Ceremonies By Cindy Reviews

220 Reviews for Ceremonies By Cindy

• Carla

Carla Galicza · Married on 11/14/2020

The very best!

Karen was our wedding officiant and we were so very happy with how all turned out. She was professional, and a real delight to work with. The ceremony was personalized, so touching and beautiful there was not one dry eye during it. My husband Peter and I can never thank Karen and ceremonies by Cindy enough for making our very special day absolutely magical and unforgettable. We would HIGHLY recommend Karen and ceremonies by Cindy. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you !!! Carla & Peter

Sent on 11/21/2020

Darian · Married on 11/07/2020

Excellent officiant with a personal touch

Cindy was amazing. She called us a few weeks before the wedding to read over the ceremony with us to make sure we loved it! She really personalized everything just to us and what we wanted or did not want in the ceremony. I would absolutely recommend Cindy to anyone in need of an officiant!

Sent on 10/22/2020
  • Denise

Denise Hendrix · Married on 10/17/2020

Thanks to Cindy...

You will not regret having Cindy officiate the wedding ceremony...she was so sweet, did not rush through the vows and has the most calming voice. I’m really grateful we were referred to her. Thank you so much Cindy.

Sent on 10/21/2020
  • MaryEllen

Maryellen Caner · Married on 10/09/2020

Best in the business!!!

Best officiant EVER!!! From the moment I first spoke with Cindy I was immediately put at ease and was beyond impressed with her tailoring my wedding ceremony to be exactly the way I wanted it to be!! We went over everything and she was so receptive to changes in wording and collaborative in every way making my wedding ceremony so personalized in ways no one else could!! Wedding day hearing her speak aloud words i had written and execute them so flawlessly and with meaning made me and my now husband emotional. If you are looking for someone to marry you, someone who is an absolute gem of a person as well as an amazingly talented public speaker choose Cindy!! Its because of her I had the ceremony of my dreams! Thank you Cindy!!! 👰🏻💕🙏

Sent on 10/17/2020

WOW WEE FANTASTIC!
    Can’t thank you enough! I really appreciate you taking the time to write such an AWESOME REVIEW! You really are the creative writer!!
    So wonderful for allowing me to be part of your SPECIAL DAY!!!
    Wishing you and Jerry ALL MY BEST!
    (Hope your Mom’s surgery goes well! Please give her a hug from me!) 💕💕💕💕💕
  • Michael

Michael Andy · Married on 07/04/2020

Simple and Supportive

My wife found Cindy online just like she found me. We started our conversations with Cindy via email and received quick responses to our questions. Our wedding was small and intimate and Cindy's service was lovely. We connected with Cindy on the phone to walk through our ceremony prior to our wedding day. She made some suggestions on ideas for the service, some of which we used. She was always available when needed, which worked for us because we spent less than 2 months getting our wedding planned and executed.

We are so happy that we choose Cindy for our wedding.

Sent on 05/29/2019

Ceremonies By Cindy's reply:

I absolutely loved performing your ceremony! I could feel your love!
    Big Hugs and Lots of Love,
    🥰Cindy
  • Lisamarie

Lisamarie · Married on 06/30/2020

Cindy is simply perfect

Cindy was absolutely wonderful and made our day so special. She listened to us and it feels like we have known her for years... She is definitely our friend for life. ❤️

Sent on 07/04/2020

Ceremonies By Cindy's reply:

Soo sweet! Thank you! I know we all felt your love for one another!
    Wishing you and Danny the best of life!!!
    When you get your photos will you please send one to me? Thank you so much!!

Diana Cummings · Married on 06/27/2020

It was seemless and amazing!

Cindy was great! She was very thorough and attentive. We spoke about three or four times before the wedding and she made sure we liked everything she was going to say. She had alot of good ideas, nice poems and different options that I'm sure would accommodate anyone! She was kind and caring and spoke with enthusiasm, and very good pronunciation. She really made our day special and it was honestly a pleasure! Thank you Cindy!

Sent on 07/08/2020
  • Dayna

Dayna Carlson · Married on 04/09/2020

What a PERFECT day! 09.04.2020

It was a pleasure having Karen officiate our wedding. From the very beginning, she was very sweet, accommodating and always returned our call, email or text within a matter of hours. We exchanged several calls to review script details, and re-reading of the vows and throughout the process she was very patient and understanding. At our event, Karen arrived dressed very nice and appropriate for our wedding style, and while at the alter spoke clearly and slowly for everyone to understand. She also handles the entire process of notarizing, sending in your wedding application via certified mail, and keeping in contact to the very end of you receiving your wedding license. Overall, our wedding was a complete success. I would highly recommend her to anyone planning to get married! A big thank you to Karen for making our day super special!

