149 Reviews for Celestial Strings

Flute (3)
Instrumental-Duo (2)
String-Trio (2)
147 Celestial Strings Reviews

Celestial Strings was the perfect addition to our wedding... I can not being to explain how fantastic Roseanne is to work with. The music was beyond perfect!!!! I highly recommend booking Celestial Strings for any event.

Profile Picture Milisa, 3/24/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

If you are looking for your perfect added touch to your special day. Look no further than celestial strings. They did a phenomenal job as our ceremony/cocktail hour music. If you do not hire this amazing group you will regret it!

Profile Picture Angelique, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

The trio that we had at my daughter's wedding was wonderful! The harp was absolutely beautiful. The music provided gave our "Best Day Ever" a fantastic start. Recommended to all!!!

Profile Picture Franklin, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Amazing service and product. Such a pleasure to work with and truly is what is needed for the finishing touch to have a beautiful ceremony.

Profile Picture angelica, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Celestial Strings did a phenomenal job for our ceremony! Roseann is so sweet and incredibly talented. I HIGHLY recommend them!! We chose a violin to accompany the harp and they music they played together was beautiful!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/1/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Music is so important to set the atmosphere and tone. We had the quartet and it was absolutely beautiful. We are still getting so many compliments on how beautiful it sounded... I tear up thinking of it. They even learned a song that is special to me and my husband for when we walked back down the isle. I'm so happy we hired Celestrial Strings... Thank you thank you thank you. xox Bre & Jerry

Profile Picture Breanne, 6/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music
Services Used: String-Quartet, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Cello, Flute, Harp, Violin

Roseann is wonderful to work with. Organized, professional and talented! We have worked with her on many weddings and brides always love her!

Profile Picture Lisa , 6/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

After reviewing several musical options we selected Celestial Strings for my daughter's Wedding ceremony. RoseAnne was patient and easy to work with during the planning stages, helping us with musical selection ideas and customizing the prelude and ceremony music to perfectly blend beautiful selections appropriate for the outdoor ceremony with the couple's favorites. We picked the Divine Package: Gold Concert Harp w/Flute, Violin, and Cello; well worth the cost.

Profile Picture Grace, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Roseann was so great to work with!

Profile Picture Alicia, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Roseann and Celestial Strings were wonderful to work with...she made our daughter's wedding ceremony absolutely beautiful. Roseann helped us choose the pieces that would work best for the arrival of the guests and of course the ceremony. Our daughter had a particular piece of music that she wanted as she walked up the aisle. Roseann was able to find it and then adapt it to the trio of harp, violin and cello. It was absolutely beautiful and I can not thank Roseann enough for making the ceremony so special for our daughter. Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Ann, 5/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

The quartet is amazing! I spent 10 years helping brides plan their service music for the largest Catholic Parish in the Cleveland diocese. I have worked with tons of local musicians and have tremendous respect for all of them. That said, the harp is a game changer and Roseann is at the top of that game. If you want a memorable event put your dollars in the music. We hired the quartet for an outdoor wedding at the Cleveland Botanical Gardens and they happily jumped through all of the rings of fire you get with an outdoor event. ( String instruments and rain don't play well together! ) Roseann met with my niece and the two of them constructed the music plan for the day. Many of the tunes my niece wanted were pretty far off the beaten path of a traditional wedding, but Roseann put it together and they pulled it off flawlessly. They even gave a kind nod to me when they played a piece from the Phantom I had suggested that didn't make the cut. They started a half hour before the service and set the tone for our event while entertaining our guests and filling the glades with beautiful music. Ours was a brief ceremony but the group stayed after and played while guests milled about and photos were taken. Just made everything so fabulous. Stop reading and hire them before your date is booked by someone else. Best wishes for a great day!

Profile Picture Michael, 5/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Amazing, romantic and graceful are a few words that describe Celestial Strings. They are top notch professionals and our wedding day was absolutely stunning because of Celestial Strings. My husband and I are so grateful that we had the opportunity to have them perform at our wedding. We highly recommend Celestial Strings to anyone looking to add a beautiful symphony to their special occasion.!
C. Stevens

Profile Picture Christy, 5/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

The talented musicians of Celestial Strings provided the music at my best friend's wedding reception. It was the PERFECT WEDDING GIFT for the bride and groom from me...their Matron of Honor. These musicians clearly use their God given talent to make every event special and memorable. Thank you Celestial Strings .... you are the BEST OF THE BEST!

