Ceremonies by Nan Reviews

Ceremonies by Nan 5
Ceremonies by Nan 6
Ceremonies by Nan 7

Mark · Married on 08/15/2015

Nan provided a simple but beautiful service that was very moving for us.
    She provided photos and a transcript for us to relive the moment.
    Our families were honored as well.

Sent on 10/01/2015

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

Congrats again!! What a great honor to officiate for you two!

Shelagh · Married on 08/02/2015

Nan is Fantastic! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 12/10/2015

My son planned to marry his finance while his family was in Florida. We are all from NY. I, his mom, had come down earlier. His dad flew in as a surprise and his brother, who was getting engaged in Orlando, flew in also as a surprise. Nan managed to delay the ceremony discreetly to accommodate all the surprise guests The ceremony was so beautiful and intimate and private. We would recommend her to anyone planning a last minute, private beautiful ceremony. The park was so pretty.

Sent on 08/20/2015

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

So glad we could work it all out for you and your family!

Michele · Married on 05/25/2015

5 starCeremonies by Nan were wonderful. Nan knew her venues and was able to give us good advice on wedding locations based on time of year, size, and pricing. We did not want traditional vows so she provided us with examples that we could cut and paste or add to our own vows to make them specific to us. Nan helped us coordinate a sand ceremony to symbolize the blending of our two families. I would recommend her services to everyone. She gave us here undivided attention and made our ceremony beautiful and perfect!

Sent on 08/23/2015

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

Thanks so much Michele, you guys were so much fun! Love your family!

Nan officiated our wedding on May 8th at the Rusty Pelican and did and absolutely stellar job. She as so kind and wonderful to work with. She was happy to answer all of our questions, and made everything effortless. Nan also was very responsive when answering emails and phone calls, I never waited more than a few hours and she had her answer in my inbox or voice mail. I am so very happy that she was a part of our wedding and made it so very memorable! Thank you Nan! Ali & Jim North

Sent on 05/29/2015

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

Thanks so much Ali and Jim!! What a fun wedding you two had. I especially LOVED the guy's shoes :-)

Nan

George · Married on 04/18/2015

Nan was very helpful in helping us arrange our wedding ceremony, offering great suggestions and insight. She was very accommodating to us, meeting with us several times prior and also helped us with our vows. She also had a terrific photographer she recommended to us. Thanks Nan!

Sent on 06/01/2015

Patrick & Wayne · Married on 04/04/2015

We would highly recommend Nan to officiate your wedding. When we contacted her, she sent various sample ceremonies so we could determine what type of ceremony we wanted. We ended up pulling aspects from several ceremonies to design our own unique one. Nan arrived early on the day of our wedding so we could go over any last minute details, and our ceremony turned out perfectly. It is obvious from her professionalism that Nan has performed many, many ceremonies. She is very accomodating, and we know that you will be very happy with her services if you choose Nan to officiate your wedding. Thank you so much, Nan!!

Sent on 05/02/2015

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

Thanks so much Patrick and Wayne. You guys are awesome and the room was filled with so much love!! Good luck with EVERYTHING!! Nan

Amy · Married on 03/07/2015

Three months later, our wedding guests are still telling us how beautiful, unique and memorable our ceremony was. We just keep hearing, "Most receptions are fun, but what I will remember most about your wedding was the ceremony." My now-husband and I had the hardest time figuring out who would officiate our wedding. We have different religions between and amongst our two families, which made planning the ceremony a daunting task. Finally, Don at the Rusty Pelican recommended Nan as an officiant who could help us make our families feel respected and us feel relaxed, and Nan did those things and more. She provided enough structure to take the stress off but let us customize as much as we wanted to. She spoke with us on the phone multiple times, since we were planning the wedding long distance, and she was so flexible with our rehearsal plans for our large bridal party. We can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 06/18/2015

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

Thanks so much Amy for your kind words! You two were great fun to work with and I'm so glad you and your guests were so pleased! Nan

Mark · Married on 02/01/2015

Nan is amazing after speaking with her on the phone for just a few minutes and giving her some information about us she wrote the perfect vows for us and when we met her she made us feel very comfortable and welcomed very awesome lady

Sent on 03/23/2015

Deltecia · Married on 01/31/2015

Nan provided excellent service and support as we prepared and had our wedding day. She reminded us of things we definitely forgot about in prepping for our special day. Nan is the most talented and supportive Officiant and planner in the Tampa Bay area. She made us so very comfortable on our wedding day. We can't thank you enough, Nan!!!

