14 Reviews for Cello by Triana

Instrumental-Solo (1)
Cello (1)
Ceremony (1)
14 Cello by Triana Reviews

When you look into vendors you always hope they will be responsive, respectful, self-sufficient and just plain talented. Triana was just that! She was easy to work with and overall made the ceremony so much more romantic. I would highly recommend her for any event and will continue to hire her for future events.

Profile Picture User6804377, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Instrumental-Solo, Ceremony, Cello

Our wedding turned out to be all we could have hoped for and Triana and her beautiful playing was an integral piece of the puzzle. Not only was her playing beautiful but she was amazingly professional, accommodating and patient with our pre wedding jitters. Her playing set the tone for the day. We repeatedly heard from our guests how lovely and amazing the cellist made the event. Hire and Triana and rest easy. :)

Profile Picture Garrick , 9/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We had Triana play the cello during the wedding ceremony time. Although I have absolutely no memory of this because I was totally nervous and overwhelmed, I had several people say how beautiful the music was. In planning for this time, Triana was super easy to work with and responsive. She provided exactly what we asked for and was well worth the price. I highly recommend using her!!

Profile Picture Leslee, 8/9/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Triana arranged and performed a custom song for us along with those on her list and it was great! She is easy to work with too!

It was a very hot day and we know she must have been baking at our outdoor wedding but she was perfect.

Profile Picture Elyssa, 7/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Triana was hired for our daughters wedding ceremony. Cello is such a beautiful instrument and Triana played absolutely beautiful songs we are so happy with the music, very romantic perfect for the wedding. Could listen to her music all day! Simply beautiful, affordable, very professional.

Profile Picture Laurie , 3/28/14, 7 Reviews

Absolutely Beautiful!
The perfect added touch to the ceremony.

Profile Picture Michael, 3/28/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Cello is my favorite instrument and Triana did such a wonderful job at the wedding ceremony and reception. She was very affordable and really made the day extra special. All of our guests were so pleased and we couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture User3723313, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

We hired Triana to play cello for our daughter's wedding. She's great and it really added a nice touch to the ceremony. We highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Sheila, 9/21/13, 2 Reviews
4.7

Triana is awesome! Very professional and excellent at communication. She really added a bit of sophistication to the wedding. The music she played was perfect. She did exactly what I asked her to do. I highly recommend her! Thank you Triana!

Profile Picture Deborah, 9/20/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Beautiful music! I would definitely hire again. Everyone at the wedding said the music was beautiful and perfect for my outdoor wedding!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Erin, 8/31/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Triana was so flexible with our music demands and made our wedding heavenly! We could not have hired a better musician to make our wedding ceremony more beautiful.

Profile Picture Tess, 5/11/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Triana provided incredible music for our ceremony and reception! We highly recommend her to anyone looking for a live musician.

Profile Picture Stephen, 4/27/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

The service provided by Cello by Triana was just superb. The music selection was amazing and beautiful!

Profile Picture Itta, 4/6/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Trina went WAY above and beyond for us. I couldn't be happier with what she came up with. And she helped me pull off a little wedding surprise for the groom to boot. Love her.

Profile Picture Sidney, 6/23/12, 5 Reviews