138 Reviews for Celebrations Design Group

Clean Up (7)
Non-Floral (5)
Flower Petals (4)
138 Celebrations Design Group Reviews

Tom did an amazing job with the flowers for our wedding. He worked with me to make sure every element I wanted was incorporated, made any changes I requested, and managed to get me everything and every flower I wanted within my budget. Highly recommend and would use again. There was a delay in some communications, but that is mainly because he's a florist, he can't be at a computer all the time!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals, Delivery

I really cannot say enough good things about CDG and working with Tom! It was one of the smoothest and easiest processes of the wedding! Tom's communication is impeccable and the talent is unbelievable. I literally could not believe my eyes when I saw how everything was set up. My bouquet was EXACTLY what I wanted and what we had discussed. Couldn't have been happier!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 4/29/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Tom understood our vision from the first phone conversation. He met with us and took our ideas and made the wedding decorations even more than we expected. It was stunning!

Profile Picture Margo, 3/24/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Wow, Tom and his team are incredible at what they do. Words can not describe how stunning our wedding was, from the dreamy chuppah filled with dynamic colors and textures that felt like a garden had been brought indoors to the stunning bouquets that were beyond what I could have imagined, to the perfect ballroom centerpieces... really, no detail was forgotten, every little creation above and beyond. And Tom was such a pleasure to work with. Our wedding was 12.2.17 at Deerfield and his work helped make it the most magical day.

Profile Picture Felicia, 12/2/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Tom and his crew EXCEEDED our expectations and truly made our visions come true. He was the easiest vendor to work with! I put my trust in him and he over-delivered! If we were to do it again, he would be the first vendor we would book! Thanks Tom!!

Profile Picture Jessie, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

CDG was absolutely amazing from start to finish. Tom was able to take my vision and turn it into a reality and truly a dream come true. The whole experience was so personalized and that meant a lot to me. Tom was also able to wrap my wedding bouquet in part of my beloved Nana's wedding dress, which allowed me to still hold her close on the most special day. Truly thankful for everyone at CDG.

Profile Picture Lizz, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Delivery

Tom really went over the top with our flowers! They we're the best part of our wedding and made the venue pop even more!

Profile Picture Erika , 9/29/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Tom and CDG were absolutely incredible. I would highly recommend them for any event. Tom worked very hard to understand the romantic theme and mood that we wanted to create using our color schemes. He also did a great job accommodating some floral allergies in the family. Everything for my daughter's wedding was stunning and many many guests commented on the gorgeous flowers.

Profile Picture Martha, 8/19/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Celebrations Design Group were a perfect fit for our 8/18/17 wedding! We met Tom through a vendor show at our venue, The Waterfall, and we immediately had a connection. We specifically worked with Tom throughout the whole process, and it was fabulous. We had only one initial meeting, and the rest of the communication were via emails, and absolutely nothing fell short of amazing. Tom exceeded every expectation and perfected my vision! Every floral design was absolutely beautiful, from the bouquets, alternating centerpieces, to the cocktail room, and the placement card table. I was able to express my vision & budget to Tom, and he went above and beyond to make my wedding extraordinary! I really can't say enough. I would highly recommend CDG!! Thank you so much, Tom & CDG Family for everything! It truly was the best day of our lives, and we appreciate you being a part of it! Love, Mr. & Mrs. Levitsky

Profile Picture Lindsay', 8/18/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Celebrations Design Group were the perfect fit for our wedding! I was able to email my ideas and discussion my vision with Tom over the phone and I received amazing florals without ever having to set up a meeting. Very professional, flexible, and I would highly recommend them for anyone looking for reasonably priced wedding florals.

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Tom is amazing. Leading up to the wedding he handled my freakouts with ease. He did my middle sister’s wedding in 2012, mine May 26, 2017 and is doing my younger sister’s this December.

Photos
Profile Picture Jen, 5/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Below is my thank you note to Tom and the Celebrations team! They were so amazing!

