Celebrations Disc Jockey and Photography Reviews

Celebrations Disc Jockey and Photography 3
Celebrations Disc Jockey and Photography 4
Celebrations Disc Jockey and Photography 5

Molly · Married on 08/09/2014

We hired Tony Z. to be the DJ at our wedding. I'm so glad we chose him. He was extremely professional and talented. He met with us before the wedding to assure that we would get exactly what we wanted- and we did. He took all of our requests into consideration. Out guests were extremely happy with him and everyone was on the dance floor. Even our grandmothers! He also provided up lighting for our reception, which was absolutely gorgeous. He made the wedding reception tons of fun. Thank you!!

Sent on 08/24/2014

Phil · Married on 08/01/2014

My wife, son and I were just discussing Friday night’s wedding after the departure of extended family. We wanted you to know that our DJ did a fantastic job in every way. We were impressed with his professional attire, his comfort in facilitating the “fun” part of the wedding experience. We listened to enjoyable dinner music and then the place rocked! The dance floor was packed 90% of the time and he just kept the hits coming. We are confident that people enjoyed the evening and that we will cherish that night forever.

One thing that I particularly appreciated was that the music was loud enough to entice people to dance but never blasted at us. It made it comfortable to approach the dance floor without ever being harsh. Well done!

Thanks again for helping make the evening so special

Sent on 08/16/2014

Jennifer · Married on 07/12/2014

Tony was professional and catered to any need or request that we had. Our wedding night was perfect, and a huge part of the amazing party was our DJ.
    I cannot say enough!! He read the crowd, kept the party going, the lighting was beautiful, and the night was amazing!!
    I would recommend "Dancing on the Clouds". It is extra, but totally worth it!! ... in the moment I had just been introduced into my reception as Mr & Mrs, I felt like I was floating... then came our first dance as Husband and Wife, and we really were floating! We were dancing on clouds :)
    I will never forget that feeling, and all of our guests were in awe of that moment as well. I would recommend Celebrations to anyone!! Fair price and outstanding service :)

Sent on 07/17/2014

Lauren · Married on 07/05/2014

I loved Tony Z! From the beginning he was wonderful! He actually came to my house to have our first meeting because my work schedule was so crazy. Throughout the planning process he was awesome and when i was at a loss for some of the music ideas he really came through with amazing music. My girls and I were dancing all night thanks to Tony Z!!

Sent on 07/13/2014

Caitlin · Married on 06/20/2014

From our first meeting with Tony at our house, we knew we wanted him as our DJ for our wedding. He was really laid back but still very professional and you can tell he takes pride in what he does. He was so helpful with the entire process as well, and knew exactly how to handle a few minor hitches on our end (last minute dance additions, etc.). He called the week of the wedding and went over everything and even helped plan a surprise little birthday celebration during the reception for my husband (his birthday was the day after our wedding). We pretty much told Tony to just play a variety of songs and genres and keep it fun, and he did an AMAZING job at getting everyone out on the dance floor having a great time (seriously, EVERYONE was out there at some point in the evening!). Our guests were blown away at his talent and told us numerous times they were really impressed! We can't thank Tony enough for a wonderful event. We highly recommend his services!

Sent on 07/19/2014

jessica · Married on 06/14/2014

We booked Jim to be our DJ for our wedding, and couldn't be happier with the services he provided. He did an absolutely fantastic job! He was very personable, thorough, and extremely flexible even with changes we made to the reception as it was happening. He played all of the songs on our request list, and added very tasteful music that was exactly what we were hoping for. The dance floor was full the entire night long, and he made our wedding really fun for our guests. I also asked him to come up with a way to give away the centerpieces- and he played a game with our guests that they all enjoyed! He even threw in some off the cuff sound effects to make our best man speech even funnier. Thank you DJ Jim! Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/30/2014

Kathryn · Married on 05/31/2014

Both Tony and Scott were very professional and most importantly, Fun! Our wedding party was huge (22) and they both did extremely well when it came to gathering the masses for pictures, dances, etc. The music was awesome and Tony went above and beyond to help us get my father-in-law's music recordings on a digital file so that it was able to be played during the dinner service. This meant a lot to my husband and me!! Tony made that a truly special moment... I would highly recommend both Scott and Tony for any wedding or event.

Sent on 06/10/2014

Celebrations Photography was absolutely amazing for our wedding day. Our photographer, Stuart, was just wonderful to work with. His enthusiasm and willingness to get the perfect picture exceeded our expectations, and we couldn't have been happier to have him with us. Everyone loved him, loved the shots, and loved everything about the day. He captured our magical day in the best way possible and we cannot thank him enough! Highly, highly recommend Celebrations for photography!!

Sent on 06/03/2014

CHELSEA · Married on 05/09/2014

I absolutely loved our DJ- Tony & Photographer Jerome! Everything was done exactly as we discussed and just the way we wanted it. Jerome went the extra mile to make sure we were able to capture every shot that my Husband and I wanted. I panicked a few days before the wedding and wanted to change songs and ceremony stuff, Tony was so patient and helped me work through all of our confusion!! I would 100% recommend Tony & Jerome for your wedding needs!

Sent on 05/12/2014

They made our day amazing! They did everything we wanted and how we wanted it I'd definitely recommend them.

Sent on 05/05/2014

Stephanie · Married on 04/26/2014

Tony was an excellent DJ. He was very responsive to our music requests. WE really appreciated that he was very flexible when there were some last minute changes on our wedding day. Everything went off very smoothly and our guests had a great time. I would highly recommend them for DJ services for any event!

