Celebrations of the Spirit Reviews

159 Reviews for Celebrations of the Spirit

• Janet

Janet Bonjo · Getting married on 04/10/2020

Highly Recommed

I am so happy we chose Celebrations of the Spirits to do our wedding ceremony. We appreciated the fact that we could interchange the ceremony, wedding vows and ring vows to fit what described us best. Melinda is warm and welcoming and so glad we chose her.

Sent on 10/16/2019

H Höfer · Married on 11/16/2019

Good choice

She was very responsive and friendly, and fit us in her schedule on short notice even when she had another wedding to go to that day.

Sent on 11/28/2019
  • Macy

Macy · Married on 11/16/2019

I would recommend

My husband and I waited to the last second to begin looking for an Officiant . We reached out to Melinda who was very responsive. She helped us piece together a perfect ceremony that was beautiful. She was very helpful in the organization process and asked me questions I would have never thought of on my own. During the ceremony my husband and I both messed up a few words (we were nervous), but Melinda made the best of it- gave everyone a good laugh and we continued on. I would highly recommend.

Sent on 12/11/2019

JoLynn Churchill · Married on 11/15/2019

Melinda is a DREAM!

Our ceremony was perfect and personalized to us. Melinda took the time to learn about us as a couple and we felt like a life long friend was marrying us! Her suggestion on adding a reading after learning about our fur babies was PERFECT! I can't tell you how many compliments we got from guests on how beautiful our ceremony was. Best day ever!

Sent on 11/27/2019

Katrice Kirn · Married on 11/09/2019

Koudelka Wedding

Melinda was amazing during out entire wedding planning process. If I had questions, she always answered them in a timely fashion. She worked and coordinated so well with my day of coordinator, which made my rehearsal and wedding day so much more enjoyable. She was super kind and very professional, and the prices for her services were very fair.

Sent on 11/25/2019

Sherry · Married on 10/05/2019

Great services!

Melinda was an absolute pleasure to work with! She is friendly, personable, and professional. All of her packages are affordable with the option to customize them. She has many different ceremony options to choose from to make your ceremony what you want, and she even added in an extra reading we wanted included. I would recommend her to any friends or family in need of a minister!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Drew Lascoskie · Married on 09/29/2019

Great Experience

She was an excellent choice! Very professional and attentive to our needs.

Sent on 10/16/2019

Brennah Hague · Married on 09/28/2019

Melinda was a PERFECT fit!

Since first contact with Melinda, everything was simple and she was extremely easy going. I highly recommend to meet up with Melinda before the ceremony, so you have the pleasure of experiencing her great personality. She walks you through everything and enjoys adding the personal touches the bride and groom request. We could not have been happier to have Melinda as our officiant for our special day!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Jessica · Married on 06/21/2019

Wonderful experience

Very accommodating with our preferences . She did an outstanding job at our ceremony.

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Robert

Robert · Married on 06/21/2019

Make Your Wedding Day Your Own!

Melinda was about as good as you can get from initial meeting in determining how we want our special day to be handled to the big event.

We chose to have a non-denominational ceremony with Melinda's most expensive package so we could personalize our ceremony. The extra cost was well worth it!

We had a few meetings and emails back and forth to customize our ceremony. We chose to do our love story and how we got together and personalized our vows to fit who we are. Melinda made recommendations where she thought necessary but kept the ceremony in line with what we wanted.

The ceremony led by Melinda moved at the perfect pace, she was very audible without a microphone to everyone there and did a terrific job with our love story, readings and vows.

If you prefer not having a stuffy ceremony, something you can make your own, we highly recommend Melinda. She was perfect!

Sent on 07/21/2019
  • Kati

Kati Boeggeman · Married on 06/15/2019

We made the right choice!

Awesome, funny, and professional!

Sent on 07/10/2019
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 06/01/2019

Celebrations of the Spirit will help to ensure your ceremony runs smoothly and goes off without a hitch. Hire them today!

I would recommend Melinda Angstadt (Celebrations of the Spirit) for anyone's wedding day. Melinda was very accommodating and flexible and willing to go out of her way to work to make our ceremony perfect. Prior to the wedding, Melinda made time to meet with us at a location that was convenient for us both so that we could just chat and get to know her. She has multiple options for ceremonies (including vows, readings, etc.) and really allowed us to mix and match content to fit our needs. On the day of the rehearsal, a few members of our bridal party showed up 20-30 minutes past the rehearsal time. Melinda was willing to wait until everyone arrived before getting started, which was very much appreciated. The wedding ceremony went off without a hitch, thanks to Melinda. Her professionalism, flexibility, and desire to ensure that our day went smoothly was very much appreciated. I would recommend her to anyone who is getting married in the Lehigh Valley and surrounding areas!

Sent on 06/15/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 06/01/2019

Perfect for our wedding!

Melinda was amazing from start to finish. She was always professional and thorough. From our first phone conversation we hit it off and she was one of the first vendors I booked. I knew she would be the perfect fit for our special day.

