76 Reviews for Ceremonies by Deidra

Non-religious (4)
No Denomination (4)
Customized Vows (3)
Licensed (3)

I highly recommend Deidra as a wedding officiant. Beyond the fact that she is incredibly kind and warm, Deidra's professionalism and attention to detail blew me, my husband and family away. She crafted a very romantic ceremony that truly captured my husband and I as a couple, along with a symbolic candle lighting ceremony. Plus she has a cool Australian accent :) Do yourself a favor and hire Deidra as your wedding officiant, you won't regret it!

Profile Picture Reema, 9/2/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination

Deidra Gray-Breijo officiated at our wedding on September 1st at the 94th Aero Squadron in Van Nuys. From the moment we met her I knew she was the only person I wanted to join us together in matrimony. She was gracious and poised at our first meeting even though we were sadly 15 minutes late (LA traffic.) She was engaging and receptive to our wants and needs regarding our ceremony. Soon after our first meeting she had a transcript of the ceremony which was very well thought out and we found deeply touching, just what we wanted to convey on the day. We hardly needed any revisions. She kept in contact with us through the months before the date and offered us great advice on how to manage stress and get the most out of the process that is planning a wedding. I really appreciated her Zen attitude and calm, reassuring demeanor. She reminded me to have fun and enjoy the process and not to sweat over every detail. She has that great combination of professionalism with a wonderful sense of humor that helps keep the "Bridezilla" under control. On the wedding day, Deidra arrived promptly, was dressed elegantly and appropriately for our 6:00 pm ceremony. At our venue we had planes taking off occasionally, but because of her helpful suggestions and her deft timing, the ceremony was smooth and meaningful and as perfect as one could ever hope. Her voice was mellifluous and interesting with that hint of Australian accent. It kept our guests and us engaged and entertained. I and my husband would definitely recommend her services.

Profile Picture Vicky, 9/1/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Non-religious, No Denomination

It was very clear from our first conversation with Deidra, she was the perfect person to marry us! It took us most of our engagement to figure out who it should be, and after looking through tons of officiants online, all of whom just didn't seem right, we were so relieved to find Deidra! First off, she's just a lovely human. She's kind and funny and you can just tell she loves what she does. We didn't know what kind of ceremony we wanted or what traditions should be included, but she walked us through it all, and put together a beautiful ceremony that really felt like us. Another thing we felt and appreciated is that Deidra truly believes in marriage and understands the weight and importance of it. She guided through writing our vows, along with the process of getting all the necessary paperwork in order (we needed help with both!!) We've had so many people tell us what a beautiful ceremony it was, and how it truly felt like us. I truly could not recommend Deidra more, and I can't imagine a better person to have standing there with us that day! Thank you, Deidra!

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/11/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination, Non-religious

From the moment we first met Deidre we were impressed with her warm and charming demeanor, as well as her poise and expertise. She was quite intuitive during our consultation and was able to share ideas that were exactly what we had hoped for. Deidre was extremely supportive and always available for questions as we went through the process of writing our own vows and deciding on details. Thanks to Deidre's presence on our wedding day, our ceremony was absolutely perfect- warm, inviting, personal, well paced, meaningful and memorable!

Profile Picture kate, 6/29/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Deidra was absolutely amazing, from our first meeting with her at her home we knew she was the officiant for us. Her professionalism, support, and advice is unparalleled. Many guests provided unsolicited positive comments regarding the ceremony that she orchestrated regarding how lovely it was. Diedra really took the time to understand my Fiance and I and our story and related it so well to our audience. We could not have imagined it going any better. If Diedra is available, book her for your event.

Profile Picture Eric, 5/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Deidra was our officiant for our wedding in May. She personalized our ceremony for us and gave some recommendations for our vows. She was great at communicating and was very responsive whenever we had any questions. I appreciated how professional she was with everything.

Profile Picture Carolyn, 5/3/18, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious

My husband and I were so impressed with Deidra! She is extremely knowledgeable and experienced as a wedding officiant, and she put us at ease about the whole process as soon as we met her. We so appreciated her guidance and advice, and the ceremony she wrote for us was beyond perfect. She listened to what we wanted and created a ceremony that beautifully reflected who we are as a couple. So happy we chose Deidra to officiate our wedding - we highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Hayley, 3/24/18, 11 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Deidra was top notch and we had "fun" in the process. I know everyone enjoyed the service. It was professional, funny, serious when needed and efficient.

Profile Picture Barret, 1/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We knew Deidra was going to be incredibly efficient and organized by the long and in-depth consultation we had upon first meeting her. We spent an hour and a half going over every aspect of our ceremony and we enjoyed our time with her very much. She also typed up the notes that she took so that we could check everything. She’s so attention to detail! And as for the ceremony, it was exactly what we had hoped for – beautiful and eloquent! I highly recommend Ceremonies by Deidra.

Profile Picture Dawn, 1/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Deidra is absolutely amazing. She was a referral from our good friends and we are so blessed she was available for our special day. She is very organized and professional. Every question we had along the way was answered in a timely manner. She is very thorough and asks all the right questions to make sure that she seemlessly fulfills your vision. Our minds were at ease walking into our day. We highly recommended her to anyone and everyone!

