Celebrations of the Spirit Reviews

170 | Reading, PA

170 Reviews for Celebrations of the Spirit

Lauren V. · Getting married on 08/28/2021

Perfection

Our officiant backed out within 2 months of our wedding and when I reached out to Melinda I knew without a doubt she would be perfect for us. I am so thankful she married us she made our wedding ceremony absolutely perfect. She made it intimate and I had guests say that they thought she had known us forever she made it so special and was so accommodating and flexible. I will forever be grateful for Melinda.

Sent on 12/04/2020

Chelsea M. · Married on 05/28/2021

Amazing experience, warm and welcoming officiant

Reverend Melinda Angstadt is has a bright personality and is very inviting and accommodating. She was very communicative via email and phone and helped us consider everything we wanted before our big day. I would recommend her to anyone in the market for a spiritual officiant.

Sent on 06/27/2021

Nelson A. · Married on 05/15/2021

The best option en PA

Melinda is the best officiant, she was nice, and the ceremony was perfect! Thank you so much!.

Sent on 06/12/2021
  • Jazmine

Jazmine · Married on 11/22/2020

Perfect for what we needed

Melinda was great with us and our elopement! We were both very happy we were able to find her and were extremely pleased with the ceremony she created! Definitely would recommend!

Sent on 12/05/2020

Ashley O. · Married on 11/07/2020

Melinda is great!

Melinda was such a pleasure to work with! She helped make our wedding a dream come true! I would 100% recommended her to anyone!

Sent on 11/14/2020

Lexi · Married on 10/31/2020

Wonderful!

Melinda was wonderful to work with! Very attentive and responsive to messages and made it so we could personalize every word in our ceremony. She made our day very special!

Sent on 11/14/2020

Holly D. · Married on 10/25/2020

Amazing experience!

Melinda was amazing to work with! She was so caring and worked with us every step of the way. I would recommend her to anyone looking for an officiant!

Sent on 11/17/2020

Kelly C. · Married on 10/16/2020

Absolutely Fantastic

Melinda was amazing! Our decision for a ceremony was very last minute. We originally were going to the Justice of the Peace. To me that seemed very informal and I could not see my wedding being minimized. Some people it works for, I am not knocking it. I found Melinda on an internet search. Her website immediately drew me in.
    Before the ceremony, Melinda was available and communicated often. That alone sold me. Not to mention she was VERY affordable and ACCOMADATING!!
    Now for the ceremony. She brought to life everything I dreamed of having for our special day. The choice of words, her presentation and delivery was fantastic. There were so many options to chose from start to finish, for the ceremony. Being able to mix and match cermony/ vows and plan EVERY detail and word was delightful. PLEASE use her if you have any doubts or questions on using her, I am a living testimony that she will not disappoint and will exceed all your expectations!!
    Flexible, affordable, accomadating, patient and responsive are only some of the many adjectives I can use to describe Melinda and her services. Thank you for making our ceremony something we will treasure forever!

Sent on 11/02/2020

Kristie T. · Married on 10/02/2020

Absolutely amazing!

Melinda was absolutely amazing and made my experience so comfortable. I came in nervous and she quickly made me feel right at home.

Sent on 10/09/2020

Tom A. · Married on 08/15/2020

Perfect Backyard Ceremony

Melinda was excellent. My wife and I, and both of our families were incredibly happy with the ceremony. She kept it very fluid and positive, and even stuck around as we restated the vows for my wife's grandmother who showed up late. Her ceremony reading option on her website also made it very easy to decide what we would like read, and she had flexibility in adjusting them to fit us. Thank for an amazing day!

Sent on 08/20/2020

Rosemary · Married on 07/11/2020

Flexible, Calming, and Wonderful!

Melinda was the best in a crazy, COVID-19 world. She was willing to change locations with us, be patient as we tried to work out a new wedding plan, and provided so much guidance in her outlined options for us to choose exactly what we wanted. On the wedding day, she was a calming presence when we thought it may rain. All of our family complimented Melinda and the ceremony!

Sent on 08/02/2020
  • Janet

Janet B. · Married on 04/10/2020

Highly Recommed

I am so happy we chose Celebrations of the Spirits to do our wedding ceremony. We appreciated the fact that we could interchange the ceremony, wedding vows and ring vows to fit what described us best. Melinda is warm and welcoming and so glad we chose her.

Sent on 10/16/2019

H Höfer · Married on 11/16/2019

Good choice

She was very responsive and friendly, and fit us in her schedule on short notice even when she had another wedding to go to that day.

