Celebrations of the Spirit Reviews

Celebrations of the Spirit 6
Celebrations of the Spirit 7

Jessica · Married on 06/21/2019

Wonderful experience

Very accommodating with our preferences . She did an outstanding job at our ceremony.

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Robert

Robert · Married on 06/21/2019

Make Your Wedding Day Your Own!

Melinda was about as good as you can get from initial meeting in determining how we want our special day to be handled to the big event.

We chose to have a non-denominational ceremony with Melinda's most expensive package so we could personalize our ceremony. The extra cost was well worth it!

We had a few meetings and emails back and forth to customize our ceremony. We chose to do our love story and how we got together and personalized our vows to fit who we are. Melinda made recommendations where she thought necessary but kept the ceremony in line with what we wanted.

The ceremony led by Melinda moved at the perfect pace, she was very audible without a microphone to everyone there and did a terrific job with our love story, readings and vows.

If you prefer not having a stuffy ceremony, something you can make your own, we highly recommend Melinda. She was perfect!

Sent on 07/21/2019
    Celebrations of the Spirit 8
  • Kati

Kati Boeggeman · Married on 06/15/2019

We made the right choice!

Awesome, funny, and professional!

Sent on 07/10/2019
    Celebrations of the Spirit 9
    Celebrations of the Spirit 10
    Celebrations of the Spirit 11
    Celebrations of the Spirit 12
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 06/01/2019

Celebrations of the Spirit will help to ensure your ceremony runs smoothly and goes off without a hitch. Hire them today!

I would recommend Melinda Angstadt (Celebrations of the Spirit) for anyone's wedding day. Melinda was very accommodating and flexible and willing to go out of her way to work to make our ceremony perfect. Prior to the wedding, Melinda made time to meet with us at a location that was convenient for us both so that we could just chat and get to know her. She has multiple options for ceremonies (including vows, readings, etc.) and really allowed us to mix and match content to fit our needs. On the day of the rehearsal, a few members of our bridal party showed up 20-30 minutes past the rehearsal time. Melinda was willing to wait until everyone arrived before getting started, which was very much appreciated. The wedding ceremony went off without a hitch, thanks to Melinda. Her professionalism, flexibility, and desire to ensure that our day went smoothly was very much appreciated. I would recommend her to anyone who is getting married in the Lehigh Valley and surrounding areas!

Sent on 06/15/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 06/01/2019

Perfect for our wedding!

Melinda was amazing from start to finish. She was always professional and thorough. From our first phone conversation we hit it off and she was one of the first vendors I booked. I knew she would be the perfect fit for our special day.

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Bryanna

Bryanna · Married on 05/30/2019

Intimate Wedding 6/7/19

Melinda was a fantastic officiant for our "short & sweet" ceremony we elected. We were married with a symbolic ceremony in a foreign country and just wanted a small but personalized ceremony to legalize our marriage back in the U.S. We loved that we could customize the vows we wanted with sample ceremony scripts to pick from and piece together! Melinda is responsive to get in touch with. She is also very detail-oriented and thorough to capture exactly what we wanted! It was so nice after traveling to have Melinda come to our home for a simple 15 minute ceremony, photos included. We couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 06/27/2019

Lee-Anne · Married on 05/26/2019

Absolutely Recommended

Melinda was everything we were looking for in an officiant for our wedding. She accommodated all of our requests. She allowed us to personalize the readings, even though it didn't differ much from the ones she had prepared. The ceremony was quick and stress free. Melinda was definitely a huge part in why our wedding day was perfect.

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 05/17/2019

Amazing Officiant!

If you are looking for a professional yet friendly, funny and compassionate wedding officiant, look no further! We met Melinda at an open house at our venue, Meredith Manor, a year or so before our 5.17.19 wedding. It was clear after speaking with Melinda for just a few minutes that she is a kind person with a passion for making each wedding ceremony a unique and memorable experience for the couple and for the guests. She was very responsive whenever we had questions and allowed us some creative space to make the ceremony our own. Melinda sent out a questionnaire several weeks before the wedding to gather details that she would need to plan the ceremony. She attended the rehearsal (for a small fee) and made everyone feel comfortable with how the ceremony would unfold the following day.
    On the day of the ceremony, we could not have asked for more. She was dressed professionally (and looked beautiful, by the way) and was warm and welcoming. She led the way through the ceremony and was very engaging throughout. I had several compliments on how great the ceremony and officiant were.
    Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU, Melinda, for helping to make the best day of our lives so special! You are truly wonderful!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Lianna Feschuk · Married on 05/04/2019

Great experience!

Melinda was excellent! She responded promptly to all of our questions! She was very flexible with some of the changes we had to make! We would highly recommend her to officiate your special day.

