Celebrations! Reviews

64 | Willemstad, CW

64 Reviews for Celebrations!

Celebrations! 1
Celebrations! 2
Celebrations! 3
Celebrations! 4
Celebrations! 5
Celebrations! 6
Celebrations! 7

Suhely · Married on 11/26/2017

It was an unbelievable experience, I don't have enough words to thank Celebration, they made my dream come true!
    the best wedding planner in the world.
    Thank you for everything & you guys will be always in our hearts.
    Much Love Mr & Mrs Begina.
    26/11/2017

Sent on 12/15/2017
    Celebrations! 8
    Celebrations! 9
    Celebrations! 10
    Celebrations! 11

Arlette · Married on 11/03/2017

Marilse did an amazing job planning my husband's Birthday Party. She has great idea's! The day of the event everything fell into place and everyone had an amazing time! Thank you Marilse!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Stephany · Married on 10/27/2017

Hiring Celebrations as a day-of coordinator was absolutely one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding. It was a special blessing to be able to spend precious time with our families before our ceremony and know that Marilse and her Team were setting up and making sure every detail was in place. We were so glad to have her there to discreetly guide us through our reception when we were in a happy fog; we wouldn’t have known what to do without her there. Marilse passion for weddings combined with her organization and attention to detail was AMAZING. We would highly recommend her to any couple planning their wedding; with Celebrations help, our wedding was the smoothly-run success we dreamt it could be! Thank you so much for making our day unforgettable! 27-10-2017

Sent on 04/11/2018
    Celebrations! 12

Jozef · Married on 10/13/2017

I brought a group of 20 of my closest friends in the US to celebrate my 50th birthday in Curacao. Not only did I want a great party, but a wanted to show off my island. Marilse did an amazing job pulling the party together, making sure every single detail was attended to.With her help, this ended up being one of the most memorbale weekends of my life!! Thanks Marilse.

Jozef H.

Sent on 10/19/2017
  • I

Inspiracion · Married on 09/02/2017

An experienced and top professional wedding and event planner, it is always a pleasure to work with Marilse from Celebrations.

Sent on 10/12/2017

Jurina · Married on 07/14/2017

We enjoy our day to the max, and that was possible because of Celebrations. Marilse, thank you for your ideas.
    For a controlfreak like me, I could let go of everything and enjoy my day. If something went wrong, we did not notice that at all. Good service, very professional and kind crew. In one word Excellent. And I quote the word of a guest, MASTERLIJK!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Jo-Ann · Married on 07/07/2017

It was a great idea to hire Celebrations for our wedding day coordination. They were very professional, very kind. We are very happy with their quality of service. There are no words that can describe how happy we are. Celebrations thank you very very much for all you did for us. You were the best choice we had made. Once again thank you. Jo-Ann & Angelo

Sent on 09/01/2017

Jacqueline · Married on 05/13/2017

With the team of weddingwire the surprise for my wife to have a wedding ceremony on the beach functioned and really everything was great...thank you very much für the Unforgettable ceremony

Sent on 10/17/2017
    Celebrations! 13
    Celebrations! 14

Nicole · Married on 04/29/2017

Do not hesitate to hire Celebrations! Marilse is the BEST. We hired Celebrations to plan our destination wedding in Curacao. It was probably the best decision we made regarding our wedding. Marilse is incredibly responsive, which was a concern while planning a Caribbean Island destination wedding - many vendors are on "island time" which can sometimes be difficult for those in the U.S. who are used to excellent, quick customer service. Marilse certainly delivers on that. She was on top of everything from the moment we started talking to her. We had monthly Skype calls to check in and make sure everything was moving along. In between, Marilse was always available via email. She suggested nearly all of our wedding vendors (other than the location and photographer) and they were all EXCELLENT. On the day of, Celebrations made sure everything ran perfectly smoothly. Apparently there was a problem with the hotel's audio system and we almost didn't have music to walk down the aisle to, but Marilse made sure it was resolved and we never even knew there was a problem until weeks after our wedding!

Weddings and planning for them can be very stressful but Marilse made the process so easy. She is a delight to work with! She goes above and beyond, even carting us around Curacao in her own car to get some items for our welcome bags. I truly can't say enough nice things. If you're reading this review, hire Celebrations immediately! You will not regret it!

