Ceremonies by Mandy Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 5 Reviews
View more information

• Lydia
    Lydia A. Married on 09/26/2020

Could not have asked for a better Officiant!

Mandy was great! She led the rehearsal making everything super easy and brought laughs with her too! She helped us pick vows that work for us. My husband and I answered a few questions separately so during the ceremony we get to hear each others answers through Mandy. She put together our stories so easily and so flawless. I could not have been happier with my ceremony and it's thanks to her!
    Jasmine Married on 08/31/2019

Mandy was the best!!

I cannot imagine how our wedding would have gone without Mandy as our officiant! Mandy helped us outline what things we we wanted in our ceremony and even brought up things we hadn’t thought about. She listened to and answered all of our questions and was easily accessible. I really enjoyed the personal touch she put on our wedding and will recommend her to any and everyone I know getting married!
    Katherine Married on 05/01/2018
    Mandy was the best! We were planning our wedding from out of town so we had phone calls with several officiants, and we knew we wanted Mandy as soon as we spoke to her! She went out of her way to get to know us so that she could put a personal spin on our service. We had some specific details we wanted included in our ceremony as well, and she was very flexible and accommodating. Additionally, she is very charismatic and our guests loved her too! We would highly recommend Mandy!
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 03/25/2018
    Mandy was so great to work with! She took the time and effort to get to know both of us individually so that she could create a compelling and emotional ceremony that we will never, ever forget. Thank you for making our special day that much better!
    Erin Married on 12/03/2016
    Mandy married my husband and I on 12/3 of this year. She was very easy to work with, personalized our ceremony beautifully and kept us reasonably calm :)