Ceremonies by Nan Reviews

Ceremonies by Nan 5
Ceremonies by Nan 6
Ceremonies by Nan 7

Jennifer · Married on 11/06/2010

Nan was really great to work with.. She provided me with a bunch of vows to choose from that encompassed everything from second marriages with children (which mine was) to different faiths. I took a little bit from each ceremony and combined them to make up our own vows. Nan looked it over and was happy to provide feedback. In the end, she did a fantastic job and was exceptional to work with.

Sent on 12/29/2010

leah · Married on 07/18/2010

Nan was wonderful!!! She included my stepdaughter in our vows which made her feel like a big part of our wedding ceremony. She also provided tons of alternative readings and ways to make our vows truly our own. In the end we were more than pleased and would recommend her to anyone. Our wedding day turned out beautifully thanks to Nan :)

Sent on 08/29/2010

Sophia · Married on 05/15/2010

I had a wonderful wedding. I would recommend Nan, she is accomodating, helpful and is always there when you need her. She is very professional in what she does.

Sent on 06/04/2010

Ann · Married on 05/08/2010

Nan was a one stop shop for us. I was on a very limited budget and she was able to provide the cermeony and AWESOME pics. Her professionalism, willingness to assist and offer places for the cermony were very helpful. Thank you for what you do and making our day the best :) Ronnie and Ann Burks

Sent on 06/02/2010

janet · Married on 02/14/2010

Nan was so easy to work with. She provided beach ceremonies to help write our vows. She arrived early and stayed late. Her pictures were fantastic and she took pictures of details I never would have thought about. Her timing was perfect for a sunset service. I highly recommend Nan for any size service. She made our special day perfect.

Sent on 04/13/2010
  • W

rick · Married on 10/03/2009

Nan made our special day go without a hitch. We were very last minute and werent sure what we wanted to do but Nan really helped us decide what we wanted and she really gave a professional performance. I would reccomend her services to everyone I know and feel comfortable that she will not only perform at the highest level but will offer a sence of family as well. My wife and I couldnt thank her enough for what she did for us and you will too.

Sincerly,

Rick and Anna

Sent on 10/13/2009

Rhena · Married on 09/19/2009

Nan was amazing, she did such a great job - from her help with the vows to the day of the ceremony, she made it run so smoothly - all of our friends and loved ones commented on what a beautiful ceremony it was!

Sent on 10/14/2009

Stacey · Married on 09/05/2009

Nan was able to perform our ceremony at short notice. I contacted her within two weeks of our wedding date. We were not sure what type of ceremony we wanted. Nan sent over many examples for us to review. We found the most beautiful, meaningful and memorable ceremony we had ever read. Nan was very flexible on our wedding day. We had to change locations due to weather but it did not phase her a bit. The ceremony she performed touched everyone who attended. My grandmother said it was the most intimate and meaningful ceremony she had ever seen. Nan gave us a keepsake copy of the entire ceremony as a surprise. Thank you Nan for making our day exactly what we wanted and more. For anyone looking for an intimate and meaningful ceremony I would recommend contacting Nan.

Sent on 09/23/2009

MARY · Married on 08/15/2009

She did a Great job even in the rain...

Sent on 08/30/2009

Reeta · Married on 08/01/2009

Nan was excellent, patient, friendly and helpful. We would like to recommend her highly. Thanks so much Nan for your courteous, efficient work.

Sent on 08/14/2009
  • PR PRINCESS

KAREN · Married on 07/04/2009

Nan was so attentive to me and made sure that I was number one on my very special day. She made sure I was calm and relaxed. She's the best!

Sent on 12/01/2009

barbie · Married on 05/15/2009

Nan was absolutely wonderful. We planned everything by phone and email. We ended up choosing one of her written ceremonies with a few changes of our own and she more that made it work. She had all of our friends and family in tears. Thanks Nan!

