Celebrations Design Group Reviews

Celebrations Design Group 7
  • Megan

Megan Joyce · Married on 05/19/2019

Perfect and Personal!

Tom was incredible!! At our first meet up, we didn't have an exact idea of flower arrangements ready to go. He walked us through our options, and helped us get a better idea of our vision and vibe for the day. We were able to work through a full picture from bouquets and boutonnieres, table arrangements, to our chuppah. Tom stayed in touch with us and we were able to share pictures with him of things that we liked and were hoping for. With a few ideas, getting to know our style, and a couple pictures everything including our arrangement colors, style, and display suited us and our wedding perfectly! Thanks Tom!!

Sent on 06/25/2019
    Celebrations Design Group 13
  • Claire

Claire Furness · Married on 04/27/2019

Best Florist!

I can't recommend CDG enough!! Tom was wonderful to work with and our flowers were beautiful. From the beginning of talking to Tom, he asked the right questions and got exactly what I envisioned, without me being very specific. He even went above and beyond and spent time with me to help me pick the colors of my linens. The guests who took flowers said they were still alive 2 weeks after the wedding. CDG far exceeded my expectations and I am so glad I choose them for my wedding!

Sent on 05/14/2019
    Celebrations Design Group 14
    Celebrations Design Group 15
    Celebrations Design Group 16
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 12/31/2018

The most GORGEOUS flowers and one of our favorite vendors!

I don’t think it is possible for me to put into words the amazing work done by Tom and Celebrations Desgin Group for my NYE 2018 wedding in Philadelphia. Not only was Tom super easy to work with (and one of our favorite vendors) but he was able to instantly understand my vision for flowers for our wedding day. When Tom delivered the bouquets on the day of the wedding, I was overwhelmed with emotion at their beauty- not to mention how massive, amazing, and GORGEOUS my bouquet was!
    The ceremony and reception flowers were stunning. Tom was able to incorporate my idea of having a floral banner as a way to represent a chuppah in our Catholic/ Jewish ceremony. It was the highlight piece of the wedding as well as the centerpieces which so many people complimented us on!
    The quality of the flowers and work was evident not only the day of the wedding but also a week and a half later when my bouquet was still blooming and beautiful! I would (and have!) recommend Tom and CDG to anyone who wants to work with someone who understands your vision, does high quality work, and 100% reasonable. Can’t thank them enough for making our day so special!

Sent on 02/06/2019
    Celebrations Design Group 28
    Celebrations Design Group 29
    Celebrations Design Group 30

Juliette Gallagher · Married on 12/01/2018

Tom is an artist! Loved every bit of his creation for my wedding!

Tom was amazing to work with! He was so enthusiastic about every idea I had and ended up finishing half of my sentences, he totally got the vibe and image I wanted immediately! My mother and I are very aesthetically particular people and had high expectations as flowers were top priority for the wedding - Tom met every expectation! Absolutely would recommend Tom to anyone!

Sent on 12/28/2018
    Celebrations Design Group 42
    Celebrations Design Group 43
    Celebrations Design Group 44

Celebrations Design Group's reply:

Thank you for allowing us to share our creativity & artistry for your floral decor; it was such a pleasure working with you to create the magical dream wedding that you envisioned! Tom and our creative team truly endeavor to fulfill aesthetic expectations- we are thrilled that everyone was so pleased with the outcome!

Catherine · Married on 09/22/2018

Absolutely Magical

Tom went above & beyond with the floral arrangements. So much detail from start to finish. His arrangements were stunning and well worth it! People are still raving over his creativeness. You will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Celebrations Design Group's reply:

Thank you for your very gracious review. We're so happy that we could be a part of making your wedding day so beautiful; we take pride in tending to the details and truly enjoy using our creativity to personalize the décor.

Amanda · Married on 06/30/2018

Tom did an amazing job with the flowers for our wedding. He worked with me to make sure every element I wanted was incorporated, made any changes I requested, and managed to get me everything and every flower I wanted within my budget. Highly recommend and would use again. There was a delay in some communications, but that is mainly because he's a florist, he can't be at a computer all the time!

Sent on 07/24/2018

Celebrations Design Group's reply:

Your kind review is greatly appreciated. We are so glad that the florals made such a wonderful impact on your day; Tom and creative team take pride in tending to the details!

