Celebrations Disc Jockey and Photography Reviews

Celebrations Disc Jockey and Photography 3
Celebrations Disc Jockey and Photography 4
Celebrations Disc Jockey and Photography 5

Scott · Married on 07/23/2016

We had a great experience with Jerome as our photographer and Tony as our DJ. Both Jerome and Tony were directive enough to keep things going, but not pushy or doing anything to upset anyone. Jerome especially carried a great sense of humor through incredibly hot and humid conditions and found ways to get everyone smiling. Tony was also a great asset in helping us plan the order of events but also accomodating some of our curveball requests. They were reasonable on price and we would definitely recommend another couple choosing celebrations, especially Tony and Jerome.

Sent on 08/22/2016

Ashley · Married on 07/01/2016

Celebrations was fabulous to work with! We were confident that our wedding day was going to be perfect in their hands and it sure was. They helped throw one hell of a party!!

Sent on 07/15/2016

Ciara · Married on 06/24/2016

We used Celebrations for our wedding and we loved them. They didn't play the songs we didn't want played and played the ones we wanted to hear. Everyone had a great time and we are still getting compliments about how great our DJ was. He was very interactive with our guests so they weren't sitting and not doing anything. All around, great company! Will definitely recommend to our friends!

Sent on 06/28/2016

Chireen · Married on 05/14/2016

Tony Z. was our DJ and he was absolutely amazing. We had a few bumps at the beginning with our venue which put us off course but Tony was very patient and got us back on track. He played all the music we loved. Even before the wedding he was great. We had some last minute changes for our important songs and he had no problem changing them for us. We definitely recommend him for your event. We will be using them again in the future

Sent on 06/14/2016

This company goes out of their way to make sure your wedding day is the best it could be. Very good attention to details and giving you what you want.

Sent on 11/30/2015

☆☆☆☆☆ 5 star rating
    We loved having Celebrations at our wedding reception. Tony was so easy to work with. It was the perfect evening. All of our songs were played and additional requests were even played. Tony was in constant communication with us the entire evening. Our families complimented on how Tony kept everyone engaged and dancing throughout the evening. The additional lighting was beautiful too. We would highly recommend Celebrations to anyone looking for a DJ.

Sent on 11/13/2015

Celebrations was great to work with. They really made sure we were paired with a photographer who would capture the essence of us as a couple and the love that we share. Our photos turned out beautifully.

Sent on 10/26/2015

John · Married on 09/19/2015

DJ Johnny touched base with us before the wedding and went over everything. Before we were introduced he confirmed the pronunciation of everyone's names. From then on the reception went smoothly. He had people on the dance floor right after dinner and it stayed crowded with people until the end of the reception. There wasn't any unnecessary talking by the DJ, he just played music and made sure everyone was having a great time. We've had multiple people tell us it was one of the best weddings ever. We highly recommend this DJ!!!!

Sent on 10/08/2015

Amanda · Married on 09/12/2015

We had Jim as our DJ and he was FANTASTIC!!!! Our guests loved him, and he kept them out on the dance floor for the majority of the celebration. I had recently been to a wedding where the DJ didn't play popular "dance" (Cha Cha slide, Chicken Dance, Cupid Shuffle, etc) until the end of the night. Jim listened to us, and when he played a song that my husband specifically requested, while my husband was seeing his grandparents off; I requested that he play the song again later so that he could hear it and we could dance to it.

Sent on 10/07/2015

Tony Z was an awesome DJ who knew how to get the crowd on to the dance floor. His song transition from one song to the next was very smooth and always knew what songs to play. I could not have asked for a better company to hire for my wedding. The photographer Tony was also very funny and knew how to make everyone smile for pictures. I would highly recommend Celebrations to anyone since their service in top notch, had zero mess ups, and was a reasonable price.

Sent on 10/09/2015

Danielle · Married on 07/19/2015

We used Celebrations for our photographer for the wedding. From the beginning, Tony was very helpful and personable and took the time to match us as a couple and our photography "style" to the right photographer on his team. Scott ended up being our photographer and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. He made sure to take the time and ask questions and lighten up the mood if needed. He had a great personality that made everyone feel a little more comfortable posing for all these pictures and got some excellent shots. He was truly passionate about his work and got very excited when he had a great shot to take. He also was everywhere, all over the place, according to my family and friends and captured everything he could. He was a hard worker and I than him and Tony for a great and effortless experience. I would recommend anyday!

