Ceremonies by Nanette Reviews

Ceremonies by Nanette 5
Ceremonies by Nanette 6
Ceremonies by Nanette 7

Kristin · Married on 12/30/2017

Nanette was incredibly professional and responsive from the moment we reached out to inquire about officiating our wedding. She gave us options to reflect our spiritual values and taylor our vows to personalize the ceremony to our needs. Nanette has a beautiful presence and her words felt meaningful and added such warmth to the courthouse venue. We loved her demeanor and command when we felt unsure of timing or direction. We highly recommend Nanette for her commitment to making our ceremony personalized and special! Thank you Nanette!

Sent on 01/05/2018

Ceremonies by Nanette's reply:

Thanks for your wonderful comments, Kristin! It was my pleasure to share such a special time with you.

Alice · Married on 11/17/2017

Chris and I feel SO fortunate to have found Nanette McIntyre to be our marriage celebrant at our recent wedding in Santa Barbara from the first time we spoke to meeting her in person she was everything we could have wished for... If you are getting married in California and are looking for a celebrant who is warm, kind, loving and authentic look no further than Nanette we absolutely LOVE her. Warmest wishes, Alice & Chris Princis

Sent on 12/03/2017
    Ceremonies by Nanette 15
    Ceremonies by Nanette 16
    Ceremonies by Nanette 17

Alice and Chris

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! Truly, I enjoyed every minute of working with you and sharing your very special moment.

Cheers!

Katherine · Married on 10/14/2017

Nanette was an absolute joy to work with for our wedding ceremony! She magically delivered an emotional, energetic, and personal representation of the thoughts we wanted to share, the love we have for each other, and our family & friends that were there. Of all my wedding planning decisions, I can honestly say she was one of the best we made, and if we ever renew our vows, we will be giving her another call! I highly, highly recommend Nanette! Thank you so much for helping make our wedding day so perfect!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Anthony · Married on 09/30/2017

Nanette was incredible during our entire wedding process. Not only did she help craft the perfect execution of the ceremony we envisioned, but she was an extremely calming and positive force for us throughout our journey. We would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Ceremonies by Nanette's reply:

Thank you, Tony! Loved getting to know you both.

Shauna · Married on 09/25/2017

We loved working with Nanette. Right from the first phone conversation through all the planning that followed, she was responsive, helpful, and thoroughly professional. At the wedding, she handled the ceremony with warmth and grace, and several people told us afterward how much they enjoyed her delivery of the ceremony. We couldn't be happier with our choice of officiant, and we highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/22/2017

Ceremonies by Nanette's reply:

Shauna, thank you so much for your generous words. It was my pleasure!

Sending you and Mike all the best,

Meredith · Married on 09/16/2017

Nanette was the officiant for our 9/16 wedding at The Fess Parker and I cannot recommend her enough! I found Nanette online when I was researching officiants in the SB area and we met for coffee to discuss Steve and I's relationship and what we wanted in a ceremony. I came in not knowing exactly what I wanted in our ceremony but I did know that I wanted it to be personalized and cover our journey as a couple.

Nanette had a lot of great ideas for how we can customize the ceremony and make it our own. The passion and excitement for her work was evident, as was the connections she's able to build with her couples. When she sent us our ceremony draft we were blown away. It was so beautiful and it really reflected the love between my husband and I.

The day of the wedding Nanette conducted a perfect ceremony. She has a very calming presence which made me feel instantly at ease. During the reception and even days after we received many compliments on how wonderful the ceremony was and how beautifully our story was told. We also appreciated how she printed out our ceremony as it is something that we will keep forever.

Thank you, Nanette!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Ceremonies by Nanette's reply:

Thank you so very much, Meredith! It was a joy for me to share in your special day!

Angie · Married on 09/15/2017

Our first call with Nanette, I knew we had found the right officiant for our September 2017, Santa Barbara wedding. My husband and I were looking for an officiant who matched our nonreligious but spiritual values and she proved to be perfect for us.

Warm, professional and well organized, Nanette guided us through a variety of ceremonial style choices.  Her questions were thoughtful and explored the story behind the love that brought me and my husband together.

At our first meeting, Nanette presented us with a beautifully written ceremony that shared our journey, dreams, and love.  It represented our love story and where we were going perfectly.

The day of our wedding Nanette was calm and kept us present and in the moment.  She shared created a connection with our family and friends that pulled everyone into the moment.

We highly recommend Nanette.  From our first meeting to Nanette filing our marriage license, she was impeccable at every step. We are grateful she was a part of our journey as husband and wife!

Sent on 02/09/2018
    Ceremonies by Nanette 18
    Ceremonies by Nanette 19
    Ceremonies by Nanette 20

Ceremonies by Nanette's reply:

Angie, thank you so much for your wonderful words!

Jeannine · Married on 08/29/2017

We cannot recommend Nanette enough. We decided to have a small intimate wedding at the last minute. We had only four weeks to plan and I was also very sick. So it was nice to work with someone who understood my time restraints and was flexible. She wrote the most beautiful ceremony for my husband and I, everyone raved about for days later. Even now people comment on the ceremony.

