51 Reviews for Celebrations Event Planning

Non-Religious (6)
Budget Analysis (5)
Rehearsal Dinner (2)
48 Celebrations Event Planning Reviews

We highly would recommend this event planning company, owned and operated by Pam Donaldson.
Pam helped us plan, coordinate and execute all the pieces needed to come together on our special Wedding Day. We enjoyed her energy and enthusiasm throughout our process to make our day so memorable and fulfilling! Pam truly cares about her clients. She surrounded us with a highly caring and creative team of individuals that provided their expertise in the following areas: Photography, Floral arrangements, Linens, Bakery, Officiant and ideal venues for both ceremony and reception.
You will not regret hiring Pam and her abilities to coordinate your team or hers to make your special day go smoothly and effortlessly. She far exceeds any monetary fees you pay for her services!

Photo for Celebrations Event Planning Review - Fun photos of our special day by team member, Erik Holladay
Photo for Celebrations Event Planning Review - Floral arrangements and bouquet by team member Angela Surber
Photo for Celebrations Event Planning Review - Pam and us at the ceremony rehearsal
Photo for Celebrations Event Planning Review - Pam’s recommended team minister officiant, Carl Bloom
Photo for Celebrations Event Planning Review - Signature cocktail:
The Winter White Cosmo
“The Snowflake”
Photo for Celebrations Event Planning Review - Wonderful linens to brighten up the reception
Photos
Photo for Celebrations Event Planning Review - Pam’s creation of our dessert bar
Photo for Celebrations Event Planning Review - Snow, Rain or Sunshine, Pam and her team gives their all!
Photo for Celebrations Event Planning Review - Fun DJ’s to get the dance floor full and dancing
Photo for Celebrations Event Planning Review - Pam helped coordinate the toasts to keep everything on track
Profile Picture Shelly, 2/10/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Pam and her team are true pros! They did an amazing job leading up to and during our winter wedding. They were super patient with our families and made sure our day was organized and beautiful. I would highly recommend them!!

Profile Picture Natalie, 12/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Best investment. Pam and Angela were worth every cent! At first, I wasn't sure if we needed a wedding planner but I am so thankful that we did. The day went so smooth, I honestly did not feel one bit stressed throughout the entire day (not sure everyone can say that!). They were there to make sure all the vendors knew what was happening, they made sure guests knew where to go, and most importantly they made sure my husband and I had a great time. They even made sure we had a quiet moment to ourselves to rest, much appreciated! It was nice to have someone that has done weddings before to guide us along. We never had to think of the time and what we were suppose to be doing next. At one point I even dropped a glass on my foot and Pam was right there to help me get cleaned up! I could go on and on about how helpful they were. If I had to choose all over again I would do it all the same. Thank you Pam and Angela for a perfect day. :)

Profile Picture Alyssa, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists

Pam and Angela were absolutely on point with everything in regards to our wedding preparation and day of execution. The moment we met Pam, we knew we were in good hands with all of her attention to detail and her open communication. Pam made the planning process a breeze with her monthly check ins and made sure the wedding timeline was accurate and in great shape. Pam and Angela planned our rehearsal dinner at our apartment complex and it was absolutely everything we could've hoped for. Wedding day was stress-free with Pam and Angela at the helm, instructing vendors where/when to go, along with orchestrating our wedding day timeline down to the minute. Any problem that arose was quickly taken care of by Pam and Angela. Best decision to hire Celebrations Event Planning for our rehearsal dinner/wedding because it made our day perfect! Thank you Pam and Angela!!

Profile Picture Adam, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

From the moment I first emailed Pam and she emailed me back I was sold! She was super flexible with my non-traditional wedding and her packages plan. Not only did she immediately go to work on a plan for the Day of Coordination, she made sure that I had all the correct things in place. She was super quick at responding to emails or text messages, I knew that I could always send an email or text at any time and it would be answered soon.
She did a great job the day of my wedding and the way she used our decor was wonderful, she took our idea and brought it to life! Pam and Angela did a great job the day of the wedding!! My wife and I were able to truly enjoy ourselves and our guests with no worries about logistics!! Pam and Angela are a great way to ensure you will be able to enjoy "your day", their services are totally worth it!

Profile Picture Yvanna, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines

Prior to my daughter's wedding the only planner I had seen in action was "Fronk". We had lots of questions and only a handful of answers. The ladies at Celebrations came to our rescue and made the wedding day a great, low stress, experience for our family. I highly recommend them.