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Bryanna

Bryanna · Married on 05/30/2019

Intimate Wedding 6/7/19

Melinda was a fantastic officiant for our "short & sweet" ceremony we elected. We were married with a symbolic ceremony in a foreign country and just wanted a small but personalized ceremony to legalize our marriage back in the U.S. We loved that we could customize the vows we wanted with sample ceremony scripts to pick from and piece together! Melinda is responsive to get in touch with. She is also very detail-oriented and thorough to capture exactly what we wanted! It was so nice after traveling to have Melinda come to our home for a simple 15 minute ceremony, photos included. We couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 06/27/2019

Lee-Anne · Married on 05/26/2019

Absolutely Recommended

Melinda was everything we were looking for in an officiant for our wedding. She accommodated all of our requests. She allowed us to personalize the readings, even though it didn't differ much from the ones she had prepared. The ceremony was quick and stress free. Melinda was definitely a huge part in why our wedding day was perfect.

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 05/17/2019

Amazing Officiant!

If you are looking for a professional yet friendly, funny and compassionate wedding officiant, look no further! We met Melinda at an open house at our venue, Meredith Manor, a year or so before our 5.17.19 wedding. It was clear after speaking with Melinda for just a few minutes that she is a kind person with a passion for making each wedding ceremony a unique and memorable experience for the couple and for the guests. She was very responsive whenever we had questions and allowed us some creative space to make the ceremony our own. Melinda sent out a questionnaire several weeks before the wedding to gather details that she would need to plan the ceremony. She attended the rehearsal (for a small fee) and made everyone feel comfortable with how the ceremony would unfold the following day.
    On the day of the ceremony, we could not have asked for more. She was dressed professionally (and looked beautiful, by the way) and was warm and welcoming. She led the way through the ceremony and was very engaging throughout. I had several compliments on how great the ceremony and officiant were.
    Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU, Melinda, for helping to make the best day of our lives so special! You are truly wonderful!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Lianna Feschuk · Married on 05/04/2019

Great experience!

Melinda was excellent! She responded promptly to all of our questions! She was very flexible with some of the changes we had to make! We would highly recommend her to officiate your special day.

Sent on 03/23/2019

Precious Maria-Rios · Married on 03/23/2019

The perfect fit

Due to some super last minute scheduling issues the wedding we had planned for another day had to be cancelled. We found this out 2 days before we had to get married (didn’t want our license to expire), I was trying to find a great officiant like a mad woman. Thankfully I quickly came across Melinda’s page, and I’m so glad I did. She was able to accommodate us on such short notice. She arrived promptly to the venue and even helped us set up, which really was just so helpful and amazing. She was friendly and welcoming. The ceremony we chose from really fit us so perfectly I felt like it was created just for us. During the ceremony I felt you could tell she was passionate about this, that uniting love is definitely one thing she was made for. She made us feel comfortable, and honestly just all around blessed. Melinda even completely understands how free of a soul our 2 year old is and agreed with us that just letting her be 2 during the ceremony was everyone’s best option, which I’m sure others would scold me for! I’m glad our original plans fell through so we were able to have the beautiful, personal ceremony that we did.

Sent on 03/26/2019

Mark Heckman · Married on 12/29/2018

Highly Recommend Melinda Angstadt

Rev. Melinda Angstadt was exceptional. From the day we first gave her a call she took special care to walk us through every option and package she offers for our wedding ceremony. We were able to customize our readings, vows and rituals. My wife and I wound up selecting a more religious ceremony and lighting a unity candle which made our official wedding feel quite special. I can't thank Melinda enough for keeping our nerves at bay and walking us through everything step-by-step to smooth everything over on our big day.

Sent on 01/08/2019

Michelle Ellis · Married on 11/02/2018

Absolutely Perfect!

There are not enough words to describe how awesome Melinda did with our ceremony. She took the time to make our ceremony unique and personal in every way we wanted. It was so beautiful and heartfelt and we will both forever be thankful to Melinda for her amazing talents and service for our wedding. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/06/2018
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing Service

Melinda was absolutely amazing to work with. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience. She responded to my emails right away and was very helpful with any questions that I had. She delivered a perfect ceremony. I would highly recommended her!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Colleen · Married on 10/01/2018

She was so pleasant! She was so professional and wanted to know every detail to ensure our happiness!

Sent on 07/22/2018

Samantha · Married on 09/01/2018

Melinda was a wonderful addition to our beautiful day! Would recommend her time and time again! Thank you!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Christa · Married on 06/20/2018

I cannot say enough positive things about Melinda...she was very professional but personal as well...even though I had not met her before the ceremony, I felt as if I had known her...the ceremony took place in her beautiful home and she graciously allowed us access to her WiFi so we could FaceTime with my Mom who could not be there in person...I highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/04/2018

Laura · Married on 06/09/2018

Melinda was absolutely wonderful! When my husband and I started talking about the kind of officiant we were looking for we agreed he or she had to be as excited about our love story as we are. Melinda definitely met that expectation. She took the time to sit down and talk to us and we really felt she understood our relationship. When we reviewed our script Melinda was completely open to any changes we made. She made our ceremony everything we could have asked for and so much more. We will remember her as a huge contributor to one of the best days of our lives!

Sent on 06/28/2018