Sent on 06/07/2017

Claudine · Married on 04/21/2017

Celebrations is the best of the best!!! Celebrations let you feel like you are a guest at your own Wedding.. Great experience working with them, they follow-up on each vendor making you planning very easy. On our wedding day everything went on schedule and nothing seriously nothing has been forgotten. They give you great ideas when you ask for... and the service given at our Wedding party was awesome!!! No complaints at all for this Wedding & Event Planner. Even the guests were surprised of the service they gave during and even when leaving the party. We are so thankful to Celebrations for the services given to us and professionalism. They are so pleasant to work with that you will miss them afterwards. No doubt at all, we recommend you to choose them for you Wedding or your Event and sure for your wedding if you want a happy happy after. Celebrations thank you for everything Mr. Juendro & Mrs. Claudine Polonius.

Sent on 06/06/2017

Asha · Married on 04/15/2017

We had a great time on our wedding day and that was possible because of all the assistance we received from Celebrations. We found Celebrations to be very flexible, reliable and very responsive. Marilse provided us with great ideas such as a tour for our guests while we were on our photo shoot and that went down very well.

Marilse and her team were on top of everything on the wedding day itself. Everything was taken care of.

Sent on 06/25/2017

Krystle · Married on 02/17/2017

Celebrations is really the best! They had a very good service quality. Their team is very professional and they were always on time at every appointment. The fact that I had nothing to worry about on my wedding day really was worth every penny.

Sent on 06/26/2017

Cindy · Married on 12/17/2016

Being one of Marilse's team members myself, there was no doubt that my (now) husband and I, wanted Celebrations to handle the planning and especially the day coordination on our wedding day.

Having worked for Celebrations for 3 years, it was nice to finally be on the other side as a customer and to really experience what a bride (and groom) would normally experience when we're helping them.

Celebrations is without a doubt THE BEST.
    From the bottom of our hearts we thank the team members who worked on our special day and Marilse who helped every step of the way before.

Had Celebrations not been there, we would have encountered so many obstacles and our day could have easily gone sour. But with their constant help and assistance, we had NOTHING to worry about and we absolutely enjoyed our day and it is one to remember!

If we could give one reason to choose Celebrations, it would be that it's STRESS FREE and you will enjoy your day to the maximum because of that.

Thank you Marilse, and thank you to Nicole, Jennyfer and Solange who rocked it out on our wedding day!

Much love,

Cindy & Ian Wong

Sent on 01/26/2017

Ana Carolina · Married on 09/10/2016

Today marks exactly two months since our wedding day...

We just want to say THANK YOU SO MUCH to the team of Celebrations!!

Thank you for being part of our special day, we are still talking about how much fun we had!!

You made our special day perfect and we can't thank you enough for all of your hard work and dedication!

We appreciate all of the planning and behind-the-scenes work that made our wedding reception the best it could be.

You have turned the wedding of our dreams into a reality and we couldn't be happier...from the bottom of our hearts, thank you for helping to make our special day so memorable!

With love,

Germain and Carolina

Sent on 11/10/2016

Brenda · Married on 09/05/2016

Everything was amazing! Celebrations made our special day even more incredible than we expected!

Sent on 12/09/2016

Rose and Shannon · Married on 07/16/2016

We’ve contacted Marilse of Celebrations when we were looking for a wedding planner and saw the review on internet of our friend that booked Celebrations as their wedding planner in the past.

We called Marilse and immediately we got a meeting with her, at that same moment we felt at ease with Marilse, we got great treatment and she has a great charisma.

During the preparations Marilse took care of everything and she was always there for us when we needed her.

And don’t even talk about the great day, everything went smooth, very nice and even the groom applauded Celebrations. We didn’t need to take care of anything, we enjoyed to the max.

Celebrations! is simply  THE BEST!!!  I can recommend every couple that is planning to get married, to book a wedding planner if you want for everything to go smooth. Once again we would like to thank Celebrations! for their great help, many many thanks, One Love...!!!

Sent on 09/26/2016
  • F

Flory · Married on 05/14/2016

We started planning our wedding almost 1 year prior to our wedding date. Marilse was right by our side, with sound advice, sharing her experience and providing valuable tips. She kept us focused and on target. She was there to assist us with solving ‘emergencies’ and (last minute) changes of plans. Through it all she kept her cool and made the whole experience super fun. On the day itself, we did not have a worry in the world. Marilse and her team took care of everything and they were able to successfully pull of the whole ‘production’. We were able to relax and truly enjoy our day. Afterwards we had some good laughs on all the little (and not so little) things that deviated from the plans, but I am pretty sure no one (and up to a certain point including us) noticed. On the contrary, we received so much compliments from our guests, telling us what a great time they had and how they liked that every detail was thought about and taken care off!