Sent on 09/12/2017

Shirley · Married on 07/29/2017

You would be cheating yourself if you don't hire Nanette. EVERYONE at our wedding raves about how much they enjoyed our ceremony. Nanette personalized our love story so well and the way she delivered everything was so perfect! There is no doubt she was born to do this. She brings a warmth and a sense of peace and tranquility, which only added to the magic of our wedding day. Nanette, thank you for being a part of our special day; we loved how professional, responsive, and lovely you were throughout the entire process.

Sent on 09/03/2017

Ceremonies by Nanette's reply:

Thank you, Shirley! I loved sharing your special day!

Carlee · Married on 07/22/2017

If Wedding Wire offered 6 star reviews, Nanette would be that!

We can't even begin to thank her for what a wonderful job she did writing our ceremony, and walking us through the process of "all things ceremony".

From our first meeting, I knew that she was full of light and love, and it radiated through her vibrantly. It was an obvious choice for us after one coffee.

Nanette wrote us a beautiful, personalized, positively gorgeous ceremony that was unique, had wonderful flow, and full of relevant stories, quotes, and personal affects. Usually the ceremony is not the part of the wedding that people remember or rave about, but our guests could not stop asking me where I found Nanette and how amazing the ceremony was. Plenty of tears in that audience!

As far as the pre-wedding planning went, she was quick to respond to emails (something I found was priceless in the wedding planning process), made things simple and easy, with kind nudges and reminders. She stuck to deadlines, was always available if we had questions.

She also handled our post-wedding clerical work, and promptly mailed our marriage license the day after we were married.

Without a doubt, I would recommend her services 1000 times over and I know you will not be disappointed if you choose Nanette to be your wedding officiant. THANK YOU NANETTE! We will never forget this!

Sent on 08/12/2017
  • X

Xochitl · Married on 07/07/2017

Nanette is GREAT! She was available anytime we had a question. She made us feel important and was so supportive throughout our entire marriage journey. Her vows for our ceremony were genuine and BEAUTIFUL! Thank you Nanette for doing an amazing job as our officiant! We wouldn't have had it any other way!!!

Sent on 07/18/2017

john · Married on 07/03/2017

Nanette was absolutely fabulous in every regard. We (my new wife & myself) can be very tough critics but there are not enough nice words in our language to describe just how highly we think of Nanette & how fantastic the job she did for us was. We had no idea what we wanted or how to go about it & she guided us through it & created something very special & personal that reflected us perfectly. The ceremony & how she conducted it was truly a thing of beauty & we simply couldn't have dreamed of anything more perfect. Not only did we think it was excellent but everyone there raved about her & quoted her words over & over in the days since the wedding. Nanette is an angel & made our special day everything we ever dreamed it could be & more.

Sent on 07/13/2017

Ceremonies by Nanette's reply:

Thank you, John! You both brought such love to the moment and I will always remember the experience of working with you and sharing your special day.

K · Married on 07/01/2017

In the early stages of planning our wedding, my now husband was adamant about having a family member officiate, while I wanted to hire an experienced professional. We compromised by looking into ceremony script writing services, which is how we found Nanette. We ended our initial 45-minute phone consultation feeling completely comfortable with Nanette and her ability to both write and perform a ceremony that felt authentic to us and incorporated our families in a meaningful way (which is just what we ended up with).

With the package that we chose, Nanette provided us three sets of detailed questions that, over the course of our engagement, required us to reflect on various aspects of our relationship. Our responses helped Nanette compose a beautifully personalized ceremony - and we both agreed that writing out and sharing our answers with each other was a valuable exercise in and of itself.

We were able to meet in-person with Nanette on several occasions throughout the planning process, and she was always readily available to address any questions or concerns. Her professionalism and calm, supportive demeanor helped us feel confident and stress-free leading up to and on the day of the event.

Our ceremony stands out as one of the clear highlights of the wedding day. We had so many guests comment on how touching and special it was (and more than a few admit to crying like babies).

Thank you, Nanette!

Sent on 07/20/2017

Julia · Married on 06/30/2017

Nanette was amazing and we highly recommend her! She worked with us before our wedding ceremony to help create vows that reflected us and our relationship, had great advice, walked us through everything, and answered our questions promptly and thoroughly. On the big day she helped us feel calm, prepared for everything, and encouraged us to just take a few moments to enjoy. We had several guests comment on how lovely the ceremony and vows were, as well as how friendly and well-presented Nanette was. We loved working with Nanette and can't express how happy we are to have found her and to have had her be a part of our wedding ceremony. Thank you Nanette!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Alicia · Married on 06/24/2017

Nanette was amazing!! The words and experience during our ceremony was one of the most important parts of our wedding and we could not of picked a better person to write our vows and deliver them with such grace and beauty! Our guests commented on how moving our vows were and reminder of love! We are not big at expressing our selves but after a few meetings and answering a few questions with Nanette, she drafted up the most beautifully scripted and perfect flow for our ceremony that really captured us as a couple. She listened to our needs and wants. She understood us most importantly. She added in all the small parts we wanted such as the Irish blessing and rose ceremony. She was calm and on time every time we met and especially on the day of. She helped us to feel relaxed and breath which we both needed as we were nervous before our ceremony began. She handled all the details of our license and even printed out our vows to save on nice paper. We loved her and would recommend her to anyone who needs support with writing their vows, an incredible officiant, and loving person to be apart of their special day. Our wedding was held at Apple Creek Ranch in Santa Ynez Valley.

