Ceremonies by Fr. Noel Clarke Reviews

Ceremonies by Fr. Noel Clarke 4
Ceremonies by Fr. Noel Clarke 5
  • Barbara

Barbara · Married on 09/13/2014

Father Noel officiated our September 13th wedding at Bear Mountain, and we are so happy to have had him perform this important task. Besides giving us a beautiful ceremony, he was a pleasure to work with from beginning to end. Firstly, he is incredibly responsive. Not only did he respond to our emails very quickly, but he was very conscientious about responding to every item in our messages—I never had to ask a question more than once (which, if you’ve already started working with vendors, you probably know is a rare quality!). In addition, we hired him more than a year in advance; Father Noel very thoughtfully sent us emails periodically just to check in with us during that time. Secondly, Father Noel genuinely wants to help you to have the ceremony that is meaningful to you. He was very open to us including elements from Catholicism and Judaism, and including secular readings. Being from two different religious backgrounds, my husband and I were very grateful that we could incorporate both of them without having to hire two officiants. Thirdly, Father Noel is an excellent speaker! Our guests loved the ceremony and we really appreciated how his personality shined through. Finally, we did not have to worry about anything with Father Noel—he arrived on time, always let us know right away when he received our payments, and mailed in our marriage license the Monday after our wedding. Father Noel is a sincere and kind person, and you will not regret choosing him for your wedding!

If you are a registered WeddingWire user, and have any specific questions about my experience, please feel free to ask! Click my name (to the left), then "invite to connect". You should then be able to go to Planning Tools > Mailbox > Compose, and my name should show up in the list.

Sent on 09/28/2014

Patricia · Married on 08/31/2014

Fr. Noel was a delight to work with. We hired him more than a year ahead of time and he was constantly in touch with us. Our ceremony was personal and exactly what we wanted. He was really charming and everyone loved him. We had a technical difficulty with the sound system during the ceremony and he handled it incredibly well. Our ceremony went beyond our expectations and we thank him dearly for making it extra special.

Sent on 09/19/2014

Siobhan · Married on 06/28/2014

My husband and I had the most extraordinary wedding and through out the night heard praise from our guests that were truly touched by the ceremony given by Father Noel. He was an absolute delight and created a intimate, humorous and thoughtful ceremony. His responsiveness and flexibility put us at ease leading up to the wedding and his lovely brogue and cadence charmed my Irish Catholic family. I highly recommend him as an officiant, he made our wedding day even more perfect.

Sent on 07/17/2014

Meaghan · Married on 06/21/2014

We knew we wanted to have Fr. Noel officiate our wedding from our first meeting. My family is Irish-American and I felt like he could have been someone my grandma would be friends with if she were here today. He's very kind and sweet and helpful. He provides examples of other ceremonies for you to use if you choose to write your own. My husband and I decided to write our own ceremony and Fr Noel executed it flawlessly. If memory serves me correctly, he left the priesthood for love! Can you get a better reason? He was one of our vendors we did not have to worry about at all. I would recommend Father Noel to anyone looking for a genuine, sweet and helpful officiant. I still have guests from my wedding asking if he was our priest from our parish or if he was someone in my family! That's how good he was! Thank you Fr. Noel

Sent on 07/11/2014

As challenging as planning a wedding overseas is, Fr. Noel made the process easy and was professional to deal with. We were very happy with the ceremony and the way Fr. Noel conducted proceedings.

Sent on 07/13/2014

Erica · Married on 06/14/2014

Father Noel was incredibly easy to work with and worked with us to provide a wedding ceremony that best fit our religious sentiments. He was available when needed, but wasn't intrusive which made the entire process so easy. His kind demeanor and understanding of our humor made our wedding ceremony feel perfectly tailored for us. I couldn't have asked for anything more.