Sent on 03/23/2019

Precious Maria-Rios · Married on 03/23/2019

The perfect fit

Due to some super last minute scheduling issues the wedding we had planned for another day had to be cancelled. We found this out 2 days before we had to get married (didn’t want our license to expire), I was trying to find a great officiant like a mad woman. Thankfully I quickly came across Melinda’s page, and I’m so glad I did. She was able to accommodate us on such short notice. She arrived promptly to the venue and even helped us set up, which really was just so helpful and amazing. She was friendly and welcoming. The ceremony we chose from really fit us so perfectly I felt like it was created just for us. During the ceremony I felt you could tell she was passionate about this, that uniting love is definitely one thing she was made for. She made us feel comfortable, and honestly just all around blessed. Melinda even completely understands how free of a soul our 2 year old is and agreed with us that just letting her be 2 during the ceremony was everyone’s best option, which I’m sure others would scold me for! I’m glad our original plans fell through so we were able to have the beautiful, personal ceremony that we did.

Sent on 03/26/2019
    Celebrations of the Spirit 13

Mark Heckman · Married on 12/29/2018

Highly Recommend Melinda Angstadt

Rev. Melinda Angstadt was exceptional. From the day we first gave her a call she took special care to walk us through every option and package she offers for our wedding ceremony. We were able to customize our readings, vows and rituals. My wife and I wound up selecting a more religious ceremony and lighting a unity candle which made our official wedding feel quite special. I can't thank Melinda enough for keeping our nerves at bay and walking us through everything step-by-step to smooth everything over on our big day.

Sent on 01/08/2019

Michelle Ellis · Married on 11/02/2018

Absolutely Perfect!

There are not enough words to describe how awesome Melinda did with our ceremony. She took the time to make our ceremony unique and personal in every way we wanted. It was so beautiful and heartfelt and we will both forever be thankful to Melinda for her amazing talents and service for our wedding. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Colleen · Married on 10/01/2018

She was so pleasant! She was so professional and wanted to know every detail to ensure our happiness!

Sent on 07/22/2018

Samantha · Married on 09/01/2018

Melinda was a wonderful addition to our beautiful day! Would recommend her time and time again! Thank you!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Christa · Married on 06/20/2018

I cannot say enough positive things about Melinda...she was very professional but personal as well...even though I had not met her before the ceremony, I felt as if I had known her...the ceremony took place in her beautiful home and she graciously allowed us access to her WiFi so we could FaceTime with my Mom who could not be there in person...I highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/04/2018
    Celebrations of the Spirit 14
    Celebrations of the Spirit 15

Laura · Married on 06/09/2018

Melinda was absolutely wonderful! When my husband and I started talking about the kind of officiant we were looking for we agreed he or she had to be as excited about our love story as we are. Melinda definitely met that expectation. She took the time to sit down and talk to us and we really felt she understood our relationship. When we reviewed our script Melinda was completely open to any changes we made. She made our ceremony everything we could have asked for and so much more. We will remember her as a huge contributor to one of the best days of our lives!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Danielle · Married on 06/08/2018

Made our ceremony absolutely amazing!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Sara · Married on 05/19/2018

Our experience with Melinda, was wonderful. She made the entire process very smooth and stress free. Lots of options so we could have exactly the ceremony meant for us. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 05/31/2018

Samantha · Married on 05/12/2018

A pleasure to work with! Was available to help us our last minute!

Sent on 05/27/2018

Danielle · Married on 05/05/2018

Melinda was the best!! Couldnt have asked for a better officiant! I was so nervous for the ceremony and she made me feel so comfortable and relaxed. Our ceremony was beautiful!!

Sent on 05/19/2018

Caitlyn · Married on 09/30/2017

Melinda was wonderful!

Very kind, professional and organized. On a day of so much faith in others I will tell you working with Melinda will be of no worries or question. I would recommend her to anyone.

Thank you for being part of our day!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Cassie · Married on 09/10/2017

Great to work with! She put us at ease and performed the perfect ceremony that was exactly what we wanted. Very good at getting back to us and working around our schedule!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Meredith · Married on 09/09/2017

Melinda was one of the best decisions I made as far as wedding planning. She took the time to get to know my husband and I and we received rave compliments about how unique the ceremony was. She was also so caring and friendly which made us feel really comfortable on the day of. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Ethe · Married on 08/20/2017

Rev Melinda was sweet and loving and understanding. We were blessed for her to have a part of such an epic moment in our lives.

Sent on 08/28/2017

Ali · Married on 08/04/2017

Melinda was excellent! She went above and beyond to make sure that our ceremony was top notch. The personal touches she incorporated into the wedding were phenomenal. She even took the time to get to know us on a deeper level creating a more personalized and intimate ceremony. All of our guests were raving about her saying "It's like no other wedding that I have ever seen" they felt our love through her words. We would strongly recommend her for your wedding.

Sent on 11/12/2017