Michelle Johnson For Corinne (Porter) Ennis · Married on 05/12/2018

CDG was Absolutely AWESOME!!!

Working with CDG was a life-saver. Put our worries into their hands and we were extremely satisfied. What a beautiful reception we had. Exceeded our expectations; and they were very professional.

Sent on 12/18/2018

Celebrations Design Group's reply:

Thank you so much for your very kind words. We’re thrilled that you so enjoyed your flowers! We take much pride in the level of experience and professionalism that our team provides.

Rachel · Married on 04/29/2018

I really cannot say enough good things about CDG and working with Tom! It was one of the smoothest and easiest processes of the wedding! Tom's communication is impeccable and the talent is unbelievable. I literally could not believe my eyes when I saw how everything was set up. My bouquet was EXACTLY what I wanted and what we had discussed. Couldn't have been happier!!

Sent on 08/19/2018

Celebrations Design Group's reply:

Your thoughtful review is greatly appreciated; Tom and the CDG team are so pleased that they were a part of making the day so special for you! We love knowing that the florals added so much to the happiness of your day!
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 04/14/2018

Amazing! Don't hesitate for a second.

Tom was such a joy to work with and was able to take our vision and turn into EXACTLY what we wanted.

From just a couple of emails, phone calls, and a single in-person meeting, Tom was able to distill all of our disjointed thoughts and Pinterest board into something absolutely incredible that was above and beyond our expectations.

We would 1000% recommend Tom and his team at Celebrations Design Group!

Sent on 12/18/2018
    Celebrations Design Group 56
    Celebrations Design Group 57
    Celebrations Design Group 58

Celebrations Design Group's reply:

Thank you for your gracious review! Tom and our team of designers truly do strive to convey each couple’s unique vision in their floral décor; we are so pleased to have exceeded your expectations!

Margo · Married on 03/24/2018

Tom understood our vision from the first phone conversation. He met with us and took our ideas and made the wedding decorations even more than we expected. It was stunning!

Sent on 05/22/2018
    Celebrations Design Group 59

Celebrations Design Group's reply:

We are thrilled to know that Tom and our team created designs that exceeded your expectations and are delighted to know that you found the décor to be stunning- our goal is excellence!
  • F

Felicia · Married on 12/02/2017

Wow, Tom and his team are incredible at what they do. Words can not describe how stunning our wedding was, from the dreamy chuppah filled with dynamic colors and textures that felt like a garden had been brought indoors to the stunning bouquets that were beyond what I could have imagined, to the perfect ballroom centerpieces... really, no detail was forgotten, every little creation above and beyond. And Tom was such a pleasure to work with. Our wedding was 12.2.17 at Deerfield and his work helped make it the most magical day.

Sent on 12/05/2017

Celebrations Design Group's reply:

We love when a bride uses the word "perfect" - thank you so much for the compliment. Our team does strive to envision every detail and make dreams come true; we are thrilled that the day was so magical for you and your guests.

Jessie · Married on 11/04/2017

Tom and his crew EXCEEDED our expectations and truly made our visions come true. He was the easiest vendor to work with! I put my trust in him and he over-delivered! If we were to do it again, he would be the first vendor we would book! Thanks Tom!!

Sent on 12/04/2017
    Celebrations Design Group 60
    Celebrations Design Group 61

Celebrations Design Group's reply:

We were thrilled to hear that our team created designs which far exceeded your expectations. It is a genuine pleasure to know that we made the bride’s vison for her wedding came true!

Lizz · Married on 09/30/2017

CDG was absolutely amazing from start to finish. Tom was able to take my vision and turn it into a reality and truly a dream come true. The whole experience was so personalized and that meant a lot to me. Tom was also able to wrap my wedding bouquet in part of my beloved Nana's wedding dress, which allowed me to still hold her close on the most special day. Truly thankful for everyone at CDG.

Sent on 11/20/2017

Celebrations Design Group's reply:

Thank you for your gracious review. We're so happy that we could be a part of making your wedding so memorable; we truly enjoy using our creativity to personalize the décor and make dreams come true!

Erika · Married on 09/29/2017

Tom really went over the top with our flowers! They we're the best part of our wedding and made the venue pop even more!