Sent on 03/23/2015

Mike & Debbie · Married on 08/02/2014

very pleasant and helpful. On time and provided what was promised. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 12/22/2014

Lisandra · Married on 04/26/2014

Nan was better than great! I was a little scared of planning such an important event over the internet and without meeting her in person, but she made our big day unforgettable! Thanks again Nan, I would definitely recommend you with my eyes closed! Lisandra and Fernando

Sent on 07/07/2014

Thanks so much!! You guys are awesome! Best of luck with everything, Nan

Denise · Married on 04/23/2014

Nan was very pleasant to work with. Mark & I had no clue on what to do this was our first wedding for both of us and she was very helpful on what to do and help with the wallk through before the wedding started. I was very pleased and would recommend her to everyone.

Sent on 07/21/2014

Debbie · Married on 04/06/2014

Thank you Nan for providing us with a beautiful and unforgettable ceremony.

Sent on 07/07/2014

Grover · Married on 02/23/2014

Nan, thank you so much for the most amazing wedding ceremony! It was the most wonderful day of our lives. And Kurtis and I couldn’t be more pleased! We received so many compliments on our ceremony and the beautiful words you spoke! Our wedding guest loved the diction, and the command that you have. Everything was just so intimate and absolutely perfect! We can’t thank you enough!

Sent on 03/10/2014

Ceremonies by Nan's reply:

Thank you so much.... it was a pleasure and honor to Officiate for you!

Glynda · Married on 11/24/2013

Our wedding was perfect. She came to us in our hotel suite. We were married on our balcony with the Bay view in the background.

Sent on 12/28/2013

Jessica · Married on 11/12/2013

Nan was great! She was so easy to work with, I could not have asked for anyone better! She made me feel at ease and relaxed the entire time! Thank You Nan!!

Sent on 01/03/2014

Justin · Married on 09/21/2013

Nan was wonderful!! She worked with to create a memorable and meaningful ceremony! I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 10/04/2013
  • W

Wesley · Married on 07/20/2013

Nan did an amazing job to make our commitment ceremony special. Thanks Nan.

Sent on 01/07/2014

Shana · Married on 06/20/2013

Nan performed our ceremony and she did a wonderful job I would recommend anyone to her thank u nan

Sent on 08/10/2013

Raejene · Married on 06/05/2013

Nan was extremely easy to work with and very attentive to everything. We didn't have to worry about a thing once we decided on the details of our ceremony. We are both very glad that we decided on Nan to help us start our life journey together.

Sent on 08/13/2013

R. · Married on 05/04/2013

Nan is very professional at what she does. She will make any arrangements with very high standards to make your wedding day everything you imaged. My partner and I got married on the beach using Nan's services she made us feel like two princesses it was the most beautiful wedding and day that we celebrated with family and friends. I would differently recommend Nan's services 100 percent

Sent on 09/22/2013

Niki · Married on 04/16/2013

My now husband and I are from St. Louis, MO but really wanted a beach wedding. After searching for days I came across Nan's website and did a little research with reviews and decided to contact her.
    She is quick to respond and very patient! I really needed that since we were doing a destination wedding. Nan has a variety of ceremony options, takes pictures and also has a way to play music. She is very trustworthy and organized. I HIGHLY recommend her and all of her services!

Sent on 08/14/2013

Debra · Married on 04/13/2013

We have just one word "AWESOME"

Sent on 05/08/2013

Sara · Married on 04/13/2013

Nan performed our Commitment Ceremony/wedding in front of 135 guests in Tampa. She provided a number of ceremony formats for us to choose from and made the entire event seem so effortless. If you have been searching long, search no more. She is the best in town! Thanks again Nan for your professionalism and the style and grace you added to our Special Day.

Sent on 08/29/2013