Sent on 07/25/2014

Brian · Married on 06/08/2014

My wife and I are so thankful for Fr Noel's services as our officiant. He did an excellent job with the script and I think everyone including my wife and me, enjoyed the little bit of humor he infused into it. Of all the compliments we have received from our guests thus far, the majority of them were regarding the ceremony, which would not have been possible without him. Fr Noel was incredibly easy to work with even with our busy schedules and is a naturally good public speaker.

Sent on 06/11/2014
  • Ann

Ann · Married on 05/31/2014

Fr. Noel was the best choice for our Roman Catholic inspired out door wedding ceremony. He offered wit with a side of spiritualism. He made our guests laugh, but also reflect on the beautiful commitment that we were making on the day. He seemed genuinely happy to part of our celebration. Prior to our wedding he was very helpful with helping us design our wedding day. He was patient and understanding, and always a phone call or email away. I would highly recommend Fr. Noel for your ceremony and hope to cross paths with him again (but under different circumstances of course! :))

Sent on 09/08/2014

Karina · Married on 05/26/2014

Fr. Noel Clarke was the best officiant we could have had! He took the time to make us feel comfortable and allowed us to choose how we wanted our ceremony to go. He was also very flexible with payment deadlines and made our ceremony feel so personalized. We would gladly recommend him to our family and friends.

Sent on 09/21/2014

What a wonderful officiant. Father Noel is warm, welcoming, and has a great sense of humor.

Sent on 07/22/2014
  • Ludis

Ludis · Married on 04/27/2014

Fr. Noel was an awesome officiant at our wedding. He was welcoming when we met him and answered all of our questions. We highly recommend him :)

Sent on 06/12/2014

Allison · Married on 11/15/2013

Where to begin....I cannot say enough about Fr. Noel! He really put such a personal touch on our ceremony! Ourselves, our guests, and family cannot say enough about this man. Best officiant EVER! Ceremony was the perfect touch of personal, religious and lighthearted! The whole room felt a part of the ceremony! Plenty of laughs, smiles and tears! Damien and I felt honored to have such a great man perform such a wonderful ceremony! I would recommend Fr. Noel to anyone getting married!

Sent on 11/24/2013

Christine · Married on 10/13/2013

When planning our wedding, the ceremony was the most important thing. We went back and forth over whether we should have a church wedding... but we decided we wanted a more informal, personal ceremony. Then we happened upon Father Noel. He was the first -- and only --- officiant we met with. We were taken with his warm, relaxed personality. Although this is one of the happiest days of your life... it's also the most stressful. It's a must to have an officiant to be confidant, relaxed, and prepared. He was all three!

At the reception, almost every guest asked where did we find him?! --- and even for referrals for future weddings! He was super funny (the guests loved that!), and made us enjoy our ceremony from start to finish. He will work with you on any type of ceremony you want --- it's completely up to you.

He also mailed in our marriage license application right away, and was very prompt with emails. You won't go wrong picking Fr Noel as your officiant!

Sent on 01/11/2014

I am not normally someone who writes reviews, however I felt this is well deserved for Father Noel. When we met in person he was very welcoming and informative. After our visit with him, we knew he was the perfect choice to officiate our wedding. He followed up with us after the visit and was very responsive to any questions we had. He helped us come up with a ceremony that would be best for us.
    At the Wedding he made the two of us feel comfortable and at ease. He even made the audience laugh which I loved because thats what the two of us are like. We were so happy with our decision and it was an honor for him to officate our wedding. Thank you!!!

Sent on 10/27/2013

Alexandra · Married on 10/04/2013

Couldn’t be happier that we chose Father Noel as our officiant. The ceremony he gave was wonderful, heartwarming and touching. He was wonderful to work with and we highly recommend him to anyone about to get married. He really is great!