F.O.B.

Profile Picture Steve, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We were so fortunate to find Pam to put the finishing touches on our wedding! She was the point-person I needed to ensure our day was everything we wanted - completely organized, a wonderful communicator, and an attitude that kept everyone feeling great through the whole process, we couldn't have asked for more. Can't recommend her services highly enough!

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I worked with Celebrations Denver for our housewarming party after we purchased our first home. Pam and her team were great about staying in touch after coming out to view our space and advise as to how many people we could reasonably host. She was amazing at finding ways to save money and stay in budget while providing us with beautiful décor, florals, photographer, and amazing food. Celebrations was always on time and quickly answered small questions leading up to the event and we could not have been happier with their skill at creating a special experience. Our friends told us they had a great time and stayed much longer than they planned. At least six guests asked for introductions to Pam and for her contact information. We had a large majority of LGBT people as guests so it was fantastic to work with an event planning organization so comfortable with and knowledgeable about the LGBT community. As hosts my husband and I loved actually getting to spend time with our guests and allowing the professionals to keep everything running smoothly. Thanks Celebrations!

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I can't tell you enough about how wonderful Pam is! We couldn't have been any happier with the way things turned out for my daughter's wedding! Her expertise it top notch, and all the other vendors loved working with her to help create such a magical wedding! Pam goes above and beyond to make sure your special day goes on without any hiccups, and she is very detail oriented, which is extremely helpful, especially when it comes to planning a wedding, as the bride can breathe a lot easier knowing she has someone like Pam to make sure all the details are covered.

Profile Picture Diana, 2/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

MY husba and I are so grateful for everything Pam did to create a wedding we could have never imagined! From the moment we met Pam, we knew she was the perfect wedding planner to help make our wedding special. However, Pam exceeded our every expectation! She helped us with every step of the planning process, and made the day run absolutely perfectly- no bumps or kinks! Pam felt like more of a friend than a wedding planner, always with the most cheerful, helpful demeanor, and always ready to help with details. Pam effortlessly coordinated between us and all of our vendors without ever making us feel stressed or overwhelmed. Thanks to Pam, our wedding was simply magical. The wedding was a HUGE success, not just for us, but for all of our guests as well! We had so many compliments on every single detail, including how impressively Pam ran the event! Our minds were put at ease knowing that Pam was in charge of the day, and that she was so great with all of the details that would have stressed us out. We could have never imagined a wedding as incredible as ours was, and we could have never pulled it off without Pam!!! We thank you so much for everything Pam, from the bottom of our hearts! We absolutely adore you!
-Allison and Michael C.

Profile Picture Allison, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Shantel and I are very grateful to have met Pam. She did a wonderful job and our wedding was perfect! She was responsive, professional, dependable, and flexible which helps when you are from out-of-town and need help planning an event. She made sure to check-in with us every month to ensure all the bases were covered. All we had to do was make yes/no decisions and pay the bills.

Our guests have told us, on multiple occasions that our wedding was beautiful and… more importantly FUN! We could not have done it without the help of Pam and her team.

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Pam planned my Indian-Hindu wedding (my husband is not Indian) and it was a perfect day. She made me feel at ease during the whole process and it was as though she had already done tons of Indian weddings. Her vendor recommendations were all on point (most of them hadn't done Indian weddings before, either) and she saved me a great deal of time and effort in the process. I must particularly commend her for guiding me in making logistical decisions that don't exist in your average American wedding. Pam was highly attentive to the nuances that come with a cross-cultural Indian wedding and the tastes of both audiences. She is meticulous, resourceful, and adaptable. Conventional wisdom for an Indian wedding was that I go with an Indian wedding planner who would know all the intricacies of the event. I'm really glad I didn't listen to said 'wisdom' and hired Pam. Her hard work and the relationship we built made my wedding the most magical day of my life. She is warm, genuine, and helps you feel immediately at ease with the whole process. I couldn't have asked for more, and I wouldn't have had such a perfect wedding without her.

Profile Picture Anu, 6/11/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Religious, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

Pam was absolutely perfect! She was meticulous in her planning and gently reminded us of big things and small things that needed to be done in preparation for our big day. She is warm and just has an amazing personality, perfect for when little things didn't go quite right on the day of the wedding. She is full of positivity. We had a blast!

