Ceremonies By Crystal Reviews

54 | Tempe, AZ

54 Reviews for Ceremonies By Crystal

Cindy · Married on 04/20/2014

Wonderful, early arrival, helpful, completely a part of the ceremony planning and great with words. She got to know "our story" and what we wanted out of this day. Thanks Crystal.

Sent on 05/27/2014

Angelica · Married on 02/09/2014

Crystal was very efficient and professional. She arrived on time to our initial consultation, rehearsal and wedding. She responded very promptly and we appreciated her willingness to assist us in any way she could. Thank you Crystal.

Sent on 02/23/2014

Incredibly kind and always professional. She listened to our thoughts and preferences. Our vows were tailored to us, as was the brief speech beforehand. She even integrated our love of LEGOs into the brief speech--a touch that earned many smiles and compliments from our guests.

Sent on 11/25/2013
  • Lynnette

Lynnette · Married on 11/01/2013

Crystal was able to deliver a perfect ceremony on our wedding day. Her selection of readings for non-denominational ceremonies was really broad and we were able to find one easily that best suite our relationship and the message we wanted to say in front of our friends and family. She was very easy to work with and very professional.

Sent on 11/10/2013

Steve · Married on 10/19/2013

It was a beautiful day and Crystal was extremely friendly and helpful in making sure the service went smoothly. She did much more than provide a wonderful service. From planning to taking care of the marriage license everything was made so much easier with her guidance. Huge thanks!

Sent on 11/02/2013

Tiffany & Sean · Married on 09/21/2013

Crystal did an amazing job creating a ceremony that was a perfect representation of my husband and I. We gave her a lot of different elements to try and incorporate and she made them all work. If there was something we wanted to change at any point, she made it happen. The fact that she also dressed up to match our Steampunk theme was the "icing on the cake". Very glad we asked Crystal to officiate for our wedding!

Sent on 10/05/2013
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 03/24/2013

My ceremony was beautiful and Crystal did a wonderful job. Crystal is very professional and so friendly. I would recommend her service to anyone in need of an officiant for their wedding!

Sent on 04/22/2013

Keara · Married on 03/10/2013

Crystal was great! From the first meeting down to the big day!

Sent on 04/03/2013

Jenny · Married on 03/09/2013

I called Crystal a week before my wedding in a panic because there was an emergency with my original officiant and I needed to find someone new in a hurry. Crystal was so helpful and I am so grateful that she was able to take the place of my original officiant. She helped us to revise our original ceremony wording to better fit us and was so helpful. She really took a lot of stress off of our shoulders and helped us to have a beautiful ceremony!

Sent on 03/27/2013
  • Neddy

Neddy · Married on 11/16/2012

Crystal was aaamazing! She did a Wine Ceremony for us. I wanted to do something different and her and I thought a Wine Ceremony was a great idea. She is open to work with your preference of religion and ceremony. I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 12/03/2012

Amie · Married on 11/03/2012

Crystal was great! She did everything we needed and was very flexible about what we wanted to make our big day special for us! She was always available to answer any questions we had. She was prompt and on time and willing to help with things to help this run smoothly! She really helped make our wedding the best day ever!

Sent on 11/19/2012

Crystal was so professional and made us both feel very comfortable. She was a big help with the ceremony, and even helped us with decorations at the rehearsal.

Sent on 10/25/2012

Chris · Married on 10/01/2011

Crystal was an absolute dream to work with. She is very friendly, and down to earth. One very important factor in our choosing of an officiant was that we wanted someone that would make it a non-religious experience. Crystal prided herself on making the wedding about US, not about her own views. Every aspect of choosing a speech, options with vows, sand ceremonies, celtic knot tying etc was fun! She was very professional when working with the photographer, when working with losing daylight. She was very professional when speaking to fellow wedding guests, and very professional during our ceremony. Crystal had very reasonable rates for her services. She was the first we contacted, and the last, because we were so impressed! I will definitely be passing her name along to my friends who are planning weddings. Such a great experience!

