Ceremonies By Cindy Reviews

Ceremonies By Cindy 7
  • Michael

Michael Andy 路 Getting married on 07/04/2020

Simple and Supportive

My wife found Cindy online just like she found me. We started our conversations with Cindy via email and received quick responses to our questions. Our wedding was small and intimate and Cindy's service was lovely. We connected with Cindy on the phone to walk through our ceremony prior to our wedding day. She made some suggestions on ideas for the service, some of which we used. She was always available when needed, which worked for us because we spent less than 2 months getting our wedding planned and executed.

We are so happy that we choose Cindy for our wedding.

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Jordan

Jordan 路 Married on 06/01/2019

We love Cindy!

Cindy was great and we highly recommend her! She communicated with us every step of the way and wrote a beautiful ceremony for us. We are so grateful for her

Sent on 06/15/2019
    Ceremonies By Cindy 9

Ceremonies By Cindy's reply:

It was my pleasure Jordan! You and Kevin were a delight to work with! Wishing you both a wonderful life together, forever!馃挄馃挄馃挄

Mindy Levine 路 Married on 04/20/2019

Me.orable Ceremony

Cindy did an amazing job for my sons wedding! She was easy to work with and especially thoughtful in respecting both families for a beautiful interfaith ceremony! Guests said it was absolutely one of the most emotional and heartfelt ceremonies they had ever witnessed! No kidding! I would recommend Ceremonies by Cindy to anyone seeking a truly special and meaningful wedding ceremony!

Sent on 04/21/2019

Ceremonies By Cindy's reply:

Thank you Mindy! The kids were great and I鈥檓 thrilled with your review! I think it shows that I love what I do!!
    Big Hugs, Cindy

Pat Jakovleski 路 Married on 04/07/2019

An awesome experience with Cindy

From the moment I spoke with Cindy I knew she was the right person to officiate our wedding. She made us feel at ease and confident that everything would go well...... and it was absolutely wonderful. Cindy prepared for us personalized vows which was done effortlessly. We would definitely recommend Cindy to other couples who want to have a wonderful, professional and kind soul conducting their wedding ceremony.

Sent on 04/10/2019

Ceremonies By Cindy's reply:

Pat, you are a sweetheart! I can鈥檛 thank you enough for your lovely review!
    Lots of love to you and Alex and your beautiful family and friends!
    Love and hugs, Cindy

Hannah 路 Married on 03/27/2019

Personalized

I did not want a traditional, lengthy ceremony. Cindy listened to all our thoughts and was able to create a relatively short, but still personal ceremony that wow'd our guests.

Sent on 04/09/2019

Dear Hannah and Yassine,
    You two are so adorable. We could all feel your love for one another!
    Thank you for allowing me to be your officiant.
    I wish you the very best that life has to offer!
    Warm wedding wishes,
    馃挄 Cindy

Lisa Oliveri 路 Married on 03/02/2019

Cindy is the best!

Cindy was the best officiant! She is so sweet, and we liked her as soon as we met her. She asked for our preferences and was flexible in changing anything that we requested based on preference or time constraints. She wrote a beautiful ceremony! It was so heartfelt and meaningful, and at times, even made us laugh. Although the ceremony is always meaningful to the couple, it typically feels like it gets lost among the other festivities for guests. However, at our wedding, we received an overwhelming amount of comments about our ceremony! Everyone laughed, cried, and thoroughly enjoyed it, even stating that this is the standard they will now hold for their future weddings. We could not have picked a better officiant!

Sent on 03/23/2019

Terra Gibbons 路 Married on 02/02/2019

Highly recommended

The first time I talked to Cindy on the phone I just knew I wanted her to be apart of our wedding! Once we got off the phone with Cindy, I looked to my husband with such excitement because she sounded like such a genuine heartfelt woman. I knew she was the one! I felt we clicked with Cindy because my husband and I have an age gap and she went on to tell us stories about her son as well who is dating someone younger. On our wedding day, Cindy walked into the bedroom where I was getting ready and i was just so excited to finally meet her! 馃挄 The ceremony was just absolutely amazing.

