Ceremonies By Cindy Reviews

Ceremonies By Cindy 5
Ceremonies By Cindy 6
Ceremonies By Cindy 7

Toni 路 Married on 11/10/2018

working with Cindy was the BEST!

working with Cindy was amazing! she made the whole experience just very enjoyable over all. she鈥檚 very personable and truly cares about the couples she works with. she helped us make custom vows that came out beautiful. thank you cindy for being apart of our wedding day and helping it be the best day!

Ashley 路 Married on 11/04/2018

Cindy was great!

Cindy was great to work with and I am happy I chose her to perform our wedding ceremony. She will customize your ceremony to how you like and read it to you aloud a few times to make any adjustments you want and time it accordingly to how long you would like your ceremony to be. Everything was perfect. Thank you Cindy!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Ceremonies By Cindy's reply:

You are a sweetheart! Thanks for the beautiful review! I loved bed working with you both! Love n Hugs 馃 Cindy

Christine 路 Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely Amazing

Cindy was amazing!! We reached out to her a few months before the wedding and she invited us to meet before booking to go over her service. We had tears in our eyes while she was speaking to us, we knew she was the one. So compassionate and professional. Thank you Cindy!! Josh and Christine

• Nancy

Nancy Neurohr 路 Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing, Beautiful, and Unforgettable

From the minute I spoke to Cindy on the phone I knew she was the one for us. She was soft spoken, kind, and open to our ideas, suggestions, and needs. She made our day more beautiful than we could have imagined. Everyone loved our ceremony and spoke about how smoothly things went . We will recommend Cindy to all of our friends and family and wish we her all the best in life. She truly is a wonderful woman and a pleasure to work with. Thank you Cindy, from the bottom of our hearts.

Sent on 11/03/2018

Ceremonies By Cindy's reply:

Oh boy! You made my day!! Thank you for your beautiful review! Big hugs to you and Jose!! 鉂わ笍Cindy

Viota 路 Married on 10/13/2018

Best Officiant Ever!!

It was such a pleasure to have Cindy marry us.

Karen 路 Married on 09/30/2018

Perfect. Absolutely beautiful Ceremony.Cindy did a wonderful job.
    Thank you so much Cindy. Everyone loved our ceremony.

Alex 路 Married on 08/21/2018

Much more than we expected!!! Amazing person.

Jackie 路 Married on 06/15/2018

We had the best experience with Cindy for our wedding. We have also received many compliments from our guests on the ceremony. Cindy made the ceremony fit our vision and it was a great representation of us as a couple. We highly recommend Ceremonies by Cindy!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Ceremonies By Cindy's reply:

So sweet! Thank you so much! It was my pleasure!! Big hugs and lots of love! 鉂わ笍

Hope 路 Married on 05/28/2018

I loved Cindy we just wanted a simple thing done but Cindy went way beyond it was so beautiful it brought me to tears and almost could not say my vows.
    Don鈥檛 think twice about picking Cindy she is the best!

Ceremonies By Cindy 9
  • almostashupe

Jessica 路 Married on 05/12/2018

Thank you again Cindy. You were great to work with. I even had a few guests tell me how great the ceremony was.

Sent on 05/17/2018
    Ceremonies By Cindy 10
    Ceremonies By Cindy 11

Ceremonies By Cindy's reply:

It was my pleasure. Wishing you a life filled with warmth and happiness! Please send a picture with the 3 of us if you have one. I鈥檇 love it! Warm wedding wishes, Love, Cindy

Jenn 路 Married on 04/21/2018

Cindy is amazing! Her words are from the heart and everyone was complimenting me about her and ceremony and how wonderful she was at my wedding at Pier 66 over the weekend. Cindy was worth every penny and made my ceremony so enjoyable for all. Thanks again Cindy! Will definitely use her in the future when we go to renew our vows :)

Sent on 04/24/2018

Ceremonies By Cindy's reply:

Dear Jenn and Lyle, Thank you for such a fabulous review. I loved being your officiant! You both are so happy, we could all feel your love! I think you鈥檝e broken the record for how many bridesmaids and groomsmen were in the wedding party. You have soo many friends. Love and Gigantic Hugs, 鉂わ笍 Cindy

Sherri 路 Married on 04/17/2018

Cindy was wonderful!!!! We loved her and how she made our day so special!!

Sent on 04/27/2018

Ceremonies By Cindy's reply:

Dear Sherri, Thank you for your beautiful review. It was my pleasure to be your officiant. I hope that you and John are back home safe and sound! Did you get the photos from our 鈥減hotographer鈥? That was very kind of her to send them to us! Wishing you all the very best! 鈾ワ笍 Big Hugs, Cindy

Tammy 路 Married on 04/07/2018

Cindy is phenomenal. From the moment we spoke on the phone, to our meeting at Starbucks, we knew she was going to be our Officiant. She puts her heart into her construction of our vows made personalized after a questionnaire and meeting in person. At my Wedding Cindy was there with me as the photographer took pictures, which was great. Vince and I had the most beautiful Wedding Ceremony by Cindy. We cannot say thank you enough to Cindy for your kindness and wonderful words in our ceremony. We love her dearly and made a friend for life. It was a Magical Day started by Cindy Ceremonies. I'd recommend her highly.

