Celebrations of the Spirit Reviews

Celebrations of the Spirit 5
Celebrations of the Spirit 6

Lianna Feschuk · Married on 05/04/2019

Great experience!

Melinda was excellent! She responded promptly to all of our questions! She was very flexible with some of the changes we had to make! We would highly recommend her to officiate your special day.

Sent on 03/23/2019

Precious Maria-Rios · Married on 03/23/2019

The perfect fit

Due to some super last minute scheduling issues the wedding we had planned for another day had to be cancelled. We found this out 2 days before we had to get married (didn’t want our license to expire), I was trying to find a great officiant like a mad woman. Thankfully I quickly came across Melinda’s page, and I’m so glad I did. She was able to accommodate us on such short notice. She arrived promptly to the venue and even helped us set up, which really was just so helpful and amazing. She was friendly and welcoming. The ceremony we chose from really fit us so perfectly I felt like it was created just for us. During the ceremony I felt you could tell she was passionate about this, that uniting love is definitely one thing she was made for. She made us feel comfortable, and honestly just all around blessed. Melinda even completely understands how free of a soul our 2 year old is and agreed with us that just letting her be 2 during the ceremony was everyone’s best option, which I’m sure others would scold me for! I’m glad our original plans fell through so we were able to have the beautiful, personal ceremony that we did.

Sent on 03/26/2019
    Celebrations of the Spirit 7

Mark Heckman · Married on 12/29/2018

Highly Recommend Melinda Angstadt

Rev. Melinda Angstadt was exceptional. From the day we first gave her a call she took special care to walk us through every option and package she offers for our wedding ceremony. We were able to customize our readings, vows and rituals. My wife and I wound up selecting a more religious ceremony and lighting a unity candle which made our official wedding feel quite special. I can't thank Melinda enough for keeping our nerves at bay and walking us through everything step-by-step to smooth everything over on our big day.

Sent on 01/08/2019

Michelle Ellis · Married on 11/02/2018

Absolutely Perfect!

There are not enough words to describe how awesome Melinda did with our ceremony. She took the time to make our ceremony unique and personal in every way we wanted. It was so beautiful and heartfelt and we will both forever be thankful to Melinda for her amazing talents and service for our wedding. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Colleen · Married on 10/01/2018

She was so pleasant! She was so professional and wanted to know every detail to ensure our happiness!

Sent on 07/22/2018

Samantha · Married on 09/01/2018

Melinda was a wonderful addition to our beautiful day! Would recommend her time and time again! Thank you!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Christa · Married on 06/20/2018

I cannot say enough positive things about Melinda...she was very professional but personal as well...even though I had not met her before the ceremony, I felt as if I had known her...the ceremony took place in her beautiful home and she graciously allowed us access to her WiFi so we could FaceTime with my Mom who could not be there in person...I highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/04/2018
    Celebrations of the Spirit 8
    Celebrations of the Spirit 9

Laura · Married on 06/09/2018

Melinda was absolutely wonderful! When my husband and I started talking about the kind of officiant we were looking for we agreed he or she had to be as excited about our love story as we are. Melinda definitely met that expectation. She took the time to sit down and talk to us and we really felt she understood our relationship. When we reviewed our script Melinda was completely open to any changes we made. She made our ceremony everything we could have asked for and so much more. We will remember her as a huge contributor to one of the best days of our lives!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Danielle · Married on 06/08/2018

Made our ceremony absolutely amazing!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Sara · Married on 05/19/2018

Our experience with Melinda, was wonderful. She made the entire process very smooth and stress free. Lots of options so we could have exactly the ceremony meant for us. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 05/31/2018

Samantha · Married on 05/12/2018

A pleasure to work with! Was available to help us our last minute!

Sent on 05/27/2018

Danielle · Married on 05/05/2018

Melinda was the best!! Couldnt have asked for a better officiant! I was so nervous for the ceremony and she made me feel so comfortable and relaxed. Our ceremony was beautiful!!

