Centre Pieces Design Flower Shop Reviews

56 Reviews for Centre Pieces Design Flower Shop

• Serena

Serena · Married on 05/18/2019

Loved our flowers!

Bridget at Centre Pieces Design was really fun, professional, and created gorgeous bouquets and centerpieces. She also rented us a trellis to use as our ceremony backdrop that framed us beautifully. Our planning process was super easy, I just gave her our color scheme, told her that I love peonies, and showed her a few example pictures. I was wedding planning from out of state, so we communicated mostly by email, with one in-person meeting, without any issues. On the day-of, there was an issue with the venue misplacing some of the centerpiece supplies I had brought (table mirrors and fairy lights), so Bridget had to ad lib a little, but honestly what she had out on the tables was so beautiful I didn't even notice that the mirrors and lights were missing! The flowers were gorgeous beyond what I had imagined, and I couldn't thank Bridget enough!

Sent on 05/23/2019

Lauren · Married on 06/23/2018

Bridget at Centre Piece Designs is amazing! Not only did she help me make my flower dreams come true, but she was very conscious of my budget from the start of our conversations. She made sure everything I wanted could be worked into our budget without diminishing what we had hoped to have at our wedding. Our venue had very specific flower restrictions and she worked within those restrictions with no problem and all of our flowers still looked perfect. My bridal bouquet was absolutely perfect, the bridesmaid's bouquets were gorgeous and all of the boutonnieres and corsages turned out perfect. I highly recommend Centre Piece Designs. Thank you so much, Bridget!!!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Kristen · Married on 03/07/2015

LOVED working with Bridget! We used Centre Pieces for our wedding flowers and Bridget was great - professional, quick to reply to email, flexible to work around our schedule for meetings, and very willing to adapt to our needs for lightly or non-scented flowers (so as to prevent certain family members from sneezing all night!). Her toss bouquet opened up lovely - my bridesmaid who caught it sent me pictures a few days later and it looked beautiful despite being grabbed at by several eager hands!

Seriously - so happy to work with her and would recommend Centre Pieces to anyone!

Sent on 08/20/2015
  • User4431450 · event on 09/21/2014

I came in a week before my cousins bridal shower on a very strict budget for flowers to put in mason jars. She worked with me and did a gorgeous job! They came out better than I expected especially with the amount of money I had to spend for them! I was extremely pleased and everyone loved them!

Sent on 09/28/2014

Bidgette can work with any budget. She is flexible, creative, but most of all a good listener. She makes creating flowers for an event easy….She responds quickly to questions, suggestions, and gives lots of choices.
    I have hired her to do two weddings. She is creative, thoughtful, and will listen hard to come up with what you want and need.
    I had a vision for the first, wedding... she listened, understood it, came up with my exact vision and the flowers were perfect for the setting. My daughters flowers, the bridesmaids, as well as all the table arrangements were perfect.
    She went out of her way to give us all and more.

When I came to her with a second wedding and much lower budget, she didn't blink. Just went ahead with wonderful bouquets, and treated this lower budget with the same customer service and flexibility as though it was huge. I would highly recommend her for any event. She is calm, sweet, and a good, creative designer who gets to know you so that she can create the right flowers for your occasion.

Sent on 08/25/2014

Centre Pieces Design Flower Shop's reply:

Thank you. It was a pleasure to work with you again. Bridget
  • I

Iris · Married on 08/09/2014

We were very pleased with the services that Bridget from Centre Pieces Design provided to us.

Sent on 08/13/2014

Centre Pieces Design Flower Shop's reply:

Thank you and all the best to you!

Steffi · Married on 02/15/2014

Bridget Femino Rosenow at Centre Pieces Design
    Her flowers created an atmosphere of romance and elegance and told a beautiful story at Kim & DJ's wedding in Scottsdale Arizona on Feb 15, 2014.
    She created custom-designed gorgeous flowers, spectacular centerpieces, beautiful bouquets and amazing arrangements for the ceremony and reception. They were stunning and amazing. It was a touch of class with a creative edge.
    She went above and beyond... In person, the flowers were amazing, and the pictures captured their true beauty as well.
    captured their beauty

Sent on 03/25/2014

Katie · Married on 08/24/2013

Bridget was excellent to work with. She quickly replied to all emails and calls. When going in for an initial meeting, she was extremely organized and listened to my ideas while also suggesting new ideas and flowers that I might like. The bouquets and arrangements for the church and the card table looked amazing!! Everyone loved the flowers. I highly recommend Center Piece Designs for any event.

Sent on 10/14/2013

Melissa · Married on 08/16/2013

Bridget made my day perfect and understood my vision- she hit a home run and made it come true- our guests ALL made mention of our bouquets and reception flowers- she even incorporated the handmade embroidered handkerchief that my mother in law gave me for the wedding on my bouquet- she is a top notch professional and an artist!

Sent on 08/21/2013

Melissa · Married on 08/16/2013

Bridget is a pleasure to work with - she does beautiful work and exceeded our expectations! Her flowers made our wedding spectacular!

Sent on 08/31/2013

Melanie · Married on 07/13/2013

Bridget provided all the flowers for my daughter's wedding at the Boston Harbor Hotel in July, 2013, and they were great. She was a pleasure to work with! I highly recommend her.

