Celebrations Disc Jockey and Photography Reviews

Celebrations Disc Jockey and Photography 6
Celebrations Disc Jockey and Photography 7

Renee · Married on 06/28/2013

DISC JOCKEY- Patrick
    1. Quality of Customer Service: Amazing!
    2. Professionalism of your DJ: Extremely professional and prompt
    3. Quality of sound: Amazing. If we wanted it quieter or louder, Patrick would do it for us.
    4. The DJ's ability to incorporate of your requests and suggestions: Right off the bat Patrick made it clear that his services were about us and not him. He said if he started playing a song we didn't like, to tell him and he would change it. He was very accommodating to our wants and needs, not his own.
    5. The DJ's music selection: Took our list of songs and played songs like the ones we like. Played all our "must play" songs.
    6. The DJ's overall performance: Patrick was fantastic! He was very laid back and professional at the same time. He worked excellent with our reception staff and communicated with us every step of the way. Highly energetic and understood our vision of having our wedding be a fun party atmosphere. HIGHLY recommend!

Personal Comments:
    Would you recommend Celebrations DJs to others? Yes, I already have. :)
    May your name be added to a list of references? Yes

PHOTOGRAPHY
    1. Quality of Customer Service: Amazing.
    2. Professionalism of your Photographer: Highly professional
    3. The Photographer's ability to incorporate of your requests and suggestions: He took all of our feedback and any pictures we wanted he would arrange.
    4. The Photographer's ability to direct, pose and instruct throughout the shoot: Very direct and told us exactly what to do to get the best shot.
    5. The Photographer's overall performance: Our photographer was Tony (p?) and he worked with us to come early to do our wedding pictures before the ceremony. He took tons of pictures and the quality of every single picture was superb! He wasn't afraid to tell us exactly how to position ourselves and gave exact direction. Loved him!

Sent on 07/09/2013

Desiree · Married on 06/22/2013

Celebrations was absolutely amazing!!! Everyone was so easy to work with and made my husband and I feel very important. I would suggest them to anyone looking for DJ & Photograph services for any event. I would definitely keep them in mind for any future events that would require their services.

Sent on 07/12/2013
  • Kelby

Kelby · Married on 05/26/2013

Tony was very good to work with from the moment I inquired about their services. He answered questions promptly and gave advice when I asked for it. Patrick was our dj for our wedding and he did an absolutely phenomenal job. Our ceremony was outside and it was a windy day. I was concerned about the sound system and our guests being able to hear the ceremony. Patrick did a perfect job. He was there extremely early to set up the ceremony area and to do sound checks to ensure everything was perfect. For our reception he kept everything running smoothly and kept things moving. He played music that appealed to everyone and kept people on the dance floor. Tons of people commented on how good our dj was. To sum it up, Patrick was an amazing dj and made our reception a blast. He deserves a raise Tony! Highly recommend to anyone!

Sent on 06/03/2013

Kayla · Married on 05/25/2013

One word to describe this company and the effect they had on our wedding would be: perfection. Both the dj & the photographer were professional, sweet, funny, and went above the norm to make sure we were comfortable and having fun.

The photograper, Tony P. was amazing. He took his time but wasn't too slow with the process. He worked really well with my 3 year old nephew and cracked professional jokes to ease our day up. It seemed that he was also enjoying himself also. As the pictures were being taken, he would show us a few he took to confirm he was doing an amazing job~ which he was! Everyone in my wedding and the reception told me how wonderful he was. We could not have been ANY happier with Tony.

Scott, the DJ was also an amazing selection. I feel picking anyone from Celebrations now that I saw two perform, they would be a great pick. He called a few days ahead of time to confirm the music and talk, super professional level also. He worked with the crowd and announced everything great.

Celebrations as a whole, especailly the owner Tony Z were great also. I booked months ahead and called to confirm everything, Tony was patient and very professional. We also talking through email which he responded back very quickly. LOVED everything.

Sent on 05/28/2013

Kathleen · Married on 05/18/2013

Celebrations DJ and Photo were very professional and easy to work with. I needed to only email or call them and they responded in a timely manner. They were flexible and provided me advice on my "wedding vision". The one thing I found most valuable is that they gave me 2 discs of the photos with the "digital rights to reprint" When I heard they provided this service I was so impressed! Not just that I could print as many pictures as I want for free, but also that they were confident in their services that they were comfortable knowing that I would recommend them to others because of this and even with the ability to reprint I will purchase key photos from them for the outstanding quality and care they take with their work. The DJ was not just a "guy with music" he was also a coordinator. Making sure to work with me and understand how and when things would occur to make sure the reception went smoothly. They played the songs (the exact version) I wanted and if they didn't have the song in their lists they found it on u-tube or would take the version I gave them. I highly recommend!!!

Sent on 06/23/2013

Aimee · Married on 05/11/2013

Tony and Stuart were a perfect pair! They were fun and do an awesome job! Do happy they helped to provide such great memories for Michael and I.

Sent on 05/29/2013

Melissa · Married on 05/11/2013

Everything was AWESOME! I loved both the DJ and Photographer!