Sent on 11/28/2019
  • Macy

Macy · Married on 11/16/2019

I would recommend

My husband and I waited to the last second to begin looking for an Officiant . We reached out to Melinda who was very responsive. She helped us piece together a perfect ceremony that was beautiful. She was very helpful in the organization process and asked me questions I would have never thought of on my own. During the ceremony my husband and I both messed up a few words (we were nervous), but Melinda made the best of it- gave everyone a good laugh and we continued on. I would highly recommend.

Sent on 12/11/2019

Jolynn C. · Married on 11/15/2019

Melinda is a DREAM!

Our ceremony was perfect and personalized to us. Melinda took the time to learn about us as a couple and we felt like a life long friend was marrying us! Her suggestion on adding a reading after learning about our fur babies was PERFECT! I can't tell you how many compliments we got from guests on how beautiful our ceremony was. Best day ever!

Sent on 11/27/2019

Katrice K. · Married on 11/09/2019

Koudelka Wedding

Melinda was amazing during out entire wedding planning process. If I had questions, she always answered them in a timely fashion. She worked and coordinated so well with my day of coordinator, which made my rehearsal and wedding day so much more enjoyable. She was super kind and very professional, and the prices for her services were very fair.

Sent on 11/25/2019

Sherry · Married on 10/05/2019

Great services!

Melinda was an absolute pleasure to work with! She is friendly, personable, and professional. All of her packages are affordable with the option to customize them. She has many different ceremony options to choose from to make your ceremony what you want, and she even added in an extra reading we wanted included. I would recommend her to any friends or family in need of a minister!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Drew L. · Married on 09/29/2019

Great Experience

She was an excellent choice! Very professional and attentive to our needs.

Sent on 10/16/2019

Brennah H. · Married on 09/28/2019

Melinda was a PERFECT fit!

Since first contact with Melinda, everything was simple and she was extremely easy going. I highly recommend to meet up with Melinda before the ceremony, so you have the pleasure of experiencing her great personality. She walks you through everything and enjoys adding the personal touches the bride and groom request. We could not have been happier to have Melinda as our officiant for our special day!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Jessica · Married on 06/21/2019

Wonderful experience

Very accommodating with our preferences . She did an outstanding job at our ceremony.

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Robert

Robert · Married on 06/21/2019

Make Your Wedding Day Your Own!

Melinda was about as good as you can get from initial meeting in determining how we want our special day to be handled to the big event.

We chose to have a non-denominational ceremony with Melinda's most expensive package so we could personalize our ceremony. The extra cost was well worth it!

We had a few meetings and emails back and forth to customize our ceremony. We chose to do our love story and how we got together and personalized our vows to fit who we are. Melinda made recommendations where she thought necessary but kept the ceremony in line with what we wanted.

The ceremony led by Melinda moved at the perfect pace, she was very audible without a microphone to everyone there and did a terrific job with our love story, readings and vows.

If you prefer not having a stuffy ceremony, something you can make your own, we highly recommend Melinda. She was perfect!

Sent on 07/21/2019
  • Kati

Kati B. · Married on 06/15/2019

We made the right choice!

Awesome, funny, and professional!

Sent on 07/10/2019
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 06/01/2019

Celebrations of the Spirit will help to ensure your ceremony runs smoothly and goes off without a hitch. Hire them today!

I would recommend Melinda Angstadt (Celebrations of the Spirit) for anyone's wedding day. Melinda was very accommodating and flexible and willing to go out of her way to work to make our ceremony perfect. Prior to the wedding, Melinda made time to meet with us at a location that was convenient for us both so that we could just chat and get to know her. She has multiple options for ceremonies (including vows, readings, etc.) and really allowed us to mix and match content to fit our needs. On the day of the rehearsal, a few members of our bridal party showed up 20-30 minutes past the rehearsal time. Melinda was willing to wait until everyone arrived before getting started, which was very much appreciated. The wedding ceremony went off without a hitch, thanks to Melinda. Her professionalism, flexibility, and desire to ensure that our day went smoothly was very much appreciated. I would recommend her to anyone who is getting married in the Lehigh Valley and surrounding areas!

Sent on 06/15/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 06/01/2019

Perfect for our wedding!

Melinda was amazing from start to finish. She was always professional and thorough. From our first phone conversation we hit it off and she was one of the first vendors I booked. I knew she would be the perfect fit for our special day.

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Bryanna

Bryanna · Married on 05/30/2019

Intimate Wedding 6/7/19

Melinda was a fantastic officiant for our "short & sweet" ceremony we elected. We were married with a symbolic ceremony in a foreign country and just wanted a small but personalized ceremony to legalize our marriage back in the U.S. We loved that we could customize the vows we wanted with sample ceremony scripts to pick from and piece together! Melinda is responsive to get in touch with. She is also very detail-oriented and thorough to capture exactly what we wanted! It was so nice after traveling to have Melinda come to our home for a simple 15 minute ceremony, photos included. We couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 06/27/2019