Profile Picture Carol, 4/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Roseann and Celestial Strings were absolutely incredible. We had the trio (harp, violin, cello) perform during our ceremony and cocktail hour and it completely set the mood for our wedding. They played beautifully and incorporated every single song we requested, as well as included similar songs they knew we'd love.

Roseann specifically was wonderful. We met with her one-on-one and knew immediately that she was in it for the couple. She was incredibly knowledgeable and educated us on the process to ensure we were comfortable from start to finish. She was always available to answer questions and she truly cared about our wedding. We felt it instantly from her.

We cannot thank Roseann and her group enough for making our wedding so beautiful. I'd recommend this group to any person, anywhere, at any time, for any occasion. Cannot emphasize this enough!

Profile Picture Keri, 1/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Roseann was amazing from the beginning, and ended up becoming one of our favorite vendors. She totally understood the intimate vibe my partner and I wanted for our wedding. We requested non-traditional wedding music ranging from Harry Potter to Jurassic Park to E.T. and Roseann seemed just as excited as we were. In fact, she even bought music she'd never played before to ensure our vision would become a reality. As we were getting ready we could hear the prelude; the music that was playing as our guests were taking their seats brought tears to our eyes. The entire trio, harp/violin/cello, were exceptionally skilled and played beautifully together. We are forever grateful to Roseann and Celestial Strings for setting the mood to our entire wedding. Roseann is an incredible, kind and giving person and we are so honored to have worked with her.

Profile Picture Annie, 1/14/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Instrumental-Trio, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Cello, Harp, Violin

What a perfect addition to a perfect day! We opted for the Harp, violin and cello trio and could not have been happier. Roseann met us beforehand and offered amazing suggestions yet took, and incorporated, all our ideas. Our guests all commented on how beautiful the ceremony was... a stunning day, beaming couple and gorgeous music... can't ask for more!

Profile Picture Anne, 11/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

If you want to work with a true professional, reach out to Roseann. The Celestial Strings were an absolute pleasure to work with in EVERY way. During our first meeting, Roseann wanted to get to know our personalities and the vibe of our wedding (music can have an amazing impact!). She was open to new ideas and offered great advice. She crafted the most thoughtful list of music, and on our wedding day I was smiling ear-to-ear. The ceremony music took my breath away as I was waiting to walk down the aisle! It was truly beautiful. I had the harp, cello and violin trio, which sounded incredibly romantic.

Profile Picture User7413596, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Roseann and Celestial Strings were absolutely wonderful to work with! We booked the duo of harp and violin for our wedding ceremony. Roseann played a collection of classic rock sounds while everyone was getting seated, and even learned Bob Dylan's 'Shelter from the Storm' specifically for me to walk down the aisle to. She was extremely accommodating and was able to incorporate her library of music as well as my ideas to create the perfect ceremony. Our friends and family are still talking about the music at our ceremony!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Their music made the ceremony come alive.

Profile Picture Ann, 10/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Roseann is very accommodating and her music is so beautiful. My wife and I chose her to perform for our very small wedding and it was perfect. If you book Celestial strings you will not be sorry.

Profile Picture Joshua, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

The music was beautiful and created a very special atmosphere for guests. I would recommend Celestial Strings to anyone!

Profile Picture Emily, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Roseann is simply amazing! I can't thank her enough for the elegant quality she brought to our ceremony. Her music is absolutely beautiful! Not only is she very helpful with music suggestions she is also willing to learn anything if needed. I highly suggest contacting her for your wedding!

Profile Picture Hollie, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Roseann and her team made our ceremony and cocktail hour come alive with their amazing musical talents. Roseann worked directly with the music coordinator at our ceremony in order to make many of the musical selections which we appreciated as we knew we were in good hands. Roseann and her team added a touch of elegance to our day that we are extremely grateful for! Thank you, Roseann!

Profile Picture User4895292, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumental-Trio

Celestial Strings adds so much to your wedding day! My wife and I were extremely satisfied with their services. Would highly recommend to everyone.

Profile Picture Bob, 8/13/16, 1 Review