I highly recommend Marilse and her team, as she made not only our wedding day, but the whole planning process truly enjoyable. Masha, masha danki Marilse, we could not have done it without you!

Sent on 07/01/2016

Sigfredo · Married on 04/29/2016

Working with Celebrations was the best decision we took. Everything was just perfect!

Sent on 05/26/2016

Kristina · Married on 04/20/2016

My wife and I lives in the States and had a destination wedding in Curacao. I am so glad we selected Celebrations! to plan our wedding. Marilse is a true professional that not only loves what she does but takes pride in her work... and it shows! She made everything seamless and easy for us during the entire process. I don't know what we would have done without her! She is the #1 wedding planner on the island - and for good reason! I would highly recommend her to anyone for their wedding.

Sent on 05/27/2016

Thyra · Married on 02/10/2016

Marilse is great and has been a great help to us. She knows many other vendors for music and flowers etc. Great service and value for money.

Sent on 05/26/2016

Michael · Married on 01/04/2016

There is not much to say except: it was a fantastic, wonderful and lovely wedding Marilse organised for us. She made the perfect day. From the very first mail Marilse has shown professionalism combined with the typical Caribbean warm and charming hospitality that makes you feel always welcome. If you want the perfect wedding there is no other person than Marilse and no other company than Celebrations you should choose. Servus, Karin & Michael from Austria

Sent on 01/15/2016

Dionelly · Married on 11/06/2015

Celebrations will make your wedding really the best day of your life. Marilse takes care of everything.. she and her team are very helpful and very profesional. We really recommend everybody to contact them for any event you have,it will surely be a succes..

Sent on 12/17/2015

Christie · Married on 09/05/2015

I couldn't have pulled off the production of a destination wedding without Marilse of Celebrations! I gave her my overall vision and she helped me pull off a world class affair. I was nervous and a bit overwhelmed about planning a destination wedding in the beginning. I tend be an over planner, overthinker, etc...when it comes to taking care of things. After interviewing numerous planners, once I connected with Marilse over the phone and met her in person, I felt more at ease. From the beginning, she kept me in the loop of every single detail om the initial planning meeting to all of the follow-ups, and vendor recommendations. By the week of the wedding, I was not as nervous and I have to say it is because of Marilse' organizational skills and her ability to understand exactly what I wanted for my wedding. Everyone kept saying that I was the most relaxed bride they had met and I have Marilse to thank for making my day so organized, polished, and day to remember!

Sent on 11/18/2015

Celebrations!, handled a client's destination wedding in Aruba and there are no words to express how grateful they are for them!! From the moment "Celebrations!" was hired and until even after the wedding they were by the wedding couple side, handling everything! They felt so supported by them through out the entire the process. Their wedding was perfect, "Celebrations!" made sure everything went as planned. On the day of the wedding, they didn't worry about anything because "Celebrations!" took care of it all. "Celebrations!" made it so easy for them to trust and turn over everything, so all I had to do as the selected wedding photographer was following and capturing the wedding flow and enjoying the day. Celebrations! and her team are AMAZING all of the guests and bridal party absolutely loved them, Celebrations! handled the few issues that came up quickly, efficiently and gracefully. Thank you Celebrations for making their wedding dreams come true!!

Sent on 10/22/2015

Daniel · Married on 10/04/2014

We were planning our wedding to happen in a beach nearby, but threw all away when we saw an offer of tickets to Curaçao. Suddenly we had a trip to 2 months forward and no concrete plans for the ceremony. It was exciting, but a bit terrifying.
    Luckily, we found Marilse from Celebrations and all our expectations started to turn into reality, all from thousands of miles away (we're from the extreme south of Brazil).
    She gave us precisely what we wanted: a simple yet cosy ceremony, with a great photographer and great decoration. Moreover, she's so friendly, so polite, she has really made it really easy for us to arrive at an unfamiliar territory and celebrate our love the way we dreamed about. She even gave us a city tour and tips about places to go out and eat. It was a great experience, to which we can only thank Marilse and the Celebrations staff. We hope to get back Curaçao to reaffirm our marriage, and count on you guys once again!
    Thank you very much!