Profile Picture User6513430, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Working with Pam was an easy decision. From the beginning of our interaction, she was open, friendly, thoughtful, capable, and kind. I spoke to several planners and not only was she experienced, she was the most personable and approachable out of everyone. She approaches her clients with an uncommon warmth; you don't feel like you're working with a vendor. You feel like you're working with a friend. I would recommend her to anyone. She did it all for us. I gave her my vision, and she made it happen in every single way. We planned our wedding from a different state and she let me ship everything to her home. We communicated over email and phone and it never felt like she was in Texas and I was in California--it felt like she was my neighbor. The wedding was a big part of my life for many months, and I had a very distinct vision for every little detail involved. Pam was right with me on that vision, and executed it perfectly. Pam will make your day come together for you. She's committed and it shows. Endlessly grateful to her!

Profile Picture Linda, 4/2/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Non-Religious

I would have gone crazy trying to plan and run my own wedding. Pam and her associates did an amazing job! I cannot thank Pam enough for being there for me during the whole planning process and on our wedding day. Everything was absolutely perfect!

Profile Picture Seslie, 2/20/16, 12 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

Pam was like a fairy godmother throughout our entire planning process, and you should hire her. ^_^
This was a second marriage for both of us, and we decided that we wanted to do a full-on "proper" wedding. Just a couple issues there: We're both extremely overscheduled, stressy perfectionists, introverted, and don't like haggling. And we wanted to have our wedding in Austin, instead of San Antonio where we live. That would have been a recipe for disaster without professional help. Turns out a lot of Austin-area wedding planners won't touch a wedding budgeted at less than $50,000, which was a bit more than we were looking to spend. I got a recommendation for Pam from our reception venue contact, who called her "truly magnificent." We set up a meeting with her, and were immediately sold. Pam is charming, assertive, and excellent at negotiating awkward situations - everything that we're not, basically! Most importantly, she knows the city and vendors like the back of her hand. We needed day-of services, but also vendors for everything besides the ceremony site, reception site, & band, which we chose before meeting her. We just had some vague ideas about what we wanted things to look like, and a rough budget. Pam asked the right questions to help us all figure out what we needed, and then ran with it. It was such a relief to know we weren't missing anything crucial, and to be able to trust that she was handling most of the logistics - especially during the last couple weeks when things got really crazy. [She also calmed me down when I got overwhelmed by life and started to lose my mind.] And on the actual wedding day, everything was great! Pam and her assistant deftly wrangled our friends and family into the right places at the right times, and we were able to relax and truly enjoy the day. I couldn't be more grateful for that.
If you're considering your options, do yourself a favor and at least meet with her. You'll be happy you did. ;) Best wishes!

Profile Picture Larissa, 2/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception

Hi Pam,
I couldn’t be more pleased with your service. All the organization and planning before the event was so helpful.
Your experience and attention to detail at the rehearsal and at the wedding were phenomenal, I can’t imagine doing this without your assistance.
Sarah said the discounts you arranged with the service providers more than offset your expense.
Thanks again for the perfect wedding!

Profile Picture Ron, 12/5/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Pam was an integral part of our wedding. Both my husband and I hold full-time, demanding careers which does not leave much of a margin for both wedding planning and stress. Simply put, Pam was my second brain. Anything that I needed at all, any recommendations on a part of the process or vendor, any questions whatsoever that popped into my head...I simply texted or emailed her and she always responded same day. I'm still not sure how she does everything so successfully and gracefully, but she is completely worth every penny. I was on a very tight budget, so the cost of a wedding planner was not anticipated, but the savings that you will receive from both the vendors and your "time and energy" substantiates the cost...and then some! In addition, Pam and her two assistance were there at the wedding to get everything set-up so that all my family and I had to do was enjoy time with one another. It was absolutely wonderful how well it came together. My father, the frugal one of the family, has said to me numerous times how absolutely impressed he was with Pam's services. That is HUGE. I still cannot believe how smooth everything went. When people ask me how the wedding was, I simply answer, "It was perfect in every way". And I mean it. Thank you so much, Pam, for being the wonderful, positive, amazing YOU! You have definitely found your calling, and I am so grateful for such a wonderful memory. :)

Profile Picture Sarah, 12/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Non-Religious, Religious