Sent on 05/12/2014
  • Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn · Married on 04/12/2014

Our experience with Celebrations was amazing right from the beginning. Tony Z was a pleasure to meet with and always responded quickly to our emails. Scott H. was our photographer, and we are completely in love with our photos. From the time he arrived, to the time he left, Scott was extremely friendly and professional. He listened to everything we had to say, and got all of the shots that we wanted. We loved how much Scott cared about the photos he was taking. He did a great job of moving us for the best lighting and even fixing my dress before each picture. I cannot say that there is one picture that we do not like. They are all so impressive. We cannot thank Scott and Tony enough for such a perfect experience, and we will definitely recommend Celebrations to anyone looking for a photographer!

Sent on 05/01/2014

Melissa · Married on 12/07/2013

We used Celebrations DJ and Photography for both our DJ and the photographer. What was truly unique about our experience with Celebrations was that the owner Tony came and met with us in our home for a free consultation. Tony took the time to truly listen to what our expectations and wants were for the day and helped us select the DJ and photo package that would best meet our needs. Their DJ and photo packages I found to be more affordable than many other places especially when it came to the pictures allowing us to choose their platinum package for what it would have cost us for a basic package elsewhere. Some fear that because the cost isn't as much the quality of the work may not have been the same; however, this was not the case. Tony (the owner and our DJ) did a fabulous job getting everyone on the dance floor and keeping them there all night and the pictures that were done by Jerome were absolutely beautiful. There were shots I didn't even remember taking and he truly captured all of the special moments throughout the day. We could not be more pleased with the service and assistance we received from Celebrations and recommend them to all of our friends currently planning weddings.

Sent on 01/11/2014

sarah · Married on 11/29/2013

Tony was my dj. From day one he was very accommodating. He followed through on our requests and hit the nail on the head. He made our special day extra amazing. I was a little worried that the dance floor would be empty, since a lot of people from our families don't dance. Tony had everyone up dancing all night and interacted with the crowd. He and Scott (our photographer) clearly worked as a team and made the evening go even more smoothly. I can not believe how amazing the entire night was and how there was never one song played that I didn't want to hear. He listened and delivered, without breaking the bank!!!!! YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!!

Sent on 12/02/2013

Allison · Married on 11/09/2013

I highly recommend Celebrations to anyone looking for a DJ or Photographer. Tony was fantastic to work with and quick to respond to any questions or concerns I had throughout the planning process. We used Celebrations for our DJ, photographer, and photo booth. Everyone loved DJ Patrick and still talk about how much fun they had dancing the whole night! Patrick really kept things running smoothly all night and kept the dance floor full! The photographer Scott was fabulous as well and our pictures came out beautifully! I love all of them and I am having a hard time picking which I want in the photo album as there are so many amazing shots! Scott was always available all night for whatever photo opportunity came up and captured every special moment though out our wedding day. Scott and Patrick worked well together as well to make our day run smoothly. The photo booth was a hit as well. Everyone had so much fun taking photos and leaving video messages. It was great to get a scrapbook of all the photos and the DVD of all the video messages, what a great keepsake of our special day! The bottom line is if you are looking for a fantastic DJ or photographer that is also very reasonably priced I would highly recommend giving Celebrations a call!

Sent on 01/05/2014

It was a pleasure working with Tony from Celebrations! He did a wonderful job at our reception! He played all the music that we had specifically asked to be played! The dance floor was packed the entire night!!! To add, he was very professional! I would definitely recommend Celebrations!

Sent on 12/04/2013

Tony was a fabulous DJ! He made sure to play all the music we had requested for our ceremony and reception. He was also very easy to work with and quickly responded to any questions or concerns I had. He was very professional and we received many compliments on the DJ after the wedding. Without issue, I would recommend his services to anyone looking for a great wedding DJ!

Sent on 10/15/2013

Tiffiny · Married on 09/21/2013

Tony and Celebrations was awesome! He kept the reception moving and the music flowing. The DJ really makes the reception and Tony did an amazing job. My guests were on the dance from the beginning of the night until the end! I can not say enough good things about Celebrations and Tony. :)

Sent on 05/09/2014

We had Tony Z as our dj, and he was awesome! Very professional and great at what he does. He had the dance floor full all night at our wedding and played music to please all ages!

Sent on 09/20/2013
  • Z

Zykia · Married on 09/08/2013

Would highly recommend Tony and his Djs. ..Our night was amazing thanks to Tony

Sent on 05/01/2015

Russ · Married on 09/07/2013

Tony did a great job hunting down some of our more obscure song selections. He was able to play many of the songs we wanted to hear all while keeping the crowd engaged. He was able to track us down for announcements and special dances. He did a great job and all of the guests had a great time, many mentioned that they heard their favorite song. We couldn't be happier with how it turned out.

Sent on 09/11/2013

J · Married on 07/20/2013

Tony Z was awesome! Not only did his lighting add a special touch to our wedding and reception, he kept the night on course and always had the right song for the moment! If we ever need a DJ again, we know who to call!

Sent on 08/05/2013

Excellent entertainment for you wedding reception! Tony did an OUTSTANDING job keeping my guests dancing and having fun! Very professional and friendly!

Sent on 09/24/2013

Tony Z was very professional from the time we signed the contract until he delivered an excellent playlist at our daughter's wedding. He incorporated all of the bride's requests, managed the timeline provided by the bride & engaged the guests. Everyone had a great time!!

Sent on 07/14/2013

Loved everything about Celebrations. They were my dj and also the photography. I couldn't have asked for better people. They were very helpful and accommodating.

Sent on 07/16/2013