Sent on 12/08/2017

Celebrations Design Group's reply:

Your kind review is greatly appreciated; we are so glad that the florals made such a wonderful impact on your day!

Martha · Married on 08/19/2017

Tom and CDG were absolutely incredible. I would highly recommend them for any event. Tom worked very hard to understand the romantic theme and mood that we wanted to create using our color schemes. He also did a great job accommodating some floral allergies in the family. Everything for my daughter's wedding was stunning and many many guests commented on the gorgeous flowers.

Sent on 09/06/2017

Celebrations Design Group's reply:

Thank you for your thoughtful and kind review! We are so pleased that the florals captured the colors and romance of the day for you, Jesse, and your guests!

Lindsay' · Married on 08/18/2017

Celebrations Design Group were a perfect fit for our 8/18/17 wedding! We met Tom through a vendor show at our venue, The Waterfall, and we immediately had a connection. We specifically worked with Tom throughout the whole process, and it was fabulous. We had only one initial meeting, and the rest of the communication were via emails, and absolutely nothing fell short of amazing. Tom exceeded every expectation and perfected my vision! Every floral design was absolutely beautiful, from the bouquets, alternating centerpieces, to the cocktail room, and the placement card table. I was able to express my vision & budget to Tom, and he went above and beyond to make my wedding extraordinary! I really can't say enough. I would highly recommend CDG!! Thank you so much, Tom & CDG Family for everything! It truly was the best day of our lives, and we appreciate you being a part of it! Love, Mr. & Mrs. Levitsky

Sent on 09/05/2017

Celebrations Design Group's reply:

Extraordinary weddings are our specialty. It was wonderful to be one of your wedding partners; we are grateful for the fabulous review that coincides with our fabulous flowers and décor!

Lauren · Married on 07/22/2017

Celebrations Design Group were the perfect fit for our wedding! I was able to email my ideas and discussion my vision with Tom over the phone and I received amazing florals without ever having to set up a meeting. Very professional, flexible, and I would highly recommend them for anyone looking for reasonably priced wedding florals.

Sent on 07/31/2017

Celebrations Design Group's reply:

We strive to make the planning process simple and collaborative and are so pleased that the florals were a part of making your day amazing! We agree that it was a perfect fit too!

Jen · Married on 05/26/2017

Tom is amazing. Leading up to the wedding he handled my freakouts with ease. He did my middle sister’s wedding in 2012, mine May 26, 2017 and is doing my younger sister’s this December.

Sent on 12/05/2017
    Celebrations Design Group 67
    Celebrations Design Group 68
    Celebrations Design Group 69

Celebrations Design Group's reply:

Such a successful collaboration! It's so rewarding to see your comments and see that we earned your trust through your sisters’ experiences. We love what we do and are glad that comes through in our work. Thank you for choosing us to be a part of your special day!

Anna · Married on 05/06/2017

Below is my thank you note to Tom and the Celebrations team! They were so amazing!

Tom and Celebrations Team-This is long overdue but I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for all of your beautiful and impeccable work you put in to bringing my dream wedding to a reality and for making my theme of Great Gatsby/Harlem Renaissance come to life. I couldn’t believe how beautiful everything looked! No one would ever guess I worked on a budget lol. I also want to thank you for working within my strict budget specifically accommodating me when I misunderstood our initial agreement for work. You figured out a way to still bring my theme to reality without sacrificing quality! Everyone commented how beautiful the tables were and how perfectly the theme was executed. I wanted to share with you these beautiful photos taken by my photographer Roman of Photo Art star, Philadelphia. You have my permission to share these photos with other clients. I would not hesitate to work with you again in the future and will definitely recommend you to my friends and family. I wish you continued success in your business. Again thank you!

Sincerely

Mr and Mrs Monzeil Flemming

Sent on 08/07/2017

Celebrations Design Group's reply:

Ambiance and theme weddings are our hallmarks. We enjoy working with beautiful brides and creating beautiful tablescapes! We treasure your compliments.

