Ceremonies by Joey Reviews

7 | San Diego, CA

7 Reviews for Ceremonies by Joey

Aaron · Married on 05/18/2014

Joey Hernandez was great for our wedding. He was willing to work with us on the vows and ceremony and added just the right personal touch to the event.

Jessica · Married on 05/18/2014

Joey was the perfect officiant for our wedding! We wanted a quick ceremony and to get the "I do" part without delay. Joey had a lovely ceremony planned out, but when I asked to change it up and shorten it, he was very receptive! He added a bit of humor and personal touch to our very special day. It would not have been the same without him.

Sent on 06/06/2015

Trina · Married on 11/03/2013

Joey was awesome! Worked with me and my wife to make our ceremony "ours" and was there when we need advise on services. He was beyond helpful and we are forever in his debt!

Eva · Married on 11/10/2012

I couldn't of asked for a Better Person to Officiate my Wedding. In many ways He was Very Professional and Helpful.

Sent on 06/03/2015

Amy A. · Married on 04/10/2011

Joey was amazing! He was professional, on time...everything you need in an officiant! Prior to the big day he sat with us and helped us with our vows and ceremony options. During the ceremony he was flawless! We are a bit goofy and he went right along with our personalities without taking away from the ceremony!

Sent on 06/04/2015

Nancy · Married on 06/20/2009

Joey was fantastic! He made the time to discuss and review what me and my husband wanted to include in our wedding ceremony. We had our own vows which he accommodated perfectly. He arrived early, mingled with family and made sure everything was good to go before the procession. At one point, a rude family member shouted, "don't do it!" when I was asked if I'd take my husband's hand. Joey turned around and joked about the comment, had everyone busting up and smiling. We all eased back into the ceremony with smiles across our faces. Thank you Joey for making my wedding an extra special day!

Sent on 06/17/2015

Lana · Married on 09/06/2008

Joey was phenomenal! First he drove all the way to the Bay Area from San Diego to Perform our wedding. He continued to go out of his way to make sure my ceremony was what I wanted. He knew that we wanted a ceremony that felt personal and meaningful, while still including our sense of humor and he delivered! It was light and funny while meaningful and deep. He genuinely likes the process of marrying people. He brought along some sample vows which really eased our worries. We are still receiving compliments on our choice to use Joey.