Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos Reviews

Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos 3
Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos 4
Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos 5
Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos 6

I hired Anne to perform at my brothers wedding as a surprise. Anne was professioanl throughout the process and willing to learn new music if nessary to accomidate my new sister-in-laws wishes. Everyone at the wedding was impressed with the quality of the music and we all thought it really added a special touch to the day. My brothers wedding was on a beach in Tahoe and Anne was able to accomidate this by bringing a carbonfiber harp down on the beach along with an amp so that everyone could hear the music. I felt like the price was reasonable and she fulfilled her contract completely! Thanks Anne!
    Jamie G.

Sent on 06/15/2013

Lindsay · Married on 05/03/2013

We wanted a harp player during my ceremony. I googled harp player for Tahoe. Took a chance and could not be more pleased! She was great to work with! A huge music selection, on top of everything, and best of all, my guests LOVED her music! I was getting compliments all night. Anne helped make our special day one to remember!

Sent on 05/07/2013

Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos's reply:

Thank you so much for your very kind review, Lindsay. It was a pleasure playing for you and your guests on your wedding day. Congratulations!

Anne did a great job! We were really excited to have her since this was the 9th wedding this year of all our friends. Having a harp player there was a unique touch and I think everyone was impressed. I'd recommend her again and she was a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 12/02/2012

Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet review. Happy Holidays!

Anne · Married on 10/06/2012

Anne played for us at our outdoor wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. She is such a talented musician. She has a large catalog of songs from traditional celtic hymns to modern pop. she also has a great sense of humor and professionalism, especially when the groom requests to walk down the aisle to the good ,the bad, and the ugly (Which sounds amazing on a harp!). Her music made our ceremony so personal we are so thankful she was able to play for us. Our guests were very impressed with her talent and wide repertoire of songs. Thanks Anne!

Sent on 07/28/2015

Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a joy playing for you (Loved playing "The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly." What a fun wedding!

Kristi · Married on 09/01/2012

Anne played beautifully and was the perfect addition to our wedding. All of our guests enjoyed her music very much and all of them had nothing but wonderful things to say about Anne. I am so happy to have had her play at our wedding.

Sent on 09/08/2012

Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos's reply:

Thank you, Kristi, for your very kind comments. What a joy to play for your and your family and guests. Please forward photos along to me, and please keep in touch. Congratulations again!

Dessie · Married on 08/31/2012

Anne thought of every minor and major detail for my ceremony music, and she kept me updated and stayed in touch with me throughout my wedding planning. The harp music sounded beautiful, and she does a great job when she samples your selected songs for you to hear. Her personality is very kind and she likes to make sure you're satisfied with her services which I very much appreciate.

Sent on 09/11/2012

Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos's reply:

Thank you so much, Dessie, for your very kind review. It was a pleasure playing for you and your guests. Congratulations again!

Kelly · Married on 08/26/2012

Anne provided such beautiful music, I couldn't have asked for anything better. Not only that, she was an incredible resource prior to the wedding, suggesting other vendors and even locations as I was in the planning stages. This was particularly helpful as we only recently moved to the area. We're looking forward to attending other events that she will be playing at, such as wine and cheese tasting events.

Sent on 08/30/2012

Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos's reply:

Thank you again, Kelly! I'm glad I could help you plan, and I'm glad you enjoyed my music. I look forward to seeing you and your husband at future public events where I'll be performing. Congratulations again!

La Vonne · Married on 06/29/2012

My husband and I were married in our home and when our son Paul and his fiancé Jess requested to be married in the family home I was touched. They wanted to include a passage I wrote for my own wedding into theirs and in continuing the family tradition; I knew the Celtic harp would be appropriate for their wedding. I had heard Anne play and thought how wonderful it would be to have her perform for Jess and Paul’s wedding. She was booked for the day, but she opened up her schedule to accommodate the wedding. Ann worked with me to coordinate the appropriate music for the ceremony which included Eternity Candle lighting and traditional Celtic Hand Fasting ceremony as well. Ann’s choice of music before, during and after the ceremony was amazing. We highly recommend her and she added greatly to the whole experience for our friends and family in attendance. Well done Anne!

Sent on 07/08/2012

Jeff & Katie · Married on 06/09/2012

Anne played our wedding in June, she was absolutely amazing and so kind and patient with us in the planning of our special day. To sum up Anne in one word "perfection" thank you so much for making our day a dream come true. If you want your special day to go off without a hitch I recommend Anne Roos!

