Ceremonial Weddings, Inc. Reviews

43 | Bedminster, NJ

43 Reviews for Ceremonial Weddings, Inc.

Danielle · Married on 11/09/2012

John Graf was a wonderful officiant for our interfaith ceremony. He came recommended to me by a co-worker and then I attended two other weddings this year officiated by him. John was very responsive via phone and email. For our first meeting he was flexible with time and location! As the wedding approached my husband and I ran into some issues with his mother and John was great in helping us through it. He gave me several sample ceremonies to assist in creating our personalized ceremony. During the wedding itself he was phenomenal. We got many compliments on how great he was! Highly recommended to anyone looking for an engaging and personalized wedding ceremony.

Sent on 11/23/2012

Danielle & Scott:

I can't thank you enough for allowing me to be a special part of your wedding day. The trials and tribulations that led up to that wonderful day I know was well worth are the hard work. You both are so in love...remember my words of advice -- KEEP ON LAUGHING & KEEP ON LOVING!!! Stay in touch!

Vincent & Andrea · Married on 10/14/2012

Rev. John Graf, Jr. was an amazing officiant for our wedding ceremony. He met with us several months prior to our wedding day. Rev. Graf made us feel comfortable from the first moment we met, and was very interested in getting to know us and our preferences. Our ceremony was very important to us, and Rev. Graf captured the essence of what we wanted. He provided us with a personalized, spiritual, and very romantic ceremony that lasted about 35 minutes. It was perfectly timed, so that guests remained interested and emotionally involved. We could not have imagined what a fairytale wedding ceremony he would provide us with, and we continue to hear stellar reviews from our guests. We consider, Rev. John Graf, Jr., to have been such an integral part of our wedding, that the ceremony would not have been the same without his participation! We will always be grateful that we found Rev. Graf, and that he officiated on our special day! We would highly recommend his services and will utilize them for all our future needs!

Sent on 12/11/2012

Andrea & Vincent:

I could not have made the words ring true without the love that the two of you share for one another. I have been performing wedding ceremonies for over 15 years (2000 plus weddings) and the moments (from our first meeting to the actual wedding day) of joy you gave me will be remembered for a lifetime.

I look forward to continuing our friendship as your marriage grows and grows and grows!!! Remember...KEEP ON LAUGHING AND KEEP ON LOVING!!! Thanks for your kinds words!

Christa · Married on 10/13/2012

We were very pleased that we went with John Graf as our wedding officiant. We felt very comfortable with him at our initial meeting and decided to look no further. We chose to have a non-religious ceremony and John crafted a personalized ceremony that both of our families of different faiths loved. So many people at our wedding commented on what a beautiful ceremony it was.

John was a pleasure to work with and we would highly recommend him!

Sent on 12/05/2012

Christa & Brett:

Thank you for trusting me in delivering the words that united you as husband and wife. I know that your first two months together as Mr. & Mrs. Casper is just the beginning of a long and loving life together. You made my job so easy to do -- it was so much fun working with you from day one!!!

The Park Savoy gave you a magical day -- may the magic continue for you every day! KEEP ON LAUGHING AND KEEP ON LOVING!!!
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 10/12/2012

Our wedding ceremony was absolutely beautiful, personal, and absolutely perfect. John is amazing and I could not have asked for a better minister. We have gotten so many compliments on how wonderful our ceremony was. It was perfect. Thanks so so much John!

Sent on 10/26/2012

Ceremonial Weddings, Inc.'s reply:

Words can't even express the way I feel about you both. You know how special you are to me and I look forward to a lifetime of more good times together! KEEP ON LAUGHING AND KEEP ON LOVING! See you soon!!! Thanks for sending Patty & Chris to me for their August 30, 2013 wedding!!!

Sean · Married on 09/15/2012

We can ONLY highly recommend Rev, John Graf. We contacted John, after deciding to get married. From the initial meeting through our wedding day, he made every phase easy, making valuable suggestions, based on his years of experience. Through several pre-wedding meetings he discovered personal items about us that he elegantly weaved into the ceremony.

We can only give John our highest support, based on his skill as an officiant, kindness, willingness to both suggest and listen. We have recommended him to friends for their weddings and will continue to do so. Excellence never goes out of style.

Sent on 11/01/2013

Sean & Sharon:

Working with you both was a REAL PLEASURE! The laughs we shared from our first meeting at Verve, second meeting and Verve and post wedding social time at Verve (I guess Verve of Somerville is our getaway place) told the real story of our friendship and relationship. Planning your wedding was a real joy thanks to the joy that you shared with one another.

On a side note, I just got word that Sean has been dealing with some medical issues. Please know that you both are in my thoughts and prayers. Get well soon so we can hook up at Verve! Love you so much!

Crystal · Married on 05/26/2012

John Graf did a great job preparing us for our wedding. Unfortunately on the day of our wedding, he had a medical emergency and was unable to officiate but he had one of his associates in his place. The associate was great and well prepared. Very happy with his services!

