Ceremonies By Cindy Reviews

210 Reviews for Ceremonies By Cindy

• Michael

Michael Andy 路 Getting married on 07/04/2020

Simple and Supportive

My wife found Cindy online just like she found me. We started our conversations with Cindy via email and received quick responses to our questions. Our wedding was small and intimate and Cindy's service was lovely. We connected with Cindy on the phone to walk through our ceremony prior to our wedding day. She made some suggestions on ideas for the service, some of which we used. She was always available when needed, which worked for us because we spent less than 2 months getting our wedding planned and executed.

We are so happy that we choose Cindy for our wedding.

Sent on 05/29/2019

Ceremonies By Cindy's reply:

I absolutely loved performing your ceremony! I could feel your love!
    Big Hugs and Lots of Love,
  • Chrissy

Chrissy Presutti 路 Married on 04/05/2020

She made our day beautiful

Cindy was absolutely amazing. She was so well spoken and really cared about making our ceremony sweet and romantic. She had some great ideas (we went with the wine ceremony of course) and she catered to what we really wanted no questions asked. We had a beautiful ceremony and it was all thanks to her.

Sent on 04/20/2020
  • Shauna

Shauna Doan 路 Married on 02/02/2020

The Woman You Need on Your Big Day

Cindy was absolutely fantastic to work with. She made herself available night or day to speak about the ceremony and understood what my husband and I were looking for. She wrote our ceremony and vows exclusively for us and we are so thankful for her - thank you Cindy!

Sent on 02/07/2020
  • Mary

Mary Hammontree 路 Married on 01/10/2020

The best officiant!!!

I wish I could give this woman 100 stars! She is absolutely amazing. Cindy was our wedding officiant and from the first phone call up until our wedding day she was amazing , she was incredibly helpful in working with us to craft the perfect ceremony script. She is an absolute pleasure to work with. Her tender and genuine words of endearment had the entire wedding party gushing with tears. She鈥檚 precise and punctual and also she is very trustworthy and very processional. She is kind with a heart of gold and it comes through in her beautiful written speeches and caring personality. I would recommend Cindy to any future bride & grooms looking for an officiant who really cares about her clients.

Sent on 02/05/2020

Ceremonies By Cindy's reply:

Oh Mary, I have tears in my eyes! Thank you so very much for you lovely, heartfelt review! Love and Hugs to you and Danny.
    I鈥檓 so appreciative! I wish you all my best!

Gail 路 Married on 11/30/2019

Magical Wedding Night

Cindy married me and my partner on November 30th Benvenuto's in the evening... She was professional sincere kind respectful and made our ceremony magical.... I would highly recommend Cindy to perform your wedding..... She does it with love 鉂わ笍

Sent on 12/11/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly 路 Married on 11/10/2019

Cindy helped us create the perfect ceremony

Cindy helped us create the perfect ceremony. We met with her multiple times to review the readings and passages, and she allowed us to fully customize the flow of the ceremony. We received positive feedback from our guests about how heartfelt the ceremony was. We highly recommend working with Cindy!

Sent on 12/11/2019

Alissa 路 Married on 11/09/2019

Highly recommend

Cindy was such a joy to work with. She is extremely professional and a very talented speaker and writer. She is very good at communicating and makes sure your ceremony is tailored to the way you want it! She is super nice and just a pleasure to talk to and she really made our ceremony special. Highly recommend Cindy to anyone needing an officiant!

Sent on 11/23/2019

Ceremonies By Cindy's reply:

You two are adorable and I loved being a part of your special day!
    I鈥檇 never done a ceremony at The Historic Delray Schoolhouse.
    It was a lot of fun and the day was absolutely gorgeous, just like you!
    Big hugs, Love Cindy 馃挄
  • Shelly

Shelly Welsh 路 Married on 11/09/2019

Fantastic!!!!

