263 Reviews for Center Stage Entertainment

Uplighting (14)
Photobooth (9)
Liability Insurance (7)
Projector (1)

Bryan Basara was the absolutely perfect DJ for my wedding August 3, 2018 at Blue Heron Pines. Bryan was so easy to work with and so helpful with the whole process. Bryan took our vision and really made it come to life through the ceremony, cocktail hour, introductions, and reception! Bryan kept the dance floor not only packed, but overflowing onto the surrounding carpet from seriously the moment the reception began! He really had a nack for reading the crowd and had us going all night! I have had multiple friends and family raving about Bryan and the music and saying that they were literally unable to leave the dance floor all night. I cannot say enough great things about Bryan or thank him enough for everything he did to make our day perfect!!

Profile Picture Cristina, 11/17/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting

Bryan Basara was the DJ at my daughter’s wedding reception at the Camden County Boathouse on July 7, 2018. He did a fantastic job. There was nonstop dancing the entire night and he even played the Eagles fight song (unrequested) at just the right moment. He read the crowd very well and kept the reception moving at a nice pace. I would highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Deborah, 7/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

The Bradford Estate recommended Center Stage for our daughter's recent wedding. Sean was the most wonderful DJ! The bride and groom do not live locally, so they had only spoken to him a few times before the event. Somehow, he was able to play exactly what people wanted to hear..the dance floor was never empty. People are raving about the entire experience, and specifically mention how great the music was all night long. It was great to see such a packed dance floor down to the very last dance!
We also had a great experience with the photo booth. So many fun pictures all put into an album for the happy couple,along with all the pictures taken.
We would most definitely recommend Center Stage for your next event!

Profile Picture Constance , 7/7/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

I have been listening to Johnny B as a DJ over the past few years in establishments all over Philadelphia, but when It came time to decide on entertainment for the wedding my Husband was dead set on having a band.... I called Center Stage and they were Flexible with my husband and I and I was able to get Johnny B AND a Band! The band had never worked with a DJ at a wedding and Johnny and the Band worked together FLAWLESSLY! I offered minimal direction on how I wanted the music to go because I trusted Johnny and EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT! The entertainment was truly amazing and NO ONE when I looked around at the tables during the wedding no one was sitting at their table! My mom and videographer both noted the same thing! I am so thankful to both Center Stage and Johnny for working with us and making the night better than I could have hoped!!!!! HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Profile Picture Jenna, 7/6/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Our DJ Johnny Ballerini went above and beyond. When we couldn't come up with songs for specific dances he was ready with actually good suggestions. It was a bit hot, but he somehow kept a crowd on the dance floor nonstop. It was impressive how he was able to manage keeping the wedding on schedule and to not stop the young and older enthusiastic dancers. I could not be happier with the service I received from my DJ and this company entirely.

Profile Picture Drew, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Steve Frohock is top notch!

Profile Picture Andrew, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

If you're searching for a wedding DJ then look no further! We booked Sam for our wedding last month and we couldn't have been more happy with our choice. Throughout the process, Sam was super easy to work with. I remember during our initial phone conversation I said I wanted good music and nothing cheesy...we got just that and more! Sam did a perfect job of transitioning from dinner music to party music. Everything was seamless. We received so many compliments on the music and our dance floor was full the whole night. Sam did such a great job that my sister is even using CSE for her wedding next spring! Book these guys while you still can!!

Profile Picture desiree, 6/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Sean was AMAZING as our DJ. The music, the introductions, addressing the guests - incredible.

My Mother in Law found and hired Sean as myself and my husband live in Chicago and weren't able to come out and look ourselves. It was a perfect gift - she couldn't have made a better choice.

Despite only speaking to my husband and I DAYS before the wedding - Sean made everything PERFECT.
I was awful, my decisions for important music were extremely last minute, but Sean was completely fine with it - 3 days before the wedding I hadn't yet decided the recessional song or the entrance song - he was like "No problem - text me".
I text him the day before and he made it happen without a hitch. He fixed the length of each important song (first dance, processional, etc.) to work perfectly for the day. I was blown away by how great he was.

