Center Stage Entertainment Reviews

29 | Parker, CO

29 Reviews for Center Stage Entertainment

Emily · Married on 08/28/2011

Paula was wonderful!
    She was the DJ for my wedding and let me tell you-- I am not a dancer. I wanted everyone to have fun without feeling like a doofus. She did a wonderful job getting everyone involved and making it just fun. She has tools to help better understand what you are looking for and is very proactive about getting you what you want. I would recommend DJ Paula for any occasion.

Sent on 10/04/2011

Erica · Married on 10/01/2011

Paula was great! Very professional! The dance floor was rocking!

Sent on 01/23/2012

Karla · Married on 07/25/2009

Center Stage is an awesome dj service that provided our wedding with great music and the sound system is incredible! We got married in July of 2009 and our guests thought the dj did an awesome job with the music considering we like various kinds of music.

Sent on 10/23/2009

Kendal · Married on 09/28/2012

2.2
      3.0
      2.5
      2.0

I was highly DISAPPOINTED in Center Stage Entertainment!

DJ Paula yes is a DJ that has great equipment and seems like the whole package, but she lacks one big thing! She has her own agenda!

The dancing part of my wedding was one of the MOST important things to me, and I spent over a year making a playlist that was exactly what myself and my husband wanted to hear and dance to during our special day!

Bottom line-
    1. She didn't play half the playlist I provided to her. (even on emails was reluctant to play more than 1 song from the same artist)
    2. She played the wrong song for the Mother Son dance
    3. We repeatedly had to request our own songs/ that were giving to her in advance throughout the night. There was no ease of knowing she was going to play the songs I gave her.
    4. After being in tears after the reception ended about the songs played and flow of the reception... I requested a 1/2 refund from the quality of her service. And she was unwilling to provide it. (even knowing I was an uphappy client)

If you want a DJ that is gonna play whatever SHE wants, then center stage is for you. If you want a DJ that respect its your special day, then I would say don't waste your time and money- there are plenty of other DJ's around.

I do NOT recommend this DJ for your wedding day! * Unfortunately we found out too late. *

Sent on 11/07/2012

Center Stage Entertainment's reply:

I ask that you look past this one bride's comments at the other 28 reviews. As this review is false with the exception of #2. Somewhere in the 37 + emails from Kendal the groom mother song was changed 3 times and I played the wrong one. I apologized immediately and was told not to worry about it ( even though I did ). I love being a DJ, I work very closely with my clients and their play list. For example in the case, when the client doesn't know the correct name of songs.
    I gave this bride a major discount. She continued to ask for more. She even asked if I would like to barter services.
    I was devastated when I first heard Kendal wasn't happy with my services. I've never been in this situation before. And after careful consideration I feel there is no justification for this review. I'm my worst critic and would be the first to admit it. But not in this case. I continue to thank God for blessing me with the opportunity to play music for people to dance too.