Sent on 07/06/2017

Ceremonies by Nanette's reply:

Alicia, thank you so very much! i loved every minute of working with you and sharing in your beautiful day. :)

Amy · Married on 06/23/2017

My husband and I were recently married in Santa Barbara, CA, with Nanette as our officiant. She is amazing and we highly recommend her services. The ceremony she created was romantic, intimate, and perfect. She also gave us the courage to write our own vows and helped us stay relaxed during the ceremony. She was extremely professional, punctual, and a true expert at her craft.

Sent on 07/23/2017

Robert · Married on 06/09/2017

Nanette wrote a beautiful and meaningful ceremony, which our good friend used as a script to officiate our destinatin wedding. We had procrastinated quite a bit.... By the time we realized we needed help, it didn't give Nanette much time. But she came through, and the result was spectacular! She incorporated lovely personal details like vows to our children. I loved the quotes she included. I would highly recommend Nanette to anybody who finds themselves in our position - in need of a ceremony, short on ideas, and running out of time. Thanks Nanette!

Sent on 07/15/2017

Gage · Married on 06/04/2017

Nanette McIntyre is more than an officiant, her talent and presence is a true gift. Nanette guided us through the process of creating a ceremony that was authentic to who we are as a couple. All of our guests were convinced that she was a long time friend of ours, I feel like that is the highest compliment for an officiant. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 06/27/2017

Trina Husak · Married on 06/03/2017

Nanette 5 star!

Nanette was so easy to work with and her guidance was perfect. Her timing, words and grace will be with us forever. We are so grateful to have found her. She made our day absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 04/03/2019

Mary · Married on 05/15/2017

We were planning to have a large wedding in the fall but then decided to do an intimate wedding mid-May so had to put together a new plan quickly. We knew we still wanted to be selective about our officiant and couldn't have been more pleased that we decided to work with Nanette. She met us for coffee to make sure we were all on the same page and would be happy working together. My fiance and I left knowing that we made the right choice. Nanette was extremely professional and dedicated to her craft but most importantly open, available and added a loving ease to all that went into our special day that turned out absolutely perfect!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Ceremonies by Nanette's reply:

Mary, thank you for your kind words! It was a joy to work with you and your honey...I loved meeting your family also. :)

Monica · Married on 05/04/2017

If you are looking for a wedding officiant, look no further than Nanette McIntyre! From the beginning to the end of our wedding planning process, Nanette was right there with answers to any questions we had.

She made us feel at ease and was very professional!

Thank you, Nanette for everything. We will never forget you and your beautiful touch to our wedding day.

Monica & Justin

Sent on 05/28/2017

Ceremonies by Nanette's reply:

Thanks so much Monica & Justin ~ I loved every minute of working with you!

Matteo · Married on 04/20/2017

We contacted Nanette 3 weeks before our wedding date and she immediately get in touch with us. It was great to speak at the phone with her, discussing about the details of our ceremony and knowing each other. She was extremely precise about our preferences, offering three different ceremony packages. She provide us the ceremony draft in less then a week so we could review its content.
    On the wedding day she arrived well in advance and she was absolutely lovely during the whole ceremony and after it.

Throughout the whole process she was always very kind, with suggestions and tips that allowed us to relax.
    We absolutely recommend Nanette for your special day!!!

Sent on 06/04/2017

Angela · Married on 04/14/2017

Nanette is wonderful to work with--she has a wealth of ideas for wedding ceremonies, but also works with you to make sure that your own personality, preferences and style are part of the service. I wouldn't hesitate to use her services again, but alas, my wedding was for keeps, so I can only recommend her to others now!!

Sent on 05/29/2017

Jenna · Married on 04/09/2017

STOP HERE!!! You have found your officiant!!! We recently got married in what was supposed to be a small elopement with our family and then at the tenth hour turned into a mini wedding..... I am so thankful and grateful to have found Nanette!! She was absolutely amazing! She guided us through the entire process from stat to finish! She knows this wedding stuff!!! We had no clue what to expect but after our first meeting we were pros!!! She even was able to keep calm and keep me calm when I was freaking out at the alter because i had forgotten my husband wedding band upstairs ..:/ (we got it taken care of )Thank you Nanette for everything :) WE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU

Sent on 04/14/2017

Ceremonies by Nanette's reply:

Jenna, thank you so much! I will always remember you and the ring mishap ~ it was just perfect.
  • F

Freddie · Married on 04/08/2017

If you're considering Nanette as your officiant, don't hesitate! She did an amazing job making our ceremony feel personal, intimate and meaningful. She works with you to plan the ceremony just the way you want it, but her first outline was so good that it only needed one revision to be perfect for us. She was amazing during the actual ceremony as well, calm, collected and friendly- even though we were running late and under pressure! Overall, we could not imagine somebody doing a better job than Nanette!

Sent on 05/29/2017