Ceremonies by Nan Reviews

Ceremonies by Nan 5
Ceremonies by Nan 6
Ceremonies by Nan 7

Glenn and Anna · Married on 03/30/2013

We were married by Nan on March 30th of this year and she did an GREAT job!! When I was researching Marriage Officiates, there were plenty to pick from. Once I checked out Nan’s website at ceremoniesbynan.com, I was hooked. Nan was great at consulting with us to ensure all of the details were addressed. I was confident that she had it under control but she was patient with us so we felt comfortable that everything would occur just as we wanted (and it did!), She was extremely helpful in providing us samples of other ceremonies that we used to write out own vows, getting ideas from her material and adding our own specifics to make it “our” ceremony. Nan was very good at listening to us and determining exactly what type of ceremony we wanted and then she provided us with many ideas to enhance our ceremony. And it must have worked because we received many compliments after the ceremony about how beautiful yet fun the wedding ceremony was. I’m sure there’s many fine Marriage Officiates out there, but if you select Nan, you’ll be confident in the knowledge that she’s got it 100% under control. Good luck on your special day!

Glenn and Anna

Sent on 05/07/2013

Melissa · Married on 02/22/2013

Nan was able to do our ceremony on short notice. We did a private ceremony with close friends and it went wonderfully. We are very happy that we chose her services.

Sent on 05/01/2013

Victoria · Married on 10/26/2012

Nan was awesome to work with. She was very responsive, sent us many ceremony samples so that we could write the ceremony that was perfect for us. I was a destination bride and she made the whole process very easy for us. I also made changes the day before the wedding that she was able to accomodate. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 11/28/2012

Camica · Married on 10/21/2012

If you have found Nan your search is done!! Our wedding was a few months ago and we could not have been more pleased with the experience that Nan provided. In all the chaos of the wedding planning, she was always so responsive and helpful through every step. Our biggest concern was that our ceremony be unique and personal and Nan definitely took the time with us to make that happen. I'm not usually a person who provides reviews for vendors or products but I felt that others should know what a great experience Nan provided us.

Sent on 01/06/2013
  • F

Frank · Married on 07/28/2012

Nan was very detailed when describing her services, costs and options. There were no hidden charges or surprises. Nan was very professional. She was very helpful in writing our vows and selecting our music. She was very easy to reach when we had questions, and she always answered the phone directly.

We highly recommend Ceremonies By Nan for officiating your wedding!

Sent on 08/11/2012

Michelle · Married on 07/19/2012

Nan was great! I highly recommend her. She was detail oriented, always fast to respond to my questions, and extremely professional. All the services were exactly as promised, prompt, and extremely friendly lady!

Sent on 12/20/2012

Stephen/Peggy · Married on 07/06/2012

It was a joy for Peggy and I to have Nan officiate at our wedding on the beach on July 6, 2012. We would recommend he to anyone wishing to have a ceremony.

Sent on 12/21/2012

Melissa · Married on 07/04/2012

Nan performed our beach ceremony on July 4th and we could not have been more pleased with her services. She was professional and personable. She made the entire process easy and exactly what we wanted. Nan was clear in exactly what was needed with timeframes and an open line of communication throughout the planning. We couldn’t have asked for anyone better. She truly went Above & Beyond in make our day special! I would definitely recommend Ceremonies by Nan!

Sent on 12/04/2012

Patricia · Married on 06/09/2012

I found Ceremonies by Nan to be very welcoming and easy to access. The services were exemplary. Nan made the organization of the ceremony easy which took the weight off my shoulders.

Sent on 12/08/2012

Crystal · Married on 05/19/2012

Fast, professional, Friendly Service. Married 05/19/2012. Studio was nice and neat . She even waited for our bestman to arrive at no extra charge

Sent on 11/15/2012

melissa · Married on 04/14/2012

nan is awesome!!!!! she took car of everything. made it very easy!!! love her!!!

Sent on 05/25/2012

Susan · Married on 01/13/2012

Nan was wonderful. We were honored that Nan shared this day with us. She is very Professional,Caring, and makes everyone feel special. If we did it again, we would call her in a heartbeat. Thanks for all you do Nan.....Sue & Beth

Sent on 05/27/2012
  • F

Francesca · Married on 01/08/2012

Getting married by Nan was a great experience. We didnt have a lot of money to spend in the ceremony ut we wanted to be something special. If you want to enjoy the day of your wedding and savour every minute of it and you dont want to spend a lot, Nan is what you are looking for. She is professional and funny and she accomodates every need. I'm from Italy and I skyped with my family while the ceremony was taking place. The studio was cozy and clean. Everything was perfect! Just the way we wanted it. Cheap and quick but unforgettable!

Sent on 05/28/2012

Brenda · Married on 12/10/2011

I enlisted Nan's help at the last minute. She was amazing when I first walked into her office. She explained the different types of weddings and since we were getting married on the beach I went for the candle ceremony. Nan was very professional, reasonable and quite flexible at the last minute. It was a beautiful wedding!!

Sent on 01/20/2012

kevin · Married on 10/01/2011

We had a medieval wedding and Nan just so happened to have a monks robe that was perfect. She didn't need a microphone because she projected to over 100 guests who had no problem hearing her. Her service was deep and meaningful and exactly what we asked her to say. Everyone there loved it.

