Central Coast Tent & Party Reviews

38 | Atascadero, CA

38 Reviews for Central Coast Tent & Party

Hannah · Married on 06/25/2011

Will at EFS rentals was extremely helpful, we could not have asked for more. Our wedding turned out so well and it was mainly due to great people such as Will. We ordered our tables and chairs through EFS, and found not only the best deal but the best quality in equipment as well. On top of exceeding our expectation Will went out of his way to insure we had everything we needed and make the day as easy as possible.
    Thanks again, and we hope others value your service as much as we did.
    -Nate and Hannah

Sent on 07/07/2011
  • Sophia

Sophia · Married on 04/16/2011

EFS Rentals helped me with a very large event and I have to say their customer service cannot be beat. It was a breath of fresh air to hear a new rental company was in town as other rental companies that I had dealt with in the past had very poor customer service and products that showed heavy wear. EFS Rentals delivered products that were in perfect condition, they were on time, and very helpful through the entire process. If you want the best in customer service, detail, and products, you must rent from EFS.

Sent on 06/09/2011

Kayla · Married on 06/17/2017

We hired Rhianna and Central Coast Tent after reading many glowing reviews and they definitely lived up to each of our expectations. They were able to work with our quick drop-off and pick-up delivery requirements for our ceremony at a beach, where we required chairs, tables, and linens to be delivered several hours early to finish our decorations and then be picked up shortly after the end of the ceremony. They were also able to increase the required rental last minute as we had an unexpected increase in our amount of guests and had to quickly get more chairs. All of our guests complimented the comfort of the chairs, which was crucial for several of our elderly guests. They even assisted in finishing the decorations at the ceremony site and helped to make it a beautiful and picture perfect spot to be married. We are extremely pleased with both the inventory and quality of the items that we rented from Central Coast Tent and Party, but also their professionalism and performance and we would highly recommend Rhianna to anyone planning a wedding in San Luis Obispo County or the California Central Coast, as she definitely helped to make our wedding amazing.

Sent on 07/02/2017

Kristin · Married on 10/27/2012

I highly recommend Central Coast Tent & Party! Not only was the staff prompt and knowledgeable, but they went above & beyond in many ways to take the extra stress off of my shoulders! Fabulous group of people!

Sent on 11/21/2012

Lynne · Married on 08/04/2012

This was my first experience with Central Coast Tent & Party but definitely not my last. It was a pleasure to deal with Michelle who anticipated all my needs. Everything arrived on-time, in great condition and they definitely exceeded my expectations.

Sent on 08/16/2012

Tasha · Married on 09/03/2016

I worked mainly with Rhianna and she was always so nice and helpful. I would often send her emails for quotes and to update or alter our order and she was nothing but friendly and responsive. She was also very accommodating with our delivery and pickup scheduling and she made every effort to resolve any issues. We are very pleased with how everything came together and the rentals were a big help! We highly recommend them.

Sent on 09/13/2016

Three pub table linens were missing, and one large tablecloth was actually a smaller tabletop, therefore we had to put it on a table in the corner, so on one side of the table the cloth did not reach the ground.

Sent on 08/11/2012

Rodney · Married on 05/20/2017

3.5

Very professional. All rented items were as expected.

Sent on 06/02/2017

Kyle · Married on 10/25/2014

Great tent and great service, flexible and they have everything you need

Sent on 12/28/2014

Steve & Constance · event on 08/18/2013

3.5

Nice people to deal with. Very professional.

Sent on 09/09/2013

brooke · Married on 04/11/2015

I am so pleased with Central Coast Tent & Party! They were so easy to work with and it helped that they were flexible with the changes i was making to the rental list. Vanessa is very helpful and made the process seamless. Great company and really great pieces to rent!

Sent on 05/22/2015

Natalie · Married on 09/29/2018

2.8

Irresponsible

We rented rentals from them for our wedding in September. We missing a bunch of our glasswares and they sent us wrong colors of table clothes. I tried to contact them 4 times, finally talked to the supervisor, she said will get back to me but never did, and didn't get my refund for the stuff we didn't receive or compensate for the wrong order. I work with many rentals company in the Bay Area, never have this kind of service.

Sent on 12/22/2018
  • HayMrsO

Christy · Married on 10/20/2018

Service is so lacking!

I had the hardest time with this company! Out of all of the vendors I hired for our wedding, I had the most trouble with this one.

Vanessa was always very nice, but very flaky. I would send an email and she wouldn't respond. Of all of my vendors, I have the most emails/calls with this company. Even more than my caterer, whom I was setting up a menu with!! It's ridiculous. It shouldn't be that hard.

It took numerous emails/phone calls to get them to charge my credit card for the order. It's like they didn't want my money. I didn't feel secure in the transaction without it being charged, so of course I was worried about it. I always had to reach out to them. They never reached out to me until the day before they were to deliver.

They asked if they could deliver on Thursday instead of Friday. I said only after 3:30 pm (that was when I was arriving at the venue). She said no, the guys have to be back in the yard by 5 pm, or they have to be paid overtime. I totally understood and asked that they just come Friday. She then asked if they could just leave the stuff outside. Like WHAT?? Leave all of the things that I am responsible for in the driveway of a home along the highway?? No. Just no. I asked when they would arrive on Friday. She responded "Between 8-5 pm".

Friday comes along. I am sitting at the venue all day, thinking surely they will arrive by 3 because "they have to be back in the yard by 5pm" Well, 4pm rolls around and no one is there yet, I call and have to leave a message. At this point, I am thinking they forgot about me. They call me back 30 minutes later and say that I am the last stop. 5:30 pm, the truck pulls up. How frustrating!! If your truck can be out that late, you should have just delivered it the night before and not made me wait all dang day for you! Delivery guy was very nice and helpful.

Pick up day was the same story. Between 8 and 5. At noon I called and asked if she could give me some sort of time frame. Like a 2 hour window, or at least where I was on the schedule so I could go get something to eat. First, she said they did not have the delivery schedule. Then she aid it would be the same time as my drop off was. So I said "Really?? 5:30 pm?? I thought your truck had to be in the yard by 5??" Then she said she would call the driver. Then she said he left for my pick up about 20 minutes ago. Just give me a straight answer! If you don't know, say so and find out. It's about a 30 minute drive to where I was. That truck did not roll up until 3:30 pm. I don't know where they went from the yard, but it wasn't to me.

The rentals themselves were not in the best shape. The Chiavari chairs were trashed. Good thing the ocean view was amazing, because if you looked close enough at the chairs, they were a mess. It's also a good thing I ordered a few extra, because some were not usable. MIssing screws or not tightened up. Some of the chair pads were stained and unusable. I ordered gold silverware and some of it was so scratched and worn that the gold had come off. Evidently they didn't have enough of the wine glasses I ordered, so they sent me some big random huge ones, without saying anything. I didn't notice until I opened the box.

They've got to work on communication at all points of the transaction. They also have to get a better delivery system down. I am not talking an exact time, but maybe narrow it down to a 3 hour window, instead of making people wait around all day. It's rude.

What it boils down to, is the job got done. It was just so much more work than it should have been to get us there.

Sent on 10/23/2018