Cindy is wonderful, down to earth and friendly! She met with us and went over everything and understood what our wants were right off the bat. We wrote out everything ourselves and she was all for it and enjoyed it!
    Shes a doll! We were in a jam as well as our officiant fell ill and we needed someone within a month to perform our ceremony- she stepped in.
    I highly recommend her.

Sent on 12/05/2019

Ceremonies By Cindy's reply:

Your review was lovely Shelly! Thank you so much! It was a lot of fun! Your vows had everyone laughing! Very original!! Thanks again. Love, Cindy 馃グ

Kylea Winkelspecht 路 Married on 11/09/2019

Great officiant!

Cindy was amazing as our officiant! She is so sweet and personable. I love all the questions she asked us to make our ceremony more personal. It really made it feel like she knew us forever. We could not have asked for someone better!

Sent on 12/08/2019

Dear Kylea,
    You are a sweetheart! Thank you so much for your lovely review! I appreciate it very much.
    Please give Justin a big hug for me !
    You both are very sweet and have a very nice family!
    馃グ Cindy
  • Kevin

Kevin Feingold 路 Married on 10/12/2019

Beautiful Ceremony

Cindy was amazing. She was so friendly and attentive to what were wanted to do. She spoke beautifully and really put together and preformed a memorable ceremony. From signing our ketubah and touching words about loved ones no longer with us, we couldn't have asked for anything better. Thank you Cindy for everything!

Sent on 10/19/2019

Dear Kevin and Shari,
    I loved your review! It was fantastic!!
    I loved being your officiant and celebrating your Special Day with you both!
    We could all feel the love!!
    Wishing you the very best of life together!
    馃グ馃挄鉂わ笍 Cindy
  • Joenny

Joenny 路 Married on 09/28/2019

Exceeded expectations!

Cindy was amazing! Everyone raved about how wonderful the ceremony was! She was attentive, well-spoken, and catered to our every request. Would definitely recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Ceremonies By Cindy's reply:

You are both so sweet!! Everyone could 鈥渇eel your love鈥! I鈥檓 so happy for you!
    I wish you both the very best of everything!
    You are two very special people!!馃グ馃挄鉂わ笍

Teresa Sonara 路 Married on 08/10/2019

Ceremonies by Cindy

Cindy did an absolutely amazing job with my wedding ceremony. She listened to everything we liked and did not like and did an incredible job. She was an absolute delight to work with!

Sent on 08/22/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Pooran 路 Married on 08/10/2019

Cindy is OUTSTANDING!!! 100000/10 stars!!!

What an honor it was to have Cindy to marry us!! There aren鈥檛 enough words to describe how amazing and kind this woman is. From the beginning, she works with you and puts so much thought and love into what she says. She always wants to make sure that you are okay with what is being said and you can tell how much she loves what she does. I would recommend choosing Cindy because if everything else goes wrong on your special day, you can count on her to be something that will go off without a hitch. She is a very sweet soul and she treats you with respect and so much kindness! What an amazing experience we had with her. Please don鈥檛 look anywhere else because she will help make your ceremony unforgettable and there will not be a dry eye in the crowd! Thank you for everything Cindy!

Sent on 09/24/2019

Ceremonies By Cindy's reply:

You are such a sweetheart! Thank you so much for your lovely review!
    Sending you both all my love! And again thank you. It means a lot to me!!!馃挄馃挄馃挄馃挄馃挄
  • Joann

Joann Nolan 路 Married on 08/03/2019

Wonderful!

Right from the beginning discussing my daughter鈥檚 wedding with Cindy I could tell how personal she wanted to make their ceremony
    She is professional and such a lovely person to work with The bride and groom could not have been happier Thank you Cindy

Sent on 08/16/2019

Ceremonies By Cindy's reply:

JoAnn, you are a sweetheart! Thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of the Big Day!!
    Hugs to you and your lovely family!

Erin Benson 路 Married on 08/03/2019

Cindy created a magical experience for us and provided us with a personalized, intimate ceremony we will always remember!

