175 Reviews for Ceremonies By Cindy

Interfaith Ceremony (2)
Jewish (2)
Civil Union (1)
174 Ceremonies By Cindy Reviews

We had the best experience with Cindy for our wedding. We have also received many compliments from our guests on the ceremony. Cindy made the ceremony fit our vision and it was a great representation of us as a couple. We highly recommend Ceremonies by Cindy!

Profile Picture Jackie, 6/15/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious, No Denomination

I loved Cindy we just wanted a simple thing done but Cindy went way beyond it was so beautiful it brought me to tears and almost could not say my vows.
Don’t think twice about picking Cindy she is the best!

Profile Picture Hope , 5/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Thank you again Cindy. You were great to work with. I even had a few guests tell me how great the ceremony was.

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/12/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Cindy is amazing! Her words are from the heart and everyone was complimenting me about her and ceremony and how wonderful she was at my wedding at Pier 66 over the weekend. Cindy was worth every penny and made my ceremony so enjoyable for all. Thanks again Cindy! Will definitely use her in the future when we go to renew our vows :)

Profile Picture Jenn, 4/21/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Cindy was wonderful!!!! We loved her and how she made our day so special!!

Profile Picture Sherri, 4/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Cindy is phenomenal. From the moment we spoke on the phone, to our meeting at Starbucks, we knew she was going to be our Officiant. She puts her heart into her construction of our vows made personalized after a questionnaire and meeting in person. At my Wedding Cindy was there with me as the photographer took pictures, which was great. Vince and I had the most beautiful Wedding Ceremony by Cindy. We cannot say thank you enough to Cindy for your kindness and wonderful words in our ceremony. We love her dearly and made a friend for life. It was a Magical Day started by Cindy Ceremonies. I'd recommend her highly.

Profile Picture Tammy, 4/7/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We had the pleasure of having Gail officiate our 3/24/18 wedding. She went above and beyond to make sure that our ceremony was exactly what we wanted it to be. After filling out a brief questionnaire, she prepared a draft of our ceremony and met with us at a local Starbucks to review it in person. It had my fiance and I near tears just listening to it at that first meeting! She made sure to customize it completely to our liking and she executed the ceremony flawlessly the day of. It meant so much to us to have such a beautiful ceremony and we owe it to Gail!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 3/24/18, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Non-religious

Lovely and passionate. Had unique and unforgettable ceremony everyone talked about. Highly recommend, all around great!

Profile Picture Melanie, 3/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Cindy gives a beautiful ceremony and she has great ideas!

Profile Picture Natalie, 3/10/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, Licensed

Cindy was amazing. She truly took everything we wanted in our ceremony to heart, and made us feel so comfortable every step along the way. She is such a kind, loving, professional person!

Profile Picture Katie, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We are very glad to have Cindy for our wedding. She's professional, accountable, and accommodated all our needs. Thanks Cindy!

Profile Picture Baodan , 2/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Cindy was an amazing asset to our ceremony! We received countless compliments on her words and the her overall demeanor at the wedding! Cindy is a sweetheart and we can’t thank her enough for how wonderful she made our ceremony!

Profile Picture Abigail, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Cindy was the best!! We loved how present she was in the beginning stages. Reaching out with the questionnaire to figure out what we liked and disliked for our ceremony. Then calling to review and almost rehearse the ceremony to get our approval. If you are wine drinkers ask for the wine box ceremony! It is very unique and something that you can continue in your marriage every year after your wedding! Thanks again Cindy for being apart of our special day!!

Steffie and Brian

Profile Picture Steffanie, 2/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Cindy was fantastic and made our wedding memorable...thank you Cindy so much for marrying us. I would highly recommend Cindy to every couple who is looking for a special wedding ceremony.

Profile Picture Chris, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I wanted to meet Cindy after receiving recommendations from our venue, the Addison, and reading her wonderful reviews. When we met Cindy at her home, it was immediately apparent to us that everything we had already heard about her is true. She made us feel so comfortable as we got to know each other. The words in her ceremony readings meant so much to us and were different than anything we had ever heard. She was very accommodating to our thoughts and opinions. Many guests of our wedding asked us after, where did you find her? And told us the poems and words she said were so touching they were brought to tears. Thank you, Cindy, for making our ceremony unforgettable and full of love.

Profile Picture Brooke, 1/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

What can we say about Cindy other then she is just AMAZING!! We are so happy we picked her to marry us and she was just wonderful from the day we met her. Our family can't stop talking about the wonderful ceremony she gave. We are thrilled that Cindy married us. We highly recommend Cindy to anyone looking for a beautiful wedding ceremony. You will not regret it!!

Profile Picture JENNIFER, 1/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Cindy did a great job on our ceremony! She is so kind, genuine, easy to talk to and took her time going over the details of the ceremony with us. My husband and I are not very religious, I was concerned that our ceremony would be too short and not very robust. After speaking with Cindy and hearing her recommendations, I was blown away by what a beautiful ceremony she composed. My husband and I received so many compliments on the wonderful ceremony Cindy put together. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone getting married in the South Florida area- you won’t be disappointed!

Profile Picture Chandler , 1/13/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, Licensed

When we first met Cindy, she made us feel comfortable and really got to know us as a couple. She customized the entire ceremony script with us without expecting us to select her as our officiant. Cindy is very warm and sweet, responsive, organized, and easy to work with. Everything at the ceremony went as planned, and our guests thought the ceremony was lovely and unique. We were grateful to have her as part of our big day.

Profile Picture Francesca, 1/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Cindy was the best, she not only responded to my inquiry the same day, within 24 hours she had the whole itinerary written up and we walked through the ceremony to confirm everything. She was on time and stayed late due to family members very late arrival due to a weather conditions in the North. I was extremely happy with Cindy and would recommend her 10 times over. Thank you Cindy for waiting for my family to get to the wedding and for all your guidance and wisdom.

Profile Picture Vicki, 1/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Cindy did an amazing job during our ceremony. We wanted it short and sweet and she did just that. My husband and are couldn't be any happier with how our wedding day went. I would highly recommend to anyone! She was very sweet and extremely professional!

Profile Picture Ashley, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Planning a wedding is not easy, especially when calling all the vendors for availability. Except when we called Cindy to make our appointment, she was very sweet and she knew just what to say from the moment we walked into her house. It’s like she has known us for a long time. Needless to say, we have chosen the right Officiant for our wedding and she made it all so special for our special day.
Thank you, Cindy!

Profile Picture Angel, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Was awesome to work with! She takes the time to go through every detail of the ceremony and adds a personal touche. We received many compliments from our guests about her beautiful words.

Profile Picture Heather, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Cindy is amazing! When we first met with her she could not have been warmer or more relatable. She did such a wonderful job officiating our ceremony. So many of our guests commented on what a lovely job she did. We highly recommend Cindy!!!
Kristen and Jason

Profile Picture Kristen, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Agnostic

Cindy was absolutely amazing at our wedding at The Addison on November 3, 2017. She was so understanding and made sure our ceremony was perfect. Thank you Cindy!

Profile Picture Michelle, 11/3/17, 2 Reviews