Celebrations Catering Reviews

Celebrations Catering 5
Celebrations Catering 6
Celebrations Catering 7

Matt · Married on 06/19/2015

From our first email correspondence, Chip was nothing but helpful. He got back to us quickly and was always descriptive with his responses. Everyone loved the food at our wedding and the bartenders were great and on point! The whole team did an amazing job from the set up to the clean up.

Sent on 07/07/2015
  • User5197658 · 2+ years ago

I hired Celebrations Catering for my wedding. The food was delicious! They put on a great event for the brides and grooms who hired them, so that the couples could sample their menu items. That was incredibly helpful in building a menu. Also, I must say, I was super high maintenance in my menu planning, and Vivian was incredibly helpful and patient. We got tons of compliments on the food, and the event staff was a pleasure to work with. I would definitely recommend Celebrations Catering!

Sent on 06/22/2015

Tiffany · Married on 05/30/2015

Celebrations catered our wedding and it was the most amazing food, we couldn't get enough. We did a buffet style at our wedding and asked to have the leftovers boxed up for us to take home and there was barely any left because our guests couldn't get enough! The tasting we did ahead of time was so delicious, it took us by surprise. My husband and I were discussing after how we wish they were just open for lunch so we could eat there more often. Besides the food, the staff was amazing to work with as well. As the bride and groom, we were completely taken care of, we never once had to ask for anything. Everything was just brought to us before we could even think of it. I am absolutely pleased we chose Celebrations to cater our wedding because having good food and service on your wedding day is one less worry and unforgettable!

Sent on 01/08/2016

It was an amazing day! Dawn, Chip, & Tammy were a complete pleasure to work with. Everyone is incredibly friendly and made us feel comfortable with the process from the beginning.

We had purchased our alcohol through a separate vendor, but with the perfect weather that day, some of the lighter beverages were going quick. Leave it to my friends to throw a wrench in the assumption that we had enough! Tammy was very flexible and professional about it and we quickly decided what the appropriate items were needed and she basically went on a beer run for us. It was so nice to not have to worry about anything, because we knew everything and everyone was being taken care of!

The entire staff was friendly, efficient, helpful, professional, just everything you would want or need from a catering group. The personal touch that everyone gave that day made everything that much better. I could type forever about how wonderful everything was – oh yeah and the food was phenomenal! We are big foodies (it was mentioned in both the best man & maid of honor speeches), so it was really important that the food was good. It was! This is not your normal wedding food fare as I still have friends telling me how great the Prime Rib was (because it was!)

Look no further for your caterer, because Celebrations will take care of you 100% and will do whatever they can to make your day perfect! I honestly could not imagine that day with out them being a part of it.

Thank you!

Sent on 05/29/2015

Meara · Married on 05/09/2015

We loved working with Celebrations Catering. Dawn was a great communicator and answered questions promptly. The food was great and we received so many compliments!

Sent on 06/22/2015

Desmond · Married on 04/04/2015

Outstanding service, food and hospitality!!! Servers worked tirelessly to provide the perfect dining atmosphere. The food was incredibly good, and everything about the catering process was easy and easy going. Dawn is awesome. Celebrations has so many options for your venue that it doesn't make sense to go anywhere else. I think the thing that stayed with me the most was the personalities - everyone was cool, professional, and encouraging in that they will do everything in their power to give you EXACTLY what you want. As consumers we need that. We need to know we are valued, heard, and appreciated and Celebrations definitely exceeded expectations. Excellent!!

Sent on 04/15/2015

jessica · Married on 03/30/2015

We were so thrilled with the way everything turned out. From planning, Dawn was amazing and even brought the linens to our venue early so that i could set up the tables days ahead of time. On the day of the wedding everyone was so friendly and helpful. The staff at Celebrations is amazing. We got so many compliments on the food and service from our guests at the reception. I would recommend celebrations to anyone who is having a formal event.

Sent on 04/28/2015

Jennifer · Married on 10/25/2014

Celebrations was fantastic to work with! In the months leading up to our wedding, Dawn was super helpful and responsive to any questions/requests I had. Her preparedness in advance, and the wonderful professionalism of the team working the wedding--from getting the tables set up, to the food service--helped ensure that the whole day ran amazingly smooth. The food was terrific--several of our guests commented on how good it was, especially the beef tips! We really couldn't have been happier with Celebrations' service, quality, and value and would highly recommend them in the future!