Cindy was the preferred vendor of our venue! Due to the fact that our wedding was planned in only 5 months and was a destination (Florida) Wedding, it was not possible for us to meet with Cindy prior to the ceremony. Also, the wedding was planned by family. After hiring her and being sent a questionnaire by Cindy in order to get to know us better, She provided us with a magical beach wedding ceremony! Cindy spoke with me over the phone prior to the wedding reading the entire ceremony to us! I was amazed with how she was able to capture the love we had for one another without ever meeting us. Her ceremony was personal, intimate, and professional. She spoke in a way that made us and our guests feel like she had known us forever! The ceremony was unique and had the 鈥渂each vibe鈥 we had hoped for. Thank you Cindy for helping to make our wedding dreams come true. We are forever grateful for you and can鈥檛 thank you enough for being an important part of our special day!!

Sent on 08/16/2019

Ceremonies By Cindy's reply:

Erin, I loved performing your ceremony at The Seagate Beach Club! Other than the fact that it鈥檚 been raining for weeks, everything was just gorgeous! They did a beautiful job and the flowers and music were amazing!
    Thank you for your fabulous review! I greatly appreciate it!
  • Jordan

Jordan 路 Married on 06/01/2019

We love Cindy!

Cindy was great and we highly recommend her! She communicated with us every step of the way and wrote a beautiful ceremony for us. We are so grateful for her

Sent on 06/15/2019

Ceremonies By Cindy's reply:

It was my pleasure Jordan! You and Kevin were a delight to work with! Wishing you both a wonderful life together, forever!馃挄馃挄馃挄

Ashley Burton 路 Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing work and fun ceremony

Very personalized ceremony. She goes with the glow of things. She was incredibly sweet, fun and attentive to our needs

Sent on 05/13/2019

Ceremonies By Cindy's reply:

Aw, you鈥檙e a doll! Thank you for your lovely review!
    You were the ones that made it fun for the rest of us!
    Love and warm wedding wishes,
    馃挄 Cindy

Pat Pape 路 Married on 05/04/2019

The best officiant in Florida!

We just loved Cindy from start to finish! Totally professional meeting us to go over what we we wanted for our ceremony. She got to know us and then helped us with exactly what we wanted for our special day. We just fell in love with Cindy and will remain friends and our guests loved her ceremony. Absolutely could charge so much more than she does! Just the best!

Sent on 01/29/2020

Dear Patti and Teddy,
    You are soo sweet! It was you and Teddy who made your Big Day so special! You were a delight to work with from the very beginning
    and a real pleasure to plan your 鈥漝ream wedding鈥 with!
    I wish you both the very best of life together!
    You have a fantastic family and a lovely group of friends!! You are very lucky to have found each other and are beautiful 鈥渋nside and out鈥! Everyone there could all feel your love for one another! It was a fun, fabulous evening aboard the Lady Atlantic cruising the intracoastal! Thanks for letting Jaye and I be a part of your Very Special Day!
    Much Love and Big Hugs,

Mindy Levine 路 Married on 04/20/2019

Me.orable Ceremony

Cindy did an amazing job for my sons wedding! She was easy to work with and especially thoughtful in respecting both families for a beautiful interfaith ceremony! Guests said it was absolutely one of the most emotional and heartfelt ceremonies they had ever witnessed! No kidding! I would recommend Ceremonies by Cindy to anyone seeking a truly special and meaningful wedding ceremony!

Sent on 04/21/2019

Ceremonies By Cindy's reply:

Thank you Mindy! The kids were great and I鈥檓 thrilled with your review! I think it shows that I love what I do!!
    Big Hugs, Cindy

Pat Jakovleski 路 Married on 04/07/2019

An awesome experience with Cindy

From the moment I spoke with Cindy I knew she was the right person to officiate our wedding. She made us feel at ease and confident that everything would go well...... and it was absolutely wonderful. Cindy prepared for us personalized vows which was done effortlessly. We would definitely recommend Cindy to other couples who want to have a wonderful, professional and kind soul conducting their wedding ceremony.