Right away one of the things that made me know I wanted to have Cindy marry us was that to Cindy, love is love. As she puts it, 鈥渁ll couples welcome鈥. I love that about her. She鈥檚 such a positive person, who just wants people to be happy. It鈥檚 no surprise that Cindy has 185 5-star reviews.

Thank you Cindy for everything! We are so grateful that we are able to have you in our lives and apart of the most special day in our Lives.

Sent on 03/10/2019

Dear Terra,
    What a lovely review! Thanking you from the bottom of my heart! It really means so much to me!
    Please give Gregg my love and wishing you both the very best of everything!
    Regards to your family!
    Love馃挄 Cindy

Vanessa Mendoza 路 Married on 12/23/2018

Working with her was the best

She was amazing. She has a way with words and everybody loved what she said. She made sure we were feeling comfortable every step of the way. 10/10 would recommend!

Sent on 01/17/2019

Ceremonies By Cindy's reply:

What a sweetheart you are! Thank you for your lovely review!
    I loved doing your ceremony and I wish you both the very best!
    If you have a photo of the 3 of us, I鈥檇 love to post it!
    Warmly,
    Cindy

Toni 路 Married on 11/10/2018

working with Cindy was the BEST!

working with Cindy was amazing! she made the whole experience just very enjoyable over all. she鈥檚 very personable and truly cares about the couples she works with. she helped us make custom vows that came out beautiful. thank you cindy for being apart of our wedding day and helping it be the best day!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Dear Toni,
    You鈥檙e so sweet! Loved performing the ceremony for you and Ricky. You鈥檙e certainly a great match! Also, it was wonderful performing your Mom and John鈥檚 wedding five or so years ago! Thank you for letting me become 鈥減art of your family鈥! Love to you all!! 馃挄

Ashley 路 Married on 11/04/2018

Cindy was great!

Cindy was great to work with and I am happy I chose her to perform our wedding ceremony. She will customize your ceremony to how you like and read it to you aloud a few times to make any adjustments you want and time it accordingly to how long you would like your ceremony to be. Everything was perfect. Thank you Cindy!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Ceremonies By Cindy's reply:

You are a sweetheart! Thanks for the beautiful review! I loved bed working with you both! Love n Hugs 馃 Cindy
  • Christine

Christine 路 Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely Amazing

Cindy was amazing!! We reached out to her a few months before the wedding and she invited us to meet before booking to go over her service. We had tears in our eyes while she was speaking to us, we knew she was the one. So compassionate and professional. Thank you Cindy!! Josh and Christine

Sent on 11/26/2018
  • Amelia

Amelia Cramer 路 Married on 11/02/2018

Perfect Message

Cindy was fantastic! She listened to all that my husband and I wanted in our ceremony and wrote a beautiful piece which incorporated everything. My husband is active duty and Cindy made included a special thank you, not only to him but those of our friends who travelled very far to be with us. Many of our guests mentioned the message of the ceremony was perfect for us as a couple. Thank you Cindy!!!

Sent on 12/16/2018

Ceremonies By Cindy's reply:

Hope you鈥檙e both doing well. Sorry I did not get back to you sooner. Just want to thank you for your beautiful review! I greatly appreciate it! Wishing you all the very best of life. 鉂わ笍 Love and Hugs, Cindy
  • Nancy

Nancy Neurohr 路 Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing, Beautiful, and Unforgettable

From the minute I spoke to Cindy on the phone I knew she was the one for us. She was soft spoken, kind, and open to our ideas, suggestions, and needs. She made our day more beautiful than we could have imagined. Everyone loved our ceremony and spoke about how smoothly things went . We will recommend Cindy to all of our friends and family and wish we her all the best in life. She truly is a wonderful woman and a pleasure to work with. Thank you Cindy, from the bottom of our hearts.

Sent on 11/02/2018

Ceremonies By Cindy's reply:

Oh boy! You made my day!! Thank you for your beautiful review!
    Big hugs to you and Jose!! 鉂わ笍Cindy

Savannah Abell 路 Married on 10/19/2018

Lovely, couldn't have asked for better!

Cindy was a breeze to work with. She's responsive, helpful, and patient. When getting down to the final edit, she gave us helpful suggestions for our vows without being pushy. Day of, Cindy was dressed beautifully and happy to be there. We had an outdoor venue, and she maintained composure even as ants made their presence known. She just quietly shifted and never missed a beat. We loved working with Cindy, and will recommend her to everyone.

