22 Reviews for Celebrity Bridal & Formals

Shoes (1)
Undergarments (1)
Veils (1)
22 Celebrity Bridal & Formals Reviews

Kaitlin, the owner, goes above and beyond to make everything perfect. Whether it is coming in for an appointment outside of business hours or staying with you well beyond closing time to ensure you have everything you need to perfect your wedding, she is always there. She has made it clear that she has a passion for this line of work and will stop at nothing to help her customers.

Profile Picture Donna, 3/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The owner is passionate about meeting her brides needs. The owner, Kaitlin, is caring and treats all her clients like family. She goes above and beyond. Her dresses are beautiful and she has a great selection of Bridal, tux and prom. I wouldn’t go anywhere else for my formal needs.

Profile Picture Kristen, 12/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Kaitlin is an amazing woman! I came several times to her shop (every time she got a new shipment) until I found THE DRESS. Her professionalism and kindness sold me as a customer. I had been to OTHER bridal shops and never felt comfortable or respected. I couldn't ask for a better bridal gown experience. We even got all of our bridesmaid dresses and tuxedos from her!

Profile Picture Megan, 9/30/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids, Father of Bride, Father of Groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Mother of Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Undergarments, Veils, Alterations, Rentals

My wedding is coming up and celebrity has been a huge part of it. I am so glad I found such a small business that I can support and feel like I am getting personal attention to my wedding !

Profile Picture Samantha, 2/18/17, 1 Review
4.7

Kaitlyn has been such a tremendous help throughout this whole process. I did not buy my dress from Celebrity, but I purchased all the dresses for my bridal party. I'm sure I will be back for accessories and to rent the tux's. Kaitlyn walked me through all the different styles and choices I had. She was so patient with me, and there was absolutely 0 pressure. A few days later, I brought my matron of honor in, and it was such an awesome experience. Their dressing rooms are very comfortable and welcoming. I also enjoyed how affordable the dresses were. They were good quality, but they did not break the bank (compared to most bridal shops in RVA). I would completely recommend Celebrity Bridal for all brides/bridesmaids!

Profile Picture Jenn, 5/21/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridesmaids, Father of Groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Alterations

Awesome atmosphere! Bought my dress at their first location at a trunk show. Very helpful staff. Their new location is beautiful. The owner has excellent customer service and knowledge! She always remembered my name. I bought my dress, veil, alterations, shoes, and men's suits through her.

Profile Picture Christi, 10/10/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

wonderful communication and professional service. Thank you!

Profile Picture a, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Friendly, professional staff, beautiful store and wide selection of wedding gowns and formal wear. Tailor on site.

Profile Picture Christine, 7/11/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

BEST PLACE in town! the owner Kaitlin is awesome!! You will not be disappointed with this place! I got my wedding dress and tuxes from there. It is a locally owned shop, so please go there and at least try it out. The dressed are beautiful! She also sells bridesmaids dresses, mother of the bride, prom dresses, and even rents out tuxes for the men! It is a geat place, and the owner does a lot and is very professional and loves her business. Again, You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture User4145450, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

After trying on dresses at almost every bridal store in Richmond, I found my dream dress at celebrity bridal. It was also in my budget! They have some of the most detailed gowns for a great value and dresses can also be ordered from a catalogue for the brave brides! Kaitlin was the staff member that helped me. My bridesmaids also purchased their dresses here. Kaitlin was great about communicating with me and contacting my bridesmaids. All of the dresses arrived in a timely manner. Don't be deceived by the size of this store, there are some gems in there!

Profile Picture Dara, 12/20/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

celebrity bridals and formals was so helpful!! the service is fantastic and unmatched in the area!! highly reccomend for any dress, tux, veil, or jewelry needs!!

Profile Picture User4596095, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

Celebrity Bridal was very helpful and professional when it came to ordering the sis for our wedding. Very easy and smooth experience. All of the suits were exactly the right size.

Profile Picture Will, 12/28/13, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Celebrity Bridal is such an awesome atmosphere. Ive been to many bridal shops and the customer service is unmatched!

Profile Picture User4617931, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Photography

Celebrity was amazing during my whole wedding process from 6 months before my wedding when I found "the dress" to the day my guys returned their tuxes. I never had to wait in line or have anyone rush me like they did at the big name place, someone always answered the phone and helped when I needed it and they even recommended an amazing seamstress who promptly altered my dress just the way i need it more than once to accommodate my growing baby bump! Great place. 5 stars from me:)

Profile Picture Brittany, 11/2/13, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Jewelry

I loved Ellis Bridal! it was the perfect local shop I was looking to use and support vs the national David's Bridal and the like. Family owned they really take care of their customers. we got both my dress, my MOH's dress (she was the only one in bridal party) and then all the tuxes for the men and boys there. Their service was excellent and even were able to get a new vest and I think also jacket for my groom just 2 days before wedding when we went to try them on and they were too big on him. I loved going there every time and they were also so friendly, warm and helpful, and now I will miss seeing Bruce and his lovely daughters who run the store!

Profile Picture Katya, 6/15/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire, Photography

I am not your typical bride. I wanted something different ,untraditiona, yet breathtaking. Mainly something that was "me". I had beed to multiple bridal salons in the area, and just wasn't happy with the quality, price, or service. Frustated and defeated, I found myself in Ellis Bridal and Formals. I was shopping alone, and Mr. Ellis was very helpful. There was no pressure, he listened, and I tried on 3 dresses that day. Mr. Ellis pulled a dress off the manequin for me to try on, and I began to cry. It was the one... I'd like to say, thank you so much for everything! Everyone said I was a beautiful bride, but most importantly I felt beautfiul!

Profile Picture Yolonda, 6/9/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

If you live in the Richmond area (or the surrounding area), I highly recommend you visit Ellis Bridal and Formals if you are searching for your perfect wedding dress. They also carry bridesmaids dresses.

I bought my wedding dress at Ellis when it was still located in Prince George (before it moved to Chester). The owner was not at all pushy but still around whenever I needed an answer to a question. Luckily I was able to find the perfect dress (yes, it was "the one") off the rack for only $100. Even if you're not as lucky as I was, the prices are still very affordable, especially in comparison to most bridal shops in the Richmond area.

Profile Picture Megan, 4/14/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

We did it all there. Bridal gown, bridesmaids, tuxedo's and Mr. Ellis did the photography. Our experience was great. Store was relaxing, they spent time with us and I didn't feel like just another bride "in line". Love my PC Mary's gown. Bridesmaids wore Jasmine dresses. The alterations were a little lower in cost than some of the other stores, but only took a week. I was very satisfied. Everyone loves my portrait and wedding album too.

Profile Picture Sonya, 2/14/10, 1 Review
4.7

Great bridal shop in Prince George! Bruce and Brittany were very helpful and I was VERY satisfied with Ellis. The had a great selection and were willing to help in any way. Thanks so much!

Profile Picture Kim, 8/1/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

The wedding and bridesmaid dresses were perfect for our outdoor wedding. Brittany and Bruce give wonderful customer service. And I also have to rate the alterations lady they brought in for my dresses as a 5.0 as well.
We also rented the tuxes from Ellis Fashions and my husband was so in love with his tux, he didn't want to bring it back! (Good thing he isn't going to see this review.) :)

Profile Picture Rose, 6/27/09, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Nice, clean and spacious store. Very nice and helpful. Was not overwhelmed
by other people. Consultants very nice. Very reasonable prices.

Profile Picture Janet, 8/9/08, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Purchased Bridial gown, 6 bridemaids dress, rented 8 tuxedos. Very pleased.
Would highly recommend.