Central Park the Band Reviews

11 | Blackwood, NJ

11 Reviews for Central Park the Band

marcee · Married on 05/13/2017

This is the most uplifting band I ever heard. They made my party a huge success. If I had to do it all over again I would hir them over and over. Not a person in there seats.

Lora · Married on 03/04/2017

Central Park is made up of 10 band members and is AWESOME!!! I cannot say enough good things about them! Harry was great to work with and awesome the night of. Super easy, nice, flexible and was genuinely excited for our wedding. My biggest worry of my wedding was making sure the band played songs that would get people up and dancing AND keep them up dancing -- and they did just that! Everyone had so much fun -- our wedding was on 3/4/17 at Ballroom at the Ben in Philly and STILL we have guests contacting us and telling us how awesome our band was! Y'all made our reception a blast! Would absolutely recommend them to anyone!

Central Park did an AMAZING JOB. I can't say enough good things about this band. Everyone who attended my wedding raved about their performance. Harry was great to work with; always pleasant and always seemed genuinely excited about playing at my wedding. The whole experience from beginning at their showcase to the last song performed was phenomenal. I would recommend them to anyone if you want to have a seriously fantastic reception!

Central Park did a great job with our wedding. Our guests loved them and they had the dance floor full all night long. Harry was great leading up to the event, reaching out and making sure everything was ready to rock that night. We could not have been happier.

Corey · Married on 05/10/2014

Central Park did an EXTRAORDINARY job you did at our wedding. They keyboardist and flautist during the ceremony were fantastic. They set the exact mood we were looking for and they sounded terrific. During cocktail hour, the keyboardist and saxophonist were exceptional as well. They provided the perfect background music. When my wife and I entered the ballroom for the first time, we were simply blown away by their sound. They managed to find the perfect balance of loudness to allow conversation away from the dance floor and yet the room was enveloped with sound. To our wonder and surprise, everyone was not only dancing when we first entered, but continued dancing throughout the night. (this is no small feat with my family!) The band allowed appropriate breaks for the food courses and speeches and then were able to get everyone back on to the dance floor. The singers interacted with the crowd to get people even more into the party and knew all of the songs to play that would enable the entire crowd, 5 year olds to 90 year olds, to dance. "Best band EVER" was what we heard over and over -- and we agree! Our guests commented that they have never had so much fun at a wedding.

We had looked at some other bands by EBE. They seemed to spread their talent out among a few bands and fill in with some less strong members. Central Park concentrates their talent into 1 fantastic band and were significantly cheaper than EBE!

Central Park was AMAZING - they made our wedding. We dealt with Harry leading up to the wedding and he was awesome - we had a lot of requests and wanted songs played a certain way....they did everything we asked perfectly for our wedding. Everyone was on the dance floor all night long and people are STILL talking about our band. So many said it was the best band they have ever seen at a wedding (I agree, but I am a little biased!). They had the crowd going all night long and had a range of songs that tailored to all of our guests. They were worth every penny and highly recommend them.

Thank you so much for making our wedding perfect!!
    Dave & Sarah
    5/26/13 @ Shadowbrook

Amanda · Married on 01/25/2013

We just recently had Central Park as our band for our wedding and needless to say they were AWESOME!!!! They had everyone dancing from the moment they started playing. I don't think the dance floor was ever empty. Everyone was raving about how great they were!!!

• User2681968 · 2+ years ago

We used Central Park for our wedding and they were amazing!! The music they played was perfect and they had great energy on the stage. All of our guests raved about how much fun they were!

Deborah · Married on 05/26/2012

We went with Central Park after seeing them play at a friends wedding! We never forgot how much fun we had at their wedding and it was because of Central Park! They did exactly what they said they would, had people up and moving the entire time! People I never saw dance, couldn't stop! They played a variety of music so that everyone had something they could relate to! Def a great decision!

Kristin · Married on 05/05/2012

This was our splurge for the wedding!!! We loved them and so did our guests!!!! The music had everyone dancing, and they played current dance songs, along with some oldies, which made all of our guests have fun!!! Most of the time you forgot it was a band because they sounded so amazing!!! It is also great they are a DJ as well because our wedding song, and parent dances, we wanted the originals played.

Victoria · Married on 01/01/2011

Central Park was absolutely fantastic! I was thrilled with how they turned out. While pricey, they were totally 100 percent worth every penny. Harry is the best and he totally made my wedding flow way better than I could have ever imagined (or planned myself, as I found out!). The guests raved and they trule made the reception. Thanks so much guys!