Tom and Celebrations Team-This is long overdue but I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for all of your beautiful and impeccable work you put in to bringing my dream wedding to a reality and for making my theme of Great Gatsby/Harlem Renaissance come to life. I couldn’t believe how beautiful everything looked! No one would ever guess I worked on a budget lol. I also want to thank you for working within my strict budget specifically accommodating me when I misunderstood our initial agreement for work. You figured out a way to still bring my theme to reality without sacrificing quality! Everyone commented how beautiful the tables were and how perfectly the theme was executed. I wanted to share with you these beautiful photos taken by my photographer Roman of Photo Art star, Philadelphia. You have my permission to share these photos with other clients. I would not hesitate to work with you again in the future and will definitely recommend you to my friends and family. I wish you continued success in your business. Again thank you!

Sincerely

Mr and Mrs Monzeil Flemming

Profile Picture Anna, 5/6/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Everything was wonderful. The flowers for the bride's maids and groomsmen just brought everything together. It was all in harmony. The Floral arrangements at the reception and the lighted candles was just the right ambiance for the occasion. We were very pleased with the final package. We would definitely recommend Celebrations Design Group to anyone and everyone. They are very friendly and easy to work with. Very pleased!!!!!!

Profile Picture Pearlena, 3/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Set Up

Preparing for a wedding is stressful enough. Tom at CDG was a blessing to work with. I had met with 2 other florists that I was not happy with and would not settle on the most important day of our lives. The minute I met with Tom, I knew this was the florist I wanted for our wedding. His personality, creative mind, experience, professionalism, and willingness to work with our vision to help create the ambiance we were looking for was top notch and completely on point. I had provided pictures of what I was looking for and on the day of our wedding it was far more than I could have even imagined. It was magical and took us to another place. A place I didn't want to leave.
I had such a great experience at the wedding that I used Tom and CDG again for a large corporate event. Again, he hit it out of the park. He helped turn a black top back parking lot of a corporate center into a 10 year corporate event the attendees and CEO wont soon forget.
I highly recommend Tom at CDG for any event. The service and quality are well worth the investment and your guests will talk about it months following.

Profile Picture Christine, 1/21/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Table Arrangements

These guys are great! We were VERY satisfied with the work Tom and his staff delivered on our wedding day. Our guests were impressed too. We had a theme reception and Celebrations pulled it off with beautifully. We will use this company again. Thank you, Celebrations.

Profile Picture Tammy, 10/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

My husband and I were married at Deerfield Country Club in Newark, DE on October 8, 2016 and Tom and his crew did an absolutely AMAZING job! Tom and Laura were very patient with me and willing to work with me over multiple emails and a few conference calls to perfectly achieve my vision; I wanted an elegant fall look that was also quaint and cozy, and did NOT want a rustic look by any means (no burlap, etc). Tom and Laura were always prepared and willing to contribute alternative ideas to assist me in achieving my look, and I was absolutely blown away with the final product- including the arch during our ceremony (which also served as a focal point at our sweetheart table as it poured on our wedding day and ceremony was held indoors), as well as the cohesive look of our centerpieces which included lower level harvest tones/flowers in pumpkins, higher centerpieces (harvest tones) in iron stands as well as lower centerpieces (harvest tones again) in which the flowers were contained in these beautiful low gold bowls! CDG's services were worth every penny, as the flowers were gorgeous, fresh and highly coveted by many of our guests following the reception. I would recommend CDG to anyone in the Philly/Northern DE area looking for a wedding florist- thank you so much for helping to make our special day beautiful!

Profile Picture Erin, 10/8/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements

Working with celebrations was a wonderful experience. I cannot even begin to describe what our expectations were and Celebrations not only met those but went way beyond. The center pieces were one of a kind and were the talk of the night. Every single detail was stunning!!! What a wonderful and top notch company!

Profile Picture Briana, 11/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Selecting all of the vendors for our wedding was a bit overwhelming for me and having to meet with so many was far too time consuming for my (now) husband and I. I was recommended to Tom and Laura at Celebrations Design Group by a friend who I trusted and knew had already done all her research for her own wedding a year prior to ours.