Lindsay 路 Married on 03/24/2018

We had the pleasure of having Gail officiate our 3/24/18 wedding. She went above and beyond to make sure that our ceremony was exactly what we wanted it to be. After filling out a brief questionnaire, she prepared a draft of our ceremony and met with us at a local Starbucks to review it in person. It had my fiance and I near tears just listening to it at that first meeting! She made sure to customize it completely to our liking and she executed the ceremony flawlessly the day of. It meant so much to us to have such a beautiful ceremony and we owe it to Gail!

Melanie 路 Married on 03/12/2018

Lovely and passionate. Had unique and unforgettable ceremony everyone talked about. Highly recommend, all around great!

Ceremonies By Cindy 12

Natalie 路 Married on 03/10/2018

Cindy gives a beautiful ceremony and she has great ideas!

Katie 路 Married on 03/03/2018

Cindy was amazing. She truly took everything we wanted in our ceremony to heart, and made us feel so comfortable every step along the way. She is such a kind, loving, professional person!

Baodan 路 Married on 02/18/2018

We are very glad to have Cindy for our wedding. She's professional, accountable, and accommodated all our needs. Thanks Cindy!

Abigail 路 Married on 02/17/2018

Cindy was an amazing asset to our ceremony! We received countless compliments on her words and the her overall demeanor at the wedding! Cindy is a sweetheart and we can鈥檛 thank her enough for how wonderful she made our ceremony!

Sent on 02/22/2018

Ceremonies By Cindy's reply:

Dear Abbie and Ed, I can鈥檛 thank you enough for your beautiful review! I appreciate it very much!! You two are so adorable and I know that everyone there could 鈥渇eel the love鈥! Wishing you all the very best! Love and hugs, Cindy 鈾ワ笍

Steffanie 路 Married on 02/16/2018

Cindy was the best!! We loved how present she was in the beginning stages. Reaching out with the questionnaire to figure out what we liked and disliked for our ceremony. Then calling to review and almost rehearse the ceremony to get our approval. If you are wine drinkers ask for the wine box ceremony! It is very unique and something that you can continue in your marriage every year after your wedding! Thanks again Cindy for being apart of our special day!!

Steffie and Brian

Sent on 02/28/2018

Ceremonies By Cindy's reply:

Oh Steffie, it was very fun for me! Thanks for you kind words! Loved being a part of your Big Day! 鉂わ笍

Chris 路 Married on 02/10/2018

Cindy was fantastic and made our wedding memorable...thank you Cindy so much for marrying us. I would highly recommend Cindy to every couple who is looking for a special wedding ceremony.

Sent on 02/22/2018

Ceremonies By Cindy's reply:

Thank you for your beautiful review. It was my pleasure to be your officiant! Wishing you both the best of life together! Love and hugs, 鈾ワ笍 Cindy

Brooke 路 Married on 01/27/2018

My husband and I wanted to meet Cindy after receiving recommendations from our venue, the Addison, and reading her wonderful reviews. When we met Cindy at her home, it was immediately apparent to us that everything we had already heard about her is true. She made us feel so comfortable as we got to know each other. The words in her ceremony readings meant so much to us and were different than anything we had ever heard. She was very accommodating to our thoughts and opinions. Many guests of our wedding asked us after, where did you find her? And told us the poems and words she said were so touching they were brought to tears. Thank you, Cindy, for making our ceremony unforgettable and full of love.

JENNIFER 路 Married on 01/21/2018

What can we say about Cindy other then she is just AMAZING!! We are so happy we picked her to marry us and she was just wonderful from the day we met her. Our family can't stop talking about the wonderful ceremony she gave. We are thrilled that Cindy married us. We highly recommend Cindy to anyone looking for a beautiful wedding ceremony. You will not regret it!!

Chandler 路 Married on 01/13/2018

Cindy did a great job on our ceremony! She is so kind, genuine, easy to talk to and took her time going over the details of the ceremony with us. My husband and I are not very religious, I was concerned that our ceremony would be too short and not very robust. After speaking with Cindy and hearing her recommendations, I was blown away by what a beautiful ceremony she composed. My husband and I received so many compliments on the wonderful ceremony Cindy put together. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone getting married in the South Florida area- you won鈥檛 be disappointed!

Sent on 01/29/2018

Ceremonies By Cindy's reply:

Thank you so much for such a beautiful review. I really enjoyed being your officiant! Everyone including me could 鈥渇eel the love鈥. Thanks for allowing me to be a part of your Big Day! Love to you and Phil!鉂わ笍