Central Florida Wedding Group Reviews

Central Florida Wedding Group 3
  • Hayley

Hayley · Married on 10/26/2018

Perfect Wedding Experience

Heidi was so helpful from the moment I first got in contact with her. She always replied promptly, and in a friendly, polite manner. She was ready to help with any questions and requests I had. We had our ceremony at Paradise Cove, which was stunning. Booking through Central Florida Wedding Group provided more value than going direct with the venue and we got such great service. The day went perfectly thanks to Heidi and Jay. They took care of everything, the cake they arranged was great, the photos came out awesome, and they dealt with the marriage certificate for us, which was one less thing for us to worry about!
    If you do get married at Paradise Cove, I'd recommend the speedboat entrance for the groom- It was so cool!
    Thanks so much for our perfect day.

Sent on 12/18/2018
    Central Florida Wedding Group 4
    Central Florida Wedding Group 5
    Central Florida Wedding Group 6

Tracy · Married on 07/08/2015

Heidi and Jay where great made us all feel at ease. They talked us through everything we needed to know. We had amazing day and they where happy to spend the morning with us and marry us at sun rise .

Sent on 07/14/2015

Andrea · Married on 09/09/2011

Had the best wedding day thanks to heidi and jay at the royal wedding chapel they made us feel relaxed an welcome would definitely recommend them to other people who are planning to get married xx

Sent on 03/26/2013

sj · Married on 09/20/2009

amazing wedding and first class service and support from start to finish

Sent on 02/28/2013
  • User3120161 · 2+ years ago

2 weeks after our first date I got engaged and a month later we were married. Central Florida Wedding Chapel saved me from getting married at the justice of the peace. In 2 days we were booked and ready to get married on the beach. It was perfect. I didn't have flowers and the officiant asked me if I wanted any and what color. He then went into the trunk and pulled a cute ivory bouquet and lent them to me. It is a story we still tell to this day. The pictures were perfect and flowers looked real :)

I had a great experience with them. Eloping was a hard thing to decide, but they made it worth it. 5.5 years later we are still happy with a 1 year old boy.

Sent on 03/08/2013