Sent on 05/19/2018

Caitlyn · Married on 09/30/2017

Melinda was wonderful!

Very kind, professional and organized. On a day of so much faith in others I will tell you working with Melinda will be of no worries or question. I would recommend her to anyone.

Thank you for being part of our day!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Cassie · Married on 09/10/2017

Great to work with! She put us at ease and performed the perfect ceremony that was exactly what we wanted. Very good at getting back to us and working around our schedule!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Meredith · Married on 09/09/2017

Melinda was one of the best decisions I made as far as wedding planning. She took the time to get to know my husband and I and we received rave compliments about how unique the ceremony was. She was also so caring and friendly which made us feel really comfortable on the day of. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Ethe · Married on 08/20/2017

Rev Melinda was sweet and loving and understanding. We were blessed for her to have a part of such an epic moment in our lives.

Sent on 08/28/2017

Ali · Married on 08/04/2017

Melinda was excellent! She went above and beyond to make sure that our ceremony was top notch. The personal touches she incorporated into the wedding were phenomenal. She even took the time to get to know us on a deeper level creating a more personalized and intimate ceremony. All of our guests were raving about her saying "It's like no other wedding that I have ever seen" they felt our love through her words. We would strongly recommend her for your wedding.

Sent on 11/12/2017
    Celebrations of the Spirit 10
    Celebrations of the Spirit 11
    Celebrations of the Spirit 12
  • Lena & Ben

Lena · Married on 07/15/2017

Melinda was amazing! She is very experienced and our wedding ceremony went totally smoothly thanks to her expertise. She was very warm, friendly and professional. She took all of our requests into account and helped us create the perfect ceremony. It was a challenge for us with families from 2 different religious backgrounds but she helped us create a ceremony that was respectful of both traditions. I would definitely recommend Melinda to anyone planning a wedding.

Sent on 08/01/2017

Dan · Married on 06/23/2017

Melinda was outstanding! She was very responsive and easy to work with. The Ceremony was beautiful and we'd highly recommend working with Melinda for your Ceremony!

Sent on 07/03/2017

Courtney · Married on 06/10/2017

Rev. Melinda Angstadt was probably the easiest part of planning our wedding. She has great descriptions and prices for every package available. This helps a lot when trying to figure out what you want for your ceremony. We did a short and sweet package, so we opted not to do a rehearsal for the ceremony. And even still everything went smoothly. Melinda descreetly whispered when she needed us to do something and when she did the readings, she was loud and clear. She was extremely kind and makes sure that you get exactly what you want and expect with her questionnaire she has you fill out. Another plus, she is super responsive. Anytime I emailed her with questions or anything, she responded extremely quickly. You're in good hands if you choose Melinda for your wedding ceremony.

Sent on 07/03/2017

Melissa · Married on 05/28/2017

Rev. Melinda was so great to work with. We only met her in person the day of our wedding, yet we felt as though we knew her well from our telephone and email communications. She was very accommodating and flexible, allowing us to customize our ceremony to meet our unique needs and desires. She always responded promptly to our questions and was warm yet professional, providing the perfect wedding ceremony that we had envisioned. It was a great experience working with her!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Rachelle · Married on 05/27/2017

We were very pleased with Melinda. She made our special day complete!! We felt very comfortable with her and are so happy she married us!!!!

Sent on 06/24/2017

Lindsay · Married on 05/20/2017

Melinda did a great job incorporating our needs/wants into a great ceremony. She was easy to work with and very professional!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Bruce · Married on 05/06/2017

we would highly recommend Melinda to be a top shelf officiant. She helped make our day very special and we cannot thank her enough.

Sent on 05/29/2017

Angelica · Married on 04/22/2017

Melinda made any changes Michael and I wanted without question. She made our ceremony beautiful with her words and the presentation delivery. My grand mom is typically the hardest critic and she raved about how much she enjoyed the ceremony because of our officiant.

Sent on 05/08/2017