Celebrity Radio DJs Reviews

8 | Midlothian, VA

8 Reviews for Celebrity Radio DJs

Niki · Married on 09/15/2018

Jason was a total pro to work with! As a Richmond native, I grew up listening to him on the radio and knew he would be able to keep the dance floor bumping.

His website had all the planning forms organized to help us capture the sound our day including the type of MCing (we selected minimal presence), introductions, preferences for cocktail and dinner music and reception music / do not play music. We loved that we were able to link to Spotify playlists as a taste of our style and Jason built upon them from there.

He also helped us trim our first dance song on a very quick turnaround - on a holiday weekend no less.

Lastly, Jason was able to work seamlessly with our wedding planner on timing which made our lives so much easier by cutting down on a lot of correspondence.

Thank you, Jason!

Sent on 09/20/2018

We spoke with a few DJs before being referred to Jason-- he was perfect. Responsive to our emails and offered good advice when we didn't know what we were doing. Super chill guy who also gets the job done. He did all of the music for our ceremony at the Poe Museum and the reception music at Main Street Train Station. He was without a doubt better than a band would have been. He even talked us down from his more expensive option, explaining we wouldn't need it for the space, etc, which I think helped us have faith in him. He may be the one thing in the entire wedding that I felt was a steal price-wise. I am so happy we went with him and no one else.

Sent on 02/13/2015

Heather · Married on 07/12/2014

Jason was wonderful! He did great with accommodating my long distance planning and email/phone communication. While we did put together a must play list, he did steer away from it. I was kind of disappointed because I really wanted to hear certain songs, but on the other hand he was very good at reading the crowd response to songs. Guests were tearing up the dance floor and loved his choices. He also played a very relaxing selection during cocktail/dinner. Had many guests say that this was the best music they have heard at a wedding.

Sent on 08/12/2014

Rebecca · Married on 05/24/2014

Jason was the DJ for my wedding yesterday, and I couldn't be more thrilled! He knew exactly which songs to play to get the party started. He was professional and accomodating to anything I asked for. He did an amazing slideshow presentation and was completely reasonably priced. I would recommend him to ANY bride looking for the best entertainer!

Sent on 05/25/2014

Sarah · Married on 06/01/2012

Jason Paige is the best DJ in Richmond. Not only does he perform for events but he is on the radio! How much more experience could you ask for?!!! Jason knew exactly what to play and made sure that no one was sitting. He also did the lighting for our event, projected our monogram and made sound effects for us!

Sent on 06/19/2012

Marie · Married on 11/11/2011

Jason was a joy to work with. Made suggestions when I was stumped and made the entire night run smoothly. He made the evening magical.

Sent on 12/21/2011

Kate · Married on 10/20/2007

Jason Paige is fabulous!! He's very easy going and a blast to work with. I had a list of what I wanted played, so basically I took over his job, but he didn't mind. He followed my list and it was great! I also wanted to use different music for each person walking in for the ceremony, and just fade out that song into the next when it was time for the next entrant, and he was willing to do that. I wanted to walk in with my father to "Stand By Me", but I needed to length the song, because I knew we couldn't make it down in 2:10... so he extended the instrumental part. He's well priced and you can rest assured your guest will have a blast!! He really followed the crowd about what got them up and dancing!!

Sent on 10/23/2008
  • Chantalle

Chantalle · Married on 05/20/2012

Jason Paige was amazing. Perfect amount of interaction and created such a great ease of flow throughout the ceremony and reception.

Sent on 06/16/2012