Ceremonies by Lorraine Reviews

Ceremonies by Lorraine 1
Ceremonies by Lorraine 2

Denisse · Married on 06/09/2019

Very quick to respond

Lorraine was awesome and very easy to talk to.

Sent on 06/21/2019

Ceremonies by Lorraine's reply:

Thank you so much Denisse for your review! I thoroughly enjoyed officiating yours' and Greg's wedding. I wish you both the best always ! Cheers! Lorraine Spooner

Emily Langford · Married on 02/17/2019

Wonderful officiant!

Lorraine was a wonderful officiant for our wedding. My now husband and I met Lorraine about a month before our wedding and we immediately felt at ease with her kind smile, calm demeanor, and her professional and friendly attitude. She reviewed with us different ceremony readings and vows to choose from, and we were able to write back and forth over email to make additions and revisions to suit our personality and vision of our ceremony. We were looking for a non-denominational ceremony, and she accommodated our needs perfectly and wrote a ceremony that felt just right for us. We had 50 guests at our wedding, and my family and friends afterwards told us how friendly and personable she was to speak with before the ceremony. Thanks, Lorraine!

Sent on 03/06/2019
    Ceremonies by Lorraine 3

Ceremonies by Lorraine's reply:

Hi Emily and Brendan! I appreciate your kind review of my services. It was my pleasure to meet you both and officiate at your wedding. Meeting your family was an added bonus as well...Wonderful people! I wish you both many years of joy! Congratulations! Lorraine Spooner

Ruben · Married on 11/17/2018

Lorraine is amazing!

Lorraine was the perfect officiant! She was thoughtful, kind, and reflective. We met with her via Facetime before our wedding to discuss our preferences and the ceremony. Lorraine then sent us various reading options and we selected our favorites. She also emailed us to coordinate her attire to match our wedding colors. (She sent us pictures of different outfit options, which I truly felt was above and beyond.) Lastly, and it’s a small point, but Lorraine looks absolutely joyful in our wedding photos, a sentiment that we will hold dear forever. Thank you, Lorraine!

Sent on 01/03/2019
    Ceremonies by Lorraine 4

Ceremonies by Lorraine's reply:

Ruben and Jodi! I appreciate your taking time to review my services. I thoroughly enjoyed officiating you wedding.! Your venue in Julian was very warm, inviting and romantic...Perfect! Meeting your family and friends were an added bonus! I wish you a lifetime of joy! Thank you! Lorraine Spooner

Tammy · Married on 10/18/2018

Tammy & Joe

Lorraine was our wedding officiant for our October seaside wedding. My soulmate of fifteen years and I both knew exactly what we wanted when it came to our wedding, something personal and reflective of our relationship. We could not have chosen a more perfect person to be part of a day we will remember forever. Lorraine has a personality that shines and was accommodating and flexible through every moment. She truly cared about what we wanted and exceeded every expectation possible. We are beyond grateful for having the opportunity to share this special time in our lives with Lorraine!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Ceremonies by Lorraine's reply:

Tammy, it was my pleasure to officiate your seaside ceremony. It was a beautiful location with perfect weather! Wishing you and Joe a lifetime of happiness! I appreciate you taking the time to review my services. Best wishes!

Jenny · Married on 07/21/2018

Lorraine was truly amazing for us. She made our day extra special. Lorraine was so professional, and put us at ease throughout the whole process. We cannot thank her enough!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Amanda ·

Lorraine is Amazing!

Simply put, Lorraine is AMAZING! I was looking for an officiant for our elopment about a month out and so thankful I found her. She makes everything so easy - communication with her was great and she sends you everything to choose from to make your ceremony unique to you. Lorraine did such a great job on our wedding day I could not have asked for anyone better. She is so sweet and helpful with everything. She makes you feel so comfortable and she's very personable you feel like you've known her for years! I would recommend her over and over again. She's great!

Sent on 06/28/2019

Ceremonies by Lorraine's reply:

Hi Amanda! I am honored to have been yours' and Phillip's wedding officiant...You are a wonderful couple and I loved bring a part of your beautiful day! Such a great location overlooking the ocean with gliders floating by! Thank you for your comments, you are very kind... I hope that our paths again! Best always, Lorraine

Andrea · Married on 10/20/2018

Good experience

Lorraine was very helpful and did a great job explaining our choices for the ceremony and providing examples. She was very flexible with our needs and seemed to have our best interests at heart.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Ceremonies by Lorraine's reply:

Andrea, It was my pleasure to officiate your ceremony! You couldn't have selected a more perfect location, and a beautiful evening too! Wishing you and Randy a lifetime of happiness! I appreciate you taking the time to review my services. Best wishes!