Sent on 11/09/2014

Sheridan · Married on 09/20/2014

Celebrations was great! We came in months before our wedding to taste the food and then decided to book them. Everyone at our wedding said the food was delicious! Chip was quick to respond to every one of my questions (and there were a lot of them) They supplied the linens, dishes, silverware, glassware, bartender, and food for reception and cocktail hour. They went out of their way to supply us coolers for the alcohol since the company we bought alcohol from couldn't. I would use them again!!

Sent on 09/25/2014

I hit the jackpot with amazing vendors and Celebrations Catering was no exception! We LOVED working with Chip and Dawn and they were definitely our favorite caterers, ever! We were a little nervous that it would take forever to feed our wedding guests (all 300+ guests), that the food would run out, or that it would be outside of our budget but I didn't even need to worry about that with Celebrations. The food was SO GOOD and we definitely got our money's worth! Our guests are still telling me about how much they loved the food. They were also able to accommodate our guests with specific allergies. Celebrations went above and beyond our expectations, especially on the day of the wedding! Thank you so much! You are a wonderful group to work with and I HIGHLY recommend them to ANYONE!!

Sent on 10/03/2014

Shanna · Married on 08/29/2014

Dawn was wonderful! She walked me through every detail and was so patient with my 101 questions. The food was amazing and the wait staff was very helpful. They asked my husband and I several times throughout the evening if we needed anything. I highly recommend this company!

Sent on 08/30/2014

Catherine · Married on 08/02/2014

Celebrations Catering is the absolute best. Chip and his team were absolutely amazing! We had our wedding at Walkers Overlook and everything looked amazing thanks to Celebrations, they were so incredibly flexible and helped out with every aspect of our wedding. The food was great, wait staff was great and the cake was exactly what we wanted! We highly recommend Celebration Catering!!

Sent on 08/10/2014

Alicia · Married on 08/02/2014

This company is AMAZING!! I struggled with my venue and although Celebrations had to travel to my venue two days in a row, they did with no complaints. They provided linens, tables, excellent staff, drinks and part of the centerpieces. They helped calm me down when my venue was not up to par and stepped in to help fix the hiccups. The staff were friendly and attentive and although I was not the biggest event for Celebrations they responded and worked with us as if we were the ONLY client they had. They even honored my request in making the fruit display into a unique shape (a butterfly)

Sent on 08/12/2014

Lori · Married on 07/12/2014

As the parents of the bride, we felt a huge responsibility to ensure that the guests attending our daughter's wedding received a delicious meal. Having attended five weddings in the past year, we had a wide array of experiences. We made notes of those experiences and tried to duplicate or change accordingly.

Our daughter had chosen the fresh fruit and domestic cheese display. Having attended prior weddings with guests waiting as pictures were taken, I realized how important it is to make sure that your guests are entertained and well fed. So, we added several hors d'oeuvres. Very happy with that decision. Looking back I would have probably added a few more because the timetable for pictures took a little longer than my daughter anticipated. I heard a lot of positive feedback from the guests about the hor d'oeuvres. There was still plenty of fruit and cheeses left upon the arrival of the wedding party.

Our meal was served buffet and the chef and his staff delivered. The foods were prepared exactly as we requested. Our guests raved about the delicious meal and the beautiful venue.

I had to go to the venue the morning of the wedding to set up table numbers and arrange centerpieces. Both Jeannie and John were very pleasant and accommodating. Jeannie set up the tables, linens, chair covers and sashes. John set up the back lighting under several of the tables. I highly recommend these added touches. Our venue looked amazing when they were done.

My daughter and son-in-law really enjoyed working with Chip. Tammy was also very attentive. The wait staff did an excellent job. I appreciated how they cleared tables but in no way as the night drew to a close did anyone feel rushed to leave. When the night ended, the staff pitched in along with a few of our close friends and made clean up and departure a breeze.

Would we choose Celebrations Catering again? The answer is, "Yes!"

Sent on 07/21/2014

kimberly · Married on 06/15/2014

If I could rate more than 5 stars for this vendors, I would rate the highest. Chip and his team are some of the most professional, responsive and cooperative caterers I have ever had the pleasure of working with. Seriously they did everything with ease and made me feel like I certainly made the right choice. Details, Details, Details... Chip had it! Very Good value and I feel they worked for everything fairly and deliciously. Yes, the food was out of this world tasty. I would use them over and over for any future events that I would need to be catered without any hesitation. They also worked beautifully with my chosen wedding venue. It was a pleasure doing business.