Sent on 11/25/2012

Crystal & Nick:

Thank you again for allowing me the opportunity to work with you on your May wedding at The Olde Mill Inn. While I was unable to actually perform the wedding for you due to my illness, I am blessed to have numerous Associate Ministers working for me that are able to perform first class service. I was so thrilled to hear that Rev. Cash was able to step in for me and give you everything and more. I wish you the very best for a life time of happiness together! Thanks again!

Emily · Married on 09/24/2011

I got married over 3 years ago and people still mention how wonderful my officiant was. How could they not? Rev. John is absolutely fabulous. Throughout our wedding planning, John took every opportunity to spend time with us, get to know us, and truly befriend us. And all of that was so evident during our ceremony. Happiness, laughter, joy — all of these things shone through and made a special day that much more beautiful. Three years later, I still talk to John, I am delighted when I run into him, and I consider him a friend. If a better, more qualified person that John Graf exists to officiate a wedding, I will eat my hat (so to speak). He is the best.

Sent on 12/09/2014

Jayme · Married on 09/02/2011

Rev. Graf is simply perfect for your wedding day! I read his bio on his website by chance after simply googling wedding officiants in NJ (honestly) and didn't meet with anyone else...I just knew he was our guy :) My husband I met him several times for dinner prior to our wedding to get to know each other which meant a lot to us...He is so professional and so much fun to get to know. I cannot imagine our wedding day without him. People still tell us now, even two years later, how much fun he was and what a great job he did with our ceremony. He is so relatable and not intimidating at all...I know that may sound strange to some of you for me to say that, but not being a super religious person, I was afraid of what it would be like to have an Officiant and get married NOT in a church...he made us feel like we had known him for years and has become a true friend and advisor to us. He also guided us through the legal processes for licensure and all of the things you may not know about (like I didn't ). He writes beautifully and will truly personalize your ceremony to make it unique and meaningful to you and your future spouse :) He was so accommodating and patient with me as I sent him multiple drafts and changed my mind many times over the course of our planning...he is genuinely out to please the couples he works with to help make their day as special as possible...Bonus--if you want him to throw in a few one liners to calm your nerves as you are standing in front of your family and friends, he will with natural ease and sincerity....what else could you ask for?! Five stars :)

Sent on 11/02/2013

Jayme & Matt:

WOW, and double WOW!!! As your wedding processional song sang: JUST THE WAY YOU ARE by Bruno Mars...I will always be "Just the way I am!!! Thanks for being such a great wedding couple and even better friends for a lifetime! Let's do dinner soon!

Jennifer · Married on 08/21/2011

John Graf was amazing!! We renewed our vows for our family and friends after my husband returned home from deployment in Afghanistan. I planned our ceremony from across the country since he is stationed in San Diego. John was very accessible and prompt on returning calls. Also, he understood our story and translated it amazingly!! I would highly recommend him!!!

Sent on 11/24/2012

Jennifer & Chris:

It was such an honor for me to be part of your wedding. I pride myself on being available for the servicemen and women that fight for our Country. The renewal of your vows at The Olde Mill Inn was truly special. Thanks for allowing me to be part of your day -- and your life. I hope to catch up down the road when you're in NJ again. Happy holidays!

Michelle · Married on 04/16/2011

Reverend John was AWESOME! The first time we met with him in person, I knew right away he was the perfect fit for us! His services were provided within the Viva Las Vegas package we purchased from the Bridgewater Manor, where John is the "house officiant".

John's personality was a perfect fit for my husband and I! He was friendly, outgoing, and has an upbeat, goofy personality, with a serious side for his line of business! Rev. John was a wonderful mentor in the aspect of guiding my husband and I down the right path to create a personalized ceremony for our wedding day! He respected our choices to have a non-religious ceremony, and allowed our children to participate as much as they wanted.

Our wedding ceremony was beautiful, and it appeared that Rev. John had recited the whole ceremony, as I do not remember him reading from a paper at all! That in itself, made the ceremony much more personalized to both of us!

Thank you Rev. John for giving us a beautiful ceremony, and a memory of our love for each other!

Sent on 05/15/2011

Ceremonial Weddings, Inc.'s reply:

Just saw this review and all I can say is THANK YOU for being you (and for the kind words). I loved being part of your special day and becoming part of your family.

Remember...KEEP ON LAUGHING AND KEEP ON LOVING!

The Ministerman

Sandy · Married on 10/15/2010

I cannot say enough great things about Reverend Graf! He is quick witted, comforting, and an all around amazing guy! Reverend Graf, really went above and beyond for our wedding ceremony! He makes it his job to make sure you love everything about your ceremony.

We had a few changes, ok well a LOT of changes with family members and he was kind enough to send me updated ceremony details each time.

The day of the wedding reverend Graf was there early, got the wedding certificate info out of the way and was there to support us every step of the way! When you are nervous it is nice to have a caring and compassionate per on there to comfort you.

Thanks again for everything Rev. Graf!!

