Ceremonies By Cindy Reviews

231 | Pompano Beach, FL

231 Reviews for Ceremonies By Cindy

Kristina H. 路 Married on 03/22/2021

Everything was professional, easily accessible, and very pleasant and memorable

I just recommend! A very nice woman with nice energy who knows what she is doing.

Sent on 03/28/2021

Ceremonies By Cindy's reply:

My pleasure Kristina! You and Rayko make a beautiful, lovely couple! I wish you all my very best!! Thanks for letting me be a part of your Big Day!
    If you have a photo to send me, that would be great!!
    Love, Cindy

Bob A. 路 Married on 03/14/2021

Strongly Recommend

Wendy led our marriage ceremony at our outdoor wedding on a beautiful Florida spring afternoon. She worked with us to arrange the service that perfect for us. Her presence was dignified, her presentation heartfelt. We feel blessed to have had her join us in matrimony and strongly recommend her. Thank you again, Cindy

Sent on 03/28/2021

Ceremonies By Cindy's reply:

Thanks Bob, Love to you and Connie! It was my pleasure to be your officiant. Wishing you both a wonderful life together!
    馃挄Hugs, Cindy
    Ceremonies by Cindy
  • Tara

Tara 路 Married on 02/21/2021

Beautiful Ceremony

We are so thankful to Cindy. The ceremony she drafted up was so beautiful and unique. Cindy took the time to listen to our story and help us personalize everything to fit our particular situation and made great recommendations. She was professional, sweet, and prompt. We are so happy with our decision and I would definitely recommend Ceremonies by Cindy to anyone. Even my caterer was so impressed that he asked for her information so he can recommend her too.

Sent on 03/20/2021

Ceremonies By Cindy's reply:

You鈥檙e a sweetheart! Thanks so much for your beautiful review! You and Terry make a beautiful couple and I loved being your officiant!
    Wishing you both the very best of everything always! If you have a photo of us, would you please send me one!
    Thanks,
    馃挄 Cindy

Jessica N. 路 Married on 02/14/2021

Cindy is awesome!

Cindy did an amazing job at our wedding. She was always very sweet and professional throughout the entire process. We highly recommend her to anyone looking for a officiate for their wedding

Sent on 03/01/2021

Dear Jessica and Justin,
    I can鈥檛 thank you enough for such a beautiful review. I loved officiating your wedding! It was very special! You both are adorable and I wish you the very best! 鉂わ笍Love, Cindy

Meredith M. 路 Married on 01/09/2021

Couldn鈥檛 have loved Cindy more!

Cindy was absolute amazing and the ceremony brought everyone to tears. She was super flexible with us and we were able to include so many special things in the ceremony to make it truly unforgettable.

If you鈥檙e thinking about who to hire, look no further. Thank you so much Cindy!!!!

Sent on 02/03/2021

Ceremonies By Cindy's reply:

I absolutely loved celebrating with you both!
    Thank you for such a lovely review!!
    Warmest regards to you and your wonderful family!!
    Love, Cindy

Victoria A. 路 Married on 01/08/2021

Really amazing

Cindy was a great addition to my big day. Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/11/2021

Ceremonies By Cindy's reply:

Thank you for letting me be an integral part of your Big Day! It was a delight! You鈥檙e both adorable and I loved being your officiant!!
    Love 鈥榥 Hugs,
    Cindy

Samantha W. 路 Married on 12/19/2020

Amazing ceremony by Karen!

Karen Ondrejack from Ceremonies by Cindy was the perfect addition to our ceremony. Her and Cindy called us the day after we filled out a questionnaire and practically had the script ready for us. They are easy to work with and such wonderful people. Karen was there early, explained the process of mailing out marriage certificate with great detail, and made everything flow smoothly on our big day. I recommend them both greatly!

Sent on 01/26/2021
  • Rich

Rich G. 路 Married on 11/21/2020

Exceptional experience with Cindy!

My wife and I highly recommend Cindy!! The first time we spoke we knew she was the one to officiate our wedding! Cindy was so easy to talk to and worked hard at personalizing our wedding. Any questions we had she answered immediately and was always willing to discuss any aspects of our ceremony. Cindy is incredibly professional and has a wonderful personality. We are so happy we chose Cindy to officiate our wedding and would recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant!

Sent on 02/16/2021

Dear Gina and Rich,
    How wonderful for me to be the 鈥渓ucky one鈥 to have performed your ceremony! You are a lovely couple and we could feel all the 鈥渓ove in the air鈥!
    Have your feet touched the ground yet??
    Wishing you all my best,
    馃挄Cindy
  • Carla

Carla G. 路 Married on 11/14/2020

The very best!