Pearlena · Married on 03/17/2017

Everything was wonderful. The flowers for the bride's maids and groomsmen just brought everything together. It was all in harmony. The Floral arrangements at the reception and the lighted candles was just the right ambiance for the occasion. We were very pleased with the final package. We would definitely recommend Celebrations Design Group to anyone and everyone. They are very friendly and easy to work with. Very pleased!!!!!!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Celebrations Design Group's reply:

Your thoughtful review is greatly appreciated; words such as wonderful and harmonious are music to our ears. We are so pleased that we were a part of making Crystal’s day so special!

Christine · Married on 01/21/2017

Preparing for a wedding is stressful enough. Tom at CDG was a blessing to work with. I had met with 2 other florists that I was not happy with and would not settle on the most important day of our lives. The minute I met with Tom, I knew this was the florist I wanted for our wedding. His personality, creative mind, experience, professionalism, and willingness to work with our vision to help create the ambiance we were looking for was top notch and completely on point. I had provided pictures of what I was looking for and on the day of our wedding it was far more than I could have even imagined. It was magical and took us to another place. A place I didn't want to leave.
    I had such a great experience at the wedding that I used Tom and CDG again for a large corporate event. Again, he hit it out of the park. He helped turn a black top back parking lot of a corporate center into a 10 year corporate event the attendees and CEO wont soon forget.
    I highly recommend Tom at CDG for any event. The service and quality are well worth the investment and your guests will talk about it months following.

Sent on 12/13/2017

Celebrations Design Group's reply:

It was such a pleasure working with you to create the magical dream wedding you envisioned! We're so happy everyone was pleased with the outcome. Thank you for allowing us to share our creativity & artistry!

Tammy · Married on 10/28/2016

These guys are great! We were VERY satisfied with the work Tom and his staff delivered on our wedding day. Our guests were impressed too. We had a theme reception and Celebrations pulled it off with beautifully. We will use this company again. Thank you, Celebrations.

Sent on 12/17/2016

Erin · Married on 10/08/2016

My husband and I were married at Deerfield Country Club in Newark, DE on October 8, 2016 and Tom and his crew did an absolutely AMAZING job! Tom and Laura were very patient with me and willing to work with me over multiple emails and a few conference calls to perfectly achieve my vision; I wanted an elegant fall look that was also quaint and cozy, and did NOT want a rustic look by any means (no burlap, etc). Tom and Laura were always prepared and willing to contribute alternative ideas to assist me in achieving my look, and I was absolutely blown away with the final product- including the arch during our ceremony (which also served as a focal point at our sweetheart table as it poured on our wedding day and ceremony was held indoors), as well as the cohesive look of our centerpieces which included lower level harvest tones/flowers in pumpkins, higher centerpieces (harvest tones) in iron stands as well as lower centerpieces (harvest tones again) in which the flowers were contained in these beautiful low gold bowls! CDG's services were worth every penny, as the flowers were gorgeous, fresh and highly coveted by many of our guests following the reception. I would recommend CDG to anyone in the Philly/Northern DE area looking for a wedding florist- thank you so much for helping to make our special day beautiful!

Sent on 12/27/2016

Briana · Married on 11/28/2015

Working with celebrations was a wonderful experience. I cannot even begin to describe what our expectations were and Celebrations not only met those but went way beyond. The center pieces were one of a kind and were the talk of the night. Every single detail was stunning!!! What a wonderful and top notch company!

Sent on 12/13/2015

Heather · Married on 10/10/2015

Selecting all of the vendors for our wedding was a bit overwhelming for me and having to meet with so many was far too time consuming for my (now) husband and I. I was recommended to Tom and Laura at Celebrations Design Group by a friend who I trusted and knew had already done all her research for her own wedding a year prior to ours.

From the moment I met Tom at our venue I knew I did not need to look any further. He completely understood my vision and was honest while being very respectful to our budget. After signing the contract and estimate I was introduced to Laura who was absolutely incredible in really getting down to detail for our vision. She spent countless hours on the phone with me and through email working out every little thing I imagined and helping evolve everything. What a pleasure CDG was to work with, trust me when I say you have nothing to worry about if you book this crew!! You truly get the A team and will have people commenting on how beautiful your flowers look! They handled our ceremony, reception and rehearsal dinner flowers without a single hiccup and I look forward to using them in the future. Cannot recommend them enough, you really get everything you pay for and more!

Sent on 11/11/2015