Celebrazione Wedding & Event Planning Reviews

8 | Guaynabo, PR

8 Reviews for Celebrazione Wedding & Event Planning

Monica Tabales · Married on 01/25/2020

The best of the best!

What can I say?!? Celebrazione, Michelle, their entire team was perfection. We hired Michelle kind of last minute as a day of wedding planner. She became much more than that in a matter of days. She was our sounding board, our guide, our friend. The day of our wedding she was everywhere, making sure we had food and drinks available, coordinating everything according to schedule, and making every guest happy. Our day wouldn't have been as perfect as it was if it wasn't for Celebrazione and Michelle Cotto. Thank you for making our day, the perfect day!!

Sent on 02/04/2020
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Ramos · Married on 01/03/2020

One of the best vendors we hired!

Michelle Cotto was the best! At first I was not sure that I needed a planner but I thought it would be great to have one for the day of. Michelle was so helpful even before the day. She contacted all of the vendors and made a day of wedding timeline. Overall she was extremely organized and quick to respond. She helped us to feel like she had everything under control the whole day. Michelle helped us have the best day of our lives. We would definitely recommend her services to anyone!

Sent on 01/15/2020

Beatriz Berrios · Married on 12/28/2019

Excellent all around!!

Look no further Michelle Cotto is the best wedding coordinator without a doubt!!!!! Her experience, professionalism, taste, availability and organization skills made the wedding of my dreams come true. She was always on time to our appointments, always listened to our ideas and needs, she made great recommendations and the timeline for the day of the wedding was on point. I recommended her 200%. Trust me, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 01/15/2020
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/26/2019

Excelente!

Michelle es un angel! La recomiendo a ojos cerrados. No se que hubiera echo sin ella en mi destination wedding a PR. Ella es dedicada, profesional, responsable y experta. Tuve una boda libre de estrés y llena de felicidad. Ella no era una extraña para nosotros, se hizo parte de nuestra familia y dio la milla extra en todos los aspectos! Estamos muy agradecido con ella y su equipo, fueron excelentes.

Sent on 10/28/2019

Carmen · Married on 04/14/2018

We had a great experience with Celebrazione Wedding & Event Planners. I contacted Wanda and Michelle for the coordination of a special Rehearsal dinner for our son and fiancé that my husband and I hosted recently. They offered their experience and helped find a beautiful intimate venue that everyone loved. From helping choose a catered menu, to decoration, flowers and romantic details, their input and suggestions made a big difference. All last minute issues were tackled swiftly, so I did not have to worry at all.
    The event surpassed our expectations; it was within budget and everything was beautiful. We had a wonderful pre-wedding celebration with the wedding entourage and close relatives. Our son and fiancé were delighted. I would definitely go back to Celebrazione for future special events.

Sent on 04/25/2018

Harvey · Married on 12/17/2017

Excellent and committed to every single detail. She is the best doing amazing weddings like from “fairytales”. I’m amazed at how professional Michelle Cotto are super great taste, commitment and love. THE BEST OF THE BEST! Thank You Michelle for doing amazing events

Sent on 07/12/2018

Dolly · Married on 12/13/2014

Great and super friendly attention to every detail. Superb taste and they made real all my daughters dreams and more. The best of the best.

Sent on 07/11/2018
  • Y

Yarimar · Married on 12/06/2014

Contrate los servicios con Michelle para mi renovacion de votos y la experiencia fue excelente, muy profesional de buen gusto. La recomiendo fue una excelente desicion.

Sent on 07/03/2018