The music was a perfect volume while dinner was being served - you could have conversations or go up and dance, whatever you felt like - then when the party started - it STARTED! He kept it alive, clearly read the crowd and worked off of them, I danced ALL night and the energy was amazing.

Thank you, Center Stage Entertainment! And Especially thank you, Sean!

Profile Picture Zahra, 6/17/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones

Our Wedding on 6/16/18 at the Smithville Inn with DJ Bryan Basara was incredible. From start to finish, the entire team was responsive and helpful. Every email was timely, every question was answered - their online portal was easy to use. DJ Bryan played every requested song on our list, and added his own touches that were amazing - you can tell he knows how to read the crowd! The dance floor was packed all night. Music wasn't too loud during dinner, but nice and loud when it was supposed to be! We couldn't be happier with all the music choices! He was a great MC - kept the wedding flowing. My favorite personal touch was him sending some videos he took at the end of the night of everyone dancing! It was such a treat to open my email and see 5 short video clips of everyone breaking it down at our wedding the next morning - and we were so honored to be featured on his Instagram! Thank you Bryan and CSE team, we couldn't have done it without you!

Profile Picture Brittany, 6/16/18, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

Johnny Ballerini was amazing. We found Center Stage Entertainment from a friend’s wedding whose music we loved. Sam matched us up with Johnny and he really could not have been better. He got our musical tastes and had everyone on the dance floor all night. We couldn’t have been happier with how the soundtrack to our day was written.

Profile Picture Peter, 6/9/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Bryan was so great!!! He was so nice and helpful, and most importantly he had the whole dance floor moving! Highly recommend him, and don't forget his uplighting also!

Profile Picture christa, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Uplighting

ean and Center Stage Entertainment were great! Sean did an amazing job convincing us that he would cater to our specific needs and answered all of our questions. We were very particular about ceremony music, entrances, the timeline, and what we didn't want played. Sean assured us that it was no problem and had really great suggestions for songs and the order of events. On the day of, Sean really delivered! He was able to adjust and keep things running smoothly when dinner was held up. The music he played was perfect and spot on. The dance floor was packed the whole night and the energy was amazing. Sean did a great job reading the crowd. He really made it an amazing party!

Profile Picture Katherine, 6/2/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

After choosing Center Stage Ent. we were set up with Jared Styer. We had a bilingual wedding planned and he already knew how to approach it. He seamlessly accommodated to all of our guests. Everyone was on the dance floor and there was never a dull moment. We're still getting raves from the guests that attended. The photobooth was a hit and worth every penny. Thanks again Jared for an unforgettable night!

Profile Picture Scott, 6/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

The best vendor we dealt with for our wedding. Anthony Canora was timely, professional and easy to deal with. On the wedding day everything went flawless. Highly recommend this guy!

Profile Picture Beau, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Center Stage was very responsive from start to finish, including Sam, who we communicated with over email and phone, and Sean, our DJ. When we first spoke with Sean, we immediately could tell that he understood the vibe we wanted for our wedding day. Sean was very helpful in setting up a timeline for our events, as well.

We gave Sean a list of songs we liked for our cocktail hour and dinner, but other than that we left the reception music up to him. Sean was great at reading the dance floor and knowing what songs to play to keep people out there! He was really easy to work with and you could tell her really cared about his work. He even went above and beyond his duties when there was an issue with our venue playing music in another area during our cocktail hour. We would highly recommend Sean!

Profile Picture Krissy, 5/26/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Johnny Ballerini from Center Stage Entertainment was AMAZING! My wedding was just this past Saturday and I have gotten several compliments from my guests about his music selection and ability to keep my guests entertained all night. My husband and I danced the night away and want to thank him for being so easy to work with ! Other than picking out our songs, parent songs, and bridal party entrance we left the rest of the night up to him and he did not disappoint. I would definitely recommend using him to anyone looking for a DJ for their wedding or any other important event! Thanks again :) Maria & Greg!

Profile Picture Maria, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Absolutely flawless experience with Brian! Highly recommend Brian and Center Stage Entertainment for any wedding. He played all of our favorites, as well as a lot of classics and everyone was engaged throughout the night. Everything ran smoothly. Perfect wedding!