Sent on 06/16/2014

Matt · Married on 06/06/2014

We couldn't have asked for a better experience with our caterer. Dawn our coordinator was amazing, Tammy was our on site contact was so attentive and Alex our chef, makes some wonderful food. They went out of their way to make sure we LOVED everything. Sometimes food at remote events tastes like it's been sitting around for a while but Alex makes sure that everything was fresh and perfect when it was served.

Sent on 06/23/2014

Our event was perfect and Celebrations Catering provided services that were above and beyond. From working with the coordinator from start to finish everything was made simple. I have high expectations as it is my one big day and they exceeded all of them. Celebrations staff was friendly, helpful, polite, upbeat, and quick with there services. I had a plated meal for 130 people in a 2 level barn at Ostertag Vistas. The food was delivered quickly to the table, warm and delicious. Staff were extra helpful in many ways. First, they assisted my coordinator in decorations prior to the arrival of the guests. I only hired one bar tender and when the line got long other staff jumped up to help so no one had to wait. During the reception several tables needed taken down and moved for more space and staff quickly jumped to it even though it wasn't there responsibility. At the end of the night they even helped load gifts into cars and as the bride wouldn't let me lift a finger. When unpacking the alcohol we provided for their bartender they had packed things up taking the extra step to separate out opened and unopened bottles. I couldn't be happier with this vendor and would highly recommend them. I am a type A perfectionist so this means a lot. To brides out there you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 05/15/2014

We had a perfect experience with Celebrations Catering! We planned from out of state and throughout the whole planning process, both Chip and Dawn were very responsive, organized, and helpful.

When it came to the wedding day, they exceeded our expectations. The food was simply amazing--not your average wedding food by any means. Nearly every guest remarked on how delicious the food was (my husband even wanted seconds!)

Just as importantly, the staff was professional, friendly, and attentive--they were incredibly organized yet flexible during the set up and were very helpful at the end of the night. At the end of cocktail hour, one of the servers even brought out a special plate of fruit for the flower girl.

We couldn't be happier with the quality of service we received from Celebrations Catering and would highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/31/2014

Lindsay · Married on 04/25/2014

Fantastic company to work with ! Our wedding could not have went any smoother - this company is a MUST if you are planning an event!

Sent on 05/13/2014

Sherri · Married on 12/14/2013

Chip and the celebrations staff were absolutely amazing. We could not have been happier with our decision to use Celebrations. We will definitely recommend your events.

Sent on 01/02/2014

Does gluten free catering :) food is delicious and made to your liking. They are super flexibleand they make sure everyone is full, plenty of food and smiles to go around!

Sent on 11/16/2013

Nicole · Married on 11/02/2013

Celebrations Catering was a breeze to work with. After searching high and low for a caterer that could accommodate a wedding guest list of 250+ people, we settled with Celebrations and I couldn't have been happier. Their pricing was extremely fair and the food was excellent, which is not always the case. The packages they provide for brides to pick from have tons of variety and offer a lot for what you pay per guest. There were tons of linen choices to choose from and you can pay a minimal fee to upgrade to a nicer linen if it's not included in your package. They were always quick to respond to our millions of emails as crazed bride and mother of the bride, which we definitely appreciated. On the day of, Tammy, the staff member in charge of my event, was extremely accommodating, making sure I had a drink if I needed it and food if I was hungry. The set up of my venue was exactly as I envisioned it and Celebrations did a big part in helping the venue out with this. The food tasted as good as it did when we tried it during our tasting.

I would definitely use Celebrations again for an event, hands down. Friendly staff, fast and reliable customer service, and high quality at a fair price.

Sent on 11/14/2013

Hilliary · Married on 10/19/2013

All of our guests are still raving about how delicious the food was, how friendly the staff was, and how beautiful the venue was :)

Sent on 11/01/2013

Sara · Married on 10/08/2013

Celebrations catering was so great to work with. We did the pasta bar station and it was absolutely delicious all of our guests loved the food! I'd definitely recommend them!

Sent on 11/09/2013

Andrea · Married on 09/07/2013

Celebrations Catering is an exceptional catering service. There isn't one thing I would have asked them to do differently, in fact they went beyond our imagination in making our wedding day the most beautiful day ever. The food was exceptional, service exceptional, We had a backyard wedding. Chip and his staff showed up and set everything up beautifully in the morning. Brought lots of extra's, things I wouldn't have thought of that would be needed. Then during the reception, they were there and had everything running smoothly. Food was nice and hot and very delicious. I would highly recommend them for any catering event. Outstanding job Celebrations Catering. Can't wait to use you again! Chip and his staff are awesome and a pleasure to work with! They made our special day a day we will cherish forever!

Sent on 09/14/2013