Karen was our wedding officiant and we were so very happy with how all turned out. She was professional, and a real delight to work with. The ceremony was personalized, so touching and beautiful there was not one dry eye during it. My husband Peter and I can never thank Karen and ceremonies by Cindy enough for making our very special day absolutely magical and unforgettable. We would HIGHLY recommend Karen and ceremonies by Cindy. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you !!! Carla & Peter

Sent on 11/21/2020

Darian 路 Married on 11/07/2020

Excellent officiant with a personal touch

Cindy was amazing. She called us a few weeks before the wedding to read over the ceremony with us to make sure we loved it! She really personalized everything just to us and what we wanted or did not want in the ceremony. I would absolutely recommend Cindy to anyone in need of an officiant!

Sent on 10/22/2020

Samantha R. 路 Married on 10/31/2020

Beautiful ceremony

Cindy was so amazing when it came to our special day. Any and every question I had she was right there to answer no matter what time. It was such a beautiful ceremony, I highly recommend her for your wedding!

Sent on 01/01/2021

Ceremonies By Cindy's reply:

You are so sweet! Thank you very much! It was my pleasure to be your officiant!
    Warm wedding wishes to you and wishing you a lovely 2021!
    (Without the pandemic)
    Love, Cindy馃挄
  • Denise

Denise H. 路 Married on 10/17/2020

Thanks to Cindy...

You will not regret having Cindy officiate the wedding ceremony...she was so sweet, did not rush through the vows and has the most calming voice. I鈥檓 really grateful we were referred to her. Thank you so much Cindy.

Sent on 10/21/2020
  • MaryEllen

Maryellen C. 路 Married on 10/09/2020

Best in the business!!!

Best officiant EVER!!! From the moment I first spoke with Cindy I was immediately put at ease and was beyond impressed with her tailoring my wedding ceremony to be exactly the way I wanted it to be!! We went over everything and she was so receptive to changes in wording and collaborative in every way making my wedding ceremony so personalized in ways no one else could!! Wedding day hearing her speak aloud words i had written and execute them so flawlessly and with meaning made me and my now husband emotional. If you are looking for someone to marry you, someone who is an absolute gem of a person as well as an amazingly talented public speaker choose Cindy!! Its because of her I had the ceremony of my dreams! Thank you Cindy!!! 馃懓馃徎馃挄馃檹

Sent on 10/17/2020

WOW WEE FANTASTIC!
    Can鈥檛 thank you enough! I really appreciate you taking the time to write such an AWESOME REVIEW! You really are the creative writer!!
    So wonderful for allowing me to be part of your SPECIAL DAY!!!
    Wishing you and Jerry ALL MY BEST!
    (Hope your Mom鈥檚 surgery goes well! Please give her a hug from me!) 馃挄馃挄馃挄馃挄馃挄
  • Michael

Michael A. 路 Married on 07/04/2020

Simple and Supportive

My wife found Cindy online just like she found me. We started our conversations with Cindy via email and received quick responses to our questions. Our wedding was small and intimate and Cindy's service was lovely. We connected with Cindy on the phone to walk through our ceremony prior to our wedding day. She made some suggestions on ideas for the service, some of which we used. She was always available when needed, which worked for us because we spent less than 2 months getting our wedding planned and executed.

We are so happy that we choose Cindy for our wedding.

Sent on 05/29/2019

Ceremonies By Cindy's reply:

I absolutely loved performing your ceremony! I could feel your love!
    Big Hugs and Lots of Love,
    馃グCindy
  • Lisamarie

Lisamarie 路 Married on 06/30/2020

Cindy is simply perfect

Cindy was absolutely wonderful and made our day so special. She listened to us and it feels like we have known her for years... She is definitely our friend for life. 鉂わ笍

Sent on 07/04/2020

Ceremonies By Cindy's reply:

Soo sweet! Thank you! I know we all felt your love for one another!
    Wishing you and Danny the best of life!!!
    When you get your photos will you please send one to me? Thank you so much!!

Diana C. 路 Married on 06/27/2020

It was seemless and amazing!

Cindy was great! She was very thorough and attentive. We spoke about three or four times before the wedding and she made sure we liked everything she was going to say. She had alot of good ideas, nice poems and different options that I'm sure would accommodate anyone! She was kind and caring and spoke with enthusiasm, and very good pronunciation. She really made our day special and it was honestly a pleasure! Thank you Cindy!

Sent on 07/08/2020
  • Vivian

Vivian C. 路 Married on 04/24/2020

It was a beautiful ceremony and Cindy did a wonderful job

Cindy made our experience very personable and unique to us.

