Central Coast Premier Entertainment Reviews

Central Coast Premier Entertainment 5
Central Coast Premier Entertainment 6
Central Coast Premier Entertainment 7

Casandra · Married on 07/09/2016

Javier Montes was AMAZING! He was so helpful throughout the whole planning process, and helped make our wedding very special! All of our guests raved about how amazing the DJ was! I would definitely work with him again, and I will be recommending him to anyone who needs a DJ!!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Central Coast Premier Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with all of you! Beautiful wedding and Congrats!

Laura · Married on 06/18/2016

He is the utmost professional. Very flexible with the vibe/ style you want. So many people commented on how great he was! Highly, highly recommend him!

Sent on 08/19/2016

Central Coast Premier Entertainment's reply:

Laura Thank You for the great review! We love working with Brides with a unique style like yours! Congrats again!

Melissa · Married on 06/04/2016

DJ Javi was recommended to us by our wedding planner. We could not be happier with the services he provided us! (Music, lighting, additional sound equipment and being MC for the night) Ryan and I had some general ideas of music genres we liked and Javier took it from there. He was easy to communicate with and is very knowledgeable at what he does. We received many compliments throughout the night on the great music selections and everyone had a great time!

Sent on 08/29/2016

Central Coast Premier Entertainment's reply:

Melissa Thank you for the great Review! Congrats!

Annette · Married on 05/20/2016

Stop searching for a DJ you just found THE BEST. Javier is a talented DJ that made the entertainment at our wedding more than we could have ever imagined. We had a blast and on the dance floor thanks to him. Javier is professional, easy going, and gets the job done!!

Sent on 05/27/2016

Annette,
    Thank You for the kind Wedding Wire Review! Wishing you and Victor the best! Congrats once again!

Matt · Married on 04/29/2016

We found Javier and CC Premier Entertainment when we were searching for a DJ for our wedding. He had a ton of excellent reviews so we decided to schedule a meeting. .Javier's professional approach and attitude convinced us he was the right choice for us.

The online planning tools made it super easy to build out the tice line for our entire wedding, and select the music for our special day. Additionally Javier met with us and our photographer several times so that we could ensure the time line worked for all of us and ensured that there was plenty if time built in for the photographer to capture all of our big moments! Javier goes above and beyond to make sure his clients are happy he tracked down a couple of special songs we wanted played during our ceremony. We also had Javier do the lighting for our reception and wow! He knocked it out of the park.

At our reception Javier was amazing with his song selections. We had a lot of guests who spoke limited English; Javier did a fantastic job of blending English and Spanish together so that none of our guests felt left out. Many of our guests are still telling us how great they thought Javier was.

If you are looking for a DJ for your big day, look no further book him now you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/02/2016

Matt & Jessica,
    Thank you for the kind words and Thank You for the great review! Wishing you the best and once again Congrats!

Cassandra · Married on 03/05/2016

Javier was amazing to work with. He customized a family dance for us as well as guided us through our whole wedding. He creating the wedding of our dreams from the music to the lighting and monogram. Thank you for everything Javier!!

Sent on 03/09/2016

Central Coast Premier Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the great Review! Congrats to both of you!

Katelyn · Married on 01/06/2016

A wedding planner in San Luis Obispo recommended Javier to us. I called him and asked if he was available for a mid week wedding in Big Sur and he was more than accommodating. He kept the party moving and everything right on schedule.

My husband and I were stuck in the rain doing photos for longer than expected after the ceremony, but Javier was able to just get the guest moving and the party mood going.

He had an amazing playlist and the dance floor was never empty. Everyone came up to me after the ceremony and told me it was the best reception ever. I fully give credit to Javier and his assistant. They knew just what everyone needed to keep the party going for SIX hours!

I have already recommended CC Premier Entertainment to bride to be's! Thank you so much for everything Javier!

Sent on 01/31/2016

Central Coast Premier Entertainment's reply:

Wow! What can I say awesome way to start 2016! Thank You !

Briana · Married on 01/03/2016

We were very pleased with Central Coast Premier Entertainment.. Not only were they affordable but very organized and efficient! dj Javier also MCed the entire wedding which he did a very good job! I would definitely recommend him for any event!

Sent on 01/16/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 12/18/2015

I can not rave about CC Premier Entertainment enough. My husband's family has hired Javier (the DJ) for years and many different events. When we were planning our wedding, my husband naturally knew that Javier was top choice for a Master of Ceremony/DJ. We sought him out and were so grateful that he was willing to come down to LA for our wedding. His. Service. Was. AMAZING!!! Him and his brother showed up the night before the wedding to scope out the venue and to run our rehearsal. They are EXPERTS. They were calm and collected and very kindly helped gather everyone, directed us and ran through every tiny detail with us. They KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING! The day of our wedding they were just as prepared and helpful. They had plan A, plan B, and plan C. They made sure that we did not stress about anything and everything we wanted to happen, happened. I recommend them HIGHLY!!! On the day of your wedding you want an MC who is relatable, fun, and that you can trust to make everything run smoothly. Javier and his brother are your guys!!!