Sent on 06/07/2013

Lindsay · Married on 05/04/2013

I would definitely recommend Celebrations to anyone getting married in the Eastern/Central PA area! My husband and I looked at several different vendors for DJ and photography services, so right off the bat we were excited about Celebrations because they offer both services, so it's seamless. There is so much to think about and plan when you are getting married, even if you are trying to keep things relatively simple (which we were), so having both services in one company is a huge plus. And the prices at Celebrations couldn't be beat, especially for what we received. There were other photographers who charged double and did not give us nearly the flexibility that we found with Celebrations, with number of pictures available, albums, access to the photos, etc. Both gentlemen the day of our wedding - Tony, DJ/owner of Celebrations and Stuart, photographer - were absolutely wonderful. I cannot tell you how many compliments/raves we got about what a good, fun DJ we had! And once we see the pictures from Stuart, I know those will be amazing as well. For only working together for really one day, both Tony and Stuart made us feel like we were their top client and were a joy to have with us on our wedding day. If you live close enough in the area, you can also have your consultation with Tony in his home, which was really impressive to us and made a huge impact. All in all, Celebrations was great to work with and I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 05/15/2013

Tony was very easy to work with. He knew his music and knew how to get the crowd going when necessary.

Sent on 04/23/2013

Ashley · Married on 01/05/2013

Tony was our DJ and Stuart was our photagrapher, both of them did an amazing job! Tony made sure that once we got to the reception that everything ran smoothly and even got out on the dance floor with our guests, he was also extremely helpful before the wedding in getting all of our details straight. My father passed away about 7 years ago and I wanted to honor him somehow at the wedding so Tony made a DVD slideshow of pictures of me and my Dad to show during the father/daughter dance, it came out great although there definitely wasn't a dry eye in the house...Overall Tony did an awesome job and I would definitely recommend him!!

Stuart did an awesome job as well and took so many great pictures! Just finished looking at all of them and there were shots he got that I didn't even know about till after that I absolutely love!! (pictures of the ceremony from the loft in our church, pictures of my mom and some of my bridesmaids while I was getting into my dress, etc.) He definitely helped the day run smoothly as well and knew just how to make us all feel comfortable. We had some downtime once we got to the reception so we ended up being able to take some unexpected pictures by the gazebo in the back of our reception site, also as we went around greeting our guests later in the night Stuart was able to get a shot of each table. So many amazing pictures that my husband and I will be able to look back on in years to come!!

Sent on 01/28/2013

Rebecca · Married on 11/10/2012

Tony was excellent! Very professional!!!

Sent on 11/14/2012

Jamin · Married on 11/04/2012

Tony was an excellent DJ through and through. For the planning process he was available to talk at any time during the day via phone, and if he missed your call he responded quickly. He has tools that helped my wife and I decide what kind of feel we wanted for our reception, and with further conversation with him he was able to find the right balance between conservative and upbeat fun. He is passionate about his job and will work with you to plan everything perfectly prior to the wedding day. He made sure we had nothing to worry about on our wedding day. During the reception, he kept things well-paced through the cocktail and dinner hour. When it came to dance, he had a great selection of songs to get everyone involved. The dance floor had an energetic volume, but it was not overbearing through the rest of the reception hall-- which the guests all complimented on. He would interact with the audience to get things moving again, and there was not point in time in which people were not involved and enjoying themselves. Tony is a true professional and I recommend him and Celebrations to anyone. Tony also offered the most competitive value during our search for a DJ.

Sent on 02/12/2013

Heather · Married on 11/02/2012

Thank you Tony Z. & Patrick (DJs) for making our wedding reception a memorable event for not only us (bride & groom) but for all of our guests. We haven't been to a wedding before where the DJ was able to keep people out on the dance floor the whole night as Tony Z. & Patrick did at our wedding. Our friends and relatives in attendance continue to rave and rave about the way the room looked with the lighting and their ability to keep everyone on the dance floor all night long as well.
    Jerome P. (photographer) made us feel very comfortable from the moment we met him. He has a very creative and artistic ability to gather all of the perfect photos that captured every moment of our special day.
    We highly recommend Celebrations to anyone! They are truly talented professionals and a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 11/13/2012

Lissa · Married on 10/13/2012

We used Celebrations and found the owner Tony Zonca and his team to be AMAZING!! Our DJ Matt and Photographer Tony each did an awesone job for us. Tony was prompt and professional and took the extra time to make sure each shot was what we wanted. He also did a great job calming down my youngest son when he was crying because he was so tired, thus allowing us to continue taking pictures. I was very touched by this act of kindness. He really listend to us and what we wanted. Matt, the DJ was such a hit at the reception. He had just the right amount of personality for the party! He did a great job at keeping the crowd involved and things went so well we asked him to stay a little longer :) I was hugging him at the end of the reception thanking him for making the night such a fun celebration. Matt was very flexible and professional yet so much fun. He played exactly what we wanted and discreetly asked us about songs that were requested that he thought we may not want played. We would highly recommend Celebrations for your DJ and Photography on your big day. You will not be disappointed!
    Brian and Lissa Nelson, Lancaster PA

Sent on 10/24/2012

Erin · Married on 09/22/2012

If you want to make sure your guests have a blast and fill up the dance floor Celebrations is the DJ service you need to go with! Everyone came up to us all night long raving about how awesome our DJ Tony was. He went above and beyond to keep the party going. We are still having friends and family talk about how great the DJ was! All I can say is We are soooo glad we found the perfect DJ for our most special day! Worth every penny!!!!! Thank you again Tony, your the best!!!!!!!

