Central Connections Reviews

1 User photo

Central Connections 1
  • Vicki

Vicki Merical · Married on 07/04/2019

They made this a very special day

This company is amazing. Great food, wonderful service, and the best staff you could find. You won't go wrong if you use them. The food was delicious, hot, and the quest were happy and praising the food.

Sent on 07/05/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 06/20/2019

Spectacular

I could not have been more pleased with the whole outcome everything was perfect everything went smoothly and everything was so beautiful all of the people that helped her very pleasant and kind and made sure I had what I needed. Not to mention the food was out of this world everyone enjoyed it I would definitely recommend Josh Blackmore and Central connections to anyone. Overall everything was phenomenal!

Sent on 06/24/2019
    Central Connections 2

Jessica · Married on 11/10/2018

Best Food & Service Around!

I could not have asked for a better experience! The staff at Central Connections were absolutely wonderful and Josh was a true blessing with the patience of a saint! We received so many compliments on the food and there was more than enough for everybody. I would recommend them for anything and will use them again and again in the future. Their entire menu was delicious, it was hard to pick what we wanted! The absolute best and I can't thank them enough for all of their hard work!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Bigrkh1966 · Married on 10/01/2018

Nailed it again.

This is the sixth time I have used Central Connections for my Catering needs. This is what I always get, great pricing, great food, and over the top customer service......Plus the profits go to help the seniors of Butler County. Great place...Josh and Karen are wonderful to work with.

Sent on 10/23/2018