Sent on 02/15/2016

Central Coast Premier Entertainment's reply:

Congrats to both of you! It was such a beautiful wedding in Downtown LA. Thank you again and best wishes to both of you!

Caitlyn · Married on 11/28/2015

Javier was so great to work with! He is very professional and makes you feel calm and assured that your day will go smoothly. We met during the final week of planning- a somewhat stressful week- and we left feeling at ease and really excited about our big day!

He did beautiful uplighting for our reception. As well, took a monogram I created on photoshop and lit it up on the wall behind our dessert bar. He is very talented and is eager about adding those special, unique touches to your special day.

The dance floor was full during our entire reception!

Javier goes above and beyond. We 100% recommend him to any couple seeking a DJ for their wedding day.

Sent on 12/16/2015

Central Coast Premier Entertainment's reply:

Caitlyn, Thank you and congrats to you and Jared ! It was a blast!

Christina · Married on 11/14/2015

We could gush about Central Coast Premiere entertainment and Javier all day!!! We felt our DJ experience was absolutely PERFECT! He can literally do ANYTHING! Everything was so easy, straightforward, and organized. If you want a DJ who is a genuine and good person, who knows his stuff, stick with Javier at Central Coast Premiere Entertainment. You cannot go wrong! Definitely a top vendor for us! We would absolutely use him again in the future for any and all functions that we may need a DJ for.

Sent on 12/28/2015

Central Coast Premier Entertainment's reply:

Thank you again and congrats to both of you!

Colette · Married on 10/03/2015

I am so glad we went with CC Entertainment for our wedding at the Dana Powers House Barn! DJ Javi was always responsive, professional, and made our wedding day worry free. He also did an amazing job of making our wedding day feel special and unique by asking all the right questions to ensure he met our needs and style. Thank you so much for helping us create the most fun day and providing music that kept the dance floor packed all night!

Sent on 10/05/2015

Central Coast Premier Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Colette and Glenn ! Congrats to both of you! It was a pleasure being your Dj !

celia · Married on 09/26/2015

AMAZING!!! Thank you Javier, music was everything at our wedding and Javier truly kept our dance floor packed!!! From day one of speaking to Javier I knew I wanted to book him, his energy and vibe gave me a reassuring feeling that he would do great at our wedding. Prior to our wedding he spoke with me several times about the music and walked me through (even had me envision) our day! he got me more excited for everything that was to come! javier took the time to get to know us and our style and brought everythig to life the day of the wedding. He went above and beyond by providing our guests with glow sticks thay really added to the night of good music and dancing! Our guests are still raving about the music and that speaks volume! I cant wait to use Javier again for other events in the future!

Sent on 10/07/2015

Central Coast Premier Entertainment's reply:

Celia it was a pleasure to be your Dj for your wedding! Congrats to you and Ryan! Many happy blessings and wishes! Thank you and Congrats!

Denisse · Married on 09/19/2015

Sey & Javi were an amazing team to work with! My husband and I felt very taken care of. Sey was very patient and understanding on our wedding day, making sure everyone felt included. Our family and friends felt very comfortable with the bilingual services. What we loved the most is the music selection that they played! I was so happy at one point all I did was jump! Sey kept our guests dancing, laughing, and enjoying themselves on our special day. Javier and Sey always kept great communication with us as far as options and details on our monogram and the actual DJ set up at our venue. I would highly recommend this duo! Personally my favorite!!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Central Coast Premier Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Denisse and congrats to you and Reyes!!

Colleen · Married on 08/29/2015

Javier and Sey were a great team! Javier was very responsive and helpful leading up to the wedding and Sey kept the dance floor packed! We wanted our wedding to be a big dance party and that is exactly what they made happen. We received many compliments on how much fun the wedding was and a big part was due to the music! I would refer them a 100 times over. We loved working with them and could not have asked for a better DJ for our wedding.

Sent on 07/12/2016

Colleen,
    Thank you for the great Wedding Wire Review! Once again Congrats!

Timothy · Married on 08/28/2015

Javier was an amazing DJ for out event. Not only was he there on time, but he played all out music and he made sure we were happy. Next time we have an event we will definitely have Javier as our DJ.

