterward how beautiful it was.

I would definitely recommend Nanette as a celebrant. After meeting her, we knew we didn't need to look anywhere else!

Sent on 05/19/2013