Sent on 06/15/2009

Ashley · Married on 02/28/2009

After many phone interviews with other officiants, Nan instantly put me at ease. I liked her attitude, her voice, and she really seemed like someone who would fit well with our families. My family can be kind of talkative and obnoxious, even at solemn occasions and Nan was able to command the attention of these attention deficit-ed, albeit loving, people. hehe
    I created most of the ceremony with our own selections and readings. It was a secular Jewish wedding that focused on diversity, peace, love and marital harmony and she was able to help me edit it so it had a lovely flow and didn't drag on to long.
    I was quite nervous and crazed the day of the wedding and that morning she came by for an informal rehearsal and was able to not react at ALL to my insanity, which really relaxed me because I feed off of others' nerves. And before the wedding she was incredibly easy to get a hold of. She always replied to my e-mails or called me back within 24 hours and never seemed annoyed to hear from me.
    Overall, my experience with Nan was top notch. The price was right, she was extremely well prepared and never stumbled on any of the words (unlike some other officiants I've witnessed at my friend's weddings,) she has a great public speaking voice, and is a really nice person. I give my highest recommendations for her.

Sent on 04/16/2009

Maribel · Married on 01/02/2009

Worlds best! the one that makes things happen- cooperative, excellent person!

Sent on 04/21/2009

Cheri · Married on 03/28/2008

My husband and I were so lucky to have Nan as our Officiant for our wedding on March 28, 2008. She was awesome. WE are from Michigan, so it was vital that we had someone who knew the Florida laws and was familiar with different venues and beaches. She gave us information that we would not have known, if we didn't have Nan. She was always there to answer a question or concern.Nan was full of ideas, yet open and adaptable to all of our needs and desires. She was professional and very affordable. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone!! SUPERB!!!

Sent on 07/24/2010

Kelli · Married on 10/06/2007

Nan was wonderful. We like her officiating our wedding so much that we asked her to officiate our daughter's blessing.

Sent on 04/16/2009

Amenah · Married on 07/01/2017

Nan was exactly what we needed for our special ceremony. She was not only efficient and flexible during the ceremony....she also used that same approach when it came to submitting all the proper marriage documents in a very timely fashion.

Sent on 08/22/2017

Stacey · Married on 11/21/2014

Fun, Great Service, Memorable, Thanks Nan
    You will be recommended

Sent on 12/01/2014

Chris and · Married on 10/15/2011

Very friendly.........Excellent value.........Highly recommended......Thanks Nan.

Sent on 12/23/2011

Karen · Married on 05/10/2010

Nan was truley a wonderful person to work with. She delivered a nice ceremonie for us that we will always remember. Nan was very nice and kept us all organized. We has only a simple service but it was perfect just what we wanted.
    Thanks Nan for all you did.

Mrs and Mrs Micheal Figueroa.

Sent on 06/02/2010

Kim & Kevin · Married on 01/01/2010

We had a wonderful experience with Nan. She was so easy to work with! She was very professional and helpful. She was knowledgeable and flexible. She dressed appropriately, spoke loud enough for our guests to hear (seaside), and took care of the details. She added a nice finishing touch by giving us a wedding folder which included our ceremony and a wedding pen. We highly recommend Nan!!! :)

Sent on 04/04/2010

Kim Ann · Married on 04/10/2005

Nan loves love. Simple as that! She will help you creat the ceremony of your dreams and one perfect and unique to you and your partner. She listens, pays attention to detail and makes it her job to make your day a little less stressful with her calmness...which face it, we all tend to freak a lil on our big day....right?! We've been happily married by Nan since 2005 and you can bet we;ll call her for renewal of our vows. You will not be disappointed! Kim Callan & Sherry Trunzo

Sent on 07/19/2014

Jarrett · Married on 05/03/2009

3.5

Ceremonies by Nan was a pleasurable experience. Nan was flexible and provided examples for the planning of our wedding. I'd totally hire her to renew our vows.

Sent on 06/15/2009

Rachel · Married on 03/09/2019

4.2

Good, easy, quick

We were already legally married so Nan did a simple ceremony for us. She was flexible and easy to work with.

Sent on 05/22/2019

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

Thanks Rachel, I really enjoyed working with you and Juan and I loved the Wentworth Golf Club venue. Best to you both! Nan