Profile Picture Brittany, 11/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Deidra was a delight to work with. We were apparently late to the game in looking for an officiant only six weeks before our ceremony, and we were so lucky that Deidra was available. She was quick to respond and took the time to get to know us as a couple on a weekend morning, which was the only time we were both available to meet. Deidra made sure that our ceremony ran smoothly and walked us through all of the details that we hadn’t thought of. If we ever get married again, we will be sure to use Deidra!

Profile Picture Carolyn, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Deidra was very supportive during the wedding process. She was very informative and assisted us with any questions. She made getting the marriage license super easy with all her advice. Deidra was also very caring and supportive through out our ceremony process. My husband and I wanted to write our own vows and when we were having trouble writing, Deidra gave us the advice we needed in order to complete them. She was very responsive to emails and was tentative to our questions; giving thorough and detailed answers.

Thank you so much Deidra for all your love and care in making our ceremony special!

Profile Picture Diana, 7/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Deidra did an outstanding job from beginning to end. She was a joy to work with and she really helped us through each stage of our wedding ceremony planning. She went above and beyond to get to know us and to help us feel the most comfortable on the day of. All of our guests commented that our ceremony was one of the most beautiful and touching wedding ceremonies they had ever seen. We will cherish the memory of our wedding ceremony forever thanks to Diedra. We give her our highest recommendation!

Profile Picture G, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We cannot express how lucky we feel to have found Deidra to provide us with the most beautiful ceremony we have ever been to.
She went over and beyond our expectations. Our first meeting was beautiful, she counselled us, giving us both a chance to talk about one another and then later used those expressions in our ceremony and it was genius because it really personalized our ceremony in ways other officiants don't do.
She's lovely and gentle and genuine and there is no one else that I have seen do this kind of work, do it better

Profile Picture Renda, 6/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Deidra was an absolutely amazing officiant for our wedding ceremony. From start to finish throughout the planning process to the day she was exceptional. Deidra is such a nice person to be around. She was great about answering all of my questions, and went over every detail with my husband and I. She was very helpful in so many ways. Her execution and eye contact were noticed. If you want an amazing officiant and experience use Deidra as your officiant!

Profile Picture Leslie, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, No Denomination

Deidra was truly amazing to work with. Such a high degree of professionalism and so on top of everything! We had absolutely no worries about or ceremony on the day of the wedding because we knew we were in such capable hands. Without hesitation we would recommend Deidra to anyone who is getting married in California. She will add class and polish to your wedding and make sure you have everything perfect. Thank you Deidra, it was such a pleasure!

Profile Picture Alice, 6/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We couldn't have asked for a more special ceremony. Deidra was wonderful, professional, and added such a personal touch to our wedding day. We wish we could rate more than 5 Stars. Our guests were so impressed and kept asking us how how Deidra knew us so well - a true tell of how excemplory her execution was. We're so happy to have found her. Our big day wouldn't have been the same without her. Thank you so so much Deidra!!!

Profile Picture Joshua , 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My wife and I chose Deidra because we were looking for a non-religious officiant who seemed down to earth and fun, and Deidra fit the bill! From start to finish, we never regretted our decision. Deidra listened to what we were looking for and provided exactly that, while also offering occasional advice and thoughts on things we were considering. When we told her we wanted to write our own vows, she helped us with the process, providing some samples that we could start from if we wanted. The result was a ceremony that was beautiful, fun and very much us! If you're looking for a wedding officiant in the LA area, Deidra is amazing. You won't regret going with her.

Profile Picture Tim, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Deidra is incredibly prepared and poised. Her voice was strong and clear and her words were beautiful and well paced. She was truly perfect for our wedding and we are grateful to have worked with her.

Profile Picture Brian and Tracy, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Deidra was amazing! We live on the east coast and planned to be married on our vacation in California. The distance had us concerned while planning such an event. You only have one chance to get it right. As soon as we spoke with Deidra, our worries went out the window. She is so easy to speak to and made us feel so relaxed. She knew every detail in the process and everything went off without the slightest little snag. I would recommend Deidra to everyone! Thanks again Deidra! You are awesome!

Bubba and Janice Pond
Chesterfield, Virginia

Profile Picture Bubba, 4/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

GREAT!!! Nice work....keep it up!!

Profile Picture User7523499, 1+ year ago, 12 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Deidra was absolutely amazing!! Her professionalism and personal touches she incorporated into our ceremony pushed our ceremony over the top. I would highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Jeffrey, 10/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Deidra is magical!!! From the moment I met her I knew she was it! She had to be our officiant for our special day! She personalizes the ceremony at a whole other level! Her words made me cry!! Everything she says is so beautiful and her accent is just the ultimate bonus! Deidra is so detailed and was so helpful especially to someone like me who has no idea where to start with a wedding ceremony. Thank you Deidra!!!!

Profile Picture Shanon, 5/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Deidra was truly amazing! From the moment that we met her, she was so lovely. Deidra helped us prepare for this monumental day by exploring all the different options and opportunities to make our wedding ceremony exactly the way we wanted it. She is so knowledgeable, helpful, gracious and professional. We felt the love and support all the way through our wedding day. She gave us the tools and guidance we needed in order to be able to express our love and commitment to each other as we penned out individual vows. She is truly a blessing and so very talented! She holds a special place in our hearts!

Profile Picture Adrianna, 4/10/16, 1 Review