Sent on 10/03/2012
  • Patty

Patty · Married on 07/27/2012

This is an amazingly interactive DJ. He was able to get the crowd up on their feet and moving. Even some people who would normally refrain from dancing were up and bouncing about in the dance floor. He was very responsive and professional. A wonderful service that I would tell any bride about! Extremely happy we selected Tony Z!

Sent on 08/06/2012

Chad · Married on 06/16/2012

John J did an excellent job! Great company to work with!

Sent on 06/24/2012

Stuart did a wonderful job with our wedding photographs. He was enthusiastic and professional. He worked well with everyone and accomodated a few unusual requests we had. Overall, we were very satisfied with his services and with those of the entire Celebrations organization. Tony was also great in helping us pick the best level of service and with keeping us informed in the lead-up to our wedding.

Sent on 07/06/2012

Michael · Married on 06/09/2012

Tony was very professional and actually came to our house for his interview while we were searching for DJ's. He even came late in the evening which helped us out tremendously with our busy schedules leading up to the wedding. Tony worked with us to make things perfect for our day never pushing the add on services so many other DJ's tried to push. His service at the wedding was exceptional, professional and classy. The most important aspect was that he ran "the show" as the MC keeping everything running smoothly during the reception.

Sent on 07/05/2012

Kirsten · Married on 06/01/2012

Thank you Tony! I got the chance to hear Tony play at my cousin's wedding and knew he would be a great choice for my own. We had a rowdy crowd but Tony fit right into our very untraditional style and kept things moving along smoothly. He helped me plan and answered all my questions. Celebrations offers everything you need at a great price- you can't go wrong choosing Celebrations!

Sent on 06/07/2012

Deb · Married on 05/25/2012

We worked with Tony Zonca as our DJ for our wedding. When we interviewed Tony for the DJ spot, we found him to be charismatic, engaging, and intuitive to us as a couple and the theme/style of our wedding - and he'd only just met us.

Leading up to the wedding, he was responsive to our questions and his worksheets were comprehensive enough that even I, a very type A personality, didn't have to add extra little details in the side margins to ensure I knew he would have everything he needed.

His MC'ing was great, kept the evening flowing even when the schedule got interrupted/delayed. Checked with us when things needed to be modified. He was able to feel out the crowd and keep the dance floor from dying mid-reception. Plus the music was never so loud that it hurt my ears - a failing at many weddings I've attended and something I absolutely wanted to avoid.

We had an overall great experience.

Sent on 06/05/2012

Lori · Married on 05/19/2012

Our DJ Patrick was an upbeat and super fun guy. The crowd danced all night and he played the perfect music. They can fit any persons personality and will find the perfect DJ for you on their Staff. I would recommend Patrick to ANYONE!!!!

Sent on 05/29/2012
  • Lori

Lori · Married on 05/19/2012

Patrick was my DJ and he was AWESOME! He was professional and played a great selection of music. He took the time to sign my guestbook and write a message on our photo frame. Great guy and awesome service!

Sent on 05/29/2012

Kevin · Married on 05/05/2012

We used Celebrations for our wedding this past weekend on May 5th, 2012, and we had a FANTASTIC time!!!! Tony (the owner) took the time to meet with us MONTHS ago when we were looking for a DJ. He was extremely professional and very enjoyable to talk to. We actually wanted Tony to MC our wedding, but he was already booked. However, the fantastic thing is that he chose an appropriate DJ he thought would match our personality. We had Johnee. He was AWESOME! We really loved having him. Good choice, Tony!

I (groom) am 29 years old, and my wife is 31 years old, and we were very pleased with everything Celebrations had to offer. The prices were AMAZING, so amazing in fact, we decided to purchase the uplighting as well. Even THAT was amazingly priced. If you can afford it, PURCHASE THE UPLIGHTING!!!! It really set the mood and made for a great night! Uplighting is a must if you want your wedding to look that extra something special.

Johnee was awesome in accommodating all the music we wanted. I even went as far as creating my own mix for the wedding party to walk out to, and he took that no problem, using it, and making it a great moment, as I chose a different song each to compliment the personalities of the groomsmen.

We couldn't have asked for a better company to make our day that much more special! Thank you Celebrations for making our wedding reception something we will never forget!

Sent on 05/07/2012

Sandy · Married on 05/05/2012

Excellent service. Tony was awesome to meet with and discuss a year early, and provided very helpful music suggestions and information sheets which helped us plan our reception. Our DJ, Matt, was super-flexible with all of our special requests: music from "glee," the "Star Wars" theme, and even a group sing-along that I wanted to do. The dance floor stayed full, despite our non-alcoholic reception. Definitely recommend Celebrations DJ's!

Sent on 05/13/2012