Sent on 12/25/2011
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 09/03/2011

Nan was extremely easy to work with. She had plenty of examples to choose from when it came to the style of wedding that we wanted. She knew exactly what to say to calm the groom down before the ceremony started, spoke loud enough for everyone to hear and was extremely nice.

Sent on 11/06/2011

daisey and chad · Married on 09/02/2011

Absolutely the best day ever. Nan is so awesome at what she does and you can definitely tell she loves what she does. My husband and I were so very happy with how everything turned out for our special day. She made everything so simple for us and very well priced for us because we were on a budget. She made me feel very comfortable and not so stressed out. Nan made it so nice and simple for us so we didn't have to stress about everything. I would definitely recommend her to anyone that wants a nice ceremony that is stress free and doesn't cost an ARM and leg. Thank you Nan for making our day perfect.

Sent on 11/30/2011

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

Thanks Daisey and Chad and everyone for the great reviews!!

I do love what I do, and I am always so honored to work with each and every couple.

Briana · Married on 05/05/2011

Nan married my husband and I back in May of 2011. We wanted an intimate wedding. When I saw Nan's website, I was amazed by what she offered. We had an intimate wedding in Ballas Point, right under a gazebo. From the last minute planning, to the setup, to the pictures, and surprised cake and champagne for the two of us, Nan did such an excellent job. She is so attentive to your needs, and by far so much fun to work with. I would definitely recommend Nan to officiate.

Sent on 07/13/2011

Laurie · Married on 03/28/2011

Nan wad great!! She helped to make our wedding day even more special. We would highly reccommend her. We were planning beach wedding and we got rained out. Nan was flexible and our ceremony was beautiful. She is easy to talk to, professional and friendly!!

Sent on 05/24/2011

Don & Pam · Married on 03/26/2011

Nan was great! Our beach wedding was perfect and alot of fun. We would highly recommend Nan for your wedding!

Sent on 06/24/2011

Elizabeth · Married on 03/20/2011

My now husband and I were married by Nan Klater in Tampa, FL at a family member's home. Because my husband and I lived in a different state we contacted Nan via phone and had a wonderful first conversation. Our initial thought was that this woman knew what she was doing. We talked to her for about 15 - 20 minutes and gave her some background information about who we were, why we wanted to get married and the most important part - our date and location. She gave us some great information about the marriage process and put us at ease. Because we were getting married out of state, my husband and I were initially worried about any hoops we would have to jump through but Nan's professional attitude and expertise about weddings calmed our nerves. We communicated primarily via e-mail, in which we shared more about our story to allow Nan the opportunity to better understand who we were as a couple and ensure she provided us the wedding of our dreams. Because my husband and I wanted to write our own ceremony and vows, Nan emailed us some sample wedding ceremony's she has done in the past and offered us expertise guidance, as we went through the writing process.

Nan did offer us the option of having her come to our wedding location in advance to run through the wedding, but due to our wedding party's varying flight schedules we opted to go to her. The day before our wedding, my husband, my mother and I went to Nan's office and did a practice run through. Nan answered any last minute questions and once again calmed our nerves. The day of the wedding was a whirlwind in the morning but Nan arrived an hour before the wedding and met with both my husband and me separately. She gave each of us the final run down before the "big moment" and for me, the next thing I remembered, was walking down the aisle with my dad and seeing Nan and my future husband waiting for me at the other end. Nan's officiating was flawless. She spoke clearly, eloquently and loud. She was hands down the best person we could have ever asked to officiate our wedding.

The officiant plays such an intimate and personal role in one's wedding.They come into your lives for such a short moment but they leave an everlasting, incredible impact. I am truly blessed to have met Nan Klater and have her officiate our intimate dream wedding.

If you would like to see the ceremony we put together and some videos in which you can hear and see Nan officiate, please visit the wedding website I created: http://web.me.com/escott613/WhenEricMetLiz/Wedding_Ceremony.html

Sent on 03/23/2012

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

Wow.... thanks so much for the wonderful review. You guys are so much fun and it was a great honnor officiating for you. Good luck with everything!! Nan

Babbie · Married on 03/17/2011

Nan was wonderful!! I would highly reccommend her!!

Sent on 04/14/2011

Deanna · Married on 01/15/2011

Nan was very professional, friendly, knowledgeable, prompt and helpful. We would recommend Nan's services to all and have confidence that she would do a great job just as she did for us.

Sent on 02/22/2011

DJ · Married on 12/18/2010

Nan took all the worries and stress away and provided a perfect ceremony. We would recommend her unreservedly.

Sent on 02/09/2011

Paula · Married on 11/19/2010

Nan performed our ceremony. When I contacted her, I asked for suggestions on where we could hold a small ceremony. The first place that recommended was the Colonade on Bay Shore, and she also recommended Bern's Steakhouse. Well of course, I called Bern's first, and was amazed at what they could offer me for a small wedding. Not only did Nan do a fantastic ceremony for our wedding and 3 guest, but she also has great advise should you need it. She is amazing and very professional. I loved her! Thank you Nan, Paula and Rich Hoatland, November 19th, 2010.

Sent on 12/01/2010