Sent on 04/10/2019

Ceremonies By Cindy's reply:

Pat, you are a sweetheart! I can鈥檛 thank you enough for your lovely review!
    Lots of love to you and Alex and your beautiful family and friends!
    Love and hugs, Cindy

Hannah 路 Married on 03/27/2019

Personalized

I did not want a traditional, lengthy ceremony. Cindy listened to all our thoughts and was able to create a relatively short, but still personal ceremony that wow'd our guests.

Sent on 04/09/2019

Dear Hannah and Yassine,
    You two are so adorable. We could all feel your love for one another!
    Thank you for allowing me to be your officiant.
    I wish you the very best that life has to offer!
    馃挄 Cindy

Lisa Oliveri 路 Married on 03/02/2019

Cindy is the best!

Cindy was the best officiant! She is so sweet, and we liked her as soon as we met her. She asked for our preferences and was flexible in changing anything that we requested based on preference or time constraints. She wrote a beautiful ceremony! It was so heartfelt and meaningful, and at times, even made us laugh. Although the ceremony is always meaningful to the couple, it typically feels like it gets lost among the other festivities for guests. However, at our wedding, we received an overwhelming amount of comments about our ceremony! Everyone laughed, cried, and thoroughly enjoyed it, even stating that this is the standard they will now hold for their future weddings. We could not have picked a better officiant!

Sent on 03/23/2019

Terra Gibbons 路 Married on 02/02/2019

Highly recommended

The first time I talked to Cindy on the phone I just knew I wanted her to be apart of our wedding! Once we got off the phone with Cindy, I looked to my husband with such excitement because she sounded like such a genuine heartfelt woman. I knew she was the one! I felt we clicked with Cindy because my husband and I have an age gap and she went on to tell us stories about her son as well who is dating someone younger. On our wedding day, Cindy walked into the bedroom where I was getting ready and i was just so excited to finally meet her! 馃挄 The ceremony was just absolutely amazing.

Right away one of the things that made me know I wanted to have Cindy marry us was that to Cindy, love is love. As she puts it, 鈥渁ll couples welcome鈥. I love that about her. She鈥檚 such a positive person, who just wants people to be happy. It鈥檚 no surprise that Cindy has 185 5-star reviews.

Thank you Cindy for everything! We are so grateful that we are able to have you in our lives and apart of the most special day in our Lives.

Sent on 03/10/2019

Dear Terra,
    What a lovely review! Thanking you from the bottom of my heart! It really means so much to me!
    Please give Gregg my love and wishing you both the very best of everything!
    Regards to your family!
    Love馃挄 Cindy

Vanessa Mendoza 路 Married on 12/23/2018

Working with her was the best

She was amazing. She has a way with words and everybody loved what she said. She made sure we were feeling comfortable every step of the way. 10/10 would recommend!

Sent on 01/17/2019

Ceremonies By Cindy's reply:

What a sweetheart you are! Thank you for your lovely review!
    I loved doing your ceremony and I wish you both the very best!
    If you have a photo of the 3 of us, I鈥檇 love to post it!
    Warmly,
    Cindy

Toni 路 Married on 11/10/2018

working with Cindy was the BEST!

working with Cindy was amazing! she made the whole experience just very enjoyable over all. she鈥檚 very personable and truly cares about the couples she works with. she helped us make custom vows that came out beautiful. thank you cindy for being apart of our wedding day and helping it be the best day!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Dear Toni,
    You鈥檙e so sweet! Loved performing the ceremony for you and Ricky. You鈥檙e certainly a great match! Also, it was wonderful performing your Mom and John鈥檚 wedding five or so years ago! Thank you for letting me become 鈥減art of your family鈥! Love to you all!! 馃挄