Ceremonies by Kat Reviews

143 | Hollywood, FL

143 Reviews for Ceremonies by Kat

Sophie · Married on 04/14/2017

My husband and I got married at the Hilton Key Largo in April of 2017. We aren't from the area and asked for recommendations to vendors from several sources, each of them highly recommended Kat as an officiant.
    From our first interaction with her, she couldn't have been more pleasant or supportive. She worked with us to craft the perfect ceremony based on our preferences and elements we wanted to incorporate.
    The ceremony was perfect and performed just as planned. We couldn't be more happy or honored that Kat will forever be part of our memories of our special day.

Sent on 05/23/2017

Jizelle · Married on 04/03/2017

My new bride and I tied the knot on April 3, 2017 and luckily Kat Newman is who we chose to officiate. Kat was actually one of the first vendors we booked as she came highly recommended by our photographer/friend Micha Vandiver. From the moment we spoke to Kat on the phone we knew she was the one! She was so loving and efficient that we clicked right away. Kat listened to all of our requests, she was there to support us if we needed her and she was just an absolute delight to communicate with (we’re from NY so this was a destination wedding.) Our guests raved about the ceremony and about how great Kat was. Thank you Kat, much love to you! Don’t waste your time looking elsewhere and book her now!!!

Sent on 04/15/2017

Ceremonies by Kat's reply:

Oh, Jizellle and Rose, my lovelies! Thank you for your superb review, I am proud to have earned it and you two deserved only the best. I am so happy to have been the officiant who was able to scatter your joy. Such beautiful souls. Hugs!

Missy · Married on 03/16/2017

If you are planning a wedding in the Florida Keys, Kat is the person you want to perform your ceremony.=)
    Not only does she possess the love and grace to conduct such a special occasion, but she is also loyal and devoted to you and your own perfect idea. =) She was more than helpful from the getgo. How and where get the licensing, where the beautiful scenery was, etc...
    Kat absolutely made our wedding! She put her heart into it and it was magical. We're still amazed! She gave us a copy of our whole ceremony and was SUPER helpful by taking our pictures. We used both her words and her photos for our announcement. Kat is the real deal and we consider her a friend.
    Good luck to all you love birds out there!

Sent on 03/29/2017

Ceremonies by Kat's reply:

Missy and Tyson, you will always have a special place in my heart. My deepest gratitude to you for these touching words and the additional note you sent me.... it really was an authentic connection and I can still see your faces as we prayed together and you shared your vows. With warm wishes for everything magical and miraculous in your future.

Stacy · Married on 03/11/2017

Kat was amazing! She put a lot of time and effort into making our ceremony exactly how we wanted it. She also took some time to get to know us to help customize our wedding. I really like her fun, outgoing personality and I loved that our ceremony was 100% coustomized to us. She was such a pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 04/01/2017

Michael · Married on 03/04/2017

Kat married us down in Key West. She was very flexible, easy to work with and she got along with all of our guests and family great. She did an excellent job of getting to know us and catering a ceremony to our personalities.

Sent on 04/21/2017

Jessica · Married on 02/18/2017

Kat was perfect for our wedding ceremony! She was easy to work with and helped us put together the ceremony we envisioned. We live in NY and had no issues communicating via email with Kat. She's completely laid back and free-spirited. Thank you Kat!

Sent on 05/01/2017

Ceremonies by Kat's reply:

Thank you Jessica and Greg for your kind words. I am so pleased that I was able to add to the magic and beauty of your wedding day! Also, that we had time to make that extra connection. A million miles of smiles to you both!

Jenna · Married on 02/03/2017

Kat helped us put together an amazing ceremony!!!! She was always there to answer any question we had or any concerns we had. We couldn't have been happier to have chosen Kat as our Officiant. She is truly amazing at what she does!!!

Thank you so much!!!
    Matt & Jenna
    3 Feb 2017

Sent on 02/24/2017

Jaclyn · Married on 01/29/2017

Where do I even begin. We had our ceremony in Islamorada and our expectation was that the weather would be beautiful, well mother nature had other plans. Most people tend to panic, but Kat showed up, very calm and jumped right in to help with anything that was needed, really without even being asked. Our ceremony ended up being pushed back time wise, but never did I hear Kat complain. She went down and the ceremony was beautiful and I have gotten so many compliments on how she delivered. She was fun and energetic, we all had to roll with the punches that day, but Kat made everyone at ease. I read the reviews prior to hiring her and they were all the same and mine is no different. I can't thank her enough for the help that she gave me and my husband on our special day. She made us laugh when we needed it the most. To anyone having their wedding in the Keys, Kat, you are the only one I would recommend. Thank you again and I am so glad you were there for our special day!