Pam is the best. She is on top of everything, no matter what you throw at her. My spouse and I had some difficulties with juggling wedding planning and family expectations, but Pam handled it beautifully. I felt like she genuinely cared about us and our wedding, and about making it be the wedding we wanted it to be. And that's exactly what happened. On the day of, I didn't have to worry about anything other than dressing myself and showing up, because Pam and her assistant and interns took care of it all. With very little direction, they set up all our decorations, photos, candy buffet, etc. and made it absolutely beautiful. I had a lot of wedding-planning anxiety leading up to the event, but Pam's guidance, knowledge, and enthusiasm made everything turn out better than I could have hoped. I am beyond grateful that she was able to help us with our wedding. :)

Profile Picture Rebecca, 10/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Non-Religious

Celebrations made my special day PERFECT!! Once upon a time, in another life, I planned my own wedding.... I was young and thought I could save a few bucks by doing EVERYTHING myself. I have never been so stressed and overwhelmed. Every little detail was on my shoulder, my mind for months! From the pictures, it looked great but I didn't get to enjoy one second of it. So, second wedding, I wanted to elope. My idea of a wedding was STRESS. It was very important to my fiancé to have a "wedding" so he suggested I ask for help. I am so blessed to have found Pam Donaldson at Celebrations. She made the whole process easy. From our first meeting I knew she cared about me,my fiancé,and our day. She was fun, excited, and full of amazing ideas! Her vendors were all outstanding. Every small detail was in her hands. She held my hand all the way through and our wedding could not have been more amazing!! Not one thing went wrong all day(that I know of). To anyone that thinks they can do it on there own or it would be better for your budget to skip the wedding planner, you are wrong. Pam is worth every dollar!! She saved me more money off my original budget than her fee... I whole heartedly recommend Celebrations Wedding and Event Planning. Xoxo

Profile Picture Carrie, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Pam was awesome. She was realistic without ever being negative, and found solutions and alternatives to meet my budget as well as my taste. Was able to reach 24/7. I was able to pick what I wanted, and then She took care of all the details making the time leading up to the wedding stress free. Would and have recommended to other friends.

Profile Picture Kendall, 4/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Pam really helped me personalized my outdoor wedding to meet my budget. It was such a relief to have someone taking care of the details every step of the way. If I had to plan it myself, I would have had many a sleepless night. Instead, Pam kept me on track of my obligations (ie: finding a dress, getting our marriage certificate, picking the menu,etc.) while she set up ordering the caterer, finding the linens, organizing the music, decorations, contacting the minister, negotiating contracts, ordering and arranging the flowers. etc). Even at the last minute, as it turned out to be rain, she was on target to finding us an extra Tent and stepping stones. The best part is that once we agreed to how the day would flow, I no longer had to worry. I could enjoy my own wedding and not worry if the food as being set out, the yard cleaned up,the toilet paper stocked, etc. My friends told me it was truly most fun they ever had at a wedding. You can place your trust in Pam's company, it ROCKS!

Profile Picture User4911643, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We found Pam by pure luck on a google search and it turned out to be the biggest blessing. Pam is energetic, upbeat, personal & direct. She went above & beyond on wedding planning for us, exceeding all expectations. Pam stepped up to handle any situation & tackle any problem we were faced with. She was flexible for meetings to accommodate both of our schedules. She worked on price comparisons, booked tastings, & brought forth the best options and selections for every minor and major detail. The best decision we made for our wedding was to hire Pam. She provided outstanding services from the day we hired her until days after the event & is still in contact regularly. Thank you Pam for making our wedding the fairly tail we both envisioned into reality. We are forever grateful to you & your outstanding services.

Profile Picture Hannah & Starla, 1/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Choosing Celebrations Event Planning, having Pam as our planner was the best decision we made. Pam's expertise and experience was evident every step of the way. She guided us throughout the process, coordinating with all our vendors and mapping out a timeline that kept everything on track without pressure. Her responsiveness and availability was stellar. Her knowledge of the vendors, venues, etc. and her relationships with them made our decision making seamless. Her attention to details, especially how she listened to our wants and needs, created a realistic and amazing vision. We truly felt cared for and made a friend in the process. We can't speak enough about the quality person Pam is. She is smart, passionate and so nice! We would highly recommend her without any hesitation and use her again without a doubt.

Profile Picture Alison, 11/14/14, 1 Review