Sent on 01/22/2011

Ceremonial Weddings, Inc.'s reply:

Hey there! I just saw this review and can't thank you enough! It was a real pleasure to be part of your wedding day! Stay in touch!

Remember...KEEP ON LAUGHING AND KEEP ON LOVING!

The Ministerman
    908-285-8965

Lisa · Married on 08/13/2010

John was wonderful officiating our wedding. He was very attentive and catered to our needs of a blended family. His attention to detail and the ideas he had to specialize our ceremony were wonderful. I am proud to call him a friend.

Sent on 02/12/2014

Lisa & Mike -- and Kids:

This was truly a "family" wedding with the joining together of two special families -- the kids were so excited -- as were my bride & groom! I had fun getting to know you both and look forward to more dinners together. Thanks again for everything!

Diane · Married on 04/26/2008

In March of 2007, while searching for the perfect venue for our wedding, we came across the Olde Mill Inn at Basking Ridge and decided to check it out. We stopped in and were lucky to be given an impromptu tour. There was a wedding ceremony already in progress, so very quietly, we peeked through the French doors of the Washington Ballroom and listened. The officiant sounded so genuinely warm and friendly that we thought for sure that he must be a close friend or family member of the happy couple. We also heard peals of laughter. It sounded like a fun wedding. We found out that the officiant was Rev. John Graf, Jr. and we knew right then and there that we wanted him to do our wedding! We set up a meeting with him right away and were very taken with his outgoing personality. We were very happy to have him perform our wedding in April of 2008. He personalized our ceremony to make it uniquely ours. John Graf made our wedding day very memorable and fun. He will be a friend of ours forever.
    --Diane and Anthony Sepkowski, April 26, 2008, The Olde Mill Inn at Basking Ridge, New Jersey

Sent on 12/11/2012

WOW! WOW! WOW!!!

I am so grateful to have met you both back in 2008 and even more grateful that you continue to be part of my life -- friends forever!

This review means the world to me and proves what I tell my couples -- I LOVE WHAT I DO AND I DO WHAT I LOVE!!!

And remember guys -- KEEP ON LAUGHING AND KEEP ON LOVING!

Mindy & Phaiboon · Married on 08/17/2007

John married me and my husband at Bridgewater manor in 2007. He has been a friend ever since and has married quite a few of my friends. I have a wedding this Saturday the I reconmended him for and another in September. I can't wait to see him! He is always there for us and I know he always will be. A true friend for life! Thanks John <3

Sent on 02/12/2014

Mindy & Boon:

Now that was one fun wedding for sure!!! August 17, 2007 seems like just yesterday for me. Thanks for allowing me to be a part of your wedding day and your circle of friends. Gotta dance the night away at the upcoming weddings we will be at together!!! The Ministerman rocks!

Jaime and Jesse · Married on 05/14/2006

John Graf is not only a wonderful minister, but a wonderful man. I had known him for years before I married, maybe even before I met my husband in 2002. He married my Godmother in 2000 as well. So while planning all the important wedding details, there was no question who we would choose to officiate. The MinisterMan!!! My whole family was excited. My ceremony was beautiful and totally us!!! That is all because of John. Any couple would be so lucky to have this man officiate their marriage.

Sent on 02/13/2014

Ceremonial Weddings, Inc.'s reply:

As I sang to you on your wedding day..."How the world can change; it can change like that; due to one little word MARRIED! See a Palace rise, from a two-room flat, due to one little word MARRIED!

Here's knowing that your MARRIAGE will be a joyful and gleeful lifetime together. KEEP ON LAUGHING AND KEEP ON LOVING!!!

Thanks again!

Joe & Janet · Married on 10/27/2013

John was great. He also provided usefull helpful-hints along the way.

Sent on 11/27/2013

Janet & Joe:

Thanks so much for lots of fun...I enjoyed dancing the night away with all those great dancer friends of yours! The Ministerman danced the night away! Hope to talk again soon and get together for a dance night out!
  • jvis0606

Jane · Married on 06/20/2009

Excellent all around. Cannot go wrong with John. Pleasant, friendly, caring, and does a superb job.

Sent on 07/14/2009

Ceremonial Weddings, Inc.'s reply:

Hope you are doing well. I'll always remember you guys...You were a blast to work with. Thanks again for the kind words!

The MInisterman
  • O

Othilia · Married on 06/16/2013

Rev. John was amazing. It was his birthday on our wedding day which he could have blocked for himself but he went out of his way to officiate our wedding. All of our guests were amazed how special the ceremony was, and my groom and I couldn't be any happier. He made everything so easy, even the coordinating. We couldn't have chosen anybody else to officiate our wedding other than Rev John. We love him!!!!

Sent on 01/29/2014

Ethel & Jayson:

You made me feel like "family" from day one and I had the best 55th Birthday celebration seeing the joy that I brought to you both -- and your family and friends. Let's celebrate my 56th Birthday in 2014 and reunite for a night out. Call me to set up a dinner date. Thanks again! -- Rev. John