Sent on 01/15/2019

Viota 路 Married on 10/13/2018

Best Officiant Ever!!

It was such a pleasure to have Cindy marry us.

Sent on 10/15/2018

Karen 路 Married on 09/30/2018

Perfect. Absolutely beautiful Ceremony.Cindy did a wonderful job.
    Thank you so much Cindy. Everyone loved our ceremony.

Sent on 10/01/2018

Alex 路 Married on 08/21/2018

Much more than we expected!!! Amazing person.

Sent on 08/28/2018

Jackie 路 Married on 06/15/2018

We had the best experience with Cindy for our wedding. We have also received many compliments from our guests on the ceremony. Cindy made the ceremony fit our vision and it was a great representation of us as a couple. We highly recommend Ceremonies by Cindy!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Ceremonies By Cindy's reply:

So sweet! Thank you so much! It was my pleasure!! Big hugs and lots of love! 鉂わ笍

Hope 路 Married on 05/28/2018

I loved Cindy we just wanted a simple thing done but Cindy went way beyond it was so beautiful it brought me to tears and almost could not say my vows.
    Don鈥檛 think twice about picking Cindy she is the best!

Sent on 06/18/2018
    Ceremonies By Cindy 10
  • almostashupe

Jessica 路 Married on 05/12/2018

Thank you again Cindy. You were great to work with. I even had a few guests tell me how great the ceremony was.

Sent on 05/17/2018
    Ceremonies By Cindy 11
    Ceremonies By Cindy 12

Ceremonies By Cindy's reply:

It was my pleasure. Wishing you a life filled with warmth and happiness! Please send a picture with the 3 of us if you have one. I鈥檇 love it!
    Warm wedding wishes,
    Love, Cindy

Jenn 路 Married on 04/21/2018

Cindy is amazing! Her words are from the heart and everyone was complimenting me about her and ceremony and how wonderful she was at my wedding at Pier 66 over the weekend. Cindy was worth every penny and made my ceremony so enjoyable for all. Thanks again Cindy! Will definitely use her in the future when we go to renew our vows :)

Sent on 04/24/2018

Dear Jenn and Lyle,
    Thank you for such a fabulous review. I loved being your officiant! You both are so happy, we could all feel your love!
    I think you鈥檝e broken the record for how many bridesmaids and groomsmen were in the wedding party. You have soo many friends. Love and Gigantic Hugs, 鉂わ笍 Cindy

Sherri 路 Married on 04/17/2018

Cindy was wonderful!!!! We loved her and how she made our day so special!!

Sent on 04/27/2018

Dear Sherri,
    Thank you for your beautiful review.
    It was my pleasure to be your officiant. I hope that you and John are back home safe and sound!
    Did you get the photos from our 鈥減hotographer鈥? That was very kind of her to send them to us!
    Wishing you all the very best!
    鈾ワ笍 Big Hugs, Cindy

Tammy 路 Married on 04/07/2018

Cindy is phenomenal. From the moment we spoke on the phone, to our meeting at Starbucks, we knew she was going to be our Officiant. She puts her heart into her construction of our vows made personalized after a questionnaire and meeting in person. At my Wedding Cindy was there with me as the photographer took pictures, which was great. Vince and I had the most beautiful Wedding Ceremony by Cindy. We cannot say thank you enough to Cindy for your kindness and wonderful words in our ceremony. We love her dearly and made a friend for life. It was a Magical Day started by Cindy Ceremonies. I'd recommend her highly.

Sent on 04/18/2018

david 路 Married on 04/05/2018

Cindy was truly amazing and perfect for our wedding!!! You really need the right person and she was all that. We both knew, she really cared and wanted to make the day as special as she could help it be. Cindy even called the restaurant, told them we just were married, to make sure they knew. The universe helps you find the people you need when you need them. I would recommend Cindy, to anyone that wants to have a special caring person marry them!!! Thank you Cindy, we will always remember you and the words you spoke during the ceremony. Thank you Sonia & Davy

Sent on 04/10/2018