Ceremonies by Dave Reviews

89 | Chandler, AZ

89 Reviews for Ceremonies by Dave

Scott · Married on 03/16/2015

Dave made our special day even more special. He actually had a beautiful site to perform the ceremony and the vows were above expectations. Dave is very prompt in responding to communications and very knowledgeable when questions are posed to him. The charge to perform the ceremony was nominal compared to other officiants we had considered.

Sent on 04/15/2015

Denisse · Married on 02/14/2015

Dave was wonderful and very patient with us being that we were all running late the day of the wedding.

Sent on 02/08/2016

Jason · Married on 02/13/2015

Dave was outstanding! My husband and I contacted Dave on very short notice. He was very quick to respond to our urgent request, available on our schedule, and helped us select the most appropriate readings to fit our 24 year relationship. He arrived on time, was extremely kind to our guests and delivered the service with complete professionalism. Thank you again!

Sent on 03/06/2015

Dave was very professional and easy to work with and he helped make our day special.

Sent on 02/22/2015
  • F

Florence · Married on 01/17/2015

Wonderful experience. We we very comfortable and appreciated his patience. Keep up communication and was responsive.

Sent on 02/17/2015
  • O

Oliver · Married on 01/14/2015

Dave was the perfect officiant for our wedding. He was considerate and flexible in regards to our needs and accommodated our wishes as to the ceremony and the readings. Since we wanted a non-religious ceremony, Dave was happy to provide us with a range of texts to choose from or simply write our own ceremony texts. He is honest, patient, and very professional both in appearance and offering the couple the best options and advise to make their special day even more unique. We will never forget Dave's kindness and his confidence in leading the ceremony - at times focused on the reading while also taking a lighter approach. We highly recommend Dave to every couple who wants to have a professional and dedicated officiant.

Sent on 02/12/2015

Nadia · Married on 03/03/2017

Terrific ceremony! We asked for 'short and sweet' and that's what we got. He send us links to writing our own vows... Great officiant. Thanks so much Dave.

Sent on 03/06/2017

Marge and Marion · Married on 03/31/2016

Getting married in your 70's requires planning and working with professionals. Dave was that for us and guided us from one decision to the next. He recommended our photographer and the location of our Vows. Then he showed up on time and married us...Marge and Marion

Sent on 04/11/2016

Joe · Married on 12/04/2018

Look no further! Use Dave for your ceremony

Dave is very patient, caring and listens well to make sure your ceremony is exactly the what you wish. He makes you feel like your ceremony is the most important thing he has going on and that is invaluable during a time when you have so much going on.

Sent on 12/11/2018

Monte · Married on 05/13/2016

Dave listened to how we wanted our wedding to go and he performed the ceremony accordingly and perfectly. His professionalism, his kindness and humor was much appreciated. He made everything so easy for us. I would highly recommend Dave for any event where you might need an officiant or a master of ceremonies.

Sent on 06/10/2016

Richard · Married on 03/30/2016

David's comments during the ceremony were spot on for a same sex marriage. His encouraging words and words about the seriousness of marriage were very well received.

Sent on 04/07/2016

James · Married on 03/26/2015

It was an excellent service. Dave is very caring, and professional, and patient.

Sent on 04/18/2015

Sharon · Married on 04/05/2015

DAVE WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND READ TO US THE VOWS WE HAD SELECTED FROM HIS LIST OF CHOICES. HE ALSO REVEALED TO US LATER SOME PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT HIS LIFE WHICH I FOUND ENDEARING.

Sent on 04/18/2015

Stacey · Married on 10/09/2016

0.4
      0.5

Dave didn't show up for my ceremony. He made my whole wedding late while we were trying to wait for him. Worst of all, when people tried to call him to see where he was at, he didn't even answer his phone. If he just picked up his phone, we could of just started and not been late. He ended up showing on the time he thought the wedding started. I don't even know how he got confused with the start time. I think it was just a lie on being an hour late.

I will give him credit for still showing up to the sign the paperwork, because I would of been even more angry if I didn't actually get married that day. I got married and the rest of my day was great, but Dave ruined my ceremony. The part I was most looking forward to the most was the ceremony and I'll never get that. He did give my deposit back, but wanted I really wanted was an officiant to show up for my ceremony. Nothing makes up for this.

Sent on 11/02/2016

Ceremonies by Dave's reply:

Stacey, I feel horrible about what happened on that day, and I will carry that with me for the rest of my life. I can't explain why, but for the entire day I had it in my head that your ceremony started at 5:30 rather than 4:30. There's no good reason, it's just what happened that day. We're all human and we make mistakes once in a while. It's the only time it has ever happened in over 170 weddings I have performed. I know that's little consolation for you, since yours was the one. You and Travis were very gracious on that day, in light of everything. Words cannot convey how deeply sorry I am. I take weddings very seriously for just this reason.