Sent on 10/07/2011

cierra · Married on 07/07/2011

Reverend Crystal was so nice when we first met with her and she had a beautiful collection of ceremony wording and outlines to choose from. She was patient and thorough with the best pricing aftr researching several officiants. She color coordinated with the bridal colors which was neat and she made us feel very comfortable during the ceremony. Thank you for everything we will refer you in the future! -Cierra & Derek 7-7-2011

Sent on 07/11/2011

JT · Married on 05/01/2011

As my wife ahd I had a very non traditional wedding we knew that we would have to have an officiant who could think outside of the mundane.
    Crystal not only understood what we were going for she had the clarity to help before we needed it.
    I have nothing but praise for her.

Sent on 06/10/2011
  • Shawn and Mandi

Shawn and Mandi · Married on 01/01/2011

Rev Crystal was amazing from the first time we interviewed her (and hired her on the spot, I should mention!) until we signed the marriage license after our ceremony, and she even sent us a little follow-up e-mail that was greatly appreciated. She was supportive, helpful, attentive to our needs and how we wanted the ceremony to flow, and calming for us by leading us through and helping us when needed.

I would recommend her to anyone and everyone - you will be so glad to have her as a part of your special day!

:o) Shawn and Mandi Cunningham

Sent on 01/04/2011

Becki · Married on 12/31/2010

Crystal was able to marry us with very short notice. She was prompt and always responded to any questions quickly. She was able to suggest the perfect place for our wedding. She respected our wishes and did not impose any limitations on our requests.
    Crystal's price was extremely resonable.
    We could not have asked for a better officiant for our wedding and want to personally thank her for all her help in making our wedding happy and memorable.

Sent on 01/20/2011

Paige · Married on 11/27/2010

Rev. Creystal was amazing. She did a great job!

Sent on 11/29/2010

peter · Married on 11/07/2010

Crystal was wonderful!! She kept checking up on us, she gave us many ideas and options on the type of ceremony we would like, she checked over and over what we were ok with and if there was anything she can do. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/08/2010
  • W

Ann · Married on 10/16/2010

I really loved having Crystal do my ceremony! Everything was perfect, the ceremony was very special for me. She was very professional, but also had a great sense of humour. My guests loved having her there! We look forward to seeing you at Phoenix Comiccon Crystal! -Ann and Chris

Sent on 10/29/2010

Krista · Married on 04/11/2010

Crystal worked with us on designing a ceremony that fit us as a couple. She coached us in the areas we were not sure on, and worked with us around the things we were sure about. Our ceremony would not have been as successful without her, and our pre-wedding meetings helped us think about things that were not even on our radar that made all the difference.

Sent on 06/05/2010
  • Alexis

Alexis · Married on 03/28/2010

Crystal was fantastic.....she really personalized our ceremony to reflect who we were. Couldnt of asked for a better officiant!

Sent on 04/19/2010

Aubrey · Married on 03/11/2010

Crystal was absolutely wonderful and really helped to make our wedding day special. She always stopped to make sure I was doing okay and to make sure there wasn't anything I was nervous about. She was great at calming our nerves and making us feel relaxed. Crystal checked in with me a few times before the wedding by email to ask if things were going okay, if I needed opinions and/or advice on something for the wedding. She color coordinated her attire to the colors of my bridal party and I thought that was really thoughtful. She was professional, caring and just really did a marvelous job.

Sent on 03/13/2010

Ben · Married on 11/14/2009

Crystal made a perfect set of vows for myself and my wife that spoke to both of us on the wonder and joy of our wedding. Crystal is a must have as you officiant, hands down.

Sent on 06/04/2010

Harmony · Married on 10/24/2009

Crystal is AMAZING! Such a wonderful woman. Crystal really made our wedding special, and beautiful. Crystal will be in our hearts forever.

Sent on 11/14/2009