Sent on 08/11/2015

Jennifer · Married on 06/27/2015

Celebrations DJ/photography is just the best at what they do! My husband and I just got married and had hired Jerome for our photographer who was absolutely amazing & outstanding, very professional, and very polite - he managed to capture every photo I wanted plus some he had in mind.
    Our DJ Patrick was absolutely perfect for our guests! He took very well to my requested playlists as well as threw in some great songs of his own that had the dance floor packed with guests! Thank you so very much to Jerome & Patrick for making our day perfect as it was & Also a big thank you to Tony Z- if I didn't meet you I wouldn't have had such an amazing experience and wedding without your excellent services! Thank you again!

Sent on 07/07/2015

Carly · Married on 06/20/2015

Tony get a 5/5 (or higher if that were allowed)! His professionalism from start to finish is unmatched and the value for his service was exceptional. He came to our house for a free consultation to find out our needs for our wedding. After booking, he was quick to answer emails and respond to our concerns. He was able to accommodate the timeline that we were looking for and checked in to make sure all of the details were correct. At our wedding, the dance floor was so packed that folks had to dance at their seats (which I didn't even think was possible). He played the perfect mix to make sure that all ages were included in the party all night long!! You can tell that Tony is a seasoned professional and I would recommend him over and over again. Thanks so much for an AMAZING evening!

Sent on 07/02/2015

Jason · Married on 05/30/2015

Patrick and Stuart we're very flexible and pleasant to deal with. they were more than willing to do anything we ask for them . And cater to all of our request . I would recommend these two to anybody !!!!!!

Sent on 06/04/2015

Shannon · Married on 03/28/2015

Tony Z was our DJ for the ceremony music as well as the reception and he did an amazing job! We had provided him with a list of songs the week of the event to give him an idea of the type of music we both enjoyed - which is VERY different mind you! Tony was able to incorporate both of our tastes into the entire wedding and we received SO many compliments from our guests! Everyone was on the dance floor immediately after dinner and didn't stop until they kicked us out! I would highly recommend Tony to anyone without hesitation!!

Jerome P. provided our photography for the wedding and was exceptional as well! He was very professional, but comfortable from the minute he arrived. He had several ideas for pictures that I had never seen before (and I was a pintrest addict!). He was also very flexible with last minute changes and ideas that I had for him. My wedding day ended up being one of the coldest days in March, but he knew we wanted some outside photos and braved the cold with us! He also made it bearable by rotating groups in and out of the cold to warm up between shots, it was perfect! My bridesmaids and family just loved him, he made everything comfortable and FUN!! The few pictures I've seen so far are amazing and I cannot wait to see the rest!!

Sent on 04/09/2015
  • Kelly&Dan

Kelly · Married on 12/06/2014

For all of those future brides out there who are in search of a DJ and/or Photographer...please stop here! I have nothing but the best things to say about Celebrations. We used them for our DJ and Photography. From the beginning, Tony was the one we spoke with about all of our wants and desires. He was so helpful in helping us decide how we wanted our day to be. His personality and his upmost professionalism is why we chose him to be the DJ for our wedding. We knew from the very start he was the perfect fit for us and would make our day even more memorable. He was also there to help us find the right photographer that fit our personalities and style. He brought over books of photos from multiple photographers. So it really gave us the visual needed to make the perfect choice. And we sure did, Scott is the photographer we chose. I also have only the best things to say about Scott. From his personality, professionalism and his way of making sure that throughout the day he was always there for whatever we wanted to do. My husband and I truly had the most magical day and with these two guys by our side, made it even better. I am also not one to write a review but in this case I felt like I had to. If I can hopefully help a future bride make one of the hundreds of decisions we have to make easier, It's absolutely my pleasure!! Thank you again Celebrations for making the most important day of our lives, the BEST!!!

Sent on 12/28/2014

Thank you for such wonderful service! Jim did a fantastic job of coordinating all of the events during the reception and keeping everyone on the dance floor! He was great to work with, and we loved that we were able to pick so much of our own music :) Wonderful company, wonderful people!