Sent on 02/02/2017

Ceremonies by Kat's reply:

Jaclyn and Paul, You blew me away with your review on so many levels: unsolicited, quick, heartfelt to name a few! I am both proud and humbled to earn your praise. There were some challenges with the weather to be sure. I am so happy that it all went seamlessly and we DID have a sweet and memorable wedding. Your flower girls were too much.... but did not totally steal the show from you, Mrs. Russo xo. I had a ball mingling with everyone at the cocktail hour, thanks for having me. All my best to you sweet couple, A million miles of smiles, your officiant and friend, Kat. "Scatter Joy."

Crimson · Married on 01/14/2017

Kat is amazing at what she does. She was the one and only officiant that we interviewed, we were set on having her marry us from the moment we met. She is fun and free-spirited and worked with us to make our ceremony our own. It was perfect!

Sent on 02/09/2017

Maureen · Married on 01/10/2017

We hired Kat for our elopement this past January. She was very professional, warm and worked with us so that we had the wedding that we wanted. We had a very intimate ceremony on the beach with just the two of us, Kat and the photographer. She even helped us while we were getting ready for the ceremony! She definitely helped to calm our nerves. We absolutely recommend her for your wedding.
    PS. We also hired her friend Micha Vandiver as our photographer and they work very well together! They are like a perfect support team for your wedding. We recommend the pair of them!
    Thanks again,
    Maureen and Kenswill Egboh

Sent on 05/02/2017

Ruth · Married on 12/21/2016

Kat is a wonderful Officiant – Five stars in every aspect!! From the moment we found her on wedding wire and made the initial contact, she was a pleasure to work with. She is kind, caring, patient, flexible and aspires to make your wedding ceremony dreams come true. We had an intimate ceremony with just my husband and me. One of the things Kat did that touched me most was step back while we shared our personally written vows with each other, giving us a moment of privacy during the ceremony. During our stay in Key Largo prior to the ceremony, we also met other people that personally knew Kat. Each of them told us we were in good hands with her, which really comforted us in advance. We couldn’t have asked to work with anyone better and highly recommend Kat!

Sent on 01/11/2017

Alejandro · Married on 12/17/2016

FIVE STARS IN NOT ENOUGH!!!! Kat is the most friendly, responsive, adorable and magical ceremony officiant you can ever find in her area. Us and all of our guest fell in love with her, she makes a great difference bringing the moment ceremony to the top. Kat was very flexible with us since the beginning, even being with us that live in another city, She gives us a Skype conference previous the date to arrange everything and meet us, THAT WAS EXCELLENT.

Before Kat, I spoke with some others officiant and to be true, there was none with half of KAT'S MAGIC.

If you want a forever magical memory, you need to pick KAT.

Sent on 01/12/2017

Randi · Married on 12/16/2016

kat is wonderful and a very kind soul. she is easy to work with and felt like part of the family. our service was beautiful , creative and perfectly tailored to our desires.

Sent on 11/08/2016

Page · Married on 11/23/2016

Kat was a huge help with planning the actual ceremony. She let us have as much or little input as we wanted and because of that we were able to have a personal wedding ceremony that we absolutely loved. Kat is very easy going, not pushy or controlling, and has wealth of knowledge for ceremonies ranging from simple and small to extravagant and large. I highly recommend Ceremonies by Kat :)

Sent on 02/09/2017

Tricia · Married on 11/12/2016

Couldn't of been happier with Kat as a choice for our wedding officiant! Kat was the greatest and truly added a special something to our wedding ceremony. She took her time to get to know us, which took a lot effort and homework since we had a destination wedding! But through all emails and phone calls, Kat was able to   highlighted all of our requests for the ceremony from humor, to personalization, and religious blessings. She made my husband and I very comfortable through every little thing, but most of she made us feel the best during the ceremony! She's truly amazing and spectacular!!