Profile Picture Robert, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Absolutely grateful to have found Sam to DJ our wedding!! He had everyone up on the dance floor the entire time, and we are still hearing people rave about how good he was. Some of our friends that are soon to be married are now scared that their DJ’s aren’t going to be as good haha. I highly reccomend same for any occasion! Extremely easy to work with and very reliable. Thanks again for make our day the best we could have asked for!

Profile Picture Jeff, 4/28/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We cannot say enough good things about Sam. Right from the start, he was great to work with. He was very responsive, and talked me through ideas I had, the timeline of the evening, and calmed any last minute worries I felt. I knew we picked the right guy when we had our final chat before the wedding, and we were on the same page about all the music selection from the 50-60s dinner music we wanted, to the eccentric walk-out songs - Sam was really the perfect fit for us!

He set the whole tone for the reception, and played the best music throughout the night. We have received so many compliments about the DJ and music selection at our wedding. And I knew we would -- the dance floor was never empty! Sam really helped us create an amazing 6 hour party with our family and friends to the beat of great music, and we can’t thank him enough!

Oh, and his MC skills were fabulous! Not too much, but helped transition everything perfectly from one reception tradition to the next. Highly recommend Sam and Center Stage Entertainment -- thank you again!

Profile Picture Danielle, 4/21/18, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

DJ Bryan Basara is the absolute best DJ ever!! I'm not even kidding, I am still hearing rave reviews from our family and friends of how awesome our DJ was! I don't even know where to begin with saying how grateful and pleased we are with Bryan and Center Stage Entertainment.

From start to finish, Bryan was so professional, patient with the guests (there was a Lion King song request) and he was super cool with accommodating our request from a deaf friend to play songs during the cocktail hour (special thanks for that). Hands down Bryan was amazing with MC'ing and kept everyone on the dance floor!!!! All night long!! People loved the music! We even had one of our guests rip his suit pants doing a split during the first song "I want to dance with somebody"!!!

We heard so many stories over the past couple of weeks of highlight songs, dancing, light show, and the photobooth. Everything Bryan and Center Stage did that night truly helped make that the best wedding ever!!! People have literally said that was the best wedding they've ever attended and I think so too! It was the best day of our lives so far and Bryan helped make our wedding day dreams come true! We are so grateful for Bryan and his talents. Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!
I wish I could give more than 5 stars!! I would also recommend Bryan to anyone looking for a wedding DJ or an Event DJ.
Thanks again!!

Profile Picture Katrina, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

This team is simply amazing! Johnny B simply did an amazing job! We had more compliments than you could of imagined and the dance floor was packed all night! We cannot thank you enough for making this the best day ever! Thank you again Johnny B!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/20/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

Center Stage Entertainment gave us an amazing music on my wedding reception. We only met with them once, yet they catered to our requests on how our reception flows. They provided a user friendly website where we can sample and pick songs we wanted. The lighting package they provided was affordable to our budget.

Sam Catrambone is our DJ and MC’d our event. He’s highly recommended! Just as my new hubby said “Fun and wanna hangout with him when it comes to party.”

Profile Picture Kahreen, 4/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Uplighting

Johnny was the dj at both of our daughters’ weddings; he did such a great job at the first, we asked for him by name at the second. He kept both receptions upbeat and lively. Most importantly, he was very responsive to our daughters’ requests for their “perfect” receptions! He stayed in touch with us through the planning and gave us two unforgettable, fun evenings. If we had a third wedding to host, I wouldn’t have a reception without him! He’s the best!

Profile Picture Barbara, 4/7/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

I knew Bryan from playing soccer and heard good things about his quality from various sources. He was all we asked for and more! Bryan absolutely crushed it!

Not only did we dance the entire night away, he stepped up (in our disorganized, barn, rustic, crazy at times) for our wedding/ceremony and basically became a MC for the night. He also worked so well with our officiant and catering services to make sure the night ran smoothly.

On top of all the things that I just said, Bryan was just engaged and looked like he was having a blast himself the entire time. He made the most important and fun night of my life even better.

Thank you Bryan!