Sent on 12/18/2014

Kelly · Married on 11/08/2014

We used Tony for our DJ and Stuart for our photographer and both were fantastic. Tony responded quickly to my emails and phone calls. The day of our final meeting we told him the styles of music we wanted played and during our ceremony he did a great job of playing the songs we wanted to hear. He had a great way of keeping our guests on the dance floor. At one point during the reception I looked out at the tables where our guests were seated and no one was sitting. Everyone was on the dance floor. All of our guests complimented his music selection. Stuart was a fabulous photographer and had a great eye for capturing the special moments during our ceremony and reception. He was extremely enthusiastic about everything he did. He was thorough and explained all if his shots. We are 100% confident that our pictures will be amazing. He started taking pictures as soon as he arrived at the hotel and didn't stop until the very end of the evening. We will be using Celebrations for our future events without question!!

Sent on 11/10/2014

Celia · Married on 10/25/2014

My daughter and her fiance chose Tony Zonca with Celebrations. He made good on his promise to get everyone on their feet. Guests were of all ages and many stayed until the very end of the evening since they were having such a great time.
    My daughter and I wanted to begin our mother-daughter dance slowly, and then wanted to create a fun fast vibe near the end. We gave Tony the digital numbers in the songs where we wanted the one song to go into the other to change it up; it went perfectly.
    I was so happy that they chose Tony for the DJ. He worked very well with the photographer (not from Celebrations) and the night could not have gone more smoothly. Many guests came up to me at the end of the night and asked me the name of the DJ. They were impressed. What a great night!

Sent on 10/31/2014

Crystal · Married on 10/18/2014

Tony was perfect for our wedding!! We received a lot of feedback from our guests about how great he was, which conformed our thoughts exactly. He made the process easy and was there throughout the entire planning process! If you are looking for someone that knows what they are doing, is entertaining and funny, and is an amazing value... Tony is your DJ!

Sent on 10/27/2014

Bonnie · Married on 10/17/2014

Tony and Scott did an awesome job for us. Scott H. our photographer did a great job "staying in the background". He got great shots but was not intrusive. Most of the time we didn't even know he was there. And Tony our DJ was very professional and did a great job interacting with the crowd. He had a nice blend of fun activities and music. We received many compliments from our guests.

Sent on 11/02/2014

Tony Zonca, the owner and DJ of Celebration made our wedding at Bear Creek Mountain Resort in Macungie, PA absolutely perfect. My husband and I met Tony while we were having dinner one night at Bear Creek. He was setting up for another wedding in the same venue we were planning ours in. He saw us browsing around and inquired about our wedding. We had not yet begun looking for DJ's, but after talking with Tony for 15 minutes, we knew he was our guy. Not only was he a preferred vendor with Bear Creek, but the online reviews for him and his company were great. We set up a meeting with Tony about a year from our wedding. He met us half way since we live rather far from Macungie. Tony knows weddings! He gave us recommendations when we needed them, but supported our original ideas for our wedding as well. Tony was quick when responding to emails and phone calls. We selected the "Gold Package" and it was worth every penny. The day of the wedding, we had some weather issues, but Tony completely went with the flow. Our bridal party loved the way he spoke to everyone, made everyone feel comfortable before their entrance dances, and made sure he pronounced every name correctly. Tony kept the dance floor packed. He was not only fantastic with the music, but a pro on the microphone as well. I highly recommend Tony and his Celebrations crew. Thank you, Tony for making our wedding incredibly memorable!

Sent on 10/15/2014

Matthew · Married on 09/13/2014

I have been in hospitality for almost 10 years and currently run a facility on the largest country club on the east coast. Celebrations photographed my wedding and I couldn't be happier. It even rained on the wedding date and Stu from Celebrations made my bride smile from ear to ear. To be candid, their price and professionalism stood out so much that I would recommend them to any engaged couple.

Sent on 10/08/2014

lauryn · Married on 09/13/2014

Dj Johnee Johnson from Celebrations was great! He played every single song on our list (and we gave him a very detailed list)! He even helped me surprise my husband with the song I walked down the aisle too. Such a nice, friendly, professional DJ. We loved him. I highly recommend. :)

Sent on 10/08/2014
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 09/12/2014

I could't ask for a better DJ!! I wanted a certain play list to express our taste in music as well as get the guests amped and on the dance floor and that is exactly what happened.

Sent on 09/14/2014