Sent on 10/26/2013

Dorothy · Married on 09/21/2013

Fr. Noel was absolutely wonderful. We had just relocated from New York to Florida and had only met Fr. Noel once before leaving for St. Petersburg. The wedding venue was held back up North in Staten Island. This was a bit nerve-wracking, since we were not physically there until a few days prior to the wedding. We were in constant touch with Fr. Noel and he knew exactly what we wanted. We had a traditional Catholic ceremony, but Fr. Noel added his own heart-felt touch.....referring to us as if he has known us for a lifetime and of course throwing in his quick-witted Irish sense of humor. We received rave reviews from everyone in attendance and they all say the same thing, "What an outstanding officiant and where did you find him?" We recommnd Fr. Noel to everyone that wants that one-on-one attention and the feeling that you are the only couple in the world. Thank you Fr. Noel and many years of blessings are sent your way! Warmest Regards, Dorothy and John

Sent on 09/29/2013

melissa · Married on 08/18/2013

Father Noel helped us every step on making our ceremony memorable. we wanted a traditional catholic wedding but wanted it outside the church, we are so glad that we found Father Noel who officiated our ceremony. we ended having a mix of traditional and contemporary ceremony. He responds to my questions right away through email and calls. he also lightened up the room because everyone seem to be upset we have to move our ceremony inside because it started raining. he made everyone laugh all through the ceremony. everyone is raving about him after our ceremony, until now i am still receiving compliments about him.

Sent on 09/08/2013

Carrie · Married on 08/10/2013

Father Noel got rave reviews from my new husband and both our families! He was professional at all times, and also added the lightness and fun to our ceremony that we had hoped for. Everyone enjoyed his work, and some people thought we had known him for years! Father Noel was quick to respond to emails and work with minor changes we made to the ceremony and venue. There was no stress working with Father Noel! Exactly what we had hoped for. He truly added to our special day!

Sent on 08/19/2013

Tom · Married on 07/05/2013

We had a great experience with Fr. Noel. He was fast to respond to a short notice request to be married and traveled to our home to officiate the wedding. Tom & Yvette

Sent on 07/09/2013

alanna · Married on 05/26/2013

Dear Father Noel,
    The circumstances revolving around Eileen and Michael's nuptials were very sensitive due to her illness and the desire to be married before she started treatment. That you were able to be available for them, on such short notice, and really make the ceremony so unique and special to them was something truly unexpected and had such a wonderful impact on the special day. There are really no words that can be written to express how much it meant to them and their loved ones. It did not feel like a fly by the seat of your pants wedding at all. You clearly put their love and wishes ahead of everything. Thank you so much for making something that has such important and special meaning happen and thank you for taking the time to make it so personal and warm. I hope to see you again when they renew their vows once Eileen is healthy again.

God Bless,
    Alanna Marie (The 24 hour wedding planner!)

Sent on 06/14/2013

Alise · Married on 05/20/2013

Fr. Noel was amazing! I had a very small wedding with only family and he kept with the lax atmosphere. The ceremony was quick and seamless. Thank you Fr. Noel!!

Sent on 06/10/2013

Father Noel lived up to all of our expectations. He is incredibly responsive and professional. He was able to customize the ceremony to our wishes as well. From my research his cost is very similar to other officiants. Since he excelled in all areas I would therefore say it was money well spent.

Sent on 08/06/2013

Robin · Married on 04/27/2013

We had Rev Noel as our officiant. He was so funny and seemed to thoroughly enjoy our offbeat wedding. He set such a great tone for the entire night. Plus he made my parents happy because he did a semi Catholic ceremony instead of completely secular.

Sent on 07/15/2013

G · Married on 12/08/2012

We were very glad to have Fr. Clarke as part of our ceremony and would recommend him to anyone for their ceremony. He worked seamlessly with our other officiant, a rabbi. He's very direct about the process and can answer any difficult questions.

Sent on 02/11/2013

Lauren · Married on 11/25/2012

Father Noel was amazing! We travelled from Australia to New York to have a private catholic ceremony, and all via email, Father Noel made our day possible and rememberable. He was kind and thoughtful and we felt at ease like we had met him many times before. He put in so much effort and coordinated with our photographer to make it all happen. Our family is grateful for his service and we wish him all the best.

Sent on 11/30/2012