Sent on 01/23/2017

Katrina · Married on 10/15/2016

When you reflect back on your wedding, the ceremony stood out more than I thought. Kat made it so incredibly special and took the time to truly get to know us as a couple which made it so full of love. She went above and beyond for us to make it everything we wished for. I love that even though we live across the country she took the time to get to know us on the phone and went over everything we needed to know for our ceremony. Kat went over all the ceremony details way in advance and helps you along the way with questions. I felt so incredibly calm and at ease with her and her energy is great, genuine and super sweet :) Hiring Kat will make your wedding extra special, we promise. Her Pintrest board and YouTube channel is fun to look at too! :o) She felt like family, and I'll always remember her warmth on our special day.

Sent on 12/15/2016

Ceremonies by Kat's reply:

Thank you with all my heart dear Katrina and Joe. The Sun and the Moon. We clicked from moment #1. Your wedding was a true joy for me.

Elise · Married on 09/20/2016

Kat is amazing. She was above and beyond our expectations. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Heidi · Married on 09/10/2016

Kat did an excellent job for our wedding! From the moment we spoke I knew her style and experience would be perfect for my husband and I. She's very professional, specific and gives great ideas which was perfect for my hubby and she is also very open, positive with great style and flare which was perfect for me.
    She made us feel comfortable and our guests had fun! She helped make our wedding ceremony absolutely beautiful ..

Sent on 10/04/2016

Andrea · Married on 08/20/2016

Words cannot describe how blessed I feel to have found Kat for our wedding/elopement. With her help and input I was able to plan the wedding of my dreams with absolutely no stress. Yes it was just my husband and I, but it was still a wedding we just had no people! Her website with all the helpful names of area vendors was the most helpful. Any questions I had she had an answer. She guided me in selecting the venue and hotel. Kat listened to what I wanted and helped me pick the perfect location. I trusted her completely and never once second guessed my decision to hire her. I feel as if I made a friend in all this and cannot wait to go back and see her.

Sent on 08/28/2016

Sarah · Married on 08/13/2016

My husband and I can not say enough good praises about Kat. She was quick to respond my initial inquiry, but more importantly was always quick to respond to any questions we had before and even after our ceremony. She sent us several samples to choose from and tweeked them to make it our own! We talked several time and even skyped, so by the time our big day came, she seemed more like a friend than a stranger. I was really tickled that she came to see both of us before the ceremony to chat and hear about our story. Kat is easy to talk to and it's evident she really cares about her job and catering to her clients. She corrected a few spelling errors that were in the copies of our vows and we received them in a nice folder within a few days after our ceremony! I would 100% recommend her to anyone and hope that in another 10 years or so she's still doing business and can be there for us to renew our vows.

Sent on 08/24/2016

Aaron · Married on 07/30/2016

Kat was amazing. Easy to communicate with. She does a great job of incorporating things about your personal life to make the ceremony yours. Kat made everyone feel comfortable, relaxed and part of the ceremony. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to anyone. Kat ROCKS!

Sent on 10/30/2016

Natalie · Married on 07/21/2016

We absolutely loved working with Kat for our destination wedding! She was so easy to talk to, Skype with and very quick to respond to any questions. She was professional yet fun and made our ceremony unforgettable. She will easily feel like a best friend and someone you can count on. We loved everything about her!

Sent on 09/09/2016

Haley · Married on 07/18/2016

She makes you feel comfortable and instantly line family

Sent on 08/01/2016

Beth · Married on 06/11/2016

Kat with Ceremonies by Kat was phenomenal to work with! Planning a destination can be a bit daunting, but Kat left the stress out of planning our ceremony! She was very convenient to contact via email or even Skype. Kat told us exactly what we needed to have for our ceremony and how to obtain our marriage license. She was extremely professional and so uplifting and funny. We are so blessed to have our ceremony officiated by Ceremonies by Kat! You won't go wrong with her!!!

Sent on 07/20/2016

Heather · Married on 06/04/2016

Kat was wonderful to work with. I read her reviews and checked out a video of a ceremony before we spoke. After my husband and I first spoke to her we realized that her personality would work well with ours.
    She helped us to keep our vows short and sweet!

Sent on 07/07/2016