Sent on 09/09/2020
  • Chrissy

Chrissy Presutti · Married on 04/05/2020

She made our day beautiful

Cindy was absolutely amazing. She was so well spoken and really cared about making our ceremony sweet and romantic. She had some great ideas (we went with the wine ceremony of course) and she catered to what we really wanted no questions asked. We had a beautiful ceremony and it was all thanks to her.

Sent on 04/20/2020

Ceremonies By Cindy's reply:

Chrissy, It was my pleasure! You two were so laid back and so easy to work with!
    I love what I do and I’m so happy that you enjoyed it!! 🥰💐😘
  • Jeanette

Jeanette Rankin · Married on 02/20/2020

Wonderful ceremony

Our ceremony was exactly what we asked for and was perfect ! Thank you again

Sent on 07/01/2020
  • Shauna

Shauna Doan · Married on 02/02/2020

The Woman You Need on Your Big Day

Cindy was absolutely fantastic to work with. She made herself available night or day to speak about the ceremony and understood what my husband and I were looking for. She wrote our ceremony and vows exclusively for us and we are so thankful for her - thank you Cindy!

Sent on 02/07/2020
  • Angela

Angela Bittmann · Married on 01/18/2020

Amazing vendor! Well worth hiring for your wedding!

Cindy is amazing and truly made our ceremony personalized, meaningful, and special for us and our families. She came highly recommended by our wedding venue and when we set up time to meet with her we quickly realized why. From beginning to end she was such a pleasure to work with. She took time to learn a little about our relationship and family history and with a short turn around prepared the most beautiful words to keep our guest entertained and for us a very memorable ceremony. Every part of the ceremony was customized to us and she took time to go over each detail before our big day. Having her with us on our wedding day was very helpful as well, she took care of all the necessary details of preparing our marriage license and sending it out to the state. When we got back from our honeymoon our marriage license was waiting for us in the mail and we didn’t have to lift a finger. Highly recommend Cindy, you will not regret hiring her for your Wedding!

Sent on 07/02/2020

Ceremonies By Cindy's reply:

You are a doll Angela! Thank you so much for taking the time and for your lovely words!!
    Wishing you both the very best of life!!💕🥰❤️💐
  • Mary

Mary Hammontree · Married on 01/10/2020

The best officiant!!!

I wish I could give this woman 100 stars! She is absolutely amazing. Cindy was our wedding officiant and from the first phone call up until our wedding day she was amazing , she was incredibly helpful in working with us to craft the perfect ceremony script. She is an absolute pleasure to work with. Her tender and genuine words of endearment had the entire wedding party gushing with tears. She’s precise and punctual and also she is very trustworthy and very processional. She is kind with a heart of gold and it comes through in her beautiful written speeches and caring personality. I would recommend Cindy to any future bride & grooms looking for an officiant who really cares about her clients.

Sent on 02/05/2020

Ceremonies By Cindy's reply:

Oh Mary, I have tears in my eyes! Thank you so very much for you lovely, heartfelt review! Love and Hugs to you and Danny.
    I’m so appreciative! I wish you all my best!

Gail · Married on 11/30/2019

Magical Wedding Night

Cindy married me and my partner on November 30th Benvenuto's in the evening... She was professional sincere kind respectful and made our ceremony magical.... I would highly recommend Cindy to perform your wedding..... She does it with love ❤️

Sent on 12/11/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 11/10/2019

Cindy helped us create the perfect ceremony

Cindy helped us create the perfect ceremony. We met with her multiple times to review the readings and passages, and she allowed us to fully customize the flow of the ceremony. We received positive feedback from our guests about how heartfelt the ceremony was. We highly recommend working with Cindy!

Sent on 12/11/2019

Alissa · Married on 11/09/2019

Highly recommend

Cindy was such a joy to work with. She is extremely professional and a very talented speaker and writer. She is very good at communicating and makes sure your ceremony is tailored to the way you want it! She is super nice and just a pleasure to talk to and she really made our ceremony special. Highly recommend Cindy to anyone needing an officiant!

Sent on 11/23/2019

Ceremonies By Cindy's reply:

You two are adorable and I loved being a part of your special day!
    I’d never done a ceremony at The Historic Delray Schoolhouse.
    It was a lot of fun and the day was absolutely gorgeous, just like you!
    Big hugs, Love Cindy 💕
  • Shelly

Shelly Welsh · Married on 11/09/2019

Fantastic!!!!

Cindy is wonderful, down to earth and friendly! She met with us and went over everything and understood what our wants were right off the bat. We wrote out everything ourselves and she was all for it and enjoyed it!
    Shes a doll! We were in a jam as well as our officiant fell ill and we needed someone within a month to perform our ceremony- she stepped in.
    I highly recommend her.

Sent on 12/05/2019

Ceremonies By Cindy's reply:

Your review was lovely Shelly! Thank you so much! It was a lot of fun! Your vows had everyone laughing! Very original!! Thanks again. Love, Cindy 🥰

Kylea Winkelspecht · Married on 11/09/2019

Great officiant!