Sent on 02/27/2021
  • Dayna

Dayna C. 路 Married on 04/09/2020

What a PERFECT day! 09.04.2020

It was a pleasure having Karen officiate our wedding. From the very beginning, she was very sweet, accommodating and always returned our call, email or text within a matter of hours. We exchanged several calls to review script details, and re-reading of the vows and throughout the process she was very patient and understanding. At our event, Karen arrived dressed very nice and appropriate for our wedding style, and while at the alter spoke clearly and slowly for everyone to understand. She also handles the entire process of notarizing, sending in your wedding application via certified mail, and keeping in contact to the very end of you receiving your wedding license. Overall, our wedding was a complete success. I would highly recommend her to anyone planning to get married! A big thank you to Karen for making our day super special!

Sent on 09/09/2020
  • Chrissy

Chrissy P. 路 Married on 04/05/2020

She made our day beautiful

Cindy was absolutely amazing. She was so well spoken and really cared about making our ceremony sweet and romantic. She had some great ideas (we went with the wine ceremony of course) and she catered to what we really wanted no questions asked. We had a beautiful ceremony and it was all thanks to her.

Sent on 04/20/2020

Ceremonies By Cindy's reply:

Chrissy, It was my pleasure! You two were so laid back and so easy to work with!
    I love what I do and I鈥檓 so happy that you enjoyed it!! 馃グ馃拹馃槝
  • Jeanette

Jeanette R. 路 Married on 02/20/2020

Wonderful ceremony

Our ceremony was exactly what we asked for and was perfect ! Thank you again

Sent on 07/01/2020
  • Shauna

Shauna D. 路 Married on 02/02/2020

The Woman You Need on Your Big Day

Cindy was absolutely fantastic to work with. She made herself available night or day to speak about the ceremony and understood what my husband and I were looking for. She wrote our ceremony and vows exclusively for us and we are so thankful for her - thank you Cindy!

Sent on 02/07/2020
  • Angela

Angela B. 路 Married on 01/18/2020

Amazing vendor! Well worth hiring for your wedding!

Cindy is amazing and truly made our ceremony personalized, meaningful, and special for us and our families. She came highly recommended by our wedding venue and when we set up time to meet with her we quickly realized why. From beginning to end she was such a pleasure to work with. She took time to learn a little about our relationship and family history and with a short turn around prepared the most beautiful words to keep our guest entertained and for us a very memorable ceremony. Every part of the ceremony was customized to us and she took time to go over each detail before our big day. Having her with us on our wedding day was very helpful as well, she took care of all the necessary details of preparing our marriage license and sending it out to the state. When we got back from our honeymoon our marriage license was waiting for us in the mail and we didn鈥檛 have to lift a finger. Highly recommend Cindy, you will not regret hiring her for your Wedding!

Sent on 07/02/2020

Ceremonies By Cindy's reply:

You are a doll Angela! Thank you so much for taking the time and for your lovely words!!
    Wishing you both the very best of life!!馃挄馃グ鉂わ笍馃拹
  • Mary

Mary H. 路 Married on 01/10/2020

The best officiant!!!

I wish I could give this woman 100 stars! She is absolutely amazing. Cindy was our wedding officiant and from the first phone call up until our wedding day she was amazing , she was incredibly helpful in working with us to craft the perfect ceremony script. She is an absolute pleasure to work with. Her tender and genuine words of endearment had the entire wedding party gushing with tears. She鈥檚 precise and punctual and also she is very trustworthy and very processional. She is kind with a heart of gold and it comes through in her beautiful written speeches and caring personality. I would recommend Cindy to any future bride & grooms looking for an officiant who really cares about her clients.

Sent on 02/05/2020

Ceremonies By Cindy's reply:

Oh Mary, I have tears in my eyes! Thank you so very much for you lovely, heartfelt review! Love and Hugs to you and Danny.
    I鈥檓 so appreciative! I wish you all my best!

Gail 路 Married on 11/30/2019

Magical Wedding Night

Cindy married me and my partner on November 30th Benvenuto's in the evening... She was professional sincere kind respectful and made our ceremony magical.... I would highly recommend Cindy to perform your wedding..... She does it with love 鉂わ笍

Sent on 12/11/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly 路 Married on 11/10/2019

Cindy helped us create the perfect ceremony

Cindy helped us create the perfect ceremony. We met with her multiple times to review the readings and passages, and she allowed us to fully customize the flow of the ceremony. We received positive feedback from our guests about how heartfelt the ceremony was. We highly recommend working with Cindy!

Sent on 12/11/2019