Sent on 09/24/2012

Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos's reply:

I am so glad you were so pleased! Thank you for your kind review! I hope you'll keep in touch.
  • User1652069 · 2+ years ago

We hired Anne to play the harp during our ceremony and it was absolutely beautiful! She did wonderful and made our day extra special! Everyone loved the harp and commented on it and it really added a romantic element to our wedding. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for wedding music! Thanks Anne!!!

Mr. & Mrs. Manuel =)

Sent on 04/30/2013

Anna · Married on 06/04/2011

Anne was a pleasure to work with from beginning to end ! My husband and I got married on the shores of Lake Tahoe and Anne provided music for both the ceremony and cocktail hour. We had specific music requests and what we asked for was a little complicated. Anne dealt with us in a patient, poised and professional manner going over details and making sure the bride was happy. Anne pulled off beautiful classical ceremony music and then switched over to folk-bluegrass style for the cocktial hour with some additional musicians she hired for us. We could not have been more pleased with the tone and charachter her talent added to our special evening! She went above and beyond our expectations!

Sent on 07/19/2011

Jenay Aiksnoras · Married on 09/10/2010

Live Harp Magic

Anne is truly an artist. The music she creates on the harp is perfectly tuned for the occasion. She is professional and punctual and ready to accommodate any request. There is no comparison to having live harp at your event. The space was completely changed once she began playing. I highly recommend choosing Anne for your wedding or event.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos's reply:

Thank you so much, Jenay! I'm so glad you enjoyed my music. I loved playing for you and your guests.

Briana · Married on 06/12/2009

Anne did a wonderful job playing for our wedding. Her music was amazing and she was exstremely helpful in the planning process. We highly recommend her to any friend of ours and would definately use her again. She is fabulous at what she does!!!

Sent on 01/14/2010

Sheila · Married on 08/19/2007

Anne Roos is very professional and provided our ceremony music. We both wanted a harp and Anne Roos was a wonderful choice. She has an extensive library of music that she can perform including non-celtic as well as celtic favorites. She was very friendly and helpful in choosing music for prior to and during the ceremony. Her fee was very reasonable.

Sent on 04/28/2008

Aliya · Married on 07/29/2006

Anne was an amazing addition to our wedding. We were married in South Lake Tahoe at The Edgewood Golf Course. My Husband was born and raised in Scotland, but I didn't want bagpipes. She had a wide range of music to choose from. I worked with mother in law to choose a song list of old Scottish love ballads. She played during our before and during our ceremony.

I highly recommend Anne for any event! She's amazing, professional, and very personable. She was always available, responded to all correspondence very quickly, and was a joy to work with. If I ever needed a harpist again, I'd use her!

Sent on 07/09/2008

Caryn · Married on 05/25/2013

We were very happy with our decision to go with a harpist and Anne provided a beautiful touch to the ceremony. She was kind and easy to work with and provided an array of selections.

Sent on 05/30/2013

Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos's reply:

Thank you so much, Caryn, for your kind review. It was a pleasure playing at your son's wedding.

June · Married on 08/18/2012

Our guests at the Rehearsal Dinner were enchanted by the requested songs she was able to play. The bride and groom liked country music, rock and roll and several artists whose songs you would never think could be played on a harp. She was amazing and looked like an angel!

Sent on 08/29/2012

Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos's reply:

Thank you, June! It was a pleasure playing at your son's rehearsal dinner, and I'm so glad you enjoyed the selections. I hope you'll keep in touch.

Rachel · Married on 09/10/2016

3.6
      3.5
      3.5
      2.0

Anne recently played our ceremony and while the music was beautiful, she was one of the more difficult vendors to work with. We wanted to have a family member who is a professional singer accompany her for the bridal march, but the only way that Anne was willing to accommodate was for him to spend 3+ hours traveling to her home to rehearse in her home studio (as opposed to sending an iPhone recording of her playing the song which was our request).

There were some other nuances with her contract and Anne also asked to be served a meal despite that her service was only for the ceremony and only for about 2 hours.

At the end of the day, the music was beautiful and Anne did have some advice that was helpful in terms of determining the processional.

Sent on 09/13/2016

Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos's reply:

I was surprised and heartbroken to see such a review, since I pride myself on providing exceptional service to each of my clients. I am sorry that you felt that I was difficult to work with. I only wanted to ensure that the music was perfect. I wish you both the very best.