Cindy was amazing as our officiant! She is so sweet and personable. I love all the questions she asked us to make our ceremony more personal. It really made it feel like she knew us forever. We could not have asked for someone better!

Sent on 12/08/2019

Dear Kylea,
    You are a sweetheart! Thank you so much for your lovely review! I appreciate it very much.
    Please give Justin a big hug for me !
    You both are very sweet and have a very nice family!
    Warm wedding wishes,
    🥰 Cindy
  • Kevin

Kevin Feingold · Married on 10/12/2019

Beautiful Ceremony

Cindy was amazing. She was so friendly and attentive to what were wanted to do. She spoke beautifully and really put together and preformed a memorable ceremony. From signing our ketubah and touching words about loved ones no longer with us, we couldn't have asked for anything better. Thank you Cindy for everything!

Sent on 10/19/2019

Dear Kevin and Shari,
    I loved your review! It was fantastic!!
    I loved being your officiant and celebrating your Special Day with you both!
    We could all feel the love!!
    Wishing you the very best of life together!
    🥰💕❤️ Cindy
  • Joenny

Joenny · Married on 09/28/2019

Exceeded expectations!

Cindy was amazing! Everyone raved about how wonderful the ceremony was! She was attentive, well-spoken, and catered to our every request. Would definitely recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Ceremonies By Cindy's reply:

You are both so sweet!! Everyone could “feel your love”! I’m so happy for you!
    I wish you both the very best of everything!
    You are two very special people!!🥰💕❤️

Teresa Sonara · Married on 08/10/2019

Ceremonies by Cindy

Cindy did an absolutely amazing job with my wedding ceremony. She listened to everything we liked and did not like and did an incredible job. She was an absolute delight to work with!

Sent on 08/22/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Pooran · Married on 08/10/2019

Cindy is OUTSTANDING!!! 100000/10 stars!!!

What an honor it was to have Cindy to marry us!! There aren’t enough words to describe how amazing and kind this woman is. From the beginning, she works with you and puts so much thought and love into what she says. She always wants to make sure that you are okay with what is being said and you can tell how much she loves what she does. I would recommend choosing Cindy because if everything else goes wrong on your special day, you can count on her to be something that will go off without a hitch. She is a very sweet soul and she treats you with respect and so much kindness! What an amazing experience we had with her. Please don’t look anywhere else because she will help make your ceremony unforgettable and there will not be a dry eye in the crowd! Thank you for everything Cindy!

Sent on 09/24/2019

Ceremonies By Cindy's reply:

You are such a sweetheart! Thank you so much for your lovely review!
    Sending you both all my love! And again thank you. It means a lot to me!!!💕💕💕💕💕
  • Joann

Joann Nolan · Married on 08/03/2019

Wonderful!

Right from the beginning discussing my daughter’s wedding with Cindy I could tell how personal she wanted to make their ceremony
    She is professional and such a lovely person to work with The bride and groom could not have been happier Thank you Cindy

Sent on 08/16/2019

Ceremonies By Cindy's reply:

JoAnn, you are a sweetheart! Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of the Big Day!!
    Hugs to you and your lovely family!

Erin Benson · Married on 08/03/2019

Cindy created a magical experience for us and provided us with a personalized, intimate ceremony we will always remember!

Cindy was the preferred vendor of our venue! Due to the fact that our wedding was planned in only 5 months and was a destination (Florida) Wedding, it was not possible for us to meet with Cindy prior to the ceremony. Also, the wedding was planned by family. After hiring her and being sent a questionnaire by Cindy in order to get to know us better, She provided us with a magical beach wedding ceremony! Cindy spoke with me over the phone prior to the wedding reading the entire ceremony to us! I was amazed with how she was able to capture the love we had for one another without ever meeting us. Her ceremony was personal, intimate, and professional. She spoke in a way that made us and our guests feel like she had known us forever! The ceremony was unique and had the “beach vibe” we had hoped for. Thank you Cindy for helping to make our wedding dreams come true. We are forever grateful for you and can’t thank you enough for being an important part of our special day!!

Sent on 08/16/2019

Ceremonies By Cindy's reply:

Erin, I loved performing your ceremony at The Seagate Beach Club! Other than the fact that it’s been raining for weeks, everything was just gorgeous! They did a beautiful job and the flowers and music were amazing!
    Thank you for your fabulous review! I greatly appreciate it!
    Warm wedding wishes,
    🥰Cindy
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 06/01/2019

We love Cindy!

Cindy was great and we highly recommend her! She communicated with us every step of the way and wrote a beautiful ceremony for us. We are so grateful for her

Sent on 06/15/2019

Ceremonies By Cindy's reply:

It was my pleasure Jordan! You and Kevin were a delight to work with! Wishing you both a wonderful life together, forever!💕💕💕