Centennial Hall of Mt. Pleasant & Starlight Wedding Chapel Reviews

11 Reviews for Centennial Hall of Mt. Pleasant & Starlight Wedding Chapel

• Miranda

Miranda · Married on 06/22/2019

Centennial Hall

My fiancée and I are going to have our wedding at Centennial Hall in June/2019. The owner of the venue, Chelsie, is so helpful, and kind! Centennial is a beautiful hall! I can’t wait to have my wedding here!!

Sent on 04/04/2019
  • User3972071 · 2+ years ago

We were so pleased with the service we received from Jean. She paid great attention to detail and went above and beyond to make our day even more special. I would highly recommend this venue for your wedding! They even own a beautiful Inn that is so romantic and just adds to the experience. I highly recommend staying there as well.

Sent on 03/16/2014

Centennial Hall of Mt. Pleasant & Starlight Wedding Chapel's reply:

Thank you! Wishing you the best!

Outstanding service from Avery professional person. I will always think of her for the next event we plan!

Centennial Hall of Mt. Pleasant & Starlight Wedding Chapel's reply:

Thank you very much, it was a delight to serve you and I wish you the best! Jean, Chef Laura and staff.

Katherine · Married on 12/15/2013

Jean and staff were extremely helpful and I couldn't have asked for a better wedding! I was so nervous about having a wedding for 230 people but Jean worked everything out and everyone still comments on how perfect my day was!

Centennial Hall of Mt. Pleasant & Starlight Wedding Chapel's reply:

Thank you Katherine! You were so much fun to work with! Like you said, a baby shower with us will be the best! Don't forget your discount.

Dave · Married on 11/15/2013

My father passed away last fall and the thought of planning a memorial luncheon was overwhelming. I called Centennial Hall and my worries were over. Jean took care of everything and we had wonderful memorial luncheon. My mother and the family were thrilled with the afternoon. We have never had such a wonderful funeral luncheon in our family and we are as happy as we could have been! Thank you Jean and staff.

• User3430547 · event on 06/24/2012

Our event at Centennial Hall was marvelous. My friends and family had a wonderful time and I would highly recommend this venue for any occasion. The food was delicious, accommodations relaxed and beautiful, and it was all done within my budget'

Sent on 07/30/2013

Kate · event on 06/24/2012

Had a babyshower at Centennial Hall and it was perfect! I couldn't have asked for a better shower and the food was great!

Sent on 03/18/2014

Centennial Hall of Mt. Pleasant & Starlight Wedding Chapel's reply:

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to celebrate your little boy! Hard to believe he's growing up so fast. We love doing showers, and now we are doing "Babymoons" at our ginkgo tree inn. Call us so we can spoil you! 989-773-8733
  • Jill

Jill · Married on 10/02/2010

If you are looking for an all in one place to have your reception, where all you have to do is give some input, and then show up, have a blast, and go home, THIS IS THE PLACE FOR YOU! The staff was amazing, and the owner, Jean, will melt your heart. She is fantastic. I was extremely pleased with the service provided. Would recommend to ANYONE in a heartbeat.

Sent on 10/19/2010

Stephanie · Married on 05/27/2006

My (now) husband proposed to me in December of 2005 and wanted to get married in May of 2006, when he returned from Iraq. Centennial Hall was amazing. We had zero problems with planning, coordinating with the DJ and cake lady, and loved all the decorations available for use. The food was amazing and the staff was very friendly to our guests.

Sent on 07/23/2013

2.8
      2.0
      3.0
      3.0
      2.0

My wedding was beautiful, and the food delicious! However, the director/owner was a bit rude. She also missed an appointment and I never had my meal tasting. On the day we set up my wedding, she was late/on a cell phone and rude. She had set up several items which I did not want/need and was rude/upset when I asked to take them down. We (the girls in the wedding party) had to get dressed/ready in the reception area while staff was setting up.

Again, the food was wonderful. The space was wonderful. Good prices! Decor in chapel a bit dated, but the space is nice - I would not recommend going outside the "normal" decor for the venue, as the director/owner doesn't seem to like anything different than what she has.

Sent on 07/23/2013

Tammy · event on 10/21/2017

1.0

Terrible Terrible Terrible. Meat was over cooked, potatoes were raw and they ran out of food. We paid for more guest then we actually had and they ran out of food. Which from what our guest told us it was terrible. I didn’t get a chance to eat, they ran out. When I talked to Chelsie about it she call me a liar. She said after the event was over that they just couldn’t accommodate our group but good luck in the future. I’m sorry but you don’t take over 10,000 from a customer and then not provide the service you are hired for and then insult me. Thanks Chelsie for ruining our special day! Don’t let her ruin yours, stay away!

Sent on 12/06/2017