Sent on 09/04/2015

Emily · Married on 08/22/2015

Javier and company were delightful to work with. Central Coast Premier was recommended to us by our wedding coordinator and they were very reasonably priced. Javier is very experienced and will keep your guests on the dance floor all night! There is an online app where we could select songs and look at recommendations for songs which made the whole selection process easy. My husband and I met with him about a week before our wedding to go over what songs should play during the ceremony and what we wanted to hear at the reception. We had a few songs we definitely wanted to hear and some we definitely did NOT want to hear and Javier took that and ran with it--the music perfectly captured our style as a couple and was varied enough that guests of all ages could enjoy the party. We probably got the most guest praise about how cool our DJ was! He also set up the lighting for our reception and it turned out great! I would highly recommend CC Premier for a wedding or any special event.

Sent on 09/17/2015

Central Coast Premier Entertainment's reply:

Thank you again! Congrats to Emily & Justin ! Great time for your wedding !

Emily · Married on 08/15/2015

This DJ was amazing. We were so happy with his work and his professionalism. He treated us like friends and made our wedding fun. I would highly recommend this DJ to who ever is looking for aa fun DJ that will get very one dancing.

Sent on 12/20/2015

Central Coast Premier Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much! Congrats on your wedding!
  • Sheila

Sheila · Married on 08/08/2015

Having a good DJ is one of the most important things to have at your wedding. You want everyone to enjoy the music and to never have an empty dance floor.

Javier is beyond just a good DJ-- he's amazing-- and he served as an excellent MC. The dance floor was NEVER empty. My husband and I couldn't be any happier with Javier's services.

Communication was always thorough leading up to the big day and of course the day-of. He constantly checked in with me to see if the music choice was fine. We gave him some direction and, being a radio DJ in the past, he was on board with the vibe we wanted. We wanted something eclectic from Daft Punk to Brenton Wood to Devandra Banhart.

He killed it! Like I keep saying-- we couldn't be any happier.

Sent on 09/02/2015

Central Coast Premier Entertainment's reply:

Congrats to you and Dan! One of the most eclectic wedding I've had pleasure of being part of. Thank you again and once again Congrats!
  • Huskey26

Vanessa · Married on 08/01/2015

DJ was great! Kept people on the dance floor all night long, music was great and worked well with the music we picked out!!

Sent on 08/02/2015

Thank you and congrats!

Brittany · Married on 08/01/2015

Extremely helpful. Answered all my questionstuff quickly, full of knowledge....music as well as all other aspects of the wedding! Reapectful, welcoming, fun, I couldnt have asked for a better DJ for our wedding!!!!

Sent on 08/05/2015

Central Coast Premier Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Brittany! Congrats!

Lauren · Married on 07/18/2015

They were wonderful, they found all the songs I wanted and everyone had a great time with great music.

Sent on 07/30/2015

Central Coast Premier Entertainment's reply:

Thank you and congrats once again!

Anastacio · Married on 07/11/2015

Javier with Premier Entertainment is absolutely the best DJ on the central coast. From our very first meeting he was very professional and took notes on everything I wanted for the big day. Throughout the planning process he was very quick to respond to any of my questions and special request. The week before we met up again and did a walk through of the timeline and he gave us excellent feedback and suggestions to make our day run smooth and organized. He was very accommodating to our special request and even other request from our family to make the day a hit. He brought so many creative ideas to our vision it made them 100x better. We also had a surprise for our guest and turned the outdoor party into a club/lounge in a different area of the reception and once again Javier went above and beyond and brought in a confetti & smoke machine, glow sticks and his music selection was on point for the scene. Javier reads the crowd well and plays a variety of music selection for all ages and types to enjoy. So many of our guest couldn't stop talking about how much fun they had dancing they said they danced a little bit of everything. Whether your crowd is simple or party animals Javier will be sure to bring out the fun during your event! I HIGHLY recommend Javier and Premier Entertainment for your next event we have used him 3 times already and have never been disappointed. He is professional, creative, organized, and knows his music very very well!

Sent on 07/31/2015

Central Coast Premier Entertainment's reply:

Thank you! Congrats to both of you! I was a great time and a great party!

Hillarie · Married on 07/11/2015

He really worked well with everything I wanted and played the perfect music for my big day. I lived far away and he worked with me to create my play list. It was a lot of fun and he was ready for anything the night brought !

Sent on 08/03/2015

Central Coast Premier Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for the great review! Congrats!

Kathy · Married on 06/27/2015

Javier was the perfect choice of DJ for our wedding. He gave very good suggestions on music if I didn't know what song to play at what time & he was helpful in making sure the flow of the wedding wait smoothly. He helped me book a last minute mariachis got in contract with them and all . Day of he was excellent he made sure EVERYTHING went as planned . All my guest had nothing but good things to said about Javier and his music . I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a fun great DJ .

Sent on 07/08/2015

Central Coast Premier Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Kathy and congrats to you and Michael!