From the moment I met Tom at our venue I knew I did not need to look any further. He completely understood my vision and was honest while being very respectful to our budget. After signing the contract and estimate I was introduced to Laura who was absolutely incredible in really getting down to detail for our vision. She spent countless hours on the phone with me and through email working out every little thing I imagined and helping evolve everything. What a pleasure CDG was to work with, trust me when I say you have nothing to worry about if you book this crew!! You truly get the A team and will have people commenting on how beautiful your flowers look! They handled our ceremony, reception and rehearsal dinner flowers without a single hiccup and I look forward to using them in the future. Cannot recommend them enough, you really get everything you pay for and more!

Profile Picture Heather, 10/10/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Once again, you have outdone yourself! Everything was stunning & I can’t even express how gorgeous it all was. I have to say that I didn’t even notice how terrible the weather was that day because of the beautiful setting you created. It was brilliant & magnificent & you are a genius & artist. I can’t use enough adjectives to express how gorgeous it all turned out. Katie was beside herself with all that was done & I think she is still absorbing how beautiful & spectualar it turned out. You hit a it out of the park as the saying goes!

It was the perfect evening between what you created, the delicious food, the great staff at Urban, your staff, the wonderful wedding guests, the band & of course the adorable Bride & Groom who did not stop smiling the whole night! The rain did not hinder us or the mood at all.

Thanks so much for all you did & put up with as it was so worth it.

Profile Picture Janet, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)

Tom and his staff not only provided flowers for the bridal party, my family, and I, but they also decorated our reception and made my vision come to life even more perfectly than I could have ever imagined. They are so amazing at what they do - all of their work behind the scenes and all of the little details that they add made my day a dream one true. I would recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture User5375654, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Tom and Laura were amazing from start to finish. I was terrible at making decisions and having the first clue about what I wanted - other than some ideas I had seen on Pinterest that were all over the place. However after just a few minutes of an informal conversation with Tom, he had my likes and dislikes completely hammered out and was able to get a sense for my personality - liking more traditional things but some with an edge, and before I knew it, he was creating my dream wedding arrangements. They are extremely creative, make you feel extremely comfortable in voicing your opinion, and their customer service is the best around. They were there for me through the actual wedding day itself - dropping off the arrangements to multiple locations and setting them up in ways that were more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. I was blown away by my bouquet and absolutely adored my bridesmaids bouquets. But my favorite was that I was able to customize my sisters bouquet as my matron of honor with her favorite flowers. With Celebrations - you get everything you want and more. Our wedding venue was breathtakingly beautiful because of how Celebrations set everything up with all of their special touches. My husband even commented on how beautiful everything looked - and that was huge because he never notices those things. From the table arrangements to helping me with my beach theme and having flowers and details to go along with it for the place cards - it was perfect. I would recommend this company to anyone.

Profile Picture User5548346, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Amazing! Tom totally got my vision and from the flowers to the decor he nailed it!! To be honest I was a bit nervous that I had chosen to work with Celebration at first because the only day they are available for calls/ emails is Monday. That being said, it didn't end up being a problem at all. Whenever I had a question I knew I would hear back by the following Monday. I was also a little nervous because I wanted gold and crystal elements for decor and some peoples idea of lux could be someone else's tacky. Once again, I worried for no reason at all. Tom and Laura know what they are doing, and everything was stunning. Tom met with my family and I several times to discuss vision. Was happy to met with us at our venue multiple times to lay out a bunch of different linen and decor options as well. It seemed there was literally NO LIMIT to what he would do for his client.

Profile Picture Nikki , 5/31/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Tom and the rest CDG is fantastic ! We used CDG for our floral centerpieces, flowers at our church ceremony, flowers to decorate our venue and of course or bouquets and boutonnieres!!! they even helped with out candles to help really set the atmosphere the way we imagined it! they are super helpful and have such great ideas. They will work with whatever you want and stay in your price point! they are more then just florists! My sister and I used them and I recommend to everyone! they are fantastic and do such beautiful ! thank you again CDG Team !!! xoxox Amanda (Rizzo) Di Gati

Profile Picture Amanda , 5/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Party Supplies
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Tom Covello and his staff did a wonderful job for our wedding! The centerpieces were stunning and made the room pop. The bridal bouquet was gorgeous. It had roses in in that I had never seen before. The mother-of-the bride and groom wrist corsages were spectacular! I can't thank them enough for all they did to make the wedding beautiful!

Profile Picture Diane, 10/18/14, 2 Reviews