Sent on 08/07/2013

Bridget is the best. She had great vision and she executed it flawlessly. The room looked beautiful. Call her, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 06/18/2013

Shannon · Married on 06/07/2013

Bridget was fantastic to work with, and the flowers for my wedding were even more beautiful than I could have imagined. I received numerous compliments from guests regarding how gorgeous the flowers were. She really listened to me about what I wanted but also made some helpful suggestions. She was upfront about costs and there were no "surprises." I would HIGHLY recommend Centre Pieces Design to anyone looking for flowers that are beautiful and affordable.

Sent on 07/01/2013

Briget was fantastic doing my wedding flowers. She knew exactly what we wanted even though we didn't really know ourselves. She listened to us and was able to recreate our mental images despite having to hear a lot of different instructions from different family members!! She delivered the flowers to the location with no fuss or hassle and everything looked beautiful. I would absolutely use her again.

Sent on 06/19/2013

We changed our plans for flowers very last minute and Bridget was incredibly flexible, helping us stay within budget while providing us with beautiful arrangements that matched the color scheme. On the day of the event she stayed at the venue to help us setup. Overall a great experience.

Sent on 06/18/2013

Jessica · Married on 03/09/2013

Bridget was able to visualize exactly what I wanted for my wedding flowers. She was accomodating and there for me from start to finish. The centerpieces were absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 04/10/2013

Mara · Married on 11/11/2012

Bridget was so great to work with! She was very patient and helped me throughout the entire process. She was very flexible and put me at ease when I wasn't sure at first the color flowers that I wanted to have at my wedding. Bridget met with me a few times and was extremely helpful. She did an amazing job with the centerpieces as well as the bouquets and boutonnieres. I highly recommend her and you will be so pleased with the results!!

Sent on 11/22/2012

Bridget is a true artist. She helped create my vision within my budget and with great availability and support. Of the many florists I met she was by far the best!

Sent on 09/01/2012

Jo · Married on 08/11/2012

Bridget was amazing to work with! Her floral designs are just beautiful. I had met with about 4 other florists before her and they charged so much more for their name and recognition. I stumbled into Bridget's website and looked at her works. When I met her, she was so nice and was very patient. She offered many suggestions that were effective and beautiful. She will work with whatever budget you have but still give you what you want.

I loved my flowers on my wedding day. She worked with me when I changed my mind a couple of times. She was very patient all the way. And she is so talented. She was able to give me so many great ideas and I really loved my flowers at my wedding! I went from knowing nothing about flowers to appreciating the different kinds and what you can do with them. Bridget is really easy to work with and has unique ideas she is able to offer. She was just fantastic and I would go with her all over again if I had to!

Sent on 08/28/2012

Bridget did all of our floral arrangements for our wedding this July and they were gorgeous! I brought several photos showing different details that my fiance and I wanted in our centerpieces and Bridget combined all of our ideas and created exactly what I had pictured. Since we had two different arrangements (some high and some low) she created two examples of centerpieces and took time to discuss all of the details with us. I did not ask for a sample of my bouquet or my bridesmaids' bouquets, and it was like she read my mind- they were stunning! I would definitely recommend Bridget for wedding flowers.

Sent on 08/21/2012

Alaina · Married on 06/01/2012

I highly recommend Centre Pieces Design. Bridget was a pleasure to work with and helped to make my wedding better than I could imagine. I showed Bridget pictures of what I was looking for and she matched it perfectly. I am so appreciative of her willingness to work with my tight budget as well. The quality was extraordinary. All the guests were commenting on how beautiful the church, reception and bouquets looked. I recommend Centre Pieces Design to anyone looking for beautiful floral arrangements for a great deal with high quality customer service.

Sent on 10/09/2012

Sarah · Married on 05/26/2012

I would highly recommend working with Bridget and Center Pieces Design to any bride and groom! She is able to create beautiful arrangments for ANY budget. I had a hard time articulating what I like and what I don't like, but she was able to figure it out and really was spot on. I was 100% satisfied with all of the flowers and flower arrangments on my wedding day - everything was so beautiful it totally exceeded my expectations. Bridget is very creative and original in her designs, is very knowledgable and experienced, and is so warm and friendly - truly a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 06/12/2012

Jessica · Married on 05/12/2012

I absolutly loved every flower I saw the day of my wedding. Bridget did more than what I was expecting. Would recommend her to anyone .

Sent on 07/17/2012

Bridget is simply amazing. She made all my visions come to life! The flowers were absolutely perfect and really made my wedding perfect. Bridget is affordable and goes above and beyond. She was super patient with me no matter how many times I changed my mind. All she wanted was to make sure that I was happy and that meant so much to me. When I walked into my reception room I almost fell over because how beautiful the center prices were - they were even better than I had pictured. Bridget - thank you so much - you totally made our day - from the bouquets to the centerpieces - everything was so amazing. We appreciate every minute that we got to spend with you - you made the planning process seamless and it was an absolute pleasure working with you. We will be using you for any other event that we need flowers for. Thanks again!!

Sent on 07/19/2012

J · Married on 10/09/2011

Centre Pieces Design delivered an outstanding product on the day of my wedding. I am a confident advocate of their services. Great in terms of flexibility and artistry.

Sent on 10/16/2011