Cellmar Photography Reviews

9 | Riverview, FL

9 Reviews for Cellmar Photography

Mari · Married on 04/09/2016

We hired this company for one of my client's wedding. Working with Marcel was amazing and easy! He met with the client and he build a wonderful relationship with them - so the day of the wedding Kaisy and O'Brien were so comfortable working with him. He really went above and beyond for the client and the pictures are GORGEOUS!! You will be in great hands with this photographer. His wife is also a wedding planner (owner of "The Day of Event" in Brandon, FL), and she is absolutely amazing too (she did my son's wedding)! Thank you guys for your hard work! Awesome team!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Kaisy · Married on 12/13/2015

Marcell was not only professional and great to work with but he’s unbelievably affordable. He was also willing to work with me to ensure that I stayed within my budget. It was a breeze to communicate with him whenever I had questions. I can’t thank Cellmar Photography enough for making my special day extraordinary!

Sent on 12/18/2015

Kristine · Married on 11/14/2015

Marcell did an amazing job!! He was very patient with us and the pictures came out beautiful.

Sent on 12/22/2015

Alicia · Married on 09/12/2015

Marcell was great! He was very professional and didn't get upset with me when I got frazzled and was indecisive about what I wanted. I would recommend to anyone wanting great pictures!

Sent on 11/02/2015

Peggy · Married on 07/11/2015

Marcell is our hero! Marcell came to be our photographer for our daughters wedding when our photographer moved out of the U.S. And sold his business without letting a lot of brides know. Marcell was very polite and professional and really wanted to capture everything to make our daughters memories of her wedding day special. He was great at setting up those special shots. He was able to capture those memories that will last a lifetime as our daughter and her husband begin their happily ever after.

I would recommend Marcell for any of you photography needs, he is a joy to work with and a true professional.

Sent on 07/15/2015

Brittany · Married on 07/11/2015

I can't say enough positive things about Marcell. He is creative, professional, kind, understanding and amazing! My now husband was very clear that photography was his number one priority. And we can truly say that Marcell more than exceeded our expectations! I will forever get to cherish the images he captured of the best day of my life. I will never forget his creativity and patience as our perfect wedding photographer!

- Mr. and Mrs. Noble

Sent on 07/20/2015

vanessa · event on: 07/02/2015

Love the way my pics turned out. Beautiful moments were captured.

Sent on 07/17/2015

Sophia · Married on 05/23/2015

A special thank to Marcell for capturing our special day so beautifully! We were able to see his creative eye for photography in our wedding pictures. He truly exceed our expectations and helped make our wedding a day we will never forget! We would definitely recommend him to anyone who is in need of a photographer.

Sent on 09/08/2015

Crystal · Married on 10/26/2013

Marcell did an amazing job on our engagement photos and our wedding photos!!! He did everything we asked him to do and then some!! He caught alot of in the moment photos! Marcell did a wonderful job was right on schedule with everything and was very professional, hes worth the investment! We